Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More on Don Bujok

Go down 
+20
Boilermaker
Luke68
rand
In Bonus Fides
zodio
tracers
Cremcraw
bentley
Zamantha
AK Wilks
StitchMallone
Zero
Theforeigner
Quagmire
tahoe27
Seagull
Nin
Jem
Azazel
morf13
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
StitchMallone
Chief

More on Don Bujok - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:00 pm

Nin wrote:
StitchMallone wrote:
I disagree and truly think the citizens can solve this case. When it comes down to it LE will have to be involved cause for one they have the evidence and only there opinion of the evidence will matter. I though do not think there even trying to solve this case. In the end it will be citizens that solve it and if Le believes enough maybe they will go through the motions to help prove it.

Stitch,

a case cannot be called "solved" without hard evidence, fingerprints, dna, or confession with proof. I think that is what seagull was referring to. Citizens can make a connection, yes, but "solving" a case is bringing it to the end, which may or may not be court.
In Edward's case for example, I am most interested to see a possible connection to the Colonial Parkway killings. Edwards was released just a few months prior to the first killing.. Can I research? You bet. Can I get very far not being a local and interviewing folks? Nope. Can I access any collected evidence or police reports? Nope. Can I hope the case may be solved by LE while investigating certain trails pointing to Edwrads? Sure.

http://www.wtkr.com/news/wtkr-parkway-new-approach,0,6261763.story

"Solving" the Zodiac case in the sense of eventually positively identifying the killer, will heavily rely on capability and funding. Relying on a composite and handwriting only can be very misleading. No case will solve based on a composite. And re the handwriting, you have to have the perp almost duplicating the letters in the same mood and with the correct hand - if ambidextrous- and almost at the same age as he was when writing the letters. Or you are very lucky and can compare existing older handwriting samples, that were again written with the correct hand and in the underlying mood. So very much to consider.

Making a connection? Yes. Solving? Not so much. Not in the Zodiac case. But that's just me. And I am approving this message. Laughing

-Nin elephant
I agree Nin with what you are saying but think it will be citizens or a citizen that does most of the leg work.
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:03 pm

Kevin B wrote:
StitchMallone wrote:
I disagree and truly think the citizens can solve this case. When it comes down to it LE will have to be involved cause for one they have the evidence and only there opinion of the evidence will matter. I though do not think there even trying to solve this case. In the end it will be citizens that solve it and if Le believes enough maybe they will go through the motions to help prove it.

I will tell you these hand-prints are with SF Police Department as are the newer mug shots. Inspector Holly Pera has read my information and said she was very impressed! She has turned it over to Inspector Kevin Jones who works on the cold cases including Zodiac. When I hear back I will tell you all the results. Morf I still think you are great and a friend. If this is solved it will be because of many not just me. I fully appreciate your encouragement to "keep digging." I appreciate Tracers help and Zam's wonderful personality as well. Rand, maybe it it is Houghton? Tom Voigt I don't know what I ever did to you as I posted the same thing on his site as I did here. I even sent you what extra money I could dig up... If can get them scaned I will post Bujok's pictures when he was in his 40's. He was very ill and looked nothing like he had when he was young. He does have the thick thick black glasses though. The pictures are of poor quality though.

KRB
Thanks Kevin and yes please keep us informed. I know who Kevin Jones is and he does seem to care. Poor guy probably gets bugged crazy about this case from nuts and not meaning you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:03 pm

StitchMallone wrote:
Kevin B wrote:
StitchMallone wrote:

I will tell you these hand-prints are with SF Police Department as are the newer mug shots. Inspector Holly Pera has read my information and said she was very impressed! She has turned it over to Inspector Kevin Jones who works on the cold cases including Zodiac. When I hear back I will tell you all the results. Morf I still think you are great and a friend. If this is solved it will be because of many not just me. I fully appreciate your encouragement to "keep digging." I appreciate Tracers help and Zam's wonderful personality as well. Rand, maybe it it is Houghton? Tom Voigt I don't know what I ever did to you as I posted the same thing on his site as I did here. I even sent you what extra money I could dig up... If can get them scaned I will post Bujok's pictures when he was in his 40's. He was very ill and looked nothing like he had when he was young. He does have the thick thick black glasses though. The pictures are of poor quality though.

KRB
Thanks Kevin and yes please keep us informed. I know who Kevin Jones is and he does seem to care. Poor guy probably gets bugged crazy about this case from nuts and not meaning you.

Thanks Stich!

I have uncovered many things since I last wrote... right now I'm too tired to tell you all. I am in this thing to the end.... I should know soon if the prints I dug up match. Again ask me what you want to know. Zodiac was created he was a tortured soul. This is one sad story...
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:28 am

Thanks Kevin and in a rush to go to work and if I think of anything I will feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:15 am

KEVIN B wrote to MORF- " I will send the hand printing I have if you want... it is only a small amount and I am waiting for more"
I accepted this invitation from you and still, have not received this. Have you changed your mind???

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Letters from Zodiac and why he was who he was....    More on Don Bujok - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:55 pm

morf13 wrote:
KEVIN B wrote to MORF- " I will send the hand printing I have if you want... it is only a small amount and I am waiting for more"
I accepted this invitation from you and still, have not received this. Have you changed your mind???

Last edited by Kevin B on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bujok and Zodiac sometimes   More on Don Bujok - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:18 pm

Bujok and Zodiac sometimes use 2 verbs: I saw and think-Zodiac I have been hearing and reading and August 29, 1974 Billings Gazette I have read and reread..... This man was 2 people. He thought if he played Dudley Do-right and killed two States over he'd be safe.... He was right
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:29 am

Kevin, still checking my email....no writing samples yet. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:55 am

morf13 wrote:
Kevin, still checking my email....no writing samples yet. Rolling Eyes

Private E mail me. The copies I have I will have to send. The scan does no good..
Back to top Go down
zodio
Lieuntenant
zodio

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:01 am

Kevin,
You got kicked off? Your Threads were just gaining momentum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thanks Zodio this comes from the heart...   More on Don Bujok - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:21 am

zodio wrote:
Kevin,
You got kicked off? Your Threads were just gaining momentum.

Last edited by Kevin B on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:26 am

Kevin, I deleted your KEY RING post about Bujok.

PLEASE KEEP ALL OF POSTS DEALING WITH BUJOK IN THE BUJOK THREAD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:44 am

[quote="morf13"]Kevin, I deleted your KEY RING post about Bujok.

[

Back to top Go down
In Bonus Fides
Inspector
In Bonus Fides

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:26 pm

Kevin,

Are your attorneys/literary agents Jim McLean and William DeGarmo?? Laughing

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2009/04/holes_emerging_in_womans_zodia.php
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: No they are not.   More on Don Bujok - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:17 pm

We will see who has the last laugh....

Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:33 pm

Looks like a good collection of books KevinB. So far I only read two of them...the YB & ZU. But you have some others there that look interesting. <--Thanks for posting.

Zincerely, Zam Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Lieuntenant
Azazel

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:56 pm

The Zodiac seems to have been obsessed by the Deer Lodge prison.
Even from someone giving misdirection.
How many references are there betweeen Zodiac and Deer Lodge?
I must admit that I dont believe that Zodiac gave Deer Loge that amount of reference without some pretty good reason.
And I dont believe it was misdirection anymore.
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:06 pm

Back to top Go down
In Bonus Fides
Inspector
In Bonus Fides

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Kevin B wrote:
My attorney is a dear friend out of Miami that I worked a couple cases providing medicMore on Don Bujok - Page 8 Kevin_16al information too.

We will see who has the last laugh....

We will indeed. Much like 2009, when you and DK had the last laugh??

More on Don Bujok - Page 8 Pictur11

Screen capture ( above) from;
http://www.myspace.com/355602260/videos/video/30364372
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:30 pm

IBF, let's end this right now. We are not going to go in that direction. Kevin is a big boy, and if he is wrong, then he will have to face the music, but this forum will not be one where people are going to antagonize others by making posts like this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:32 pm

I do think Dennis Kaufman's suspect looked pretty good for a while and he drew some pretty good press. It seemed quite convincing. However, if you read further into my posts you will find I was the one that caught him in a few lies that made me realize he was into for the want to be Zodiac's step-son. However, I give everyone a chance even people on here that I think are wrong I let be. Maybe Dennis has the right guy? That was 3 or 4 years ago. I don't call Dennis or anyone else names. Thanks for your post! Remember: Love, compassion, mercy and justice. Walk humbly before your Lord and all good things will happen for you. Keep the main thing the main thing!

Kevin B.
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:44 pm

I agree with your post 100%, Kevin! There's never any need to call anyone names. The bashing of Dennis K. on the other site made me sick. Maybe he's not a nice person, I don't know. But the bashing was relentless and downright meanspirited. Moreover, there seemed to be more interest in bashing DK than solving the case.
Anyhow, it's terrific news(!!!!) that you're feeling better! Go Kevin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Morf I still would like to work with you. there is much to do... and verify....   More on Don Bujok - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Morf,

I

Last edited by Kevin B on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:48 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Great job, Kevin! Looking forward to see the handwriting samples then. In the meantime.. Suspect

-Nin Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:53 pm

Nin wrote:
Great job, Kevin! Looking forward to see the handwriting samples then. In the meantime.. Suspect

-Nin Very Happy

Thanks friend!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

More on Don Bujok
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next