Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca

Go down 
+5
tahoe27
Azazel
bentley
morf13
Theforeigner
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca Empty
PostSubject: Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca   Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:43 pm

I´m trying to locate an image of the alledged :

Jim Phillips/Crabtree Card sent to a UK bookstore and with the return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca

Could somone please post an image of this card?

Sandy?
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca   Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:05 pm

Theforeigner wrote:

Jim Phillips/Crabtree Card sent to a UK bookstore and with the return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca

Sandy?

Here ya go Foreigner:
Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca Philli10

BY THE WAY, CRABTREE/PHILLIPS, denies that he wrote thie letter
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca   Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Thank you very much morf Smile
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca   Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:02 am

This was a strange one. Crabtree said he did not write this card. Odd thing for someone to forge. It needed 14 cents postage, only had 11. The overseas postcard rate went to 14 sometime in the late '80s iirc (I had it on the old Zee board). Crabtree said he was long gone from Ben Lomond in the early '70s.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca   Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:07 pm

I also find it a little odd Bently because the writing on the card appears to match some of the writing in Darlenes address book, some of the entries in the address book are JP's friends yet he couldn't work out how they got there. I do not understand however the Zodiac symbol and finger drawing being sent to Blackwells, which is a well known and established bookshop. Did he know someone that worked there. Had he been stiffed on a purchase. Strange, and why would anyone concoct that postcard if they were not him. The writing matches the address book in a few places, in fact most of the S section although scored out look to me to be similar to this card.

Also PO Boxes over here are usually arranged so that you pick your mail up at that Post Office where you have the box registered, Is that not the same in America, looking at this I would presume he was paying for a seperate mailing address from his house. Apparently that is how he wrote his address. This postcard confuses me.
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca   Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:36 pm

There seems to be SO many odd things concerning Crabtree IMO.

I have always belived that somone else than Darlene Ferrin herself wrote some of the names/addresses/phonenumbers in her phonebook.
I belive that due to that some of the handwriting seems to be imature and irregular, VERY different from Darlenes fine handwriting.

I belive that other handwriting was Crabtree´s.
WHY?
Becuase his since childhood friend "Susan Alexander"´s name and address was written by this "other" handwriting. Also the name "Darlene Suennen" was written by this "other handwriting" and why would Darlene write her own name in her phonebook.

I have here in the red sqare compared the handriting in the Darlen ferrin phonebook and the handwriting on the Blackwell´s postcard.

I have handpiced single letters from the postcard and created the same words as found in Darlene´s phonebook.

My theorie is the Crabtree at som point, while still together with Darlene, used the phonebook as well as Darlene.

Now IF it indeed WAS Crabtree who sent the Blacwell´s postcard, then WHY did he deny/ lie about sending it???

It´s also odd if that postcard was sent in the 80´s scratch however I belive I read sowere that Crabtrees wife, the one he married in 69 and had a son with in start 1970, kept the house in Ben Lamond, but I´m not 100% sure. So maybe Crabtree lived at her house on and off in the 80´s?

LEFT: Blackwell´s postcard
RIGHT: Samples from Darlenes phonebook

Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca CrabtreepostcardVDFphonebook
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca   Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:58 pm

I agree Foreigner there are three or four diff handwriting styles in the AB, he denied so much on the Zee thread it was unreal not to mention lying about certain things. Some things can be put down to bad memory but not all, I'm torn between he has some involvement in this or else he really likes to headf**k people. I would really love to see a pick of him without the glasses from around that time. I have wondered if Pam has any Wedding pics (If there were any) but she hasn't been on. Sandy is Pam ok?
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca   Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:03 pm

I agree, these writings could well have come from the same person.

They both feature a mix of upper and lower case letters within the same word.

Uppercase A is used in all instances.

The one lowercase t from the address book has the same curled tail as the postcard's.

Uppercase S has pronounced upwards curl at bottom.

Number 2 has same curved bottom stroke.

Number 7 has same curved top stroke.
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Lieuntenant
Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca   Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:12 pm

And nice spelling errors.
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca   Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:51 pm

I just don't know what the point of Jim sending that would be....if he were involved.

Seems to me it was someone who thought Jim was Z and knew this would come back to him....hence the FU Z..??

There are simillarities in the handwriting, but more not-so, imo.
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Pam is OK   Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Solar Pons wrote:
I agree Foreigner there are three or four diff handwriting styles in the AB, he denied so much on the Zee thread it was unreal not to mention lying about certain things. Some things can be put down to bad memory but not all, I'm torn between he has some involvement in this or else he really likes to headf**k people. I would really love to see a pick of him without the glasses from around that time. I have wondered if Pam has any Wedding pics (If there were any) but she hasn't been on. Sandy is Pam ok?

I spoke to Pam just the other day , she told me she is starting to feel much better. I let her know that everyone is looking forward to her posting. She told me she would be posting asap. I know she can't be on the computer looking at anything pertaining to Zodiac, when her husband is home, or when her nurse is with her. She has high blood pressure and it skyrockets when she is thinking about what he has done to her sister, and the rest of the family.
I doubt Pam would have any pictures of Crabtree, she would have shown them to me if she had them. I wanted to know what he looked like, so I asked her.
All she remembered about him, was that he wore glasses and had red hair.
They didn't have a wedding party as far as I could tell. They were married in Reno, with only his Aunt and Uncle as witnesses. Her mother and farther didn't know she had gotten married, until she came back from her so called trip to the Virgin Islands.

Crabtree can not see anything at all with out his glasses. The graduation picture I had of him , showed him with very thick glasses. So he would have had to have them on when the Z was doing his thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca   Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:07 am

Cheers for the info Sandy, glad to hear Pam is feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca   Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:40 pm

Theforeigner wrote:

Sandy?

Posted for Sandy.
She found some of her old notes that seem interesting. Found at Santa Cruz Court House. 2/24/95
On the bottom Shows 237 Railroad Ave. Not sure what this address means
but it's the same as the above Post Office Box.
Bottom notes show Crabtree's children's interesting middle names.
These are the children born in Santa Cruz County.
Jacob Ionah Crabtree 12/12/69
James Hawk Crabtree 02/28/72

Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca SandysCourthousenotes

Last edited by Zamantha on Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quicktrader
Chief
Quicktrader

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca   Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:10 pm

The handwriting of the numbers is pretty close to the LB cardoor somehow, isn't it?

Blackwell's still exists, so it seems to be a well-run busines...maybe Darlene had stayed with Jim at his place and she sent the card to get their cataloge?

This would explain three things at the same time: Why the handwriting is similar (and 'frederic' definitely is..), why Jim has no idea about it and of course why Jim & Dee had friends together. Do we actually know when the card has been sent?

The 'F...' Z symbol looked as if Dee did not really like Z or at least his symbol..for some very good reason.

BTW, is there a possibility that Joe Stine had worked at this Dr. Z car business in Vallejo (or was it walnut creek?) for a while, the one Dee had in her address book?

QT

Last edited by Quicktrader on Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca   Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:48 pm

Jason Sea and Eraina are related somehow.

Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca PhillipsJasonSeaandEraina

Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca   Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:06 pm

Children's middle names are interesting.

Ionah, is found in "The Official King James Bible, another spelling for Jonah.
The meaning of the name: quick thinker, both philosophical & creative.

Hawk, is a bird of prey. One who demonstrates an actively aggressive or
combative attitude.
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca   Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:19 pm

tahoe27 wrote:

And here she is 71. Laughing Seagull?

Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca PhillipsJasonEraina

(mods--If we should put this in another thread...go ahead and move it or suggest location?)
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca   Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:54 pm

I made a Crabtree/Phillips Thread & we can make others if needed. I assume under Darlene Threads are the best location?
https://zodiackillersite.forummotion.com/t1570-crabtree-phillips
Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca   Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:21 am

tahoe27 wrote:
tahoe27 wrote:

And here she is 71. Laughing Seagull?

Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca PhillipsJasonEraina

(mods--If we should put this in another thread...go ahead and move it or suggest location?)

Apparently there are two women with that name, probably related considering their close location to each other.

U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 2 about Eraina E Phillips
Name: Eraina E Phillips
Birth Date: 26 May 1972
Address: XXX Highland Oaks Dr, Los Gatos, CA, 95032

U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 1 about Eraina E Phillips
Name: Eraina E Phillips
Birth Date: 1 Sep 1941
Address:
xxx N Mathilda Ave Apt JXXX, Sunnyvale, CA, 94085 (1993)
[XXX Sharon Park Dr Apt XXX, Menlo Park, CA, 94025]
[XXX Centre St, Mountain View, CA, 94041 (1996)]
[XXXX Phelps Ave, San Jose, CA, 95117 (1996)]

I found a Jason S Phillips and two of his addresses is the same as the older Eraina E Phillips. I'm guessing that this is a mother and her two children.

U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 1 about Jason S Phillips
Name: Jason S Phillips
Birth Date: 19 Sep 1969
Phone Number: 723-5551
[374-5573]
Address: XXXX Phelps Ave, San Jose, CA, 95117
[XXX Sharon Park Dr # XX, Menlo Park, CA, 94025 (1993)]
[XXXX Farm Hill Blvd, Redwood City, CA, 94061 (1996)]
[XXX N Mathilda Ave Apt JXXX, Sunnyvale, CA, 94085]
Back to top Go down
http://www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca   Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:46 am

Alot of these public record search results dont always go back 40 years, or at least, past 40 years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca   Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca Empty

Back to top Go down

Crabtree Card return add: PO BOX 237, Ben Lomond, Ca
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion-
Jump to: