Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555

Go down 
+6
entropy
sandy betts
morf13
tahoe27
Nin
AK Wilks
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Corrections   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:00 am

AK no need to apologize, we all make little mistakes from time to time and that is ok, none of us are perfect. I hate correcting people, and I don't want to look like I am grand standing ever.
When I see something that is a bit off ,I know we all want to have the facts, and so that is when I tell what I believe it is. That doesn't mean that I am always right either. If anyone sees something I post, and they know it is not correct ,please do correct me. We need to have the truth to get anywhere with this case. Leona L. Roberts birthday above ,was correct. She disappeared Dec 10th 69, and it is believed she was kept alive for at least 10 days,. Her body was found 12-28-69

So now I have to do it again, darn like I said it really bothers me !
The Elaine Davis case was close to my home in Walnut Creek Ca. Elaine was born Jan. 20th 1954 in Contra Costa County .She was on the cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius. She disappeared Dec.1st 1969 at the age of 15.
She was one yr older than my first child born 5-5-55, her last name was also Davis.

The Astrology books that I remember, would come out once a yr and there would be one book for each sign. Each book gave you a horoscope for each day of every month of that yr.
I would think that they came out towards the end of Dec ,or the beginning of Jan. each yr . I would buy my sign ,and who ever was my boyfriend at the time. I read them every day.

Yes at that time, I did believe what they told me LOL. If it said I was going to have a lucky day, I would go to the race track and bet on the horses. I would win, but then I was very lucky with the horses anyway.
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: General Z info about possable Z letters   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:36 pm

There is a post made by me, concerning a letter that looks very Z like ,on a thread that Calman was the first to post at. It is the Zodiac case General discription thread.
Maybe I should have posted it here, but we were posting about Zodiac's style of writing.
I wanted to show something I had read ,that I felt could very well have been written by the Z himself. I think it would be worth your time to see this letter. I would like your feed back on it please.

I typed it just the way the "Vallejo Resident" had typed it to the VallejoTopix forum. It was a letter about the Zodiac ! Twisted Evil

Last edited by sandy betts on Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:43 pm

Sandy - You and Ricardo mentioned possibly trying to find the Zodiac "bleeding knife" letter and the accompanying astrology page "Day to Day Forecast for Leo".

I don't know what your time schedule looks like, but that would be a HUGE find if you guys could pull it off. And you both have made some huge discoveries before!

Or maybe another SF area researcher can look into it.

The FBI memo posted on page one of this topic is a good starting point. Apparently the letter was postmarked 12/16/69 from Fairfield, CA and sent to the SF EXAMINER.

I wonder if they would have a copy in their files?

You might also ask Howard if he has any info on it.

Apparently it was a two page letter, the first page starting with "This is the Zodiac speaking. I just want to tell you this state is in trouble..." and the second page with a drawing and the words "the bleeding knife of the Zodiac". It seems the Sacramento Bee got the Cancer astrology page (which I posted here, thanks to Howard Davis) and the astrology page for Leo, which it seems nobody has seen, was sent to an SF newspaper agency.
Back to top Go down
entropy
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Does anyone know where the "FLT 555" letter was mailed from? As a fun project, I'm curious how many unconfirmed letters were mailed from Fairfield, CA. Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:11 pm

entropy wrote:
Does anyone know where the "FLT 555" letter was mailed from? As a fun project, I'm curious how many unconfirmed letters were mailed from Fairfield, CA. Anyone?

CANCER:
12-10-69 Postmarked Sacramento, CA to the Sacramento Bee

LEO
12-11-69 Postmarked San Francisco, CA to the San Francisco Newspaper Printing Company, P.O. Box 3100 Rincon Annex, San Francisco

-Nin
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:47 pm

Found this tidbit.....its for a United Flight 555 from 1980-1981 timeframe, but in Pennsylvania:
http://www.airdisaster.com/reports/ntsb/AAR81-01.pdf

My question is, as someone who doesnt fly, could there be more than one United Airlines flight 555? For example, one in PA & one in CA? IS it possible that in the 60's flight 555 was in CA, and then they reassigned that flight# to PA?
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:27 pm

morf,

since the flight number when combined with the name of the airline and the date identifies a particular flight and thus creates a callsign, I do not see a reason why flight numbers could not be reassigned. The flight number is only one part of an identification code and is computer generated unless there is a historical interest in the number (certain year for example).

there is some more info here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_number

http://www.wisegeek.com/how-do-airlines-create-flight-numbers.htm

-Nin
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:29 pm

I have heard thru the grapevine, that Howard Davis may signup here. If he does, I think he will comment on this unconfirmed Zodiac correspondence. I personally believe it is a genuine Zodiac correspondence directly pointing to the Swindles murder in San Diego 1964
Back to top Go down
bruce3
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:46 pm

I won't go into all details of the torn page for Cancer,etc.
Dave Peterson told me that flight 555 was a United flight that took off each day at 7:30PM to San Diego,CA.A reporter had uncovered this fact Dave said.
555 was Hitler's party number. Neo Nazi's mention this and it is a favorite number for them. The black magic occultist Alesier Crowley said his number was 666,but he wrote of the occult number 555. Crowley's picture was on a 1968 album or SGT.Peppers Lonely Heart's Club Band by the Beatles.Of interest to me only was that CM was a fan of Crowley having studied his teachings at McNeil. We all know that CM honored Hilter! He said AH was a 'tuned in guy who leveled the karma of the Jews!'
One Z letter was on 4/20/70 or Hitler's B Day. Of course,other reasons or Z just mailed on that day! BD got married to Nancy Pittman in LV on 4/20/70. Of course,the neo natzi's were a favorite of CMs.

Yes,it probably is an indirect reference-the flight to SA or 555- to the 'seaside honeymoon murders' of the Swindles in 1964 in SD.
CM said SD was going to be targeted for his war too along with two other 'coastal cities' SF and LA.

The date 12/10/69 refers, I think, to finding Leona Roberts near a lagoon. "Magic amulent"is for sure occultic and Z was certainly an occultist with the monniker Zodiac. One paste up was upside down as we find on the 10/5/70 'bloody cross' postcard. BD was born 10/5.
We know Z did paste ups like the 10/27/70 card. Both cards the 5th and the 27th of Oct.were both brush painted,as was the Pines card.

The crossout on the front of the Sac Bee newspaper business envelope for suscriptons is Z like.

Cancer was circled. A clue? Also,it is a water sign for those that find the Z water connection of interest.There are two more water signs Scorpio and Pisces.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:35 am

bruce3 wrote:
I won't go into all details of the torn page for Cancer,etc.
Dave Peterson told me that flight 555 was a United flight that took off each day at 7:30PM to San Diego,CA.A reporter had uncovered this fact Dave said.
555 was Hitler's party number. Neo Nazi's mention this and it is a favorite number for them. The black magic occultist Alesier Crowley said his number was 666,but he wrote of the occult number 555. Crowley's picture was on a 1968 album or SGT.Peppers Lonely Heart's Club Band by the Beatles.Of interest to me only was that CM was a fan of Crowley having studied his teachings at McNeil. We all know that CM honored Hilter! He said AH was a 'tuned in guy who leveled the karma of the Jews!'
One Z letter was on 4/20/70 or Hitler's B Day. Of course,other reasons or Z just mailed on that day! BD got married to Nancy Pittman in LV on 4/20/70. Of course,the neo natzi's were a favorite of CMs.

Yes,it probably is an indirect reference-the flight to SA or 555- to the 'seaside honeymoon murders' of the Swindles in 1964 in SD.
CM said SD was going to be targeted for his war too along with two other 'coastal cities' SF and LA.

The date 12/10/69 refers, I think, to finding Leona Roberts near a lagoon. "Magic amulent"is for sure occultic and Z was certainly an occultist with the monniker Zodiac. One paste up was upside down as we find on the 10/5/70 'bloody cross' postcard. BD was born 10/5.
We know Z did paste ups like the 10/27/70 card. Both cards the 5th and the 27th of Oct.were both brush painted,as was the Pines card.

The crossout on the front of the Sac Bee newspaper business envelope for suscriptons is Z like.

Cancer was circled. A clue? Also,it is a water sign for those that find the Z water connection of interest.There are two more water signs Scorpio and Pisces.

Howard...I think the Swindles could be Z victims. I am not sure you are aware of this, but, one of the "witnesses" ( I will use that term loosely) on LHR the night of the 12/20/68 murders ( the one that was there in the small span of 5 minutes between the victims being seen alive and being found dead), owned a Remington 550-1 Rifle, the same murder weapon that killed the Swindles!

For what its worth, this "witness" is my own personal POI in the Zodiac case. I checked with San Diego PD, and they have their own suspect in the Swindles murder.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:17 pm

AK Wilks wrote:
Unonfirmed Zodiac letter.

Possible clues of "CANCER" and:

"Action Guide Want Zodiac Birds Fly South Hidden Watch FLT 555 Magic Amulet".

The FBI thought "FLT 555" meant "Flight 555".

Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 Zodiac15

Spent much of today looking at 1200 pages of declassified FBI Files on Zodiac found here:
http://foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/zodiac.htm

I found a couple good pages regarding this possible Zodiac letter about FLIGHT 555.

The first page here (PART 3 Page 121)seems to indicate that Flight 555 was flight from Bakersfield to Sacramento:
Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 55510
Yet in this next page (part 5 page 207), there is a memo that states FLIGHT 555 was a 7PM San Fran Flight, which is what I have always thought was the case:
Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 555pt210

Also, if you notice, they are discussing a term used "C HARRY OTT", and they mention that it could mean CHARIOT. Any ideas about this? Was there a guy named OTT?

Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:29 pm

C HARRY sounds like CHERRY. Reference to Cheri Jo Bates?
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:35 pm

AK Wilks wrote:
C HARRY sounds like CHERRY. Reference to Cheri Jo Bates?

Good point, but what about the OTT part?
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:36 pm

OTT dont know!!!
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:42 pm

Maybe it means "SEE HARRY OTT".

I found this man named HARRY OTT with a southern CA connection:
http://www.eoearth.org/contributor/harry.ott

And this one:
"The Wilson name has been synonymous with motorcycling since 1913. Harry "Ott" Wilson started working at the local motorcycle shop after purchasing his new single cylinder Harley Davidson. In 1917 World War called and Harry was assigned to France. Road conditions were so bad that motorcycles were the preferred mode of transportation. Because of Harry's extensive Harley Davidson experience, he was assigned to work in the repair facility keeping the hundreds of motorcycles running. After his discharge in 1919 Harry returned to Fresno where he opened Wilson's Motorcycles. Doug Wilson started working at the shop in 1942 at the age of 12 when all able bodied men were called to duty for World War 2. A successful rider himself, Doug was well known amongst the local racers for his competitive spirit and ability to win races and hill climbs. Throughout the years the Wilson family has sold to Fresno Police, Clovis Police, Sun-Maid Raisins, Pharmacies and thousands of happy motorcyclist enthusiasts all for the transportation on two wheels. In 1989 the original Wilson's motorcycles was purchased by Pat Cody, who still runs the store from the same location."

And last, but definitely NOT least, from the 4/19/74 VALLEJO TIMES HERALD:
Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 Ott10
Back to top Go down
bruce3
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:16 pm

Fly south is the key. From Bakersfield (spare me Bakersfield!) to SAC was not a southerly direction,but the United flight 555 to SD was south. Cancer was circled and July 4/5 ,1969 the sun was in Cancer,so it can also refer to the BRS attack when the sun was in Cancer. Cancer is a Water sign.

Darlene's sister Christina did go to SD after her sister died and she told me she was 'followed'by car and she and her Navy husband went to the MP about this situation. It stopped when they moved to the South. So another SD Z victim connection-and that Flt.555 paste up?
Of course,the timing was in line with the discovery of Leona Roberts in a lagoon in the Rodeo area. I don't think Z killed in accordance with a victms' sign as did Z ll.
Back to top Go down
bruce3
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:37 pm

Forgot to mention that Danny Price and a guy named Ott were involved in drug dealing in Vallejo. Sandy might shed more light on Ott. She was one of his best customers LOL
There is a 'hidden magic amulent' on the paste up according to the message pasted on the Cancer astro page for SCORPIO.
Back to top Go down
bruce3
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:50 pm

Also,I found David Wally Ott in December 1969 in Vallejo was being watched by LE. Click David Wally Ott Vallejo.There are docs charging (8-SBE-049)him with tax evasion in 1980. But the report goes back to 1969,etc.
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Ott   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:55 pm

bruce3 wrote:
Forgot to mention that Danny Price and a guy named Ott were involved in drug dealing in Vallejo. Sandy might shed more light on Ott. She was one of his best customers LOL
There is a 'hidden magic amulent' on the paste up according to the message pasted on the Cancer astro page for SCORPIO.

Yes we were very close until he ran out of my drugs one day LOL.
All kidding aside, there is guy by that name who lives about 3 miles from my home !
I still believe there are more than one person working together in the Zodiac case. My suspect, I believe is just one of those people.

I once read in the VTH , a anonymous person wrote about the stars and the sign of Aquarius in a column. I wrote it in my notes under the Star Gazer section of the paper August 1969. The writer wrote something like this : The stars smiled on Dec 20th and again on July 4th while they were in Aquarius. The stars will be in Aquarius again for Labor day.

How this ever got in that paper with out anyone noticing how Z like that was, is be on my thinking ? This to me was the Zodiac telling us how happy he was with the deaths of his victims on Lake Herman rd and Blue Rock springs. And warning us that he would strike again on Labor day !

I didn't find any known Z victims that Labor day, but I did find one a year later !
Donna Lass disappeared Labor day weekend a yr later Sept 6th 1970.
I thought you would like that one Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:44 pm

sandy betts wrote:
bruce3 wrote:

All kidding aside, there is guy by that name who lives about 3 miles from my home !
I still believe there are more than one person working together in the Zodiac case. My suspect, I believe is just one of those people.

I once read in the VTH , a anonymous person wrote about the stars and the sign of Aquarius in a column. I wrote it in my notes under the Star Gazer section of the paper August 1969. The writer wrote something like this : The stars smiled on Dec 20th and again on July 4th while they were in Aquarius. The stars will be in Aquarius again for Labor day.

How this ever got in that paper with out anyone noticing how Z like that was, is be on my thinking ? This to me was the Zodiac telling us how happy he was with the deaths of his victims on Lake Herman rd and Blue Rock springs. And warning us that he would strike again on Labor day !

I didn't find any known Z victims that Labor day, but I did find one a year later !

WOW Shocked

Sandy have you been to the library and found that column? Or contacted VTH and asked them if they could help you find it?

And what do you mean by: "I wrote it in my notes under the Star Gazer section of the paper August 1969."

And what month/year did you read that column?

And did you ever contact the police about ?

Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:12 pm

I agree, sounds pretty interesting!
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: News    Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:45 am

Theforeigner wrote:
sandy betts wrote:
bruce3 wrote:

WOW Shocked

Sandy have you been to the library and found that column? Or contacted VTH and asked them if they could help you find it?

And what do you mean by: "I wrote it in my notes under the Star Gazer section of the paper August 1969."

And what month/year did you read that column?

And did you ever contact the police about ?

You know, I have posted about this for many yrs now, and no one until now even asked about it ? This has gone on for yrs , I even bring it up in Z conversations. They say something like oh thats nice. When ever I go to the library I stay there until I am told that it is closing time. On the day that I saw this Z like article ,(yrs ago now.)
I had used all of my money getting copies, and it was time to leave because they were closing. So I jotted down the date on my note pad, and that I found it on the Star Gazer page. Thinking I could go back and get it , with out any problem.

I have been back many times looking for it, but I have not found it yet. Last week when I was with the Z girls I was looking again in the news papers , I was almost through every page. I was asked to leave again !

The police don't give me the time of day in Vallejo, "Napa" is even worse ! I didn't think to see if the VTH could help me find it ? The copiers at that library are the worst I have ever used. I want to go again and look, but I know that Bentley is very good at finding hard to find articles, maybe he could look as well ? Thank you for asking about it. It has been like a thorn in my side for a long time now.
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:40 am

I can vouch for Sandy on this one. Heard about it quite a few times. And a couple weeks ago when some of us Z girlz where in Vallejo, she was a searchin away
at the library for this article. (and guilty, we made her leave.....as I swear she would of stayed there until closing time!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:24 am

Perhaps this is a stupid question but was LB not just after or actually the Labour Day weekend. I'm sure I heard Narlow reffering to Labour Day on the extra's DVD in response as to why LB was fairly quiet that Weekend. Perhaps he intended killing on Labour Day weekend but there were too many people around and so he killed the closest to it that he could.
And if it was printed in the VTH then it must have been a contribution from a staff member surely. I recall (think it was Lynch) that they got a tip off to check out someone who lived on Arkansas Street and the guy had the Big Dipper made out in Stars on his ceiling (in the Vallejo JFK file the one titled 'Police disagree about which murders Zodiac committed), he apparently worked for the VTH.
Why Aquarius, remember my theory that poss the date Feb 2 might mean something to the Zodiac, that's Aquarius.

If that was printed in the VHT then it's bloody fascinating (pardon my French) Sandy, how the hell did that slip through for printing.
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:55 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next