Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino

Go down 
+22
Jem
StitchMallone
Luke68
katana9q
Ricardo
Seagull
sandy betts
tracers
tahoe27
Nin
calman
bayarea60s
Quagmire
Azazel
entropy
Zamantha
Nachtsider
AK Wilks
rand
morf13
bentley
Theforeigner
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
morf13
Admin
morf13

"ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:01 am

Opinions on ZODE's printed letter K...look like any of the K's from Zodiac? I know Z used a few diff versions.
"ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 Mlz_pr10

Here is a letter K taken from the October 69 Stine letter:
"ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 Stinel10

And one from the BUS BOMB letter:
"ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 Mlzz3310

And from the CITIZEN letter:
"ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 Citize10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:03 am

No, it does not look the same.
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:34 am

Someone mentioned that they "see" the last name of this person in this proposed solution to the Zodiac 340.

Without revealing his name in a post, do those who know his name see it in here, or a close anagram of his last name?

Hint: A little birdie says look at line 11.

"ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 Zodiac15
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:05 pm

AK Wilks wrote:
Someone mentioned that they "see" the last name of this person in this proposed solution to the Zodiac 340.

Without revealing his name in a post, do those who know his name see it in here, or a close anagram of his last name?

Hint: A little birdie says look at line 11.

Not very visible, no. No Z. However, line 8 shows a better one..go down diagonally and end off center left.

-Nin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:21 pm

Yes, but I also find the work "TOES", and many many other words in this jumble of letters....sooooo.....what does that mean? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:34 pm

Hmmm well I know his name, and I'm still not seeing it.

I do see / These fools shall see.

LOL, but I'm not seeing.

Another clew, pleasse.
Back to top Go down
Nachtsider
Chief
Nachtsider

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:45 pm

Which of his handwriting samples are we using for comparison with the Zodiac letters? Please don't tell me we're using his recent ones. The man's handwriting could've been very different back in 1969.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Nachtsider
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:08 pm

Nachtsider wrote:
Which of his handwriting samples are we using for comparison with the Zodiac letters? Please don't tell me we're using his recent ones. The man's handwriting could've been very different back in 1969.

I agree NACH. I only have very limited sample of his printed writing, and it is from 2010. The letter K to compare to Z i posted is from his 2010 writing. Also, there is a for sale sign of his floating around here too, but that is in all CAPS. I really wanted to see ZODE's lower case printing, but I dont have anymore to look at. I will PM you the printed writing sample I have for him- I cant share it here for all to see as it contains his name & address.
Back to top Go down
Nachtsider
Chief
Nachtsider

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:57 pm

Thanks, morf. I don't know how much value anything dating from recent years has, if any value at all. You'll make a great case if you can match his Sixties-era handwriting to Zodiac's, but getting your hands on that is another story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:16 pm

A yearbook, or an essay he wrote at the time would be the best place to start...
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Zamantha wrote:
Hmmm well I know his name, and I'm still not seeing it.

I do see / These fools shall see.

LOL, but I'm not seeing.

Another clew, pleasse.

Go to "fools", follow the s diagonally down and consider both letters right and left of the K. But then again, no Z..

-Nin
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:02 pm

I wish we could get more on this POI. Part of me says, there is no confirmed bay area tie for him in 1969, and that the writing (what little we have seen)isnt a definite match. And that he is too young.

The other part of me says to keep digging, because he looked like the Z sketch (as an adult), possibly fit the profile for what Z may have gone thru as a kid (picked on and harassed, possibly a loner), he lived very close to Bates, his initals closely resemble the initials/symbols on the Bates letters, and he wrote a weird letter to a magazine which mentioned being in a Riverside college music room (like the desktop poem), and talking to Melvin Belli. Not to mention he possibly called himself Zodiac and allegedly would say "this is the zodiac speaking". Thats all alot of Zyncronicty....or is it? I want to know.
Dont forget that Kathleen Johns was driving up from San Bernardino when she was attacked (very possibly by Z). Her attacker drove up from behind her, as if he himself came from San Bernardino area. ZODE lived in San Bernardino.

Even if ZODE is not Zodiac, but all of his "backstory" is true, that is pretty powerful. That would lead me to think that whoever Z was, knew ZODE in school, or knew ZODE's backstory, and "borrowed from it" to make is own Z persona. That would certainly be a large clue. For all we know, ZODE might even know who Z is and not even realize it. Maybe he had a lone friend when he was in school, and that friend moved away to the bay area and became Z. We simply dont know, and we never will if we dont at least try to find the answers.
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:38 am

What always seems missing to me with other POIs, like this one, are the guts of the Z case. Z left clues. He mentioned certain cryptic things, he was playing a cat and mouse game. A good POI, IMO, enlightens us about these clues. Tells us things we didn't see; sheds light on things what thought we understood. For instance, Ray H played the flute and piccolo. Titwillo was a flute-piccolo solo. Where are things like that here? I don't see them. If I did, then we should take this person more seriously. Can anyone show me something about this guy that links him or his lifestyle, interests, etc. to things Z wrote in his letters?

Please don't say: he called himself Zodiac. I know that. To me, this is irrelevant but I don't want get into my reasons on this thread. So tell me something else about this guy that says Zodiac to you.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:09 am

rand wrote:
What always seems missing to me with other POIs, like this one, are the guts of the Z case. Z left clues. He mentioned certain cryptic things, he was playing a cat and mouse game. A good POI, IMO, enlightens us about these clues. Tells us things we didn't see; sheds light on things what thought we understood. For instance, Ray H played the flute and piccolo. Titwillo was a flute-piccolo solo. Where are things like that here? I don't see them. If I did, then we should take this person more seriously. Can anyone show me something about this guy that links him or his lifestyle, interests, etc. to things Z wrote in his letters?

Please don't say: he called himself Zodiac. I know that. To me, this is irrelevant but I don't want get into my reasons on this thread. So tell me something else about this guy that says Zodiac to you.

I understand what you are saying. I dont think anything regarding his lifestyle links him to Zodiac definitively, nor has he been shown yet to be in the area of the Z crimes.

But some things about him seem to match what you might imagine Zodiac's background being like:

*Allegedly picked on in school/loner
*Lived with his parents as an adult
*Security guard type of job, maybe a bit of a wanna-be cop
*Licensed to use guns, or having a job using guns
*As a member of Toastmasters, he gets some enjoyment out of being heard by others, as Z got enjoyment from hsi publicity.

Add to that all of the things claimed about him, and the fact he was in southern CA when some possible Z victims were killed there, the fact he MAY HAVE called himself Z, drew crosshairs on the chalkboard, and his initials match the BATES letters, and its all very interesting.

Again, I need to see more. I see alot of interesting stuff, but not enough solid stuff to really consider him as a solid POI. I think it's a real possibility, that if all the stuff we heard about his past is true, that Z may have known him, or of him, and based his Zodiac persona on him. If that's the case, ZODE should be explored, even if he is not ZODIAC>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:07 am

I question whether Z, who seems to me to exhibit some severe paranoia, as well as possible Asperger's traits, would be able to be a member of Toastmasters, where you are surrounded by people, and speaking in front of them, unless he is now on medication or something like that. I am dead serious about this; Z does NOT strike me as someone who would be comfortable addressing a large group of people...
Back to top Go down
calman
Inspector
calman

PostSubject: relatives of zode   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:13 am

i thought i read somewhere zode had relatives in vallejo and san fransisco .
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:54 am

calman wrote:
i thought i read somewhere zode had relatives in vallejo and san fransisco .
He did, but apparently after the Z murders. He did say that he had a first cousin that was a art store manager in SF for many years (but he didnt say what years they were)
Back to top Go down
Nachtsider
Chief
Nachtsider

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:10 pm

Zabagliona wrote:
I question whether Z, who seems to me to exhibit some severe paranoia, as well as possible Asperger's traits, would be able to be a member of Toastmasters, where you are surrounded by people, and speaking in front of them, unless he is now on medication or something like that. I am dead serious about this; Z does NOT strike me as someone who would be comfortable addressing a large group of people...

To be fair, a lot could have changed between then and now. Zodiac did exhibit signs of 'altering' as early as 1974...
Back to top Go down
calman
Inspector
calman

PostSubject: art store in sf   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:04 pm

i wonder where the art store was located. maybe near cherry and washington? i dont know but that would give him a hiding place in the city.
if the relative he mentioned was somewhere in the bay area during the z murders "even though he specifically said after the z killings" then after the lb attack he must have really been without funds and couldnt get back home until after the stine murder. after that he wouldnt be back north until the next march when he followed k. johns north. you know this could be an easy time line to ponder. and why he never got caught back then.
seems too easy todescribe such as this time line . it all seems to fit though as for the vallejo attacks both happened near or on a holiday, a time when family gets together. i paraphrase zode..... small world
victim hartell said his attacker was between 20 and 30 so 20 something..... hhhmmmmm
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:59 pm

Just bumping here- I know a few weeks ago, people were looking more at ZODE. I just wanted to see if anyone found anything of interest?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Diplomatic immunity   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:13 pm

Just a thought.... What if Zodes father was a diplomat from a foreign country and authorites actually discovered who Zodiac was but could not do anything due to diplomatic immunity? So, they stayed silent knowing the public outcry and Zode was given a slap on the hand. Just a thought.... maybe even silly but????
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:29 am

Kevin B wrote:
Just a thought.... What if Zodes father was a diplomat from a foreign country and authorites actually discovered who Zodiac was but could not do anything due to diplomatic immunity? So, they stayed silent knowing the public outcry and Zode was given a slap on the hand. Just a thought.... maybe even silly but????

But his Uncle was some high ranking Judge in AZ.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:42 am

morf13 wrote:
I will tell you this with near certainty.....ZODE did write the word ZODIAC over his own photo in the yearbook!!!! That would lead me to believe that he did indeed call himself ZODIAC. I will try to blow up his cursive letter Z, compared to the letter Z in the word Zodiac written over his photo. I think there is little doubt.

This photo is a closeup of the Z in the word Zodiac written over his yearbook photo:
"ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 Zodeye10

This next photo is a closeup of the letter Z, he wrote recently:
"ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 Zodeye11

Looks like a match to me!

Bumping this thread due to some "behind the scenes" interest in ZODE by people on this forum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:13 am

Still interested in "Big Bad Zode". I check into him every so often (public records searches, etc.), but haven't found much of interest as of late... just a couple recent pics of him doing Toastmaster gigs. Curious about the "behind the scenes" stuff. What's happenin'?

-tbz
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:26 am

thebigZ wrote:
Still interested in "Big Bad Zode". I check into him every so often (public records searches, etc.), but haven't found much of interest as of late... just a couple recent pics of him doing Toastmaster gigs. Curious about the "behind the scenes" stuff. What's happenin'?

-tbz

Agree, there isnt much out there on him...in fact, there is less now than 6 months ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

"ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next