Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"

Go down 
+10
Nin
Quagmire
rand
StitchMallone
Luke68
Zamantha
morf13
Ricardo
Theforeigner
In Bonus Fides
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
In Bonus Fides
Inspector
In Bonus Fides

Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:51 pm

MDB posted this:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/zoa96817/blog/2008/12/03/zodiac-killer-cryptography-found-in-hawaii

It states, among other things, that he "went to school with a female serial killer".

There have only been 36 female serial killers in history and the following link quotes, Mike Kelleher as an expert.

http://crimeshots.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129

If Mike is here......any guesses to who Michael refers to as this may help narrow the scope of his past.

Whoever "she" is would have graduated around 1967-68.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:57 am

My personal opinion is that if this guy was Z, he wouldnt escape police for 40 years, then start leaving big clues like this stuff pointing to himself as being Zodiac, just to risk being caught 40 years later. I think this guy just wants some attention, and he is certainly getting it. He reminds me of the guy on youtube who showed only his hand with a glove on it, writing Zodiac letters.
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:11 am

Very possible indeed Morf. MDB's postings did remind me greatly of the YouTube vids posted in the last few years by Amityville, etc.

Could just be an attention seeker but then again that's what Z was so worth investigating IMO. Wink
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:37 am

Quagmire wrote:
Very possible indeed Morf. MDB's postings did remind me greatly of the YouTube vids posted in the last few years by Amityville, etc.

Could just be an attention seeker but then again that's what Z was so worth investigating IMO. Wink

Off topic but JFYI:

Kind of interesting that Gilgo Beach, the location were the murder victims of the Long Island serial killer was found, is located straight south, right across the bay of Amityville (ca 5 miles if you measure it as the crow flies):

Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 4 AmityvilleandGilgobeach
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:25 am

In Bonus Fides wrote:
MDB posted this:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/zoa96817/blog/2008/12/03/zodiac-killer-cryptography-found-in-hawaii

It states, among other things, that he "went to school with a female serial killer".
There have only been 36 female serial killers in history and the following link quotes, Mike Kelleher as an expert.

http://crimeshots.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129

If Mike is here......any guesses to who Michael refers to as this may help narrow the scope of his past.

Whoever "she" is would have graduated around 1967-68.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008 Zoa96817 aka Michael D Brown posted on the internet:

Quote:

"In July 2000 I was perusing a new release titled: "Encyclopedia of Serial Killers". There I discovered I'd gone to High School with a female serial killer who has the IQ of a genius. I took the book home."

I have reseached this info and found this:

I´m 99.99 % sure this is the female serial killer in question:

California Birth Index, 1905-1995
about Charlene A Williams
Name: Charlene A Williams Birth Date: 19 Oct 1956
Mother's Maiden Name: Whorton
Birth County: San Joaquin

As a serial killer she was known as Charlene Adelle Gallego.

She is mentioned in the book "Encyclopedia of Serial Killers" which Michael D Brown refered to.

Here is a link to this book "Encyclopedia of Serial Killers"as an online book:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/24773880/The-Encyclopedia-of-Serial-Killers-2nd-Ed

Charlene had an IQ of 160 and was concidered a genius.

Here is a link to wikipedia about her and her husband and partner in crime Gerald Armond Gallego

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_and_Charlene_Gallego

She was born Oct 19, 1956, but MDB is just saying " I discovered I'd gone to High School with a female serial killer who has the IQ of a genius. " so MDB's DOB could very well be earlier.

I´m trying to find out what High School she went to.

Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:33 am

Charlene Adelle Williams / Gallego went to: Rio Americano High School, in Sacramento

Address of the HS:

Rio Americano High School
4540 American River Drive
Sacramento, CA, 95864

http://www.scribd.com/doc/24773880/The-Encyclopedia-of-Serial-Killers-2nd-Ed

The pampered only child of a supermarket executive in Stockton, California, Charlene Williams was 10 years Gerald’s junior, born in October 1956. A certified genius, her IQ tested at 160 in high school, she also possessed a photographic memory and played classical violin well enough to rate an invitation from San Fran- cisco’s Conservatory of Music. Despite the early promise, though, she drifted into drug abuse at 12, lost her virginity a year later, and qualified as a borderline alcoholic by age 14. A year later, she was boasting to classmates of her ongoing affair with a black college student—one of the few indiscretions she managed to hide from her doting parents.
Genius IQ notwithstanding, Charlene’s extracurricu- lar activities played havoc with her studies at Rio Americano High School, in Sacramento. She squeaked through graduation but washed out of junior college in her first semester.

Here is a link to info about the HS :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_Americano_High_School
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:53 am

This is Rio Americano High School Alumni, but you have to sign up as an old pupil of the school to do searches.

http://rioamericanohighschool.org/
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:17 pm

I was checking some of this guys old post last night and he is for sure a strange character. The one that got me the most was he came back almost two years later to reply to someone on the same topic that was a dead topic. Who does that ? Also posting things about the Zodiac on his birthday was rather odd.

Not to mention him saying on ZKC he saves everything he writes on there and also the members post reactions to his comments. Then there is the obvious Yellow Bus posts. Anyhow with all that and the pic that is the best I ever seen to looking like the sketch, I think he is worth looking in too. If it can be proven he played KOKO then just wow.
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:33 pm

Don't suppose anyone has managed to get any more info on this dude?
Back to top Go down
In Bonus Fides
Inspector
In Bonus Fides

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:21 pm

No Quagmire, haven't heard boo from MDB since he "moved". I did hear from some of his ex army "buds" and they said he was named " most likely to climb a bell tower" or something like that.

The Michael Brown of the diggers and The Lamplighters that MDB claims is Zodiac was never in the country prior to 1972 and died in 1985(?), was aboriginal australian/black and lived in the UK most his life.

P.S. What does it matter anyways, didn't Kevin solve this case? Very Happy Shocked
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:19 am

In Bonus Fides wrote:
No Quagmire, haven't heard boo from MDB since he "moved". I did hear from some of his ex army "buds" and they said he was named " most likely to climb a bell tower" or something like that.

The Michael Brown of the diggers and The Lamplighters that MDB claims is Zodiac was never in the country prior to 1972 and died in 1985(?), was aboriginal australian/black and lived in the UK most his life.

P.S. What does it matter anyways, didn't Kevin solve this case? Very Happy Shocked

Cheers IBF. Out of curiosity, I did find an MDB in a vintage lamplighters programme and I'm sure it was before '72. Ironically, he was playing a lawyer in one of their productions. I'll try and relocate it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4