Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

onewhoknows POI

Go down 
+9
Theforeigner
Quicktrader
traveller1st
Nachtsider
AK Wilks
morf13
onewhoknows
bentley
Zamantha
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The Beard   onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:43 pm

See below Sacramento Suspect Sketch with Beard
Also see my POI with Beard Christmas 1978

onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 Suspec10

onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 Peter_24
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Very close , thanks for showing that article ! It would be hard to miss a guy with a beard and who has part of his head missing. Or did someone hit him real hard with a frying pan ? ( The guy in the drawing not your hubbie )
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:08 pm

Dear Sandy, Did your POI ever wear his hair pulled back in a ponytail? Like at the nape of
his neck, somtimes even tucked into his collar? What kind of cigarettes did he smoke? What
kind of drinks did he order? Love, One who knows
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:06 pm

onewhoknows wrote:
Dear Sandy, Did your POI ever wear his hair pulled back in a ponytail? Like at the nape of
his neck, somtimes even tucked into his collar? What kind of cigarettes did he smoke? What
kind of drinks did he order? Love, One who knows

I Have seen him with his hair in a Afro style in 1968, then shaved head in 1988. Never saw a crew cut on him, but many times a pomadore with wavy hair, never a ponytail but he could have , I just never saw it. He tried to desquise himself by waring a womans wig and dressing in drag more than once. Then as a older man, with his hair not as curly and parted on the left side.In one of the pictures I took of him I could see some red in his hair towards the back of his head. He had a black wig on once that was very full and wavy.

He smoked Pall malls ( not sure of the spelling) that was back in the late 80's early 90's. I have found other brands in my back yard sense then.
His drinks were Red wine, draft beer, Sandy's nutty coffee, " Bloody Mary ". In one of the pictures I took of him, he had something on the rocks, but I didn't hear him order it from the bartender.

Once he ordered a salad for breakfast and then scrambled eggs after, I thought that was sort of odd ?
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:54 pm

Thank you Sandy My POI smoked Salem Lights regulars soft pack drank canned beer mostly
Budweiser in his earlier years it was Coors and I think Marlboros loved dark rum, preferably
Ron Rico he ate his salads after his meals, and more than once, raised his knife or fork on the
waiter's hand if they tried to remove the salad before he ate it. The waiter would slowly pull his
hand back with nothing being said by either.
I watched part of a movie once, "Me,Myself and Irene" A quirkey comedy with Jim Carrey. At first
I was amused, but as the film progressed I began to cry. Jim Carrey's behavior in the restaurant
and towards the female star was very close to living with my POI. "What are you?" He says to the
waiter, "A human Q Tip?"
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:16 pm

You are very welcome, I am sorry that you had such a awful husband I had my share of bad picks as well.
Sounds to me like your suspect and mine are two different jerks.
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Yes indeed, my POI never had any wigs that I know of...
But he definitely went to the bars you worked in over the years, I'm sure
he must have seen you. He looks like the guy on the barstool in his work clothes
in your photos of your POI.
Did you work at a place near Tosco Oil Refinery ever?

Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:30 pm

onewhoknows wrote:
Yes indeed, my POI never had any wigs that I know of...
But he definitely went to the bars you worked in over the years, I'm sure
he must have seen you. He looks like the guy on the barstool in his work clothes
in your photos of your POI.
Did you work at a place near Tosco Oil Refinery ever?

It was close enough to Rodeo and Concord and I did work in both of those towns, so I did work close to it. You are right he did look a lot like my poi on the bar stool.
Those pictures I took of him in August 1990, if you look close enough , you will see what looks like grey powder or dust on his hands , top of his boots, knees, indicating he might work with concrete ? Some sort of construction for sure.
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:26 pm

My POI was an industial Insulator, he would be covered in dust every night after work.
Red Wing Irish Setters were the only boots he wore. They would also become dusty looking
and splattered with paint, from the mastick they used. He also kept a bucket of knives he
used for work, frewuently comandeering the kitchen knives, wrapping the handles in cotton tape.
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:31 pm

onewhoknows wrote:
My POI was an industial Insulator, he would be covered in dust every night after work.
Red Wing Irish Setters were the only boots he wore. They would also become dusty looking
and splattered with paint, from the mastick they used. He also kept a bucket of knives he
used for work, frewuently comandeering the kitchen knives, wrapping the handles in cotton tape.

Strange guy for sure.
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Numbers Comparison   onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:43 am

I have limited handwriting samples of my POI a series of cancelled checks written
by him in 1999 and 2000, thirty years after the Zodiac crimes.
See below a numeral comparison prepared by Trav

onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 Trav_s10

Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:39 pm

I haven't really delved into possibilities that my POI was the Santa Rosa hiway killer.
The image of the killer holding a dead body above his head to toss from the road.....
Worse yet is thinking about him being the Mt Tamalpais Trailside killer, as I was living with
him by 1978. I understand David Carpenter has been tied to several of these murders by
weapon, and DNA. But some of these victims were killed Zodiac style, with no rape, no DNA
left, unable to tie a weapon. My POI owned a red fiat spider veloce during these days see a
photo like his car.

onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 Fiat_s10
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:05 am

Knots and knots. This always seemed minor, but my POI could tie a variety of
knots. He was a Sea Scout as a young boy. And his parents owned boats. From
the age of 3 he was at lakes, tying off boats, and fishing.

Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: TIT WILLOW THE STORY OF THE ZODIAC KILLER   onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:48 pm

My book is now available on Amazon.com in paperback.
The title is Tit Willow The Story of the Zodiac Killer.
thanks to all...
Back to top Go down
Quicktrader
Chief
Quicktrader

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:07 am

Hey, where is the free download link for us? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:51 am

onewhoknows wrote:
My book is now available on Amazon.com in paperback.
The title is Tit Willow The Story of the Zodiac Killer.
thanks to all...

Well done. cheers

I've said it before but I think that's a great title.

onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 41zuej10
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:37 am

Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:12 pm

ONEWHOKNOWS, please post about your book/suspect in the thread about your suspect or in the books section. Please do not make a seprate thread about your book in the suspects ection. I just deleted the post you made. I hope you understand
Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:26 pm

Good for you OWK!! I'll be checking it out.

For those who don't know(!) you can download Kindle to your PC for FREE via Amazon. I did it, it's easy and I've had no problems.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=kcp_pc_mkt_lnd?docId=1000426311

There are other apps available besides the one for the PC. Look for the link on the above page.
Back to top Go down
http://www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com
Dreamnine
Lieuntenant
Dreamnine

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:36 am

Have downloaded the sample to my iPod and will read it tonight.
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:19 pm

Just an update on the DNA... I am in touch with Napa Police and have sent them our
younger sons's DNA profile. Our older son's DNA is in CODIS. Napa sent evidence from
the Lake Berryessa murder to the Lab in Richmond, CA.
Zodiac was covered head to toe that day, reducing any transfer evidence, like falling hair.
So that leaves the plastic clothesline. My suspect's mother had such a clothesline in her
backyard. Did Zodiac obtain and cut the clothesline with bare hands? Is Zodiac's mother's
DNA all over the clothesline? When tying up Brian and Cecelia that day, did he do it with
gloved hands, or bare hands? Waiting on results.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:13 am

ONEWHOKNOWS...

I just deleted your post because you included a photo,name,etc of a woman you claimed committed a crime. Is this documented or proven? If it is, then you can re-post the info again. I just dont want to see somebody's name & face here accused of a crime if it is not documented.
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:22 am

Are you serious? Look it up on the internet...
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:30 am

ONEWHOKNOWS-

regarding ur post about the lady that killed a child supposedly,is that documented,was she convicted? I dont wanna have her name & photo posted here accused of that crime if it cant be proven. I deleted ur post but heres a copy of it..

I have been searching for 10 years online and I finally found it last night.
The name of the lady my POI went to visit in jail who killed a little black boy
and buried him in our town of Pinole, CA. This incident always bothered me, and
I write about it in the book. Now I know her name and face. My POI went to De Anza
High School in El Sobrante CA. He had a group of close friends from school. They all
partied heavily after high school together, it was duringthe Vietnam War. His good friend was
Robert and he married a girl named Gale. Gale's sister Darlinjune Cromer went to De Anza
and this is how my POI knew her. He never spoke about her during the first two years of our
marriage, I never heard her name out of his mouth, ever. When I was big and pregnant, on
a Sunday, Gale and Robert came to our house and insisted my POI go with them to visit Darlinjune
in Jail at Santa Rita. She had been convicted of luring in and then killing a 5 year old black boy.
He was found fully clothed, strangled and buried in a shallow grave, near the bay waters in our town. She
directed the police to the site and immediately took full responsibility for act. She made hideous
racist remarks, and then claimed insanity. No one questioned her story. She is still in jail today
at Corona Women's Institution. My POI never went out of the house except to work and on rare
occassions. That day Gale walked around my house with her head held up like she was hot shit.
It didn't fit. Why would my husband go vist a woman that killed a little boy while I'm pregnant with
our first child? Ick. Later in the pregnancy he went into one of his Grand Depressions...rolled up in
a fetal position on the bed or drinking heavily. See Miss Darlinjune at De Anza High.
onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 Dean1911

Please dont repost unless u can prove it
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:36 am

news article about this woman:
http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=2519&dat=19810205&id=VPJdAAAAIBAJ&sjid=Xl8NAAAAIBAJ&pg=3876,616964

Please dont be paranoid about whether people believe you or not. My goal is to protect this forum,so when you post names & faces I have to make sure the info is good. I see that it is, so, please carry on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

onewhoknows POI
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Zodiac Suspects & POI's General Discussion :: All other Zodiac Suspects & POI's-
Jump to: