Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mazzy's POI

Go down 
+13
Theforeigner
tracers
rand
AuthUser
bentley
Nin
Quagmire
Azazel
Boilermaker
Zamantha
Nachtsider
morf13
MAZZY
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

Mazzy's POI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:23 pm

[img]Mazzy's POI - Page 5 FacebookVideosPostedbyAlyssaMarksCupofNoodles_HQ__0006[/img]
[img]Mazzy's POI - Page 5 FacebookVideosPostedbyAlyssaMarksCupofNoodles_HQ__0002[/img]
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:19 pm

tracers wrote:
MAZZY wrote:
I was wondering if anyone had any information on image below???

Mazzy's POI - Page 5 Gif_0010

I looked through all the google images for "This is the Zodiac Speaking" and did not see this image you posted, so it's a good bet your POI made this image himself.

I can't find this image anywhere as well. I wonder why he would make a image like this. Maybe he wants to sell buttons, stickers ????
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Lieuntenant
Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:54 pm

I actually think he has the same or at least very similiar features as the "unknown man"... The upper lip and the big ears...
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:39 pm

I 100% agree the nostrils are the same too
Back to top Go down
Boilermaker
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:52 am

yeah - similarities in cheekbone structure and eyes nose lips...ok, tape the pic to his front door~~~
(joking)
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:33 am

Neutral creeps me out
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:09 am

The lips & nostrils do seem to be similar
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:45 am

Mazzy, I have not found alot of info on your POI....however, one interesting thing that I did find was that he got both married AND divorced in Alameda County in June, 1967. The following double murder happened in Alameda County in June, 1967- https://zodiackillersite.forummotion.com/t169-june-8-1967-alameda-county-zodiac-victims
I tend to believe that this double murder was an early unclaimed Zodiac attack. Your POI got married a couple days after this double murder, then quickly got divorced. Something is strange with that, and I would like to know more.

Also, he was born in San Fran in 1944. I would suggest you get old phone directories from back then, and look for his relatives in them. See if any of them lived in the area of the Stine murder, at the time of the Stine murder.

Have you seen him with any guns, or heard him ever talk about owning guns?

He does seem to fit the profile of Z in some ways to me (menial jobs, unsuccessful relationship with women, etc), but I would have to see more.
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:39 am

morf13 wrote:
Mazzy, I have not found alot of info on your POI....however, one interesting thing that I did find was that he got both married AND divorced in Alameda County in June, 1967. The following double murder happened in Alameda County in June, 1967- https://zodiackillersite.forummotion.com/t169-june-8-1967-alameda-county-zodiac-victims
I tend to believe that this double murder was an early unclaimed Zodiac attack. Your POI got married a couple days after this double murder, then quickly got divorced. Something is strange with that, and I would like to know more.

Also, he was born in San Fran in 1944. I would suggest you get old phone directories from back then, and look for his relatives in them. See if any of them lived in the area of the Stine murder, at the time of the Stine murder.

He does seem to fit the profile of Z in some ways to me (menial jobs, unsuccessful relationship with women, etc), but I would have to see more.

WM married in June 1966, not June 1967
WM divorced in June 1967
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:10 am

Theforeigner wrote:
morf13 wrote:

WM divorced in June 1967

sorry,thanks for that foreigner....i had not yet had my coffee this morning when i typed that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:41 am

morf13 wrote:
Theforeigner wrote:
morf13 wrote:

WM divorced in June 1967

sorry,thanks for that foreigner....i had not yet had my coffee this morning when i typed that Very Happy

Here you are dear morf Smile

Mazzy's POI - Page 5 Coffee1
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:50 am

WCM married 4 times and one of the marriages I can´t find the marrige record and it´s kind of a mystery to me:

He married Martha B ????? 16 Dec 1967 (don´t know were?)
(Martha´s birth Year: abt 1949, and I dont know her maiden name)

And then he divorce Martha B 21 Sep 1971 in Dallas Texas

WCM and Marha B ????? had 2 childern ! but I can´t find those children anywere.

All this info is included in the 21 Sep 1971 divorce record from Texas

Anyone have any further info on this marriage and the children?

I belive this marrige is of great interest due to that it is in the Zodiac active period.

By the way, Mazzy? Morf? is it ok to post full records with full names in them here in the forum?
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:18 am

Theforeigner wrote:
morf13 wrote:

WM divorced in June 1967

Guns...Yes he carries a 38 handgun that he keeps in his boot. His ex-wife told me he loved to shoot off his shotguns. His Son shot and killed himself a 5 years ago (apprx)
His Dad owned a Barber Shop in SF called FRANKS BARBER SHOP.

During his teen years he lived in the town of WINDSOR,CA

Back to top Go down
Dreamnine
Lieuntenant
Dreamnine

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:42 am

Very interesting POI....

I'm glad you, your son and his friends are away from this guy now - the whole story is creepy and quite bizarre.
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:49 pm

I'm sure this guy has a few secrets in his past and find him a very intrigung POI. Would have to see photos of him from the 60s or 70s though and some printed handwriting from that period before I could get excited about him.

His name however does fit in with a theory I have about the Zodiac murders.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Quagmire wrote:
I'm sure this guy has a few secrets in his past and find him a very intrigung POI. Would have to see photos of him from the 60s or 70s though and some printed handwriting from that period before I could get excited about him.

His name however does fit in with a theory I have about the Zodiac murders.

Yes photos & writing from the 1960's would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:42 pm

Im headed to Santa Cruz tomorrow hopefully to find some pictures and more handwriting samples.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:44 pm

MAZZY wrote:
Im headed to Santa Cruz tomorrow hopefully to find some pictures and more handwriting samples.

If he ever owned property, or owned a business, there is likely to be documents filled out or written by him that you may be able to get your hands on. Check GRANTOR/GRANTEE records index for the counties he lived in as well as ficticous business names. Ask the county recorders office for help in the counties he lived in or owned a business.
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:01 am

Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:11 am

http://www.missingincalifornia.com/kimberlylilly1995.html

I have a picture of this girl too, both pictures came off the same floppy disc
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:13 am

Mazzy, in Vallejo, there was a woman with the same exact name and middle initial of the woman that your POI married in 1966. She was a different age, and too young to be a daughter or mother. But perhaps you should see if your POI or any of his or his ex-wife's relatives lived in Vallejo during 1969....or even your POI himself. I would ask around on the forum here as someone may have access to Solano county directories from 1968-1970.
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:28 pm

His family lived in Solano County in the Town of Windsor.
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:49 pm

MAZZY wrote:
His family lived in Solano County in the Town of Windsor.

Mazzy, Windsor is a town in Sonoma County. It's approximately 1 hour from Vallejo, maybe a touch farther.
Back to top Go down
MAZZY
Inspector
MAZZY

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Thank You........
Back to top Go down
Nachtsider
Chief
Nachtsider

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:08 am

Holy god. Is that pic for real?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Nachtsider
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mazzy's POI   Mazzy's POI - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mazzy's POI
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Zodiac Suspects & POI's General Discussion :: All other Zodiac Suspects & POI's-
Jump to: