Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree

Go down 
+21
ziggyzee
Luke68
patinky
sandy betts
smithy
Quicktrader
duckking2001
Qz1
SteveAztec
MAZZY
entropy
Quagmire
bayarea60s
Zamantha
StitchMallone
AK Wilks
bentley
tahoe27
morf13
traveller1st
Theforeigner
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Boilermaker
Sergeant

"I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:00 am

did JC/phillips know BL Jensen at all?
Back to top Go down
ziggyzee
Police Officer
ziggyzee

"I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:32 pm

Seagull wrote:
Zig, I can understand your reasoning about Jim's feelings towards Darlene. If Darlene's murder were not tied to the Zodiac killings I would be inclined to agree with you. What I don't see, where Jim is concerned, is why he would kill the others and write all the letters as part of a grand scheme to do away with Darlene. The kind of love/hate you are talking about is very personal and single minded.

Were Jim a suspect in the eyes of LE he would need to be placed at the appropriate places and times to have committed the other murders and mailed the letters. Each of the jurisdictions involved would have and perhaps did investigate him thoroughly. We most certainly do not have all the police reports so it's hard to know what the other jurisdictions did. It's the other murders that stop me from entertaining in my mind the idea of him as a suspect.
I do know that jim lived on haight street in the haight ashbury district at the time of most the z killings. all most all the letters were sent fron san fran. jim and dee lived with another couple who in fact was scarred of jim , and they were scarred because jim had a 22 pistol, this was the summer of love why did he have a gun. and zodiac did like 22 pistols, I believe domingoes and Edwards was a 22 and the murders on lake herman road was a 22. IN MY OPINION jim lied on the zodiaczee forum many times. jim was also from the LA area during domingoes and Edwards killings, could it be that dee was with him during the murders and she saw him kill them ? I think jim has that type of personality , that if you did him wrong or he didn't like you he would try to get back at you, or make you pay . if he has nothing to hide then why did he go after the forum and get my site taken off the internet, maybe because I was close to putting it all together, and because I came straight at him. I don't know the answer to that , but very suspicious to me. in my opinion he threatened me over and over and over again and , this was much different than just being mad, he took on a whole different personality, very zodiac like. he knew the make out spots in Vallejo, him and dee most likely had been to these spots them selves to make out, so he was familiar with Vallejo. and maybe killed betty lou so he could kill dee later or maybe he killed betty by accident thinking it was dee, I have heard also from other serial killers that after there first kill it was almost a sexual experience and loved the feeling so much they couldn't hardly wait to go out and kill again. as a matter of fact zodiac said killing people was so much fun it was better than getting your rocks off with a girl. I find it hard to believe zodiac would have left any finger prints behind, zodiac was very smart. now he may have left fake finger prints to throw off the cops, the average person is smart enough not to leave any prints. I think we all have made to much of finger prints in this case. and also if he was investigated by LE why did graysmith never mention this. he most certainly would have found this info and put it in his book. I think jim would have killed anyway, even if he had not ever known dee. serial killers like killing, if he is in fact the zodiac, in his mind why not go head head and kill her too. you have to remember he thinks he can out smart other people, and who really knows what goes on in the mind of someone else, right ? specially a serial killer they are wired different than you or I.

Last edited by ziggyzee on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:41 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : legal disclaimer. This post is speculation and opinion only . It is not a factual assertion. Jim Crabtree was investigated and cleared by police. He was not the Zodiac.)
Back to top Go down
ziggyzee
Police Officer
ziggyzee

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:40 pm

Boilermaker wrote:
did JC/phillips know BL Jensen at all?
boilermaker how are you, good to see you here. didn't dee say she was scarred because she knew that girl that was killed out at L H R . I would say if dee knew her jim most certainly would have.
Back to top Go down
Boilermaker
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:51 pm

Hi ZZ - doing well, staying busy and traveling more with work and my daughter is growing like a weed...I have gotten away from the Z case over the past years, but Zamantha will pull me back with an email that piques my interest

Hope you are doing well and good to see you on here as well

My original thought from the start was Zodiac was more than 1 person and somehow tied/involved in the occult

Reading the above background on JC/Phillips makes me think more along those lines again

Still find this case fascinating that it can have so many POI's that fit the puzzle yet at the same time dont fit....truly baffling!

You all do a wonderful job on here and are very sharp with your detective work...very impressed!
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:12 pm

ZiggyZee, I can place Jim and Darlene in So. Calif. in 1966 but not in 63, where did you get the information that Jim was there in 63 ?
Back to top Go down
ziggyzee
Police Officer
ziggyzee

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:37 pm

From what I have gathered j_ _ and his adopted parents were from so cal origianally, Im not sure when they lived there, his dad was the famous cop diamond Phillips correct ? And could that explain why zodiac was ahead of the game. Because he knew things from having a relative in the cop shop. I don't know for sure sandy, just a hunch seeing that his adopted mom and dad were from there.
Back to top Go down
ziggyzee
Police Officer
ziggyzee

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:51 pm

http://www.zodiackiller.com/DFR59.html = hear is some interesting stuff on crabtree starting on page 54
Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:42 am

Zig if you read Diamond Phillips obit posted here-

https://zodiackillersite.forummotion.com/t1570-crabtree-phillips

you will see that the Phillips lived in Shasta for the 20 years prior to Mr. Phillips death in 1968.
Back to top Go down
http://www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:12 am

ziggyzee wrote:
From what I have gathered j_ _ and his adopted parents were from so cal origianally, Im not sure when they lived there, his dad was the famous cop diamond Phillips correct ? And could that explain why zodiac was ahead of the game. Because he knew things from having a relative in the cop shop. I don't know for sure sandy, just a hunch seeing that his adopted mom and dad were from there.

From what I remember, Jim was left at birth in a Los Angeles Hospital May 1944 by his birth Mother Thelma S---. Jim's aunt and uncle adopted Jim . If I remember correctly, they went up to the Redding area about 1954.

Diamond B. Phillips was a CHP officer ,( I have never heard that he was famous ? ) his aunt Kathleen worked at a Hospital in Project City ( A town in the Redding area). Other family members also lived up there, like Donald Phillips and his wife. It is true that Jim and Darlene lived in the Los Angeles in 1966 , just prior to their getting married in Reno NV Jan 1st 1966.
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:15 am

Theforeigner wrote:
I found this the other day.

A person by the nickname "Skip" who run a website called www.hipforums.com claim that Darlene Ferrin's x-husband Jim Crabtree confessed to him that he was the Zodiac Killer Shocked

Note that the first time "Skip" is posting his roommate is the Zodiac Killer, is january 2007, so that is several years prior to all the postings about and with Jim Crabtree on the now closed Zodiaczee forum.
With that I mean this guy could not have gotten the idea from Zodiaczee forum.

"Skip" also claim that he sent his info to Zodiackiller.com "a few years ago" but was ingnored.

I´v tried to find out who this "Skip" is but have not been able to find his identy so far.
If anyone knows who he is please PM me.

Jim Crabtree is, and have been for a cuple of years, my nr 2 Zodiac suspect after my own POI, so this is kind of interesting.

TF, I have left word at a web site who seem to know Skip. I gave my email address for him to contact me. If and when that happens I will email you his contact information.

www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php%3Ft%3D215823+hipforums+%2B%22zodiac+killer%22&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:7fF6GpXAnWsJ:www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php%3Ft%3D215823+hipforums+%2B%22zodiac+killer%22&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk

01-24-2007, 09:30 PM
Skip
Hip Forums Webmaster

Like this post? |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know the Zodiac killer. He was my roomate. I'm not kidding either...

I can even tell you his name.

www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php%3Ft%3D431720+Blackwell's+bookshop+%2B%22zodiac+killer%22+crabtree&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:-pvkdi1ssJ0J:www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php%3Ft%3D431720+Blackwell's+bookshop+%2B%22zodiac+killer%22+crabtree&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

07-17-2011, 09:52 PM
Skip
Hip Forums Webmaster

Murderers I have known personally... Like this post? |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if it's just my luck or what, but I was just tallying the number of murderers I've known personally and the total is three, as far as I know.

I suppose everyone comes in contact with unsavory characters at least once in their lives, but its sometimes hard to know who has what it takes to be a killer. You could be living with one, right now, and not know it...

So let me tell you about the three I know, from least famous to most famous (who has never been caught!)

#1- Rick L. was my roommate in Hawaii for about six months. I had to move suddenly and found a room in an apartment Rick was renting, not far from where I worked. He was a very good roommate, a really nice guy who would help anyone. We didn't socialize much cause we worked different shifts, and I was working overtime to save money to get out of Hawaii (anyone who's lived there knows the scene). But a couple of times Rick took me out on his motorbike thru the cane fields up to the edge of the forest just for fun.

Well I looked up his name a few months ago and discovered he'd been convicted of murdering one of his neighbors who stole his motorbike. Rick loved his bike as it was his main form of recreation and when he confronted the thief he killed him in a fit of rage. The thief was notorious and had been busted before, but Rick got sentenced to like 15 years anyway. This was a shame... He had no priors or anything. I hope he survives his sentence.

#2 Klaus. I met Klaus on an island in the Caribbean when I was house-sitting for a friend. Klaus was introduced to me by my friend, as they were close and were in some business together. Klaus had a nice estate on the island with a big house and several cottages. We became friends or rivals I should say because we competed in a game Klaus invented. That is what he did, invent games. He wasn't too happy when I beat him at his own game one day.

Anyway I once got to visit Klaus at his home in Germany where he lived with his beautiful wife (a famous German radio DJ). His parents lived in the main part of the house, while he occupied the top apartment with his wife. I was being very friendly to both of them, but I could see that Klaus was jealous of the attention I was giving his wife (again she was beautiful!). They were both concerned about their privacy because she'd gotten famous and many people wanted to know her better. Well anyways, Klaus was so paranoid that I would make a move on her, he personally saw me to the railway station when he had to leave town. He didn't want me hanging around her. No problem there.

Many years later I contacted my friend whose house I sat, and he informed me that Klaus was in prison for murder. Turns out he was the one cheating on his wife with a Thai or Philippine woman who he ended up murdering. I think he is serving 20 or so years in a German jail for it.

#3 The Zodiac Killer. Yes, folks, I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer. Unfortunately, no one will believe me...

I was sharing a house with a friend in Oregon just around the time Mount St. Helens erupted (TF note: May 1980). I'd left on a trip to visit a friend (a nun) in Spokane. I got caught up in the eruption and couldn't return as I'd planned to Oregon. Once it was safe to leave I hitchhiked back to Oregon, only to find that my friend had taken in a new roommate. I'd only been gone less than a week, but the new roommate had taken over my room. Moved all my stuff out (ruined some electronic equipment of mine), and pretty much took over the place. He cowed my friend into letting him live there, with the idea the two of them would go into business together. When I returned it put a wrench in his plans.

Well, I was so put off by this new guy who was very strange. I can get along with nearly anyone in a roommate situation, but this guy got to me right away. Firstly I could see how he'd been manipulating my friend in so many ways. When I tried to step between them and reclaim my status as a roommate I was greeted with veiled threats by this newcomer, who then told me he was the Zodiac Killer! His name is Jim Crabtree. I can tell you his name because its been published before in books about the killings. In fact, he was one of the first people to be interrogated over the Zodiac killings. Why? Because his wife was the first victim!

As far as I can tell all the murders that followed may have been done simply to throw the police off his back, since he had no connection to the rest of his victims.

Not only did Jim Crabtree confess to me that he was the Zodiac killer, but he had books on the Zodiac killer, he had tons of astrology books, satanic and other esoteric books, BIG KNIVES one of which he always carried with him, and other suspicious items.

Crabtree also told me a story of where he'd been for the past years since the Zodiac killer had stopped his killing spree. He'd been hiding on an Indian reservation in British Columbia all that time. Why? Cause he was laying low.

Let me tell you, this guy creeped me out like no one else in my life, and I grew up on the streets of NYC, where creeps were everywhere. I moved out of that house as fast as I could a day or two later after I had a very scary nightmare where I felt someone was trying to do me in.

So now that I've published this, I wonder if anything will happen...

In any case, I have to say I'm amazed at his luck having stayed free all these years...

Who do you know who is a murderer?

“In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they do not have a real enemy, they will invent one in order to mobilize us”. Thich Nhat Hanh

"You are talking to a leftist. I believe in the redistribution of wealth and power in the world. I believe in universal hospital care for everyone. I believe that we should not have a single homeless person in the richest country in the world. And I believe that we should not have a C.I.A. that goes around overwhelming governments and assassinating political leaders, working for tight oligarchies around the world to protect the tight oligarchy here at home." Abbie Hoffman

Last edited by Skip; 07-17-2011 at 10:11 PM.

---------------

07-17-2011, 10:04 PM
Skip
Hip Forums Webmaster

Like this post? |

BTW, I didn't believe Crabtree when he first told me he was the Zodiac killer. He had a book on the killings which I looked thru but didn't see his wife's name in it as he'd claimed. But it turns out her name wasn't Crabtree. I think she'd remarried by the time he killed her, so her name doesn't appear on record as Crabtree. I only found that out a couple of years ago. A little more investigation and I was able to confirm that Jim Crabtree was indeed the husband (at some point) of the first victim of the Zodiac killer. __________________
Free Bradley Manning!

“In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they do not have a real enemy, they will invent one in order to mobilize us”. Thich Nhat Hanh

"You are talking to a leftist. I believe in the redistribution of wealth and power in the world. I believe in universal hospital care for everyone. I believe that we should not have a single homeless person in the richest country in the world. And I believe that we should not have a C.I.A. that goes around overwhelming governments and assassinating political leaders, working for tight oligarchies around the world to protect the tight oligarchy here at home." Abbie Hoffman

Last edited by Skip; 07-18-2011 at 12:44 AM.

----------------------------------------

07-17-2011, 10:10 PM
Skip
Hip Forums Webmaster

Like this post? |

Here's a discussion about Jim Crabtree (aka Jim Phillips)

http://www.zodiackiller.com/mba/dfamm/173.html

I wrote that website with my information a few years ago and was ignored!

-------------------

Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:14 pm

ziggyzee wrote:
http://www.zodiackiller.com/DFR59.html = hear is some interesting stuff on crabtree starting on page 54

It is interesting and proves to me she thought he was a loser-mooch, but certainly makes no clarification she believes he was capable of Darlene's murder. According to the PD report, she wasn't even sure of Jim's first name!

It also appears it was Joseph DeLouise who brought Jim to the forefront in January of 1970.

Jim was not living in SF for the majority of the Zodiac murders as you suggest ziggyzee. He was in Santa Cruz from Darlene's murder on.

IF Jim was involved in her murder, he sure wasn't physically the man who did it.

Back to top Go down
ziggyzee
Police Officer
ziggyzee

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:07 pm

http://bookshop.blackwell.co.uk/jsp/search_results.jsp;jsessionid=3155CAEF673A0D247B2E9C0DDA274430.bobcatp1?wcp=1&quicksearch=1&cntType=&searchType=keywords&searchData=the+most+dangerous+game&qs-btn=%3CIMG+src%3D%22%2Fassets%2Fimages2011%2Fsearch-btn.png%22%3E here is the bookstore jim ordered things from which include, the most dangerous game, and codes and chippers I have a letter of jims requesting a catalogue. can we download pics on here ? I got from it sandy betts

Last edited by ziggyzee on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:14 pm

Theforeigner wrote:
"Skip" also claim that he sent his info to Zodiackiller.com "a few years ago" but was ingnored.

I wrote that website with my information a few years ago and was ignored! [/b]__________________
Free Bradley Manning!

That information was definetly not ignored.

-Nin
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:23 am

Nin wrote:
Theforeigner wrote:

I wrote that website with my information a few years ago and was ignored! [/b]__________________
Free Bradley Manning!

-Nin

OK, what came out of it?
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Theforeigner wrote:
Nin wrote:
Theforeigner wrote:

Free Bradley Manning!

-Nin

OK, what came out of it?

That I do not know. I was aware of the email and the content and was asked to help with research. For some reason I wasn't able to join the effort.
You will have to ask Tom about it.

-Nin
Back to top Go down
ziggyzee
Police Officer
ziggyzee

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:31 pm

tahoe27 wrote:
ziggyzee wrote:

It is interesting and proves to me she thought he was a loser-mooch, but certainly makes no clarification she believes he was capable of Darlene's murder. According to the PD report, she wasn't even sure of Jim's first name!

It also appears it was Joseph DeLouise who brought Jim to the forefront in January of 1970.

Jim was not living in SF for the majority of the Zodiac murders as you suggest ziggyzee. He was in Santa Cruz from Darlene's murder on.

IF Jim was involved in her murder, he sure wasn't physically the man who did it.

Santa Cruz is just south of san fran , and anyone could make themselves appear heavier, z was not stupid jim has a IQ of 138
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:05 pm

Unless Jim took a magic growth pill, he's not your man...in the physical sense. That's not to say he couldn't have been involved behind the scenes.

A new girlfriend, a baby on the way...I just think he moved on with his life.

If Jim was behind Darlene's murder, do you feel the rest was just to make it seem like there was a madman on the loose? He wouldn't have tried to kill Mike out of jealousy....or "Jim" would have gone after Dean too! And her other boyfriends too....

I guess if any victim was THE target, the rest would be killed as a way to throw off LE. Wouldn't surprise me a bit, but that sure would have to be someone with a HUGE vendetta....or in it for life insurance or something.

Back to top Go down
ziggyzee
Police Officer
ziggyzee

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:48 pm

Jim is just under six feet 5-9 to 6 feet tall, The night dee was killed mike m said he was about 5-9 even with the top of the car, no magic grows pills needed.
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:45 pm

His drivers license says that he's 5'6". If true then I'd say that rules him out as Z...
Back to top Go down
ziggyzee
Police Officer
ziggyzee

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:19 pm

how could that rule him out are u kidding me, 2 inches, mike m said he was even with the top of the car and the car they were in was a corvair how could u possibly rule him out , that makes no sense at all
Back to top Go down
ziggyzee
Police Officer
ziggyzee

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 4:46 pm

1- Phillips 66 map 2- jim loved the water as he told us all on the my zz site. 3- looks like the composite, exept berryessa, the hood made him look taller, and if you remember what the girl said he grew his hair out and his hair was curly same as berryessa ms shepard said she saw what appeared to be curly brown or dark hair threw eye holes and, as far as footprints back in those days they used plaster of paris which made foot prints appear larger than they actually were. 4-james crabtree 13 letters . 5- had a IQ of 138. 6- was in a mental inst. 7- works as a editor then and now 8- worked as a editor in Fairfield for one week one z letter was sent from Fairfield. 9- is a liar which he has lied about many things on my zz site and to police, and about things as simple as his birthday, if you don't have anything to hide why lie about it ? 10- was involved in satanisim, there was a big satanic cult in the santa cruz mountains,11- was in jail in the presidio and new the layout of presidio, 12- had motive did not like dee being a slut, did not like dee"s parents dee"s parents did not like him, 13- could been the one who called dee"s parents the night dee was murdered. 14- had a car similar to dee"s car and claimed he took it down to LA and left it in parking lot. 15- had access to wingwalker shoes and ammo, 16- thinks he is smarter than everyone else.17- has been to lake berryessa with his boat as he told us that on the old zz site. 18 slapped and beat dee up, went to the hospital on numerous occasions. 19 black hood and robe found in dee"s closet could have been in same satanic group or coven. 20 told me that he knew who Robert degrimston was on the old zz site.21- knew about ciphers as he did this in the army. 22- had a deep hatred for dee. 23 owned a 22 caliber handgun. 24- could be the one who abducted Kathleen johns, little kids clothes in z"s car according to johns. and not far from santa cruz.25- jim wore size 10 shoes( believe that is correct remember reading that somewhere.) 26-hatred of anyone who questions him about the truth as I had first hand experience of that on my zz site.27- zodiac had something to do with the occult as his postcards suggested, jim was in the occult.28- was in to horescopes, 29- has told people he was zodiac

Last edited by ziggyzee on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:02 pm

From what he wrote in his emails to me,I get the strong feeling he hated Darlene,ALOT. BUT, that doesnt mean he killed her. Let's look at things objectively,when she was killed, who would be the first logical suspect? The ex-husband who hated her. They looked at him closely. I know a few people dont trust his alibi,but if I remember correctly, his prints & writing were examined against Zodiac's, and they didnt match. There's no witness putting him at the scene, they dont have him with any murder weapons,etc. I dont have time to go back thru the files,but if this is not the case,let me know
Back to top Go down
ziggyzee
Police Officer
ziggyzee

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:21 pm

who"s to say who"s prints they are, could be a lot of different peoples, and that's not the case at all they didn't look close at all when they found jim, he was a hippy , and they thought that he was just some degenerate loser that wasn't smart enough to be the zodiac they didn't know the guy was 138 IQ, just some drug addict loser. and I'm willing to bet bet jim played the dumb guy to the hilt.zodiac copied someone else"s writing from a over head projector, and the proof in that is the letter he wrote to Melvin belli, he took the address from the phone book put it under a projector and then copied it from the wall, that is why the font was identical to his address and the phone book. do you not remember a teacher using one of these projectors. you could make it appear big or very small and copy with a felt tip pen. it could be any body"s writing from anywhere, he could of pulled a lost puppy sign from a telephone pole or from a poster or found someone"s writing in the trash, or a cousin or who ever, and used it,

Last edited by ziggyzee on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ziggyzee
Police Officer
ziggyzee

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:56 pm

morf13 wrote:
From what he wrote in his emails to me,I get the strong feeling he hated Darlene,ALOT. BUT, that doesnt mean he killed her. Let's look at things objectively,when she was killed, who would be the first logical suspect? The ex-husband who hated her. They looked at him closely. I know a few people dont trust his alibi,but if I remember correctly, his prints & writing were examined against Zodiac's, and they didnt match. There's no witness putting him at the scene, they dont have him with any murder weapons,etc. I dont have time to go back thru the files,but if this is not the case,let me know
All I can say is your are under estimating zodiac
Back to top Go down
ziggyzee
Police Officer
ziggyzee

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:18 pm

oh and did anybody notice jim had written hot checks in lake tahoe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree   "I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

"I was once a roommate of the Zodiac Killer" Roommate was Jim Crabtree
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next