Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555

Go down 
+6
entropy
sandy betts
morf13
tahoe27
Nin
AK Wilks
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: New paper   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:16 pm

Solar Pons wrote:
Perhaps this is a stupid question but was LB not just after or actually the Labour Day weekend. I'm sure I heard Narlow reffering to Labour Day on the extra's DVD in response as to why LB was fairly quiet that Weekend. Perhaps he intended killing on Labour Day weekend but there were too many people around and so he killed the closest to it that he could.
And if it was printed in the VTH then it must have been a contribution from a staff member surely. I recall (think it was Lynch) that they got a tip off to check out someone who lived on Arkansas Street and the guy had the Big Dipper made out in Stars on his ceiling (in the Vallejo JFK file the one titled 'Police disagree about which murders Zodiac committed), he apparently worked for the VTH.
Why Aquarius, remember my theory that poss the date Feb 2 might mean something to the Zodiac, that's Aquarius.

If that was printed in the VHT then it's bloody fascinating (pardon my French) Sandy, how the hell did that slip through for printing.

That is what has bothered me for so long, how could this be ? As most of you know I have a few suspects, one of which is R.Hernandez. Well this is another one of those unbelievable stories I have !
There was a R. Hernandez who was married to a Kathleen , he worked at VTH at that time !!! I can not find a paper trail on this one.

I don't think he could be the same one I have , because my R. H. was married to someone else at that time. At least that is what I have found on paper. How ever there were more than one R. H. in this family.
In the early part of 69, the Vallejo R.H. rented a small place on a street that had a alley behind it. At the end of that alley there was a section of stores.

It reminded me of the Bates confession letter. About seeing a young blond on her way to baby sit near the little store, while walking down the alley. We all assumed that he was writing about a place in Riverside . But why couldn't it be in Vallejo or some other place ? I won't give up looking for that anonymous article.
Back to top Go down
bruce3
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:07 pm

The Cancer circled is for that sign ,but the page itself is for November the month of Scorpio. 'Birds flying' can also refer to divination of birds flying as it is found in occult writings. See net of the ancients and flying birds connected to divining or portents.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:28 pm

bruce3 wrote:
The Cancer circled is for that sign ,but the page itself is for November the month of Scorpio. 'Birds flying' can also refer to divination of birds flying as it is found in occult writings. See net of the ancients and flying birds connected to divining or portents.

Cancer being circled is what the writer wanted to draw attention to, in my opinion. To me, that's the clue. Is the writer (possibly Zodiac) pointing out a victim (Johnny Swindle)? Or to his own birthday (Larry Kane....I think he is a Cancer, correct me if i am wrong)
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:39 pm

sandy betts wrote:
Theforeigner wrote:
sandy betts wrote:
bruce3 wrote:
Forgot to mention that Danny Price and a guy named Ott were involved in drug dealing in Vallejo. Sandy might shed more light on Ott. She was one of his best customers LOL
There is a 'hidden magic amulent' on the paste up according to the message pasted on the Cancer astro page for SCORPIO.

Yes we were very close until he ran out of my drugs one day LOL.
All kidding aside, there is guy by that name who lives about 3 miles from my home !
I still believe there are more than one person working together in the Zodiac case. My suspect, I believe is just one of those people.

I once read in the VTH , a anonymous person wrote about the stars and the sign of Aquarius in a column. I wrote it in my notes under the Star Gazer section of the paper August 1969. The writer wrote something like this : The stars smiled on Dec 20th and again on July 4th while they were in Aquarius. The stars will be in Aquarius again for Labor day.

How this ever got in that paper with out anyone noticing how Z like that was, is be on my thinking ? This to me was the Zodiac telling us how happy he was with the deaths of his victims on Lake Herman rd and Blue Rock springs. And warning us that he would strike again on Labor day !

I didn't find any known Z victims that Labor day, but I did find one a year later !
Donna Lass disappeared Labor day weekend a yr later Sept 6th 1970.
I thought you would like that one Bruce.

WOW Shocked

Sandy have you been to the library and found that column? Or contacted VTH and asked them if they could help you find it?

And what do you mean by: "I wrote it in my notes under the Star Gazer section of the paper August 1969."

And what month/year did you read that column?

And did you ever contact the police about ?

You know, I have posted about this for many yrs now, and no one until now even asked about it ? This has gone on for yrs , I even bring it up in Z conversations. They say something like oh thats nice. When ever I go to the library I stay there until I am told that it is closing time. On the day that I saw this Z like article ,(yrs ago now.)
I had used all of my money getting copies, and it was time to leave because they were closing. So I jotted down the date on my note pad, and that I found it on the Star Gazer page. Thinking I could go back and get it , with out any problem.

I have been back many times looking for it, but I have not found it yet. Last week when I was with the Z girls I was looking again in the news papers , I was almost through every page. I was asked to leave again !

The police don't give me the time of day in Vallejo, "Napa" is even worse ! I didn't think to see if the VTH could help me find it ? The copiers at that library are the worst I have ever used. I want to go again and look, but I know that Bentley is very good at finding hard to find articles, maybe he could look as well ? Thank you for asking about it. It has been like a thorn in my side for a long time now.

Sandy could you please share what month/year you read that column?
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:43 pm

Solar Pons wrote:
Perhaps this is a stupid question but was LB not just after or actually the Labour Day weekend. I'm sure I heard Narlow reffering to Labour Day on the extra's DVD in response as to why LB was fairly quiet that Weekend. Perhaps he intended killing on Labour Day weekend but there were too many people around and so he killed the closest to it that he could.
And if it was printed in the VTH then it must have been a contribution from a staff member surely. I recall (think it was Lynch) that they got a tip off to check out someone who lived on Arkansas Street and the guy had the Big Dipper made out in Stars on his ceiling (in the Vallejo JFK file the one titled 'Police disagree about which murders Zodiac committed), he apparently worked for the VTH.
Why Aquarius, remember my theory that poss the date Feb 2 might mean something to the Zodiac, that's Aquarius.

If that was printed in the VHT then it's bloody fascinating (pardon my French) Sandy, how the hell did that slip through for printing.

Here is a list on labor day from 1960 - 1980:

Mon Sep 5 1960 Labor Day National holiday
Mon Sep 4 1961 Labor Day National holiday
Mon Sep 3 1962 Labor Day National holiday
Mon Sep 2 1963 Labor Day National holiday
Mon Sep 7 1964 Labor Day National holiday
Mon Sep 6 1965 Labor Day National holiday
Mon Sep 5 1966 Labor Day National holiday
Mon Sep 4 1967 Labor Day National holiday
Mon Sep 2 1968 Labor Day National holiday
Mon Sep 1 1969 Labor Day National holiday
Mon Sep 7 1970 Labor Day National holiday
Mon Sep 6 1971 Labor Day National holiday
Mon Sep 4 1972 Labor Day National holiday
Mon Sep 3 1973 Labor Day National holiday
Mon Sep 2 1974 Labor Day National holiday
Mon Sep 1 1975 Labor Day National holiday
Mon Sep 6 1976 Labor Day National holiday
Mon Sep 5 1977 Labor Day National holiday
Mon Sep 4 1978 Labor Day National holiday
Mon Sep 3 1979 Labor Day National holiday
Mon Sep 1 1980 Labor Day National holiday
Back to top Go down
bruce3
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:49 pm

Kane is Taurus. This was an arguement that det. Hines gave-there were three circled Taurus symbols(he got that part correct- they are not 8's),hence the sign of his suspect Larry Kane.

We have no indications from the canonical victims that Z ever calculated their signs and killed them as did the Z ll in NY. There is every indication Z killed by random and cruizing until he located a victim/s. Of course,like everying else about this case has been debated to death!

Maybe he was pointing out Cancer's meaning in astrology or that he killed when the sun was in Cancer or was going to be in Cancer in the future. It's all speculation.
It was not Cancer for the month of Cancer or July,but it was for a Cancer native for Scorpio or the month or day by day for November as far as the torn out (young Z had torn off -which RSPD thought unusual-teletype pages for his confession FYI) astro page goes.
To stay open I see both months or a Cancer native involved here as some kind of clue? We are all rendering opinions. I do think it was some sort of message. At this point we just don't know. But,let's keep looking at all zangles!
Back to top Go down
bruce3
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:08 pm

There is no birth date given for Joyce only Johnnie's birthday. Was she Scorpio? Both were victms. Swindle went on a far East cruise on the Hanson and returned November 1963. Just tossin.'

A context observation:
It says Want Zodiac[?] -Action GUIDE -and Watch flight 555. It would be up to someone to divine the meaning and I think that reporter found the correct flight time and place. South or SD.
It seems to say here is Zodiac's action guide-if you want Zodiac then watch flight 555 fly south. The rub is there were flight 555's everyday at 7:30PM to SD by United!
The secondary meaning -if there is one -was that Z killed people in SD,or was going to,etc.,and if you want to get him watch that flight!
Or, had he already taken the flight by then. Was he just setting up an impossible frustrating clue as he did when he said 'when you crack the code you will have me' or 'in the code is my indentity.' The preprinted message on the Halloween card 'you ache to know my name...'was his feeling that LE and the public were dying ot learn just who Z really was. He must have gotten quite a charge out of that!
I am so clever no one can ID me!
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:08 pm

bruce3 wrote:
There is no birth date given for Joyce only Johnnie's birthday. Was she Scorpio? Both were victms. Swindle went on a far East cruise on the Hanson and returned November 1963. Just tossin.'

A context observation:
It says Want Zodiac[?] -Action GUIDE -and Watch flight 555. It would be up to someone to divine the meaning and I think that reporter found the correct flight time and place. South or SD.
It seems to say here is Zodiac's action guide-if you want Zodiac then watch flight 555 fly south. The rub is there were flight 555's everyday at 7:30PM to SD by United!
The secondary meaning -if there is one -was that Z killed people in SD,or was going to,etc.,and if you want to get him watch that flight!
Or, had he already taken the flight by then. Was he just setting up an impossible frustrating clue as he did when he said 'when you crack the code you will have me' or 'in the code is my indentity.' The preprinted message on the Halloween card 'you ache to know my name...'was his feeling that LE and the public were dying ot learn just who Z really was. He must have gotten quite a charge out of that!
I am so clever no one can ID me!

Astrological Zodiac sign Scorpio: 23 October – 22 November

So none of the Swindler´s were Scorpio.

Joyce A Swindle was a Aquarius

California Death Index, 1940-1997
about Joyce A Swindle
Name: Joyce A Swindle
Sex: FEMALE
Birth Date: 22 Jan 1945
Birthplace: Alabama
Death Date: 5 Feb 1964
Death Place: San Diego
Mother's Maiden Name: Berry

Johnny R Swindle was a Cancer ( and note he was born July 4th, same date as the BRS murder )

California Death Index, 1940-1997
about Johnny R Swindle
Name: Johnny R Swindle
Social Security #: 419565000
Sex: MALE
Birth Date: 4 Jul 1943
Birthplace: Alabama
Death Date: 5 Feb 1964
Death Place: San Diego

Back to top Go down
bruce3
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Ok,good work! Just looking at all angles...
Back to top Go down
bruce3
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:42 pm

The 1969 astro page for November is the backdrop for a paste up. The pasted on messages: "Want Zodiac -action guide-flt 555- hidden magic amulet -birds fly south"-cover and make contact with printed astro matter on the page. Is this a subtle clue about any "hidden" clues or messages that are secondary? It indicates a magic amulet is hidden.
Just something to look at here.
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Birds Fly South   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:30 am

Could the clue birds fly south have anything to do with the famous Cliff Swallows ?
The Cliff swallows fly south from San Juan Capistrano 6,000 miles to Argentina on or around Oct 23rd.
They return on or about on Saint Josephs day, March 19th
The Mission San Juan is the "7th" of 21 missions in Calif. It is near two "Rivers".
The Mission was named Saint John of Capistrano, its the oldest building in Calif.
If so the clue could be his name is John or Joseph ? Or the dates mean something ? Perhaps he is from Argentina ?

Hey Bruce , Saint Donna Guardian of the pines . I wonder if the Zodiac could be Catholic ? I know that LE thought that at one time. Again the Z may have given us a double meaning ?
Back to top Go down
bruce3
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:41 pm

We simply don't know if Z was a Catholic. I did suspect,but not with any degree of intensity that young Z may have attended Mass the day that Cheri and her father did and may have driven by Sandy's at Hardmans' Center(I ate there and several of the Riversiders and I talked about Cheri-it's as though time has stopped there!) where they ate that day as I do believe he was stalking her on that final day. Or he could simply have waited outside the church at a distance in his car until services were out. I do believe the RSPD looked into her schedule that day and probably questioned the church officials if they saw anyone that acted suspicious.etc.
I have no reason to doubt that they did a very careful job.There has only been disagreement with their stubborn refusal to look outside the Zox.
I can only go as far as SD with the card,but it is open for discussion!
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:18 pm

Nin wrote:
There was another additional mailing, check this out:

FBI FILE 3 pp42, 43, 64, 65

p.42
Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 3 Fbi34210

p.43
Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 3 Fbi34310

p.64
Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 3 Fbi36410

p.65
Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 3 Fbi36510
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unconfirmed Zodiac Letter - Cancer FLT 555
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3