Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino

Go down 
+22
Jem
StitchMallone
Luke68
katana9q
Ricardo
Seagull
sandy betts
tracers
tahoe27
Nin
calman
bayarea60s
Quagmire
Azazel
entropy
Zamantha
Nachtsider
AK Wilks
rand
morf13
bentley
Theforeigner
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
morf13
Admin
morf13

"ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:25 am

Read into it what you will Rand. I am only posting what I have found. I know ZODE was in the area during late 1967 until the 1970's-
Can you say the same about TH? ZODE was apprently mentioned as a Z suspect by multiple people, and allegedly multiple people heard him call himself ZODIAC. As far as TH, before you brought him up as a suspect, I never heard him mentioned as a Z suspect, nor did I hear it mentioned that he called himself Z.

Remember, I have my own POI that I know as a fact was at a Z crime scene and had descrepancies in his statements to police, but I cant ignore the alleged clues regarding ZODE, and I want to dig up more that shows he could be ZODE, or is not ZODE.
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:07 am

I find this Zode suspect very interesting. Not sure if he's the real Z, but still... we need to learn more. I'm hoping we can find everything possible on him. SO Good Work to everyone who
has contributed to this Very Interesting Thread so far. I hope everyone is able to dig up more!
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:35 pm

I have a pretty lengthy cursive writing sample from ZODE. It's a letter, and in it, he states that he was born in Riverside. Thats a little interesting, but not shocking since we know le always lived close by in San Bernardino.

I will say this....the writing, in my opinion, looks NOTHING like the Donna Lass xmas card writing. Too bad he didnt hand print the letter. I am reluctant to post the letter right now, as his last name appears multiple times throughout the letter. Once I edit out the last name, I will post it for people to give their opinions on.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:09 pm

For those interested in ZODE as a possible Z candidate, I am posting this cursive writing sample from him. I think I have careful removed anything that could give his ID away. Too bad its not printed writing.
"ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 Mlz10
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:16 pm

Not a match. Laughing (I'm joking) It doesn't appear to be, though.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:26 pm

rand wrote:
Not a match. Laughing (I'm joking) It doesn't appear to be, though.

I agree. Certainly doesnt match the cursive writing in the Lass card. I have seen multiple writing samples from ZODE, and they are ALL in cursive!
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:32 pm

I will tell you this with near certainty.....ZODE did write the word ZODIAC over his own photo in the yearbook!!!! That would lead me to believe that he did indeed call himself ZODIAC. I will try to blow up his cursive letter Z, compared to the letter Z in the word Zodiac written over his photo. I think there is little doubt.

This photo is a closeup of the Z in the word Zodiac written over his yearbook photo:
"ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 Zodeye10

This next photo is a closeup of the letter Z, he wrote recently:
"ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 Zodeye11

Looks like a match to me!
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:50 pm

Someone emailed this to me, and as it is posted elsewhere, I will post it here as well. It was allegedly written by ZODE in 2009. YOU TELL ME WHAT STANDS OUT:

"ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 Mlzzzz10

Last edited by morf13 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nachtsider
Chief
Nachtsider

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:13 pm

Wow. Shocked

I'd really like to know if Zode were a Trekkie since the sixties. That would really be something.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Nachtsider
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:18 pm

morf13 wrote:
Someone emailed this to me, and as it is posted elsewhere, I will post it here as well. It was allegedly written by ZODE in 2009. YOU TELL ME WHAT STANDS OUT:

The Possible Zodiac poem, signed rh, was found on the desk and taken from the music room at RCC
And melvin belli alledged was giving a speach in that very music room at RCC

affraid

Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:21 pm

Theforeigner wrote:
morf13 wrote:

The Possible Zodiac poem, signed rh, was found on the desk and taken from the music room at RCC

affraid

WOW i forgot about that! affraid Anyone know if this article is legit?? If true, this guy is smugly placing himself at the college where Bates was murdered (is that college RCC?), in the room where the desktop poem was supposedly created, and he even mentions Melvin B, as Z mentioned and communicated with Melvin- although, he wrote about being there at a time before & after the Bates murder.

Last edited by morf13 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:25 pm

if you give me the link to were that letter/info was found I´ll go check it out
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:27 pm

Not sure of the original source. It was sent to me by a member over on ZKF.com. Seems they were discussing it seen here:
http://www.zodiackillerfacts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=601&start=40
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:46 pm

morf13 wrote:
I will tell you this with near certainty.....ZODE did write the word ZODIAC over his own photo in the yearbook!!!! That would lead me to believe that he did indeed call himself ZODIAC. I will try to blow up his cursive letter Z, compared to the letter Z in the word Zodiac written over his photo. I think there is little doubt.

This photo is a closeup of the Z in the word Zodiac written over his yearbook photo:
"ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 Zodeye10

This next photo is a closeup of the letter Z, he wrote recently:
"ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 Zodeye11

Looks like a match to me!

As if I didnt already think that ZODE was worth a further look, his writing appears to match the cursive word ZODIAC, written over his own photo. Seems like he really may have called himself ZODIAC. Then he apparently writes a letter to a magazine/newspaper mentioning that he spoke to Melvin Belli in the music room of the Riverside college (where the RH desktop poem was)....man its either a huge case of Zyncronicty or something more!
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:02 pm

Foreigner, didnt ZODE have relatives in Sacramento? I know there are people listed with his last name in Sacramento. We have him in southern CA ( poss Z crimes down there), we have the known Zodiac activity in the bay area in Northern CA(we already know he had relatives there), and now we have the unconfirmed Sacramento Zodiac letters I posted today.....interesting.
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:22 pm

morf13 wrote:
Foreigner, didnt ZODE have relatives in Sacramento? I know there are people listed with his last name in Sacramento. We have him in southern CA ( poss Z crimes down there), we have the known Zodiac activity in the bay area in Northern CA(we already know he had relatives there), and now we have the unconfirmed Sacramento Zodiac letters I posted today.....interesting.

There is only one person of the same last name in Sacramento and he was born in 1961 and died in 1991, wether he was a relative to Zode, I dont know, but this person with the same last name sure didnt live in Sacramento back in the 60/70s, he was born in Orange county.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:23 pm

Theforeigner wrote:
morf13 wrote:

There is only one person of the same last name in Sacramento and he was born in 1961 and died in 1991, wether he was a relative to Zode, I dont know, but this person with the same last name sure didnt live in Sacramento back in the 60/70s, he was born in Orange county.

In the letter from ZODE, he said he had Family in Orange County
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:25 pm

morf13 wrote:
Theforeigner wrote:
morf13 wrote:

In the letter from ZODE, he said he had Family in Orange County

Right, but this guy was born in 1961, so he would not have lived in sacramento in the 60/70s, since there are no other people of that last name in sacramento, I belive he probably just moved there later in life.
Back to top Go down
Nachtsider
Chief
Nachtsider

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:47 pm

Theforeigner wrote:

affraid

Wait, what? Where does the article mention the music room at RCC? I thought it's talking about the Mission Inn and Riverside Uni...
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:12 pm

Nachtsider wrote:
Theforeigner wrote:

affraid

Wait, what? Where does the article mention the music room at RCC? I thought it's talking about the Mission Inn and Riverside Uni...

A "little known Riverside University" IMO have to be RCC, but sure somone should contact RCC and see if it can be confirmed.

"ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 Missioninn
Back to top Go down
Nachtsider
Chief
Nachtsider

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:38 pm

The way I saw it, the article is actually referring to a place called 'Riverside University'...
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:41 pm

Nachtsider wrote:
The way I saw it, the article is actually referring to a place called 'Riverside University'...

You might be right Nacht, I´ll try to see if I can find a Uni in Riverside with that name.

Thanks for pointing this out.
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:06 pm

Theforeigner wrote:
Nachtsider wrote:

You might be right Nacht, I´ll try to see if I can find a Uni in Riverside with that name.

I do belive you are right Nacht, and also; RCC was/is NOT a Univerity, it was/is a college.

SO SORRY for the mistake Embarassed

Here is somthing about the Melvin Bellie story, note that there is much more about the guy who "hired" melvin belli, in the link:

http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/ashman-adventures-of-an-uninteresting-person/Content?oid=871723

Who was Charles Ashman?

The best place to ask is at the Riverside Press-Enterprise in California. Librarians there tell us a private investigator showed up late last year, identified her client as the Sun-Times, and began xeroxing.

The key article was written in 1971, when Ashman, then 35, was dean of an unaccredited law school at a local university. The article painted Ashman's domain as a cheesy operation given to the flamboyant gesture: for example, Melvin Belli, who had never taught there, much less retired from there, was installed as "dean emeritus" after locating his new International Court of Last Resort at the law school; on the other hand, the school looked for a law professor by running a want ad in the Press-Enterprise.

STILL don´t know what University this melvin belli episode took place, would be interesting to know.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:36 pm

Is there a difference between a college & university??
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:53 pm

Theforeigner wrote:
Theforeigner wrote:
Nachtsider wrote:

I do belive you are right Nacht, and also; RCC was/is NOT a Univerity, it was/is a college.

SO SORRY for the mistake Embarassed

Here is somthing about the Melvin Bellie story, note that there is much more about the guy who "hired" melvin belli, in the link:

http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/ashman-adventures-of-an-uninteresting-person/Content?oid=871723

Who was Charles Ashman?

The best place to ask is at the Riverside Press-Enterprise in California. Librarians there tell us a private investigator showed up late last year, identified her client as the Sun-Times, and began xeroxing.

The key article was written in 1971, when Ashman, then 35, was dean of an unaccredited law school at a local university. The article painted Ashman's domain as a cheesy operation given to the flamboyant gesture: for example, Melvin Belli, who had never taught there, much less retired from there, was installed as "dean emeritus" after locating his new International Court of Last Resort at the law school; on the other hand, the school looked for a law professor by running a want ad in the Press-Enterprise.

STILL don´t know what University this melvin belli episode took place, would be interesting to know.

CHECK THIS OUT!!! affraid

Michael Buttefield posted this over at his forum in connection with the MLZ issue:

http://www.zodiackillerfacts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=601&start=70

Melvin Belli's book MY LIFE ON TRIAL contains a passage regarding this "suspect" and the incident in Riverside. I have posted the two relevant pages below.

"ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 Melvin%20Belli%20-%20My%20Life%20On%20Trial%20-%20re%20Zodiac%20and%20Riverside%201

"ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 Melvin%20Belli%20-%20My%20Life%20On%20Trial%20-%20re%20Zodiac%20and%20Riverside%202

So now MLZ is sending kind of a "letter to the editor" about this MELVIN BELLI incident, which was about a ZODIAC SUSPECT, a kid who called himmself Zodiac and alledged had threathed a girl. And that story was in fact about HIMSELF !!!

This is getting more and more interesting Cool

Last edited by Theforeigner on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

"ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next