Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Morf13's POI, "JIMMY"

Go down 
+13
Jem
smithy
AK Wilks
StitchMallone
traveller1st
patinky
Theforeigner
tahoe27
Zamantha
Nachtsider
bentley
rand
morf13
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
patinky
Captain
patinky

Morf13's POI,  "JIMMY" - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morf13's POI, "JIMMY"   Morf13's POI,  "JIMMY" - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:04 pm

morf13 wrote:
I DID find a photo of him that appears to be likely from the late 50's or early to mid 60's. I will NOT post it here,but if anybody want a copy I will PM it to them. He is NOT wearing glasses in the photo,but if you added glasses,he looks similar to that sketch

I'll take one Morf, please and thank-you.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Morf13's POI, "JIMMY"   Morf13's POI,  "JIMMY" - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:20 pm

patinky wrote:
morf13 wrote:
I DID find a photo of him that appears to be likely from the late 50's or early to mid 60's. I will NOT post it here,but if anybody want a copy I will PM it to them. He is NOT wearing glasses in the photo,but if you added glasses,he looks similar to that sketch

No problem,coming up
Back to top Go down
Quicktrader
Chief
Quicktrader

PostSubject: Re: Morf13's POI, "JIMMY"   Morf13's POI,  "JIMMY" - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:59 am

morf13 wrote:
patinky wrote:
morf13 wrote:

No problem,coming up

Yes, please also one here - he was too close to the scene to ignore that one...please send one to me, thanks.

QT
Back to top Go down
Stratcat
Police Officer

PostSubject: Re: Morf13's POI, "JIMMY"   Morf13's POI,  "JIMMY" - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:22 am

Morf, If you wouldnt mind i would like to see this picture.
A lot of things make him stick out from others.
I did see the pic you put up of him after he passed on
and saw possibilities. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Morf13's POI, "JIMMY"   Morf13's POI,  "JIMMY" - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:19 pm

will send the pics to you guys
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Morf13's POI, "JIMMY"   Morf13's POI,  "JIMMY" - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:33 pm

Me too please! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Morf13's POI, "JIMMY"   Morf13's POI,  "JIMMY" - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:07 am

Been thinking about this lately and 0wen's puts himself with in a 3 to 4 minute time frame from the actual killings. If Owen was just being a nice guy and trying to help , he had to get his time wrong when he left Humble Oil. Morf I got more to say about this tomorrow if I get a chance. I think there could be more to this.
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Morf13's POI, "JIMMY"   Morf13's POI,  "JIMMY" - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:12 am

Want to add does anyone know the co-worker that James was going to talk to and see if he witness anything ? Pretty amazing LE let James question him but they didn't care enough too.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Morf13's POI, "JIMMY"   Morf13's POI,  "JIMMY" - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:59 am

StitchMallone wrote:
Been thinking about this lately and 0wen's puts himself with in a 3 to 4 minute time frame from the actual killings. If Owen was just being a nice guy and trying to help , he had to get his time wrong when he left Humble Oil. Morf I got more to say about this tomorrow if I get a chance. I think there could be more to this.

He left his house in Vallejo and was going TO Humble oil in Benicia for his midnight shift when he passed the scene.

StitchMallone wrote:
Want to add does anyone know the co-worker that James was going to talk to and see if he witness anything ? Pretty amazing LE let James question him but they didn't care enough too.

The guy's last name was PRENTIS. I dont know what his first name was,and could not find anybody with that last name in Vallejo. Mr. prentis may have lived outside of Solano County
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Morf13's POI, "JIMMY"   Morf13's POI,  "JIMMY" - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:20 pm

morf13 wrote:
StitchMallone wrote:

He left his house in Vallejo and was going TO Humble oil in Benicia for his midnight shift when he passed the scene.

StitchMallone wrote:

The guy's last name was PRENTIS. I dont know what his first name was,and could not find anybody with that last name in Vallejo. Mr. prentis may have lived outside of Solano County
I had it wrong and thought Owen was on his way home from work. Which would make it rougher for him to be Zodiac. That guys site I got the Beard suspect off of has a pretty good article that mentions Owens. He believes Zodiac may have been a 3rd shift worker at Humble Oil. In case you get time would like to know your thoughts on it. He doesn't claim Owen was Zodiac but a 3rd shift worker there might have been and pretty interesting how he comes to that conclusion.
http://www.bermuda-triangle.org/benicia_and_the_zodiac__where_.html
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Morf13's POI, "JIMMY"   Morf13's POI,  "JIMMY" - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:32 pm

StitchMallone wrote:
morf13 wrote:
StitchMallone wrote:

StitchMallone wrote:

I had it wrong and thought Owen was on his way home from work. Which would make it rougher for him to be Zodiac. That guys site I got the Beard suspect off of has a pretty good article that mentions Owens. He believes Zodiac may have been a 3rd shift worker at Humble Oil. In case you get time would like to know your thoughts on it. He doesn't claim Owen was Zodiac but a 3rd shift worker there might have been and pretty interesting how he comes to that conclusion.

I read that article that mentions Owen. I believe as well that Z may have been a worker at Humble Oil, and that the Humble worker in question, was at the scene of the attack only minutes before Borges found the bodies. Only one Humble Worker I know that was there at the scene for certain, and that's Owen.

You thought that Owen was on his way home from work but he was on his way to work. Many people have thought the same thing, including Robert Graysmith (he put that in his book), I think its because the way in which it's written is confusing
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Morf13's POI, "JIMMY"   Morf13's POI,  "JIMMY" - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:46 pm

morf13 wrote:
StitchMallone wrote:
morf13 wrote:
StitchMallone wrote:

StitchMallone wrote:

I read that article that mentions Owen. I believe as well that Z may have been a worker at Humble Oil, and that the Humble worker in question, was at the scene of the attack only minutes before Borges found the bodies. Only one Humble Worker I know that was there at the scene for certain, and that's Owen.

You thought that Owen was on his way home from work but he was on his way to work. Many people have thought the same thing, including Robert Graysmith (he put that in his book), I think its because the way in which it's written is confusing
Oh okay then that's probably how I got confused. I agree with you about Owen being there in that short time frame. That is pretty damning like being the last to see the victim alive. He should have been investigated better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morf13's POI, "JIMMY"   Morf13's POI,  "JIMMY" - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Morf13's POI, "JIMMY"
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Zodiac Suspects & POI's General Discussion :: All other Zodiac Suspects & POI's-
Jump to: