Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More on Don Bujok

Go down 
+20
Boilermaker
Luke68
rand
In Bonus Fides
zodio
tracers
Cremcraw
bentley
Zamantha
AK Wilks
StitchMallone
Zero
Theforeigner
Quagmire
tahoe27
Seagull
Nin
Jem
Azazel
morf13
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

More on Don Bujok - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:54 pm

bentley wrote:
Seagull wrote:
Hey Bentley! I know that you are very knowledgable about anything on wheels but I don't think that the Napa County Sheriff's investigators were going by industry standards when measuring the wheel track. This is what is written in the DOJ report about how the measurement was taken.
You are correct Seagull, they did not go by industry standards (and I think there is a valid reason for that). Did I give the impression they did? The top measurement in my illustration shows the LB measurement, 52" from inside to inside, and the below that is the industry standard, center to center. Did I goof up, again?

Seagull wrote:
Going by the report it says that the "distance between the INSIDE of the left tread and the INSIDE of the right tread measures approximately 52" ." It does not say that the measurement was taken from the middle of the tread.
Again this is what I tried to show...

Seagull wrote:

So, Kevin, one tire was 5 1/2" wide and the other was 4 1/2" wide. If you divide each tire width in half and then add those two numbers together you get 5". When the 5" is added to the sheriff's department measurement of 52" you get the 57" which would be equal to the industry standard for measuring the wheel track.
Correct again The reasons they may have done the inside to inside measurement are 1) having to find the center of the tire imprints and measuring the true track figure might have resulted in either error or messing up the crime scene, and, more importantly 2) Having the possibility of different size wheels (due to the different tires), without getting into details, would change the track measurement. Measuring the inside to inside and tire width gives the exact details of the car in question, and the track can be easily calculated as you have done above.

No Bentley, you did not screw up!!! Perhaps I worded my post awkwardly. I was trying to show that the wheel track was indeed 57" not the 52" that Kevin claims to have "discovered" and told Howard Davis about.

From KevinB's post of Oct. 15 on page 17 of this thread

Quote :
Dear, Dear, Bentley,

I am also a good long time Z researcher! I was the one that corrected the 57 inch wheel to wheel everyone was quoting from what Graysmith wrote in his book. Howard once asked me, where did you get 52 inches on the wheel-base Kevin? I told him I looked at the police reports and what real evidence is there. I went out to car shows and measured inside to inside many cars and came up with the conclusion of what kind of car it had to be! I boiled down for me to about 4 or 5 models. In fact my suspect had one of those cars and I have a picture of it. Yes, his car! It’s light Brown, 52 inches “inside wheel to wheel.”

KevinB makes it sound like the wheel track was 52" and it was not. He corrected nothing with that post and only made the issue more confusing. If one takes the time to do the math with the information given in the official reports you will come to the conclusion that the wheel track was indeed 57".

Taking an inside measurement of various cars at a car show means nothing as the cars do not necessarily have stock tires at car shows and the wider the tire the narrower the measurement will be.

Back to top Go down
http://www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:36 pm

The tires were stock..... It's 52" inside tire to inside tirel! Call Napa! I don't care how the industry does it, the police did it their way! It does not matter anyway for only the fingerprints will tell....

Thanks!

Kevin b.

Last edited by Kevin B on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:01 pm

Kevin the wheel track of the car suspected to be Zodiac's at LB was 57" as can be arrived at by reading the official reports and doing the math, I do not need to call Napa to be able to read and understand a police report. Please don't insult my intelligence.

The car suspected to be Zodiac's did not have stock tires! This is evidenced by the fact that there were two different widths of tires on the car. The 52" inside wheel measurement was taken along with the width of each tire, one was 5 1/2" the other 4 1/2", by the officers on scene in order to calculate the wheel track width.

The fact that you went to a car show and measured inside tire widths is totally irrelevant and only clouds the issue of the wheel track width. You have stated that Bujok's vehicles had that 52" inside wheel track measurement to further your case against him but that 52" measurement is only part of the equation when comes to calculating the actual wheel track of the vehicle suspected to be Zodiac's.
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:07 pm

bentley wrote:
rand wrote:
Kevin, I wish you all the best and think the world of you, but don't get your hopes too high about the prints. Just as you "believe with all your heart" that Don Bujok was Z, I am certain without a shred of doubt in my mind that my POI was Z. Since there was only one Z, one or both of us must be wrong. I'd literally bet my house that I'm right. Hopefully, time will tell. Wink

I just hope that whenever Z is identified, you two, Kaufman, Dr. D, Howard, Rodelli, AK, et all get together in one room, and whoever was right gets to flog the rest with a large number of cream pies, which I shall provide from my ringside seat. Very Happy

"It was the Mormons"

Ok...only South Park fans will know what I am talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:54 pm

I'm talking about the cars I measured at the car show in Palmetto. The rims were stock. I know Zodiac had mismatched well-worn tires. Bujok had little money. Please never mind the tires, wait for the prints and then call me what you want. I don't care if he had a rocket ship! It does not matter anyway.

I am sure you are very smart and weird just as I and everyone on here is. Otherwise we would not be posted to a screen talking about a serial killer. I know what you are saying about the measurements, maybe I'm wrong! I know the car seen was a Chevy and Bujok had a 61’ Skylark.

Why don’t you ask me what the name of the chemical company was he worked for and find any info you can on that. I’m tired. Start with the want-ads in Deer Lodge and see if there was an ad for it. I’m beat!!!! From what I have learned Bujok secured a job before getting out of prison. I know you’re smart! Tom’s people are trying to find what I can give you a heads up on already….

Kevin b.
Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:17 pm

Kevin the reason I brought up all the wheel track business is because you posted it in the first place and what you posted was at best misleading and at worse just plain wrong. You seem to think it was important to your case against Bujok at the time you posted. No one will have a hope of resolving the Zodiac case working from eroneous information.

By all means PM me the name of the chemical company and I will see what I can find but I will need to fit it in between the paying research job I am doing now so don't expect immediate results.
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:39 pm

Kevin, on page 386 of Edward's book he lists his parole rules. Edwards had to report to his parole officer the day after his release!
If that was something Bujok had to do, where did he report the day after his release? This needs to be checked out as it may be crucial in the investigation.

-Nin
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:19 pm

Nin wrote:
Kevin, on page 386 of Edward's book he lists his parole rules. Edwards had to report to his parole officer the day after his release!
If that was something Bujok had to do, where did he report the day after his release? This needs to be checked out as it may be crucial in the investigation.

-Nin

If the parole officer was a younger man, maybe he is still alive and can be contacted???
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:55 pm

morf13 wrote:
Nin wrote:

-Nin

If the parole officer was a younger man, maybe he is still alive and can be contacted???

His name was Johnson and he was in his 40's back then('67). He was a parole officer in Pennsylvania. The Montana parole board would be more helpful in Bujok's case. It is almost logical that the paroles have to report back the first day after release. Parole is the supervised release of a prisoner before the completion of their sentence in prison. If they reported after 30 days or so, they would be unsupervised for that time. Question is, when did he have to report.
As I posted Edwards had to report the next day.

According to this lawyer site, nowadays the parolee has to report within 3 days according to the US National Appeals board :

http://www.worldlawdirect.com/article/871/us-parole-faq.html

21. After a parolee is released, to whom and when does the parole report?

Unless a parolee is released to a detainer, he or she will go to an approved residence and report within three days to the United States Probation Office shown on the release certificate. The parolee will continue to report to a Probation Officer in person as instructed by the officer. In addition, monthly written reports are required as long as parolees remain under supervision on your sentence.

I am not sure though what rules they had back then. Did the States have different legislatives regarding parole procedures or did the US parole board prevail?

-Nin
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:39 am

bentley wrote:
rand wrote:
Kevin, I wish you all the best and think the world of you, but don't get your hopes too high about the prints. Just as you "believe with all your heart" that Don Bujok was Z, I am certain without a shred of doubt in my mind that my POI was Z. Since there was only one Z, one or both of us must be wrong. I'd literally bet my house that I'm right. Hopefully, time will tell. Wink

I just hope that whenever Z is identified, you two, Kaufman, Dr. D, Howard, Rodelli, AK, et all get together in one room, and whoever was right gets to flog the rest with a large number of cream pies, which I shall provide from my ringside seat. Very Happy

I think the winner should make the others figure out wheel track measurements from police reports. Very Happy
Seagull is proving herself to be twice as smart as I am (but she and everyone else probably already knew that). There's no chance I could figure out wheel track measurements from the police reports.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:25 am

Razz Greetings Exclamation Please Join us for another saturday and sunday fight night Exclamation The largest cream pies show flogging event ever:cheers: At the above dates and times. Razz We have aprroximately 5000 tables sold out for this show and it's our largest event ever. study [rules] The second of two pie shooters when sharing one lane. Limited to one hour only and one time pie usage per group. clown We will have 38 Special banana cream, 9MM blueberries pie, 40SW cherry pie, Tul Ammo 45 GAP apple crumb,The 44 Special coconut cream, The lax reload SW 45 colt meringue layer cream pie, 380 ACP deep dish peach pie, Cool and The infamous Winchester 45 chocolate cream z dream. Laughing This showing will be Grizzley... hunting gear will be sold at event. Wink Some big name stars will be there Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven A.K., zam, morf13, bentley, seagull, Nin, just to name a few. Surprised {HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE} lol!
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:41 am

KEY.SMITH697 wrote:
Razz Greetings Exclamation Please Join us for another saturday and sunday fight night Exclamation The largest cream pies show flogging event ever:cheers: At the above dates and times. Razz We have aprroximately 5000 tables sold out for this show and it's our largest event ever. study [rules] The second of two pie shooters when sharing one lane. Limited to one hour only and one time pie usage per group. clown We will have 38 Special banana cream, 9MM blueberries pie, 40SW cherry pie, Tul Ammo 45 GAP apple crumb,The 44 Special coconut cream, The lax reload SW 45 colt meringue layer cream pie, 380 ACP deep dish peach pie, Cool and The infamous Winchester 45 chocolate cream z dream. Laughing This showing will be Grizzley... hunting gear will be sold at event. Wink Some big name stars will be there Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven A.K., zam, morf13, bentley, seagull, Nin, just to name a few. Surprised {HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE} lol!

Ah Kool (with a 3 StroKe K) What a visual, but it could be fun. Also we get to meet the mystery poster KeySmith697 Question

PZ Not that I ever wanted to throw a pi at someone in this grp. Hmmmm pondering who will be first. >grin<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Parolees.....   More on Don Bujok - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:42 pm

September 14, 2011 Interview ex-Captain Deer Lodge Prison. September 14th 2011 9:00pm EST From my notes

I asked the ex-Captain from Deer Lodge Prison when their responsibility for a prison inmate ended and when the inmate was paroled, what was provided them for their new found freedom? He said, "They were given a bus ticket and $25.00 and watched until the bus crossed the county line and that was where their responsibility ended." He also told me, "Inmates were also paid and it depended what job they had and where they were on the totem pole how much they received.

The average pay was about 25 cents a day but inmates could make as much as 35cents a day. It ranged from 15cents all the way up to 35cents. Inmates had a certain amount put into a savings account for themselves as well.

An inmate serving a 10 year sentence as Don had could leave prison with as much as $200 or more if they made enough money during that time served." Parolees were told to report to their parole officer once a month and some were granted special permission to leave the state provided they let their parole officer know where they were. Some procured jobs from want ads before they even left prison. Don Bujok took a job as a salesman with a chemical company.

Kevin R. Brooks 2011
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:46 pm

SFPD has Bujok's prints, is that correct Kevin? Did they give you a timeframe of when you would hear if it was a match to Z? Seems like it could be done in minutes or hours, if not less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:01 pm

morf13 wrote:
SFPD has Bujok's prints, is that correct Kevin? Did they give you a timeframe of when you would hear if it was a match to Z? Seems like it could be done in minutes or hours, if not less.

You would think wouldn't you.... They have them, Napa has them. There have been so many people claiming to know who Zodiac is that I'm afraid no one is taken seriously until they get that hit. Maybe those prints on the cab were not his. I think they were. Below, 'Silver State Post newspaper' Cool little emblem in the corner; but a reach.

K.B.

More on Don Bujok - Page 14 62706611

Last edited by Kevin B on Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:34 pm

@ Kevin,

Why is building in the photo relevant? You probably mentioned it somewhere and I missed it...my apologies.

Odd if this is in Montana!
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:53 pm

The handwriting sample is on the other side Sad

http://www.smalltownpapers.com/newspapers/newspaper.php?id=369
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:42 pm

tahoe27 wrote:
@ Kevin,

Why is building in the photo relevant? You probably mentioned it somewhere and I missed it...my apologies.

Odd if this is in Montana!

It's just another one of the newspapers that Bujok wrote to. Cool little emblem in the upper left corner but a reach.
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:38 pm

bentley wrote:
The handwriting sample is on the other side Sad

http://www.smalltownpapers.com/newspapers/newspaper.php?id=369

Hm?

-Nin
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:53 pm

Kevin B wrote:
..Tom’s people are trying to find what I can give you a heads up on already….

Really? Who are they? Suspect

-Nin Wink
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:54 pm

KEY.SMITH697 wrote:

Iconic!
Back to top Go down
In Bonus Fides
Inspector
In Bonus Fides

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:10 am

[quote="Nin"]
Kevin B wrote:
..Tom’s people are trying to find what I can give you a heads up on already….

More on Don Bujok - Page 14 Kev_ge11

Kevin........with "Tom's People" Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:18 am

Let's stay on topic please...Bujok that is....thankyou
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:28 am

morf13 wrote:

Well, then we all need to stay on topic, including Kevin, that is.

-Nin
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Lieuntenant
Azazel

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Nin wrote:
morf13 wrote:

Well, then we all need to stay on topic, including Kevin, that is.

-Nin

Well, that includes you too Nin. This is tiresome. (Not personally Nin, but the neverending "I dont care about this thread but I need to express my invaluable negative opinion for those interested. The news for everyone is that Kevin is the reason this thread is still moving forward. For example, since you Nin tell Kevin to stay on topic, please explain where he has disturbed your research on Bujok. And the rest of you that have problems with the way Kevin is distubing this thread please give an actual reference next time instead of personal zkf-style humour and bully behaviour.
But many people are to occupied getting back or even or whatever. Please get an appointment at the kindergarden to get that last piece of playgroundpunk out.
(And then lets quote me so we can continue our "staying on track thought".) The Admins should get rid of this post together with all the other crap people are posting that have NOTHING to do with this thread instead of snooping around Kevins pm:s. What a surprise it was Kevins pm:s that got visable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

More on Don Bujok
Page 14 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next