Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More on Don Bujok

Go down 
+20
Boilermaker
Luke68
rand
In Bonus Fides
zodio
tracers
Cremcraw
bentley
Zamantha
AK Wilks
StitchMallone
Zero
Theforeigner
Quagmire
tahoe27
Seagull
Nin
Jem
Azazel
morf13
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin
Chief
Nin

More on Don Bujok - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:17 pm

Kevin B wrote:
Nin wrote:
Bujok would have had to provide the parole board with an address, where he was going to. That's what they require in order to issue a parole certificate. In other words, the parole papers for Bujok would clearly indicate where he was heading. Parole means serving the remainder of a sentence outside of prison. The parolee has to report to a parole officer. That would clearly identify Bujok's destination upon leaving Deer Lodge, I would say.

-Nin

I'll comment as I have before on this issue. The date stated is the date he left. According to my sources in Montana which include prison officials. Each Inmate would get a bus ticket and a little cash (maybe $200.00) and would be watched until he was to the edge of town. They would have to report to their parole officer once a month. Remember, Bujok lived 200 miles away from Deer Lodge. Bujok had 2 cars one a '57' Chevy pickup and a '61' Buick Skylark. Interesting to note: both were 52" to 52" inside wheel to inside wheel.

Uh, wow, they could not wait to get rid of them.. Wink ..

I am still trying to find a pausible reason as to why Bujok would rush to the Vallejo area, out of all places. He would have had to purchase a gun and ammo unless he still owned those.

I am wondering if there was a chance that Dryman was already aware of his possible release date. Say, they planned to meet in Napa, where Dryman's parents lived? Or was Edwards in the area busy giving lectures and Bujok wanted to meet him there? Was Bujok possibly going to meet a former girlfriend and spend Christmas with her? Then he finds out she already has other "plans" and he snaps? I mean, we are talking about the time right before Christmas. Where in the world would he want to be if not with his parents?

-Nin
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:44 pm

Nin wrote:
Kevin B wrote:
Nin wrote:
Bujok would have had to provide the parole board with an address, where he was going to. That's what they require in order to issue a parole certificate. In other words, the parole papers for Bujok would clearly indicate where he was heading. Parole means serving the remainder of a sentence outside of prison. The parolee has to report to a parole officer. That would clearly identify Bujok's destination upon leaving Deer Lodge, I would say.

-Nin

I'll comment as I have before on this issue. The date stated is the date he left. According to my sources in Montana which include prison officials. Each Inmate would get a bus ticket and a little cash (maybe $200.00) and would be watched until he was to the edge of town. They would have to report to their parole officer once a month. Remember, Bujok lived 200 miles away from Deer Lodge. Bujok had 2 cars one a '57' Chevy pickup and a '61' Buick Skylark. Interesting to note: both were 52" to 52" inside wheel to inside wheel.

Uh, wow, they could not wait to get rid of them.. Wink ..

I am still trying to find a pausible reason as to why Bujok would rush to the Vallejo area, out of all places. He would have had to purchase a gun and ammo unless he still owned those.

I am wondering if there was a chance that Dryman was already aware of his possible release date. Say, they planned to meet in Napa, where Dryman's parents lived? Or was Edwards in the area busy giving lectures and Bujok wanted to meet him there? Was Bujok possibly going to meet a former girlfriend and spend Christmas with her? Then he finds out she already has other "plans" and he snaps? I mean, we are talking about the time right before Christmas. Where in the world would he want to be if not with his parents?

-Nin

Yes, the fact Dryman was from the Napa area, and Zodiac struck in Napa making the Deer Lodge reference is a big clue possibly,still wouldnt be surprised if this was some sort of Z team....as follows.

12/17/68, Bujok gets out and goes to Vallejo and kills on 12/20/68. He does not write a letter taking responsibility for the crimes.
7/4/68, Valentine is out of jail by now, and its his turn to do his part...he strikes at BRS, then one of the team writes a letter a month or so later, the first Z letter

Question is, would Edwards be part of this team? Its a longshot, and I have always believed Z was a lone nut, but if Z was a team effort, then I would have little doubt that these guys were the team. Also, since Bujok was the letter writer, for all we know, he could have wrote the letters, mailed them to Valentine, then Valentine in turn copied them and mailed them to the papers. I think Tahoe has his writing samples around. Also, does anybody have those of Edwards?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:53 pm

i

Last edited by Kevin B on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:59 pm

Kevin B wrote:
Don Bujok had no friends.....

So he just chose Vallejo on accident? No, I think 'if' he was involved in anyway, he had some help, or some info from Valentine, etc, to help him along the way.

The one thing that you still cant answer is how Bujok, despite living 1000 miles away in Roundup, was able to mail so many Zodiac letters postmarked on weekdays in the San Fran area. Thats a big problem with him as a suspect. More evidence to suggest, if anything, he was likely getting help.

Z mailed letters on the following dates:

July 31,1969
August 13, 1969
October 13, 1969
November 8, 1969
November 9, 1969
December 20, 1969
April 20, 1970
April 28, 1970
June 26, 1970
July 24, 1970
July 26,1970
October 27,1970
March 13, 1971
January 29, 1974
February 14, 1974
May 8, 1974
July 8, 1974

He should have flown, he would have racked up frequent flyer miles. I am telling you, the bulk of these letters were mailed on weekdays! Some of them twice in the same week, which means he likely would have had to have stayed in the bay area for a few days at a time, or had friends house to crash at. This is a big hole in the theory. And in the interest of full disclosure, are any of the dates on any of the letters to the editor in Roundup close to the dates Z sent letters? If so, that would mean he was writing letters to the editor in Roundup and couldnt be out in CA mailing one.
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:09 pm

Nin wrote:
Or was Edwards in the area busy giving lectures and Bujok wanted to meet him there? Was Bujok possibly going to meet a former girlfriend and spend Christmas with her?
-Nin

Things get pretty cozy in those prisons, so I gather, sure Edwards wasn't the girlfriend? Bujok gets out, goes to see Edwards, Edwards has gone straight, Bujok explodes, has it in for straight couples. jocolor

Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:17 pm

morf13 wrote:
Kevin B wrote:

So he just chose Vallejo on accident? No, I think 'if' he was involved in anyway, he had some help, or some info from Valentine, etc, to help him along the way.

The one thing that you still cant answer is how Bujok, despite living 1000 miles away in Roundup, was able to mail so many Zodiac letters postmarked on weekdays in the San Fran area. Thats a big problem with him as a suspect. More evidence to suggest, if anything, he was likely getting help.

Z mailed letters on the following dates:

July 31,1969
August 13, 1969
October 13, 1969
November 8, 1969
November 9, 1969
December 20, 1969
April 20, 1970
April 28, 1970
June 26, 1970
July 24, 1970
July 26,1970
October 27,1970
March 13, 1971
January 29, 1974
February 14, 1974
May 8, 1974
July 8, 1974

He should have flown, he would have racked up frequent flyer miles. I am telling you, the bulk of these letters were mailed on weekdays! Some of them twice in the same week, which means he likely would have had to have stayed in the bay area for a few days at a time, or had friends house to crash at. This is a big hole in the theory. And in the interest of full disclosure, are any of the dates on any of the letters to the editor in Roundup close to the dates Z sent letters? If so, that would mean he was writing letters to the editor in Roundup and couldnt be out in CA mailing one.

These are the dates of letters to the editors from Bujok that I have found,(the dates they appeared in the paper) I am sure there are alot more-

10/25/73
2/17/74
3/22/74
3/28/74
4/16/74
5/26/74
6/2/74
6/16/74
7/8/74
7/21/74
8/29/74
9/12/74
10/3/74
3/17/74
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:45 pm

morf13 wrote:
Kevin B wrote:

Last edited by Kevin B on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:47 pm

"Vallejo" is from the VTH envelope
"Sept" is from the DP card

If someone can find "by knife" I'll plug it in, but as TF pointed out, the writer was writing about a foot off the ground at that point.

More on Don Bujok - Page 12 Door10
Back to top Go down
Luke68
Lieuntenant
Luke68

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:10 am

morf13 wrote:
Also, since Bujok was the letter writer, for all we know, he could have wrote the letters, mailed them to Valentine, then Valentine in turn copied them and mailed them to the papers. I think Tahoe has his writing samples around. Also, does anybody have those of Edwards?

Only this. Unfortunately not the rest of the envelope.

More on Don Bujok - Page 12 Edward12
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:31 am

Semi-looper with a twist.
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:22 am

bentley wrote:
Semi-looper with a twist.

Semi-loopy and twisted I would say!

First time I saw Edwards' writing I thought "no way". Must be honest though, the more I inspect it and the more samples I see, the more similarities I see in the way he forms many letters/words.

For instance, look at the word "Chris" on the sample above - the angle of slant, the letter s, the i dotted to the right, the spacing of letters - very Z like IMO.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:51 am

Quagmire wrote:
First time I saw Edwards' writing I thought "no way". Must be honest though, the more I inspect it and the more samples I see, the more similarities I see in the way he forms many letters/words.

For instance, look at the word "Chris" on the sample above - the angle of slant, the letter s, the i dotted to the right, the spacing of letters - very Z like IMO.

I was just looking at that and thinking the same thing Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Here's some of Ed Edwards hand printing.   More on Don Bujok - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:43 am

Here is a sample of Ed Edward's printing Morf. I like where you are going. Good job! Maybe all psychopaths write the same...LOl!

More on Don Bujok - Page 12 Ed_edw10

Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:28 am

Forum member,BigZ, supplied me with alot more.....

More on Don Bujok - Page 12 Ed110

More on Don Bujok - Page 12 Ed210

More on Don Bujok - Page 12 Ed410

More on Don Bujok - Page 12 Ed510

More on Don Bujok - Page 12 Ed610

I must say, compare these to the letter K written by Zodiac....Edward's K looks similar to me;
More on Don Bujok - Page 12 Stinel10
More on Don Bujok - Page 12 Citize10

Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:47 am

Wow! If only we could get writing samples like this more often! Thank You BigZ! cheers

Morf, I don't see a 3 stroke K in the whole plot. Question

And he's a looper, no doubt about it. study

So he's referring to Bujok as Zodiac? scratch

I vote no on the writing. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:24 am

Rolling Eyes I don't want to step on any ones corn flake, but.... I made a little list, a list, that can't be missed. (1) Letter F, not a candy cane. (2) The letter e, is not a lazy e. (3) The infamous letter r, not a check mark. (4) The letter d, not right, no loop. (5)The letter N, isn't right, n this is right. (6) The #3 is to round. (7) #2 has a loop, Zodiacs' 2s' or z like. (Cool The #4 closed on top, zodiacs' 4s' are opened. (9) The #6 also not lazy. (10) The infamous three stroke letter k, also not right. So it's a big No for me.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:34 am

Anybody have any writing from Valentine/Dryman? I think Tahoe did, have to check my stuff.
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:43 am

tahoe27 wrote:
Some of Dryman's handwriting provided to me--this was supposedly written during his time in prison as an autobiography:

More on Don Bujok - Page 12 Drymanhandwritingsample3

More on Don Bujok - Page 12 Drymanhandwritingsample2

More on Don Bujok - Page 12 Drymanhandwritingsample1

Here is a tidbit from his address book--later in life--I have more of this page of the address book, but there is personal info of others there:

More on Don Bujok - Page 12 DrymanAddressBook2cropped
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:51 am

Only thing with Edwards is that he has 2 or 3 ways of forming each letter. Z also did this with some individual letters - yes he did checkmark r's but he also did ones which match Edwards' type of r's.

Also, these samples from Edwards are when he was almost 80 - wonder if his writing was the same in his 30's? Doesn't look an obvious match on the surface but I think guys like Z and Edwards might have been able to write in many ways.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:51 am

bentley wrote:
tahoe27 wrote:
Some of Dryman's handwriting provided to me--this was supposedly written during his time in prison as an autobiography:

Here is a tidbit from his address book--later in life--I have more of this page of the address book, but there is personal info of others there:

That question mark by him looks like it stands out pretty much. Any question marks written by Zodiac that we can compare to Dryman's??
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:53 am

morf13 wrote:
bentley wrote:
tahoe27 wrote:

That question mark by him looks like it stands out pretty much. Any question marks written by Zodiac that we can compare to Dryman's??

Here we go, Z ends this with a question mark, and it does NOT look like Dryman's to me:
More on Don Bujok - Page 12 Ques10

Any samples of Bujok's or Edwards' Question marks?
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:02 am

Just wanted to add - if you were to look at the Red Phantom envelope, would you say "Yes, that's a match to Z"? I think it looks nothing like Z's "classic" handwriting style but authorities seem to be sure that it is from the same person.

Check it out compared to Edwards' envelope handwriting...

More on Don Bujok - Page 12 Ed_rp
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:29 am

Kevin B wrote:

That bears an additional thought. Zodiac's letters had a bragging tone. Individuals who are insecure about themselves and generally tend to have a low self-esteem brag to make themselves feel more secure and better about themselves and their standing in society.
I am not talking about a father bragging about his son, that's healthy pride. Zodiac is constantly emphasizing how clever he is, how crackproof and how creative. A person who brags that way is used to brag. He cannot brag without an audience, without social contact, without buddies. Thoughts?

-Nin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:32 am

scratch Nothing like "classic" Z's. No
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:36 am

Nin wrote:
Kevin B wrote:

That bears an additional thought. Zodiac's letters had a bragging tone. Individuals who are insecure about themselves and generally tend to have a low self-esteem brag to make themselves feel more secure and better about themselves and their standing in society.
I am not talking about a father bragging about his son, that's healthy pride. Zodiac is constantly emphasizing how clever he is, how crackproof and how creative. A person who brags that way is used to brag. He cannot brag without an audience, without social contact, without buddies. Thoughts?

-Nin

He could brag to acquaintances......which are not real friends. IF he didn't have friends...he could still brag to anyone that might listen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

More on Don Bujok
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next