Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mazzy's POI

Go down 
+13
Theforeigner
tracers
rand
AuthUser
bentley
Nin
Quagmire
Azazel
Boilermaker
Zamantha
Nachtsider
morf13
MAZZY
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

Mazzy's POI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:52 am

I don't know if it is for real.
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Lieuntenant
Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:58 pm

Really disturbing picture... Have you shown it to the police?
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:08 pm

I emailed a copy to Campbell PD forensics.
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:13 pm

MAZZY wrote:
I agree with Azazel, the pic disturbing. When did you email this info to them? Maybe it would be best to take all your info to them to be on the safe side. I think I
would make that top priority as someone out there might need help? where did you find this pic again?
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:18 pm

MAZZY wrote:
Missing Oct 31, 1995 Sylvia Ann Lee from Campbell

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=1154790&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

[img]Mazzy's POI - Page 6 JPEG_000095[/img]

[b]I think this might be the same girl

The left hand in the pic looks like there is mark on it by the thumb, possibly a tattoo. Does anyone have photo software that would zoom in on her hand?
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:27 pm

I will repost this picture.

[img]Mazzy's POI - Page 6 Mnt-2[/img]

Last edited by MAZZY on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:49 pm

Mazzy who´s the handwriting on those 2 pictures of your POI ?

And by the way, he has the "widows peak" which Zodiac alldeged had.

I think he seems to be a good match to the Oct 11, 1969 Zodiac sketch, I photo of him from back in the 60/70s would be great.
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:15 pm

He might have a bit of a widow's peak but Foukes explained this as being caused by a receding hairline. Mazzy's POI seems to have a fairly strong head of hair here a few decades later. Neutral
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:47 pm

Theforeigner wrote:

I think he seems to be a good match to the Oct 11, 1969 Zodiac sketch, I photo of him from back in the 60/70s would be great.

The handwriting is WM's handwriting
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:52 pm

MAZZY wrote:
Theforeigner wrote:

Thanks Mazzy.

Could you please email me the two pictures? at skovpriv@hotmail.com

I would like to compare his handwriting to Zodiac´s handwriting.
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:03 am

Zamantha wrote:
MAZZY wrote:
I agree with Azazel, the pic disturbing. When did you email this info to them? Maybe it would be best to take all your info to them to be on the safe side. I think I
would make that top priority as someone out there might need help? where did you find this pic again?

We found a floppy disc, my PC wouldnt read the disk so I had to take it to a business that finds lost or corrupt files and restores them.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:10 am

Theforeigner wrote:
MAZZY wrote:
Theforeigner wrote:

Thanks Mazzy.

Could you please email me the two pictures? at skovpriv@hotmail.com

I would like to compare his handwriting to Zodiac´s handwriting.

Here is my amateur attempt to do a writing comparison of Mazzy's POI to Zodiac. The first 3 are from Mazzy's POI, and the next ones, from Zodiac-

Mazzy's POI - Page 6 Mazzy10
Mazzy's POI - Page 6 Mazzyp10
Mazzy's POI - Page 6 Mazzyp11

Mazzy's POI - Page 6 Mazzyy10
Mazzy's POI - Page 6 Mazzy_10
Mazzy's POI - Page 6 Mazzyp10

The letter R in the very first photo does look similar in design to the letter R in the word RUSH from Z in the lower photos. But there are certainly some differences too.
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:32 am

A lot more differences than similarities IMO. For starters he consistently writes the letter "e" in a backwards 3 style and he seems to mix up capitals with lowercase. Of course, he might have changed his writing style completely to throw people off but I'm not so sure.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:59 am

I think the exclamation points look a bit like Z's.
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:08 pm

morf13 wrote:
I think the exclamation points look a bit like Z's.

Yes, the exclamation marks are very similar. Seeing as he's also signed a zodiac crosshair under his name then the only 2 options are that he is either trying to copy Z or he is Z - either way is interesting!
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:37 pm

Mazzy, I looked around for schools that this guy attended, and can find ZERO on e-yearbook.com or classmates.com. Since he graduated in the 60's not too long before the Z murders, a yearbook photo would help, as well as any writings he made in any yearbooks. Maybe find out what school he went to, and see what he wrote in the yearbook & get his pic.
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:48 pm

I have looked as well for school photos and cant find anything, so im going to search his brothers schools, If anyone can help PM me and I will give names
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:35 pm

MORE HANDWRITING
[img]Mazzy's POI - Page 6 Scan0004-1[/img]
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:34 pm

MAZZY wrote:
Zamantha wrote:
MAZZY wrote:

We found a floppy disc, my PC wouldnt read the disk so I had to take it to a business that finds lost or corrupt files and restores them.

A agent called and left me a message today about the picture so hopefully they are going to do something
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:47 am

MAZZY wrote:
MORE HANDWRITING

I am no writing expert, but again, I see some similarities to Z's writing & some differences. I think I would pay close attention to the letter K by Zodiac. He used a 3 stroke. Also, Z used a candy cane F, as does your POI.

Interesting that an agent contacted you, maybe they will try and check him out. Can you say what agency he represented? Also, if I understand correctly, your POI never claimed he was the Zodiac, only mentioned he was a suspect, is that right? Still, using that crosshair symbol may mean that he at least wants you to think he might be Z.
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:03 am

This is the problem with this case in that it is so high profile that everyone and his dog has claimed that they were a Z suspect. Whether this is true or whether they just like to tell people this to gain some notoriety is another issue.

Guys like ALA and Gareth Penn immediately spring to mind as people who seemed to like people thinking they could be Z and get off on toying with people investigating the case.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:42 am

Quagmire wrote:
This is the problem with this case in that it is so high profile that everyone and his dog has claimed that they were a Z suspect. Whether this is true or whether they just like to tell people this to gain some notoriety is another issue.

Guys like ALA and Gareth Penn immediately spring to mind as people who seemed to like people thinking they could be Z and get off on toying with people investigating the case.

Very true!
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:35 pm

morf13 wrote:
MAZZY wrote:
MORE HANDWRITING

I am no writing expert, but again, I see some similarities to Z's writing & some differences. I think I would pay close attention to the letter K by Zodiac. He used a 3 stroke. Also, Z used a candy cane F, as does your POI.

Interesting that an agent contacted you, maybe they will try and check him out. Can you say what agency he represented? Also, if I understand correctly, your POI never claimed he was the Zodiac, only mentioned he was a suspect, is that right? Still, using that crosshair symbol may mean that he at least wants you to think he might be Z.

DOJ contacted Campbell pd, and a agent from Campbell pd called me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:26 pm

MAZZY wrote:

Did you ever get a response regarding that pic of the girl that was tied up? I'd like to believe that it was "staged", but it still gives me the creeps.
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:09 pm

thebigZ wrote:
MAZZY wrote:

Did you ever get a response regarding that pic of the girl that was tied up? I'd like to believe that it was "staged", but it still gives me the creeps.

I did get a response from Humbolt PD, and they said they are opening a formal investigation. I don't think the picture is staged because if you zoom in on her left hand
above her ring finger it is scraped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mazzy's POI
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Zodiac Suspects & POI's General Discussion :: All other Zodiac Suspects & POI's-
Jump to: