Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mazzy's POI

Go down 
+13
Theforeigner
tracers
rand
AuthUser
bentley
Nin
Quagmire
Azazel
Boilermaker
Zamantha
Nachtsider
morf13
MAZZY
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

Mazzy's POI - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:06 pm

I copied this off Rands post because I am not knowledgeable with how code works but could it be possible that it is THEMINUTIMEN and the circle with the cross is a symbol for the watch. because MINUTI means MINUTE in italian. My POI is all about time...(MINUTI).

Zodiac said his identity (not name) would be known once police cracked the cipher. It wasn't. For forty years people have believed that Z lied about this. IMO, he didn't lie.
Notice that the last line of the cipher is not part of the message (it isn't translated).
When translated it reads: EBEORIETEMETHHPITI with the E coming from the last character of the second to last line.

Gibberish, right? That's what everyone has thought. But I believe that what Z did has not been understood. When it is, the last line, IMO, reads: THE MINU+EMEN with 5 extra symbols leftover that are not letters. When I say the last line reads, I mean the last line in the code part of the cipher, not the translation, which remains EBEORIETEMETHHPITI. Thus, Z's identity is, as he said, in the code or cipher itself. But the code had to be cracked first, as he said, to see this. The trick is this:

What you do is take the translated letters -- EBEORIETEMETHHPITI -- and work backwards: that is, find the equivalents in the cipher for the letters. Of course, working backwards like this will give you exactly what the Zodiac orignally wrote on the last line. But it will also give you some other things as well.

Why? Because there are other characters that could have been used to yield the EBEORIETEMETHHPITI translation.

Why? Because some letters have two or more characters associated with them. When this is done, VOILA!, you get an anagram for +HE MINUTEMEN (a plus sign is used for one of the T's) with six characters left over: BRMPII. (see below) All of the six characters are not letters, but rather shapes, e.g., V/+ ^. Thus, they cannot be used in the translation -- a clever way for Z to say that only 12 of the 18 characters have meaning -- the other five are filler to yield the rest of the 17-character line.
Thus,

OTEHTEIEEHET BRMPII (TRANSLATED LINE)
THEMINU+EMEN +^Q/> (CODE LINE)

The top line (which is the translation) is precisely the same as EBEORIETEMETHHPITI -- just in a different order (because THE MINUTEMEN was anagrammed)
So Z's identity was, IMO, revealed once the cipher was cracked..

[b][i]
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:42 pm

Yesterday I met with "Minuti's"4th wife and her son. They were married for a total of 1 year and lived in Sacramento. She came home from work one day and her neighbor told her that Minuti was rushing around loading his belongings in his pickup and left and she never saw him again. Acouple of years later the DA in Sac located him in Santa Cruz to pay child support for the Son they had and he wrote a letter claiming to have had a vasectomy 11 years earlier and it wasnt his kid. He somehow got out of providing a DNA test that the DA requested. They named the child the same name as MINUTIS father??

Other interesting facts I learned about Minuti

When she arranged to have a family photo taken he would NOT take the photo until he lost 15lbs. she said for 3 weeks he starved himself and exercised until he lost the weight, then he agreed and took the family picture.

He had 10 or more alias's that he used with social secuity cards and birth certificates

He liked to go to nudist beaches

Places.......
Born in S.F. at St. Josephs Hospital 1944

Alameda County 1966

Texas 1971-1974

Santa Cruz 1975

Orange County 1981

Sacramento 1980-1984

Oklahoma date unknown
Kansas date unknown
Arkansas date unknown

Chain smoker

obsessed with movies would rent a movie everynight and copy it before he returned it.

She realized while we were talking and showing me some documents that she had the same bday as his previous wife who lived in Texas. March 22

After he left she feared him so much that she changed their childs name

People called him CRAZY BILL that knew him in Sacramento.

THE LETTER POSTED IS IN REFERENCE TO THE VASECTOMY SO HE DIDNT HAVE TO GET A DNA TEST

Mazzy's POI - Page 8 Vasectomyletter

Last edited by MAZZY on Sun May 01, 2011 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 8 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:13 am

MAZZY wrote:
[img]Mazzy's POI - Page 8 DSCN0523[/img]

[img]Mazzy's POI - Page 8 Halloweencard[/img]
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 8 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:27 am

MAZZY wrote:
This Tree with the strange face on it is located behind his porch and kinda reminds me of the satanic drawings on driftwood found at the Jenner Beach Murder site
Mazzy's POI - Page 8 Dscn0515
[img]Mazzy's POI - Page 8 Cvsjenner[/img]

Last edited by MAZZY on Sun May 01, 2011 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 8 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:30 am

[img]Mazzy's POI - Page 8 Zodiac-Bomb[/img][img]Mazzy's POI - Page 8 Zodiaccopy-1[/img]
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 8 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:37 am

MAZZY wrote:
MAZZY wrote:
This Tree with the strange face on it is located behind his porch and kinda reminds me of the satanic drawings on driftwood found at the Jenner Beach Murder site
Mazzy's POI - Page 8 Dscn0515
[img]Mazzy's POI - Page 8 Cvsjenner[/img]
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 8 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:50 am

Yes i know for sure he has a double barrel shot gun ....his 4th wife told me he used to point it towards the front door cussing out the cops
morf13 wrote:
Theforeigner wrote:
morf13 wrote:
Mazzy, I have not found alot of info on your POI....however, one interesting thing that I did find was that he got both married AND divorced in Alameda County in June, 1967. The following double murder happened in Alameda County in June, 1967- https://zodiackillersite.forummotion.com/t169-june-8-1967-alameda-county-zodiac-victims
I tend to believe that this double murder was an early unclaimed Zodiac attack. Your POI got married a couple days after this double murder, then quickly got divorced. Something is strange with that, and I would like to know more.

Also, he was born in San Fran in 1944. I would suggest you get old phone directories from back then, and look for his relatives in them. See if any of them lived in the area of the Stine murder, at the time of the Stine murder.

Have you seen him with any guns, or heard him ever talk about owning guns?

He does seem to fit the profile of Z in some ways to me (menial jobs, unsuccessful relationship with women, etc), but I would have to see more.

WM married in June 1966, not June 1967
WM divorced in June 1967

sorry,thanks for that foreigner....i had not yet had my coffee this morning when i typed that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 8 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:57 am

MAZZY wrote:
I POSTED BOTH THESE PICS TO COMPARE THE DIAGRAMS
[img]Mazzy's POI - Page 8 Zodiac-Bomb[/img][img]Mazzy's POI - Page 8 Zodiaccopy-1[/img]
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 8 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:40 am

Today I found out that my POI also lived in Lodi. I am havimg a hard time with finding out what year, or an address. Can anyone help me
find this information. Thank you
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 8 EmptySun May 08, 2011 12:58 am

My POI's 4th wife also told me that Bill use to sell Beans or cross-tops. They are a pill form of speed that use to be popular
back then. When he disappeared and moved out she was also surprised to find a grocery bag full of weed that he left behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 8 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:46 pm

Boilermaker wrote:
MAZZy - thanks for keeping us updated...I am interested in reading more about this guy, but understand that there is a danger level to further info.....that being said, kudos to your son for moving out = Very Smart.

What have you done with the walker? That is so bizarre to end up at your place - thinnk i would drop a deuce in my drawers if i walked out and saw that.....would be kinda cool too to hook it up to the bumper of his car or to his apartment door so when he opened it along comes the walker

Do you have any idea if you will try to go back there or observe him in the future?

This thread is like crack to me (not that i have ever had any) but i cant get enough of what makes this weirdo tick!
Best!
Boilermaker

I agree Boilermaker. Mazzy, if you return the walker as suggested, maybe you can attach a small flashlight to it!

Do you still have access to his things and it sounds like this guy is living in Santa Cruz. Re. the dementia, that is such a sad condition and so hard on the patient and caregiver(s). Many people with it get worse at night...it is called "sundowning." Do you think this lady was a relative or friend. Maybe this poor old guy is just lonesome and a good guy at heart but I agree the costume stuff is creepy and the yelling at night is disturbing for anyone, but especially young kids. None of us can be too careful these days.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 8 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:58 am

MAZZY wrote:
MAZZY wrote:
I POSTED BOTH THESE PICS TO COMPARE THE DIAGRAMS

Mazzy, I am not saying your POI is Zodiac, but his letter K & his letter F look pretty close to me. And now, I see a 3rd letter too. Take a look here in the "citizen" card from Zodiac:
Mazzy's POI - Page 8 Bad10
Look where Z writes "not that glorification was ever justifiable"...look at the lower case N in the word NOT, it look close to the lower case N from your POI, especially where he writes "on off button"

Personally, I think that the "citizen" letter is the best writing sample to use from Zodiac when comparing to writing of POI's and suspects, because he wasnt claiming to be Zodiac, he probably wasnt even intending for it to be spotted by police, and therefore, it os likely to be his most real writing sample....that and the car door at Berryessa, i think Z wrote quickly after the attack, so that he could get out asap, so I think that writing is Zodiac's most real writing too. When comparing the number 2 on the car door to your POI, that is also similar.Z writes his number 2 like a Z, so does your guy:
Mazzy's POI - Page 8 Door10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Jenner Demon Drawings   Mazzy's POI - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:53 am

Mazzy, just FYI, only two of the drawing you posted in your "montage" above were found at the Jenner Cutshall/Allen murder site. The third, on the right, is one that one of my POI's (Chrissie, by the way) drew.
Back to top Go down
Boilermaker
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:45 am

Mazzy - any news on your POI?
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:49 pm

I WENT BACK TO SANTA CRUZ LAST WEEK AND TOOK SOME MORE PICTURES OF THE TREE WITH THE MASK AND I NOTICED THERE IS A EYE ABOVE THE MASK.
THEN I EDITED THE PHOTO TO LOOK LIKE A SKETCH AND THIS IS WHAT I GOT.

[img]Mazzy's POI - Page 8 TREEWITHEYEDec302011[/img]

I INCLUDED THE SATANIC DRAWING FOUND AT JENNER BEACH TO COMPARE WITH MY PHOTOS

[img]Mazzy's POI - Page 8 2012-01-Satanicdrawingfromjenner[/img]
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:33 pm

MAZZY wrote:
I have looked as well for school photos and cant find anything, so im going to search his brothers schools, If anyone can help PM me and I will give names
i CANT FIND HIM IN ANY YEARBOOKS EITHER. I BELIEVE HE WENT TO RAMONA HIGHSCHOOL, GRADUATED IN 1962
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:53 pm

Sorry, this is a poor job of photoshopping.

-Nin
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:32 am

PM and I will give you the address of where my boyfriend took the pic and then what? If you look at the photo past your nose you might notice something in the trees in the background.
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:52 am

I'm glad this thread got a bump, hadn't seen that handwriting. Some of it looks pretty darn close. And some doesn't but as it's dated 2003 some is bound to have changed. Tree thing is interesting too. What else we got?
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:14 am

My POI also had this photo in his storage and I think that it is very similar to Jenner. I posted my POI's photo next to a photo I got off the internet.
The photo on the right is my POI's photo, the photo on the left I saved from the internet
[img]Mazzy's POI - Page 8 2012-01-21_221147[/img]
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:11 am

I have a lot of my photos posted on photobucket https://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m62/magjickgirl/
THE PASSWORD TO MY ALBUM IS santacruz
Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:50 pm

I'm with Bentley on this one - glad it got bumped too or I might not have seen it. Very interesting.

First things first though. This.

Mazzy's POI - Page 8 Ampers10

Don't recall Zodiac ever using the more traditionally shaped ampersand his was more the early style - sort of halfway between the ampersand and the plus symbol.
Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:59 pm

As for this.

I've paired the new pic with the older one and the top piece of the carving is missing so, assuming it's the same carving, is that 'eye' thing just the remains of the fixture from the missing piece?

Mazzy's POI - Page 8 Missin10

That being said, still interesting, eyes on trees? now where have I seen that before? oh yes...

Mazzy's POI - Page 8 13_a_s10
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:23 pm

I'm a bit confused and see where NIN is coming from. The eye "on" the tree is obviously not really a part of that photo.
Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Yeah I think it's a metal rawl plug or something that held the upper part of the carving in place but the image quality makes it indistinct.

Ok compared the numbers on the envelope earlier in the thread to all of the zodiacs numbers. Mazzy's POI's are on top above the gap and Zodiac's below. Pretty impressive, closest I've seen - run like hell lol.

Mazzy's POI - Page 8 Mazzy_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mazzy's POI
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Zodiac Suspects & POI's General Discussion :: All other Zodiac Suspects & POI's-
Jump to: