Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More on Don Bujok

Go down 
+20
Boilermaker
Luke68
rand
In Bonus Fides
zodio
tracers
Cremcraw
bentley
Zamantha
AK Wilks
StitchMallone
Zero
Theforeigner
Quagmire
tahoe27
Seagull
Nin
Jem
Azazel
morf13
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Azazel
Lieuntenant
Azazel

More on Don Bujok - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:21 pm

morf13 wrote:
I have deleted the troublesome thread about Kevin solving the case. I will be leaving this original thread about Bujok here for those that are interested.

Was that a real need for that? There have been various posters claiming that their POI is the Zodiac.
And Kevin changed the words even, or have I missed something since yesterday?
I still vote for the system that anyone that is interested in a thread read and contribute to that perticular thread. And thoose that isn´t always have the choice to spend their time with more (to them) important thread.
Or is there a legal matter, then alright I can understand. Otherwise I would like to get the thread with the new pictures back.
Just get rid of the words that were driving people crazy. Some people crazy...
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:15 pm

Azazel wrote:
morf13 wrote:
I have deleted the troublesome thread about Kevin solving the case. I will be leaving this original thread about Bujok here for those that are interested.

Was that a real need for that? There have been various posters claiming that their POI is the Zodiac.
And Kevin changed the words even, or have I missed something since yesterday?
I still vote for the system that anyone that is interested in a thread read and contribute to that perticular thread. And thoose that isn´t always have the choice to spend their time with more (to them) important thread.
Or is there a legal matter, then alright I can understand. Otherwise I would like to get the thread with the new pictures back.
Just get rid of the words that were driving people crazy. Some people crazy...
I support Morf and his choice doing this. Yes sometimes it is needed and this is one of those times. Maybe we all need to take a step back from our computers and realize we are all out for the same goal in the end.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:29 pm

The issue was that Kevin basically stated, "The case is solved, Bujok was Zodiac"....as it turns out, this is not correct info, and even further, Kevin states he found info that will show that Bujok likely could not have been Zodiac....so with all that said, I will just keep it closed, as there is enough info on Bujok in the Bujok thread, plus it eliminates multiple threads about the same person.

Nothing wrong with having an opinion about who Zodiac was or was not, but we must tread lightly here, especially when flat out calling someone Zodiac. Remember, many of us were part of the old zodiac Zee forum that got shut down for similar reasons, and I dont want that here
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:35 pm

morf13 wrote:
The issue was that Kevin basically stated, "The case is solved, Bujok was Zodiac"....as it turns out, this is not correct info, and even further, Kevin states he found info that will show that Bujok likely could not have been Zodiac....so with all that said, I will just keep it closed, as there is enough info on Bujok in the Bujok thread, plus it eliminates multiple threads about the same person.

Nothing wrong with having an opinion about who Zodiac was or was not, but we must tread lightly here, especially when flat out calling someone Zodiac. Remember, many of us were part of the old zodiac Zee forum that got shut down for similar reasons, and I dont want that here

Thats the prudent and wise thing to do Morf, IMO as well. That is why I added the legal disclaimers. Kevin also started deleting his own posts.

If he has now found evidence showing it unlikely that Bujok could have been Zodiac, then it is to his credit for admitting such, and presumably he will post that when he can.

I think he has probably learned a lesson about this perplexing, puzzling, frustrating and fascinating case that some of us also learned the hard way, myself included! We all need to be very careful about what we say, and the case is not solved until there is a confirmed DNA match and an arrest. We all need to realize we can be wrong, and that others can look at the same picture, handwriting or other evidence and come to a different conclusion than we do.

Lets move on. Smile
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:54 pm

I have some of the photos Kevin provided saved, but will wait to post them just in case he would like to share them again himself...of course I would give him credit.
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:57 pm

AK Wilks wrote:
morf13 wrote:

Thats the prudent and wise thing to do Morf, IMO as well. That is why I added the legal disclaimers. Kevin also started deleting his own posts.

If he has now found evidence showing it unlikely that Bujok could have been Zodiac, then it is to his credit for admitting such, and presumably he will post that when he can.

I think he has probably learned a lesson about this perplexing, puzzling, frustrating and fascinating case that some of us also learned the hard way, myself included! We all need to be very careful about what we say, and the case is not solved until there is a confirmed DNA match and an arrest. We all need to realize we can be wrong, and that others can look at the same picture, handwriting or other evidence and come to a different conclusion than we do.

Lets move on. Smile
We also need to learn when are Ciphers don't fit the way we want don't kill the messenger. Anyhow we all can learn something from this myself included. Case closed lets move on!
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:39 pm

Feel free to delete after you had a good laugh..kinda matches what we are doing here Razz

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson go on a camping trip. After a good dinner and a bottle of wine, they retire for the night, and go to sleep.

Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his faithful friend. “Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see.”

“I see millions and millions of stars, Holmes” replies Watson.

“And what do you deduce from that?”

Watson ponders for a minute. “Well,

Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.

Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo.

Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three.

Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.

Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful, and that we are a small and insignificant part of the universe.

But what does it tell you, Holmes?”

Holmes is silent for a moment.

“Watson, you idiot!” he says. “Someone has stolen our tent!”
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:08 pm

Nin, I totally LOVE <3 your sense of humor! You just crack me up! Thankz Much, a good laugh is wonderful!
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:32 pm

Thanks Nin--good one.

It reminds me of this: “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr. Suess (but vice versa)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:27 pm

Jem wrote:
Kevin B wrote:
Thank you so much for your help on the research info. Here's another tid-bit. Before Donald Lee Bujok went into prison in 1957 he was employed by a local railroad company as a laboror. I find it interesting because one of the letters (card- peek-through-the-pines) Zodiac wrote, he used a conductors punch to decorate it.... He I'm sure would have had access to one. I also find it interesting that he was a member of a family that worked the mines and later lived at # 3 mine the rest of his life. They had small houses built there for the workers and they were later sold as cheap housing. that would mean he may of known explosives to some degree. I'm waiting for his Army records...

Kevin, is it confirmed that Z used a conductor's punch or is that just your educated opinion? Also, was it a contemporary conductor's punch or an older model? And do you know whether a conductor's punch would be difficult to get a hold of for someone who didn't work for a railroad?

That's what was reported
Back to top Go down
Jem
Lieuntenant

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:53 am

Okay, thanks Kevin!
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:26 pm

Well it's a shame that this investigation has stalled, at least on our end.

As others have noted, having a slave hunter from Deer Lodge thrown in our laps is almost too good to be true. Hope not.

And as we know, Zodiac could well have been telling the truth to Hartnell since the plan was to kill him. Pity Hartnell didn't recall the exact wording.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:36 pm

bentley wrote:

As others have noted, having a slave hunter from Deer Lodge thrown in our laps is almost too good to be true. Hope not.

And as we know, Zodiac could well have been telling the truth to Hartnell since the plan was to kill him. Pity Hartnell didn't recall the exact wording.

Yeah, you are right. Still a possibility that Bujok was involved with Dryman and/or Edwards, in some diabolical plan the 3 came up with in prison, but I personally lean towards Z being a lone nut.

Kevin, what was the info that you came up with that seemed to make it unlikely that Bujok was Zodiac???
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:41 pm

morf13 wrote:

Kevin, what was the info that you came up with that seemed to make it unlikely that Bujok was Zodiac???

I too missed that tidbit....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:22 pm

morf13 wrote:
bentley wrote:

Yeah, you are right. Still a possibility that Bujok was involved with Dryman and/or Edwards, in some diabolical plan the 3 came up with in prison, but I personally lean towards Z being a lone nut.

The investigation is still on I just didn't want to rain on anyones parade. I don't want to say what people don't want to hear.
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:57 pm

Kevin B wrote:
morf13 wrote:
bentley wrote:

The investigation is still on I just didn't want to rain on anyones parade. I don't want to say what people don't want to hear.

Just post what you have Kevin if you think it is of importance - whether it rules out Bujok or further incriminates him. Personally, I have found your information and hard work very interesting and can't wait to hear more on thos guy.
Back to top Go down
Cremcraw
Police Officer

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:30 am

I am also very very interested in hearing more. I encourage you to post anything you have (positive or negative) on this guy, as he (and, to a lesser but significant extent, Edwards) are the two most compelling characters I've encountered in this case since ALA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: thank you!   More on Don Bujok - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:10 pm

I'm already working with an attorney and comparing handprints in I believe he is our guy.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:25 pm

Kevin B wrote:
I'm already working with an attorney and comparing handprints in I believe he is our guy.

Can you clarify what you meant then Kevin when you stated you found info that points away from Bujok being the Zodiac?
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:42 pm

Cremcraw wrote:
I am also very very interested in hearing more. I encourage you to post anything you have (positive or negative) on this guy, as he (and, to a lesser but significant extent, Edwards) are the two most compelling characters I've encountered in this case since ALA.

Yes and yes. Please post anything you can share, Kevin. Something of lesser significance to you may be very important to someone else.

-Nin
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Lieuntenant
Azazel

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:03 pm

I wish that someone could repost the pictures and perhaps open up the vanished thread on Bujok?
Excluding the parts that was considered inappropriate?
And perhaps Kevin can post for example some handwriting samples?
And other things that you (Kevin) can share at this moment.

Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:32 pm

Azazel wrote:
I wish that someone could repost the pictures and perhaps open up the vanished thread on Bujok?
Excluding the parts that was considered inappropriate?
And perhaps Kevin can post for example some handwriting samples?
And other things that you (Kevin) can share at this moment.

I agree, I want to see more on Bujok. I like to look at all the pros & cons on a POI to weigh them in or out. This Thread
was the most interesting one for a long time. Lot's of posters were signed on to see what the latest developments were.
I heard from 3 posters via PM's that they really thought Kevin and the other posters that looked into this Bujok were on to
something.
Back to top Go down
tracers
Chief
tracers

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:58 pm

Yes, a couple of people had to go and ruin it for everyone. I think the situation could have been handled much better than it was.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:16 pm

Here is the pic again of Bujok 1961:
More on Don Bujok - Page 4 Bujok610

And the same pic that I added glasses to:
More on Don Bujok - Page 4 Bujokg11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Tracers..... Thank you!    More on Don Bujok - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:07 pm

tracers wrote:
Yes, a couple of people had to go and ruin it for everyone. I think the situation could have been handled much better than it was.

Tracers, thank you for your help you are smarter thant he average bear.....

All the info is now in the hands my attorney and the SF Police Department. We will see what happens..... I hope it it's good news.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

More on Don Bujok
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next