Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson

Go down 
+3
tahoe27
AK Wilks
Zamantha
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson Empty
PostSubject: Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson   Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:30 pm

The Latest Strange Finding of The Opord:
OPORD Analytical
National Security Forums

It is currently Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:25 pm

Board index » Unsolved Cases » The Zodiac Killer Case

Guy Ward Hendrickson
Thermopylae
Post subject: Guy Ward Hendrickson
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:37 pm

Folks, I was reading Thebes' work on the 340 cipher and I decided to plug away at the cipher using my previous work on the other Zodiac ciphers. Incredibly, I found something that may be very important to the case and I wanted to share it with all of you to get your opinions about it. There is a distinct possibility that Guy Ward Hendrickson authored at least two of the Zodiac ciphers.

What I did was go back to the Zodiac's "Button Cipher" that I solved that gave the solution "JFK Wrote". You guys can get that information from this site if you don't already have it. The solution was from JFK's famous speech, "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." The only non-duplicate word was not. The Zodiac underlined the word "not" in his mailing with the Button Cipher and that is how I was able to solve it.

So what I did was go and get a copy of the speech, an exact copy of it and studied it. Using the Button Cipher solution, I used the variables from that precise point.

President John F. Kennedy wrote:
And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country.

My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.

Finally, whether you are citizens of America or citizens of the world, ask of us the same high standards of strength and sacrifice which we ask of you. With a good conscience our only sure r

The quote above is exactly 340 variables including the special characters. Remember, this origin point is derived from the solution to the Button Cipher. Now, beginning with variable position 340, we get:

REWARD

This is from the very next variable word sequence from JFK's speech as follows:

And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country.

My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.

Finally, whether you are citizens of America or citizens of the world, ask of us the same high standards of strength and sacrifice which we ask of you. With a good conscience our only sure reward

See it?

The 340 variables matches absolutely the 340 variables of the 340 cipher.

Then there is this. If I remove all the special characters from the speech beginning at the variable string given from the Button Cipher such as periods, et all, we get:

And so my fellow Americans ask not what your country can do for you ask what you can do for your country My fellow citizens of the world ask not what America will do for you but what together we can do for the freedom of man Finally whether you are citizens of America or citizens of the world ask of us the same high standards of strength and sacrifice which we ask of you With a good conscience our only sure reward with h

The 340th variable is "H".

WARD H

Now we will take the 340 cipher quadrants:

BY FIRE
BY ROPE
BY GUN
BY KNIFE

There is no evidence that the Zodiac ever used FIRE or ROPE to kill anyone, just a GUN and KNIFE, right?

BY GUN

GUY BN

N = 14 alphanumerically

GUY 14

B = 2

GUY 214

Profile E-mail

cluznar
Post subject: Re: Guy Ward Hendrickson
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:18 pm
Colonel

Cool Right on Thermo! If you are right we owe gutsygal an apology for thinking she was a phony. Not only that but it sheds a lot more light on the case. Cool

Profile E-mail

back2good
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm
Brigadier General

Good work, Thermopylae.

What do you figure "214" stands for?

Playing around with it a bit, I found binary 214 re-divides into the words "map," and also "QP."

214 = binary 11010110 = map = QP.

m = 11
a = 01
p = 0110

Q = 1101
P = 0110

Interestingly, in the Zodiac's button cipher letter, the word "Map" is capitalized incorrectly. A flag? Could it be referring to "map coordinates"?

A day may come when the courage of men fails, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear, I bid you: Stand, Men of the West!

cluznar
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:19 pm
Colonel

Cool Deborah Perez said that Guy W Hendrickson and Penn were at Lake Berryessa together the morning of the Zodiac attack. Then Guy came back later and attacked the couple. Guy's car fits the description of a light blue chevy seen there by people that day and witnesses said two men were in the car. Could Penn have been writing on the car door while Guy attacked the two? Or vice-versa? Rolling Eyes

Last edited by cluznar on Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail

Thermopylae
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:21 pm
Site Admin

back2good wrote:
Good work, Thermopylae.

Indeed. Cool

back2good wrote:
What do you figure "214" stands for?

I believe that the "E" in reward is used because that is where the 340 variables begin and I also believe that it was deliberate.

E alphanumerically equals 5. So we have alphanumeric positions of 2145. Now 2145 could mean a military time of 9:45 PM, but I don't think so. I think it has a much different purpose.

The watch found at the Cheri Jo Bates murder scene had a time of 12:20 +. I believe that the watch was left to describe Pi, the radius of a circle. Since the watch was set to 1/3 the radius of a circle, it leaves 2/3 unaccounted for. I believe that the watch was working when it was left at the crime scene and when police got there and found the watch, they stopped it at the time that they had found the watch for evidence purposes. That means they found the watch minutes from the time that the Zodiac wanted them to, and it also means the Zodiac was minutes away from the scene.

Now, I mentioned the 2/3 Pi circle was unaccounted for, well, that is, until now. I believe the remaining digits that Guy Ward Hendrickson was referring to in the code means 12:40 +. That is the second position of the Pi puzzle and it can only mean one of two possibilities. The first is that he is giving the clue that he killed Cheri Jo Bates and left the watch on the ground. The second possibility is that he is claiming the second position of the evenly divided circle, knowing the first and third positions were taken.

That may mean that there are 3 of them, a team of 3, for it takes 3 segments of twenty using a clock to complete the radius of the circle.

Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Guy   Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:33 pm

I keep in touch with Guy's REAL daughter, Jann H. now and then, and especially when something is happening regarding her Dad. This is the Email that I received from her this evening. I DID ask for permission from her to share it on this forum*

Dear Zam,
Since the FBI, found nothing of merit to Debra's claims, and the SF police did not find anything REAL either,, this nit wit, thinks he can jumble something all around and do better than all the detectives, relatives of dad, family of victims who know it was not dad, and on it goes, but this nit wit, has to redeam himself? With the lies of Debra Perez, who I might add has literally vanished off the scene when she could not longer be believed or trusted, then let him go down as another crack pot. I know my father, he would chuckle at this ding dong, who believes the "stories" of a seven year old who made wild claim after claim, that is also disproven, ignored now by America's most wanted?? I feel bad for anyone who has nothing better to do than this kind of crap in their free time. LOL LOL LOL,,,,,, I said Guy as a slang word when I was a kid, it was popular for a time, did that make me also an acomplace?? LOL Ignore this joker,he is perhaps seeking some of the same fame as DP,,(Debra Perez or,,,,,,,, which by the way, is the initials of the DEATH PENALTY,,,,,,, hummmmmmmmmmm! LOL My certified handwriting expert also proved this crap over and over, and where is Bart Baggett now????????????????????? Or the crazy doctor??? or the Big time movie maker????????????? GONE with the Wind! OH OH, that is another "clue" dad passed wind at times,,,,,,,,,OMG!!
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson   Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:55 pm

Farmer = "The watch found at the Cheri Jo Bates murder scene had a time of 12:20"

Oh really? The "12:20" time is key to the analysis presented by Farmer. But look at the watch as it was found at the crime scene.

Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson Bates_10

The entire analysis presented is a joke. The code work makes no sense at all. So Penn and Guy worked together? With Little Debbie along for the ride? Why not thow Allen into the mix? Please. What nonsense. Zodiac never mentioned JFK and "country" speech. Never.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson   Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:41 am

I've been watching the absurdity at Opord as well, jumble any old mish mash together, it shall then equal= whatever they want. According to Cluznar there were now two people seen at LB in that light blue car, Huh, now they are re writing police reports.

Any talk of the time and the watch found at the Bates murder scene as far as I'm concerned is null and void. The watch was obviously still running, any conspiracy to capture certain times on the watch to be left as clues would involve the police photographer. If he decided to take pictures ten minutes later, twenty eight minutes later, then it affects the time on the watch. Thus I deduct that the Police photographer is in on it. RPD should go and arrest him if he is still alive. Utter nonsense.

Opord really are grasping at straws. Hendrickson was a non starter from the beginning to anyone that had a brain. Her story has been proven to be a pile of steaming crapola.
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson   Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:24 am

It is strange that AFTER SFPD has said they were not Stine's glasses, and after the police have said her story did not check out, that Farmer "finds" the name in the code.

That is like betting on a horse to win after he came in last.
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson   Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:48 pm

The SFPD just aren't as smart. tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Saying "Guy"   Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:49 pm

Zam, I smiled out loud when I read that you used to say "Guy!" as an exclamation (I'm thinking late 60's, right?!). That brought back some memories. What the heck were we thinking?!
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Guy*   Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Deplorable at Best wrote:
Zam, I smiled out loud when I read that you used to say "Guy!" as an exclamation (I'm thinking late 60's, right?!). That brought back some memories. What the heck were we thinking?!

Guy, oh yeah.... Deplorable LOL, use to use that saying late 60's like all the time. Still throw
it out then now n then. Also used the words Sharp and So Fine all the time* And a H___ of
a whole lot more! We were thinking, Cool* >>>grin<<<
Like a Star @ heaven
Peace* Zam*
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Guy!   Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:26 am

THIS is my latest Email from Jann H. And she said to share, so I'm sharing.

Some thoughts on this guy Thermosplastic, If he ever mentions dad in the same breath as the Zodiac Killer again, I may just re-hook up Attorney Douglas Horngrad again, *look him up Therm, he's out of San Francisco ---who actually WANTED to represent me against Perez disbarred attorney, I want to sue this "speculating donkey"--- back into the dark ages!!

I am fed up with this creep using my father's good name as his "Toy Project" , forgetting we,as family,and every other sane person who knew dad, are tired of his nasty assumptions to put it mildly. Mr big shot Therm, should understand, he is toying with a good man's reputation. The ONLY reason I did not sue Debra, is because I believe she is not well.

He , on the other hand, must need to vindicate himself from all his own faulty crapola he has put on the site. And remember, the FBI and police also know about Mr Penn, (he came forward at the right time for me). If he was guilty- he would be under arrest long long ago. I've corresponded with him, we know he would have been a KID when dad was out doing all this horrid stuff,(with him--- NOT ) Perhaps Penn--- was debbie's play mate???!!! ,,,,, GET A GRIP THERMOBOT, and quit whipping a dead (horse) in this case ---my beloved father~!!!!! Slander is Slander Mister!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson   Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Apparently everything Debs said can be dismissed apart from the part where she heard her father discussing Stine's missing glasses, this is what apparently gives validity to her claims that her father was the Zodiac. Sorry if the rest is absurd and downright lies, why has this part been chosen to be correct.

Perez went on Opord to gleam as much info as she could, she was doubtless visiting other sites as well, even I knew before I posted on any board that Stine's glasses were not listed as being on his person, most people on many forums decided that the Zodiac had taken them, Hardly rocket science to deduce that.

So what could she flaunt in front of the media. Dennis was already parading a hood and an LB knife all over channel 13, couldn't use that. The wallet, no description and no idea what it looked like, ditto his cab keys, they could have had a fob for the cab company attached. What does that leave? I know glasses ,a picture of which was already available on the internet for all to see. Off to the nearest flea markets and thrift shops she no doubt ran. Enterprising she was, also clueless, she still got the wrong glasses. Lunatic.

It's like the sitcom SOAP. Confused, you will be, wonder what's in the next episode.

Laughing

Last edited by Solar Pons on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mishtake)
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Guy! This is some good entertainment These guys are crzy   Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:11 am

Found this on The Opord. A little OUT there in theory, don't a think??????

Thermopylae
New postPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Thebes wrote:
Thank you for that precision. I understand much better now. I’d say it still isn’t 100% sure that Guy Ward Hendrickson was one of the Zodiacs, but it’s pretty darn close to it!

What puzzles me now is that I was able to find the names of at least 5 individuals (and now 6) in the 340 cipher (and Kaczynski seems to be one of them). The fact is hard to swallow, but I can prove that it’s written there. Are we to conclude that there were at least 6 Zodiacs?

This is beginning to look like a conspiracy theory. I mean, I’m baffled; it could be true or false. The Zodiac case desperately needs hard evidence. We simply cannot believe everything that is written in the letters without first doing a reality check!

It's not a conspiracy theory and you know it's not. You are smart enough to look at the information objectively and without bias to see that it is right. The only conspiracy theory going on is the atmosphere of denial surrounding this case and the folks that are deluded into thinking there is another answer.

I know it is a bitter pill to swallow that Perez was right all along about Hendrickson. I know as that bitter pill is being swallowed that it will be tough to take when she makes her documentary, her book deal, television appearances on anti-male hate shows that will focus on her step-dad driving her around to benefit radical leftist feminist causes and the whole bit, and she will probably get a movie deal too on Lifetime TV where it will be explained her way.

But there it is.

You know, I could have sat on the information, but that is not my style. Perez didn't know about the information. Only I did. I told you guys that I have a responsibility to the truth and that is why I published the information because to not do so would be unethical and unprofessional.

Now, you need to open your eyes and look at the evidence again like I did. Take the "Ask not what your country can do for you" clue and count the variables beginning with that paragraph to 340 variables. Only one name appears. It isn't Theodore. It is WARD. Knowing this, and also knowing that we all have mixed feelings about Perez, the biggest part about being professional is admitting where the facts are. That is what we are doing now with this disclosure.

The solutions tie in together two very specific pieces of Zodiac evidence. The first solution was "JFK WROTE". Using what JFK WROTE, it gives us WARD.

If anyone says that is incorrect, by all means show me the evidence that it is, step by logical step like I have published those solutions.
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson   Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:23 am

I had a user account on Opord ("JUSTICE") but cannot login anymore, so i'll post it here:

Mr Farmer's proposed name found in the 340 is based on the assumptions that the 340 author picked the JFK inaugural speech from 1961 as base for his 340 "cipher" in connection with the Button Cipher, previously proposed by Mr Farmer to mean "JFK WROTE" then changed to "BOOK REPOSITORY" the changed back to "JFK WROTE", and that the author of the 340 actually only considers one certain part of the entire inaugural speech.
Furthermore Mr Farmer's proposed solution is based on "Thebes's" theories which include that the 340 was created to include 4 quadrants , i.e.

BY FIRE
BY ROPE
BY GUN
BY KNIFE

Thebes assumes that one can visually find the letters of plaintext for BY FIRE, BY ROPE, BY GUN, BY KNIFE- although one can "see" any kind of words in the 340- and that the Halloween card is meant to present the key to locate such words and quadrants in the 340. He then reengineeres Mr Gareth Penn's X17 into the 340 to come up with the "magic square" based on 5 letters that are supposed to be plaintext and giving the coordinates of the start of such magic square.
How can it be that Thebe's work is pointing to Gareth Penn, while Mr Farmer's proposed solution is based on Thebes' but points in a complete different direction??
If Thebes's theory was to be validated, aren't chances astronomical that someone else (in this case GWH) would use exactly the same method??

-Nin
Back to top Go down
bruce3
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson   Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:05 pm

I think it was my aunt Matilda! I used to go on Z hit runs with her when I was 8.She used to water ski on Lake Berryessa too and Lake Herman all the time.Debbie Perez was my bestest friend too.
Now,about that beach front purchase in AZ.
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson   Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:00 pm

bruce3 wrote:
I think it was my aunt Matilda! I used to go on Z hit runs with her when I was 8.She used to water ski on Lake Berryessa too and Lake Herman all the time.Debbie Perez was my bestest friend too.
Now,about that beach front purchase in AZ.

Laughing

-Nin
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson   Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:56 pm

1. Farmer first posted solutions to the Z codes showing that ALLEN was the Zodiac. Then he posted several solutions saying PENN was revealed as the Zodiac. Now he is posting solutions saying the GWH name is revealed in his solutions. Sorry if I don't take him seriously. Post the evidence. So far you are making claims with no evidence. Show us the evidence.

2. I have been interested in how so many of Penn's accusations about Zodiac - Harvard grad, Berkeley professor, math expert, obsessed with circles - are in my opinion based on the evidence RIGHT, but Penn applies them to the wrong person (MOH) not the right person (TJK). I have wondered if there is more to this story, but there doesn't seem to be.

Yes, perhaps Penn crossed paths with TK, but what would that prove? TK may also have crossed paths with MOH, but there is no evidence to show that.

3. I am under the impression it is almost impossible for Americans to visit North Korea. None of Farmer's stories about being a top secret agent have been shown to have any reality to them. For one thing, real top secret agents don't have websites telling the world "HEY I AM A TOP SECRET AGENT AND REAL COOL DUDE!! I AM A TOP SECRET SUPER SPY! DON'T TELL ANYONE".
Back to top Go down
calman
Inspector
calman

PostSubject: he was a good....guy   Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:41 pm

guy married debs mom and brought her and her children to america to live a much better life than the dirt floor poverty they were living in. guy sacraficed a lot to do this. he cared for deb and her family and this is how deb repays his love and care. where would she be if guy didnt bring her to america? probably no where compared to the advantages of being here has given her.
guy was a good guy. how dare she drag his name through the mud after all he did for her........calman
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson   Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:44 pm

Deb admits she has mental health issues and that these are "recovered memories". Several writers have said that she told them she was JFK's daughter. The SFPD dismissed her claims and said her evidence was not connected to the Z case. Her story of traveling with Daddy Zodiac as he kills people is incredible, her Dad lived in Orange County six hours from SF and most importantly she has ZERO credibility. 99% of the Z research world has dismissed her - that Farmer embraces her and says the GWH name is in his code solutions diminishes his already suspect credibility.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson   Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:43 am

If anyone in any way thinks that what is being produced on the Opord site is actually some form of de-coding then they need their head examined. The last thing I saw was rubbish about the Zodiac being sexually abused by his father, because peker turned up. The list of so called names that you lot have attributed to various people Mykl Jinx etc, is laughable. I am beginning to think there is some shared collective of mental instability going on over there. In reality it is a joke, but one I feel that is in an in joke shared by the handful of people making up the Opord GP fanclub. When is his next book due?

Edit: Surely someone of GP's intellect with his Germanic interests if he was really an Evil Mastermind instead of a mild mannered librarian, would have perhaps written the 340 in German. Wouldn't have been too much of a stretch for him would it. No he used Numerology, I shall dust myself off after falling on the floor in hysterics.

2nd Edit: I wasn't sure what AK's North Korea remark was all about till I saw the "I was in North Korea having a look around" comment by Farmer on his site. Complete and utter bullshit. You were in North Korea and then you say so on a public website. Please go and visit the nearest mental hospital instead, you are ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
bruce3
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson   Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:43 pm

Yes! We and the LE can all go home- thank God no more Zodiac! I knew God would raise up a chosen One-opps I mean Ones![i]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson   Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:21 pm

The women went on the Opord site with the sole intention of gleaming as much information as she could, then paraded around in front of the Chronicle with a pair of glasses that were close but no cigar (as in look closer next time at Pauls photo and buy the correct pair at the flea market).

She is a fraud full stop, she already had a book written and a documentary in the offing. She rode around in stepdaddy's Impala whilst he went on a crime spree, perhaps someone should tell her that Frank Gasser is supposed to have walked around the Impala and looked into it. Debbie must have been having a pee break. Also Kathleen Johns whilst having her interesting ride must have overlooked the kid in the backseat whilst making a note of the various garments and papers in her nearly two hour drive.

Associating Penn with this fraud is really grasping at straws is it not. She has no credibility whatsoever as far as I can see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson   Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by Cel removed.
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson   Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:56 pm

I think it is the other "sister" who enjoyed the attention.
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson   Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:40 pm

Janice H. asked me to post this.

Today at 03:12 PM #69
from jHendrickson:

I often wonder just who this person cluznar really is?
He has come at me recently with demanding emails for DNA samples,like I am supposed to just run on down to my local police in SF and give it up. I just want everyone to know, that the SFPD have not contacted me in eons. They were satisfied with their work, with me also, and were sending the info they found on to other police dept.s in other cities.
I was living pretty quiet when here came those emails of demand for my DNA. I reported same. I will never be bullied into helping someone try to attach my name and dad's to the Zodiac killings- ever. I have ALWAYS cooperated with the SFPD and FBI.
If law enforcement want's to contact me, they will. Simple. With absolutely nothing to hide, I breath easy here.
Snide remarks followed, even on one website,I responded to their President who has his public email address on there. And then I was asked by their president to join them again,get an acct, after being thrown off for telling the truth? Not my way of doing things. I only have one God,and HE is the only one I bow to.

I think that Dennis and Nanette are doing a good job of sticking to all of this, as we all believe Jack was the real Zodiac, or at least a serial killer.

I am currently working with Mr Penn, to connect him to those who have questions of him - his idea. You may forward them to me if needed. I am not savy to all that has been said by him in the past, or about him, I just cleared up the FACT that he/ Penn, and dad were never friends. Dad's friends were older retired carpenter's for the most part.Penn and dad were quite a bit different in age, and lived miles and miles apart, never as friends. Dad, and I will repeat this on here for you,
was never a cop
was never in the military
was not up running all over in Northern Ca. like it is said
was a sincere family man, trying to make ends meet
was not into explosives in his place of residence
(or anywhere.)
was basically non violent/anti war/ anti killing
was taking care of one of the children he rescued ,
most of the time, to include Junior DP's brother, and
Benji (Benjimen,DP sister N son, who was unable to care
for him. He had no time to be running all over in the bay
area or anywhere else.He was busy feeding a family of 8
people and some of DP's relatives at times.

I thank you to those who have dropped dad off the suspect list, the police have all they needed to show that DP is not telling true stories,(I actually offered more evidence than they wanted)- glasses failed, poly tests failed
, the people DP claimed dad and ? Penn killed, were not in dad's life in any way, and much of it was disproven , by me and other family witnesses,plus those who contacted the police sfpd, and the media. To include Paul Stines living family members. It was all a big hoax at best, and a terribly cruel pack of lies at worst.

DP is not my sister, she was a person my father rescued from total poverty in Tijuana Mexico. He had that much compassion, he loved children, he loved and had many friends,none of them with the name G. Penn. He rescued a woman with seven kids, the baby died of mal nutrician before dad could get them up here legally. He helped them become legal citizens, he also taught them about being Christians.
Thank you again,for all your help.

jHendrickson
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson   Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Wonder how people get some of these ideas in their head? Neutral
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson   Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Zamantha wrote:
Per J.H. "I think that Dennis and Nanette are doing a good job of sticking to all of this, as we all believe Jack was the real Zodiac, or at least a serial killer."

J.HENDRICKSON/NATURAL DAUGHTER OF GUY WARD HENDRICKSON

Unfortunately, their stuff is just as bad. It would seem Janice is believing the same stuff about someone else, found in the same types of ways as her father. It's all kind of sad really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson   Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson Empty

Back to top Go down

Should NOT be on the List* Guy Ward Hendrickson
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next