Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mazzy's POI

Go down 
+13
Theforeigner
tracers
rand
AuthUser
bentley
Nin
Quagmire
Azazel
Boilermaker
Zamantha
Nachtsider
morf13
MAZZY
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
bentley
Chief
bentley

Mazzy's POI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:11 pm

MAZZY wrote:

they found a black hood, and a piece of material with dried blood all over it, a old wallet with 2 ford keys and a old medallion with a #. Some black and white polaroid pictures with a woman hog tied, also a fountain like pen set, 2 older comic books The green lantern and spiderman. A kit to make your own cards. So after the boys and the apartment manager saw all this stuff they went on the internet and compared handwring and the handwriting is very similar, spacing and punctuation is similar as well.

What is the status of the above items?
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:39 pm

A detective fromSanta Cruz PD contacted my son and his gf last year and my Son was told they they are opening a formal investigation on him. I havent
heard any news on the investigation. In 1983 he was married for 1 year and lived in Sacramento. I met with his x-wife and she was also contacting LE because he left behind several different alias, each alias has a birth certificate and social security card. She changed their sons name so he couldnt locate them. That is what she told me. Although I did not have a hard time finding her.

The photo of the tree I cant explain the what that is over the mask. It looks like an eye, but there is a part of the mask that is no longer there so I guess it could be something like a hook? When I zoom in on the eye it looks like there is eyelashes painted on the eye. The reason why I posted the photo of the tree is I respect everyone opinion on this site. I dont know what to make of it. Also it looks like there a is a face on the lower part ofd the tree in the background. PM me please.

The number comparison is pretty close. I mentioned before that the photo of Darlene and the mystery man's three scars on his upper lip match my POI's 3 scars on his uppers. My POI has a mustache now that hides it pretty well. My POI has a very large face, noticeably large and big ears.
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:42 pm

That eye on the tree is a part of the photo my boyfriend took it with his phone anyone interested in having me send it to them from his phone MMS PM me. The quality is a little more clear
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:43 pm

[quote="traveller1st"]Yeah I think it's a metal rawl plug or something that held the upper part of the carving in place but the image quality makes it indistinct.

Ok compared the numbers on the envelope earlier in the thread to all of the zodiacs numbers. Mazzy's POI's are on top above the gap and Zodiac's below. Pretty impressive, closest I've seen - run like hell lol.

ANOTHER SAMPLE OF HANDWRITING
Mazzy's POI - Page 9 Handwr17
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:23 am

MAZZY wrote:
MAZZY wrote:
I have looked as well for school photos and cant find anything, so im going to search his brothers schools, If anyone can help PM me and I will give names
i CANT FIND HIM IN ANY YEARBOOKS EITHER. I BELIEVE HE WENT TO RAMONA HIGHSCHOOL, GRADUATED IN 1962

Hi Mazzy

Could you please share what makes you belive he went to Ramona High School?

I have reseached this guy and have found no connection to Riverside/San Bernadino area.
There are no persons with his last name listed in that area, not today, not in the past, at least not that I have been able to find.
Maybe you have some different info to back up the Ramona HS issue?

On another note, I have to agree with Trav that his numbers are VERY close to a match.
His handwriting is also interesting IMO, but the kind of "e" he use is a totaly different kind than Z used.

Do you know what his profession was? I mean, how did he make a living?
And what about hobbies?
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:52 am

I was told this info by his ex-wife.
As far as what he did for work ........She said he was always self employed and did carpet installation. He also sold drugs....
marijuana and "beans". This was in 1982-1983 during that time he lived in Sacramento.
He went to Nudist beaches on his spare time, and was a nudist at home as well. His other hobby was movies, he was a movie buff and
would go to the video store every night and rent movies to copy them.
He drove a Hearst while he lived in Sac.
He had a reputation with the police and a Nickname "Crazy Bill"

Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:38 am

Apart from a lot of this guy's general handwriting, two things I personally found interesting were the fact that his brother was a police despatcher (hope I'm remembering this correctly) and that his surname has a link with "time".

Just found these interesting because I think Z had a problem with police/authority figures and my hunch is that a male family member such as his dad/brother/uncle was involved with LE and Z had some form of issue with them. The "time" angle intrigues me because I think a number of things Z did and wrote about make me think he was obsessed with the measuring of time, etc and it might have been an ambiguous clue to his identity.

Last edited by Quagmire on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:54 am

MAZZY wrote:
I was told this info by his ex-wife.
As far as what he did for work ........She said he was always self employed and did carpet installation. He also sold drugs....
marijuana and "beans". This was in 1982-1983 during that time he lived in Sacramento.
He went to Nudist beaches on his spare time, and was a nudist at home as well. His other hobby was movies, he was a movie buff and
would go to the video store every night and rent movies to copy them.
He drove a Hearst while he lived in Sac.
He had a reputation with the police and a Nickname "Crazy Bill"

Thanks Mazzy.

I think the Ramona High School info should be taken with a grain of salt , until it is proven.

So did the wife tell you WHY he attened (Ramona) High School in Southern California?
It sounds odd to me, due to that he was born in San Francisco in 1944 and his, it seems, two siblings were born in Santa Cruz in 1957 and 1961. And ALL people with his last name in California, back then, from 1924 all the way up to 1970 are ALL of them, 26 names, listed in either Oakland or Santa Cruz, not one single one in Southern California.

IF he went to (Ramona)HS in Souther California his parents should have lived there in that period right? because you are still a child while in High School right?. So their name should be listed in southern cali right? but they are not.

Anyone have a 1962 Ramona High School yearbook? If you do, please PM Mazzy to get his name (would that be ok Mazzy?) and check if he is in the yearbook.
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:47 pm

Theforeigner wrote:

Thanks Mazzy.

I think the Ramona High School info should be taken with a grain of salt , until it is proven.

So did the wife tell you WHY he attened (Ramona) High School in Southern California?
It sounds odd to me, due to that he was born in San Francisco in 1944 and his, it seems, two siblings were born in Santa Cruz in 1957 and 1961. And ALL people with his last name in California, back then, from 1924 all the way up to 1970 are ALL of them, 26 names, listed in either Oakland or Santa Cruz, not one single one in Southern California.

IF he went to (Ramona)HS in Souther California his parents should have lived there in that period right? because you are still a child while in High School right?. So their name should be listed in southern cali right? but they are not.

Anyone have a 1962 Ramona High School yearbook? If you do, please PM Mazzy to get his name (would that be ok Mazzy?) and check if he is in the yearbook.

I do have a '62 Ramona High Yearbook.

-Nin
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Nin wrote:
Theforeigner wrote:

Thanks Mazzy.

I do have a '62 Ramona High Yearbook.

-Nin

Ok great:)
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Yes that is fine. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:05 pm

No person with that name listed in the '62 Ramona High Yearbook.

-Nin
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:31 pm

The only person I can find with same last name is his younger brother (15 years younger) in a Santa Cruz yearbook. Is it possible to ask classmates.com or Mylife.com to keep your name private? Or remove it from their database?
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Nin wrote:
No person with that name listed in the '62 Ramona High Yearbook.

Thank you , Nin

-Nin
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:44 pm

On a polaroid picture my POI had written on I came across his mispelled word "please"[img]Mazzy's POI - Page 9 Mazzyp10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:39 am

Personally, I don't see that as being misspelt. Your POI writes the letter "e" as a backwards "3" and it looks like that is what he has written after the "s" so seems to be spelt correctly.

Not sure what the big squiggle after the final e is though...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 9 EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:52 am

Mazzy, did you ever turn those Polaroids (of scantily clad youths) over to LE?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mazzy's POI
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Zodiac Suspects & POI's General Discussion :: All other Zodiac Suspects & POI's-
Jump to: