Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"

Go down 
+10
Nin
Quagmire
rand
StitchMallone
Luke68
Zamantha
morf13
Ricardo
Theforeigner
In Bonus Fides
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
morf13
Admin
morf13

Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:20 am

Quagmire wrote:
Ricardo wrote:
I am communicating with Michael at this time and I would like to request for everyone to please be polite to Michael in your posts on this message board.

Ricardo - any news to report on this guy yet?

I agree, lets let the guy clear up what the facts are. I think he only seems suspicious because the letters he found were supposedly written by someone with his same name.
Back to top Go down
In Bonus Fides
Inspector
In Bonus Fides

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:44 pm

I have come to learn for a fact that several elements of MDB's story do not jive with known facts.

1) Michael DAVID Brown of Honolulu, formerly of San Francisco and Vallejo, claims to have found a satchel containing the cryptology and strange writings of one Michael David Brown of London, formerly of San Francisco in Honolulu in 2000 under a bridge.

2) Michael David Brown of Honolulu lived in the Bay Area from 1969-??? before he surfaced in Honolulu in the 90's.
Michael David Brown of SF/Honolulu claims he is Michael J Brown and that the writings are of a Michael David Brown ( of Australian Aboriginal Descent whom he
met as a member of the SF Lamplighters G& S troupe, while he played KoKo , Lord High Executioner.

3) Michael J Brown was from London and was in the Lamplighters touring troupe starting in 1975. He died in London in 1986, 14 years and 5000 miles away from the bridge in Honolulu, HI where MDB "claims" he found said satchel and began to assume an online identity as "Zoa/Yellowbus/Zodiac".

I believe that MDB believes there are 2 MDB's and that he is not one of them. I believe the "Zoa/Zodiac/Zoa96817 is the manifestation of this "other" Michael David Brown.

I have found a few internet postings from "Zoa 96817" where this "other" personality comes out and not the "gentle" naturalist and "concerned citizen" persona that MDB exhibits in his interactions with people online when he is "himself"

Check out his racist and totally off topic post at a Backpacker/trail hiking forum in respect to a trail in Hawaii;

http://cpaaffiliatemarketing.info/videocbw/video/08B2ssRVCnI/Kalalau-Trail-Kauai.html

"Zoa96817 Says:

Jul 17, 2009 - Having lived in Hawaii for 15 years & hiked in many of your sacred lands where "hauole's" are not allowed to go I've learned this: Once there you will always find a HUGE PILE of TRASH that your "people" somehow are unable to carry out in their monster trucks. Go lecture your own people. Better yet, get off your lazy a** & go pick-up all the trash your "family" dumped on your "sacred land". "

Shocked

PS: Anyone like to speculate what the significance of 96817 in Zoa's handle is?? He uses it on almost all postings on several different forums/sites.

I hve a pretty good idea but am always open to collective thought, speculation and theories.

IBF

Back to top Go down
kirkham
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:50 pm

96817 Oahu zip code
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:40 pm

Maybe he hung out with Crabtree. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:20 pm

kirkham wrote:
96817 Oahu zip code

Yep, Honolulu..

-Nin
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
Sergeant
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:42 am

I am waiting to find out whether or not Michael will provide any information because he sent an email message which explained that he was in the middle of moving.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mk-zodiac.com
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:51 am

Moving? Things getting too hot for him?? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
Sergeant
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:11 pm

Quagmire wrote:
Moving? Things getting too hot for him?? Laughing

I am still waiting for a response to my last message to him. Maybe he skedaddled? Wink
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:19 pm

I find him a very suspicious character indeed and he certainly seems to have been playing some sort of game. If MDB is the same guy as portrayed in Zoa's photo album then his face is the closest match I have seen to the Stine composite yet - even with a pair of shades obsuring his eyes.

If there's any way that it can be proven that he was based in the Presidio in '69 and did play Koko in the Mikado then that propels him towards the top of my personal suspect list. Suspect
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:42 pm

Sorry--a little out of the loop and trying to catch up. I didn't see this posted. Zoe Glass and Michael D. Brown posting in the same thread at the old zk mb. Is Zoa Zoe Glass?:

http://www.zodiackiller.com/mba/gzd/404.html

Back to top Go down
In Bonus Fides
Inspector
In Bonus Fides

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:19 pm

I will post some more later as I am heading out for dinner shortly, but I will add this for the time being.

The first post at the old ZK Message board by Michael D. Brown was on July 18/2002 ( July 19, 2002 Hawaiian Standard Time) which was MDB's 61st Birthday.

Strange time to post on a Zodiac Killer Board wouldn't you think......unless it had some meaning to him and "Zo Glass" who calls Z a "possible hero to a future society".

What I need are duty rosters for the 29th, 30th and 31st Battalions of the 501st. These were the active MP's from 1968-70 at the Presidio Army Base.

One fellow Presidio MP ( understandably as a former platoon mate) won't give me too much info other than to say "Mike" was "strange" and they have ID'd him as the poster "Yellowbus" on Les Jones' site.

I agree with Quagmire, Zoa's picture of himself in Hawaii is the CLOSEST I have seen to a dead ringer to the PH Composite, EVER.

IBF

Last edited by In Bonus Fides on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Can we definitely confirm MDB's date of birth? 10/14/1941 seems to be mentioned on all his profiles which is obviously different to the July DOB given above. To further confuse matters, Yellowbus stated in 2007 that he was 58, which would make him born in 1949.

Curiously, I've noticed that "Zoa's" indy.com and myspace profiles have just been deleted. Covering his tracks...? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:52 pm

tahoe27 wrote:
Sorry--a little out of the loop and trying to catch up. I didn't see this posted. Zoe Glass and Michael D. Brown posting in the same thread at the old zk mb. Is Zoa Zoe Glass?:

http://www.zodiackiller.com/mba/gzd/404.html

When I saw the name Zoe Glass I immediately saw:

ZOE GLASS = GAZE LOSS = Strabismus or "lazy eye"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strabismus

I hope that's coincidence.. Wink

-Nin
Back to top Go down
In Bonus Fides
Inspector
In Bonus Fides

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:40 am

sorry,

I was confusing another POI with a July 19 B-Day........so sorry, my mistake.

I won't edit it to keep the thread in context but I believe MDB's D.O.B to be 10/14/1941 and I think the 58 year old thing was a ruse.

I also noticed that this afternoon , Michael began attempting to remove all traces of himself from any board he could.

We need to look at his military records, if anyone here can do that Cool

There are some property records I have as well as this eye opening "adult" video posted by MDB less than 2 months ago on YouTube;

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zoa96817
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:44 am

If you check out the following link you can read some posts he made in 2003 on a cryptography forum:

http://www.derkeiler.com/Newsgroups/sci.crypt/2003-02/1799.html
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:50 am

And here's some interesting posts he's made under another indy.com user account - paradice slaves:

http://www.indy.com/posts/paradice-slaves

Wonder what GHUOORYHIIEEIYHIIXAHOJHOHAOOPHUHTHONHIYHIEEIHYHITHIIJHYHI decypts to...?
Back to top Go down
In Bonus Fides
Inspector
In Bonus Fides

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:07 pm

Quagmire,

I really hope you saved those postings as the second one ( Indy.com) is already gone!!!

It's slightly strange to me that now that Michael has the attention he has been "soliciting" with his claims....he goes into a shell and , presumably, goes on the run.

I think he still has most his life in Hawaii and wouldn't be surprised if he went back. He may use the name Michael R Brown.

IBF
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
Sergeant
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:43 pm

In Bonus Fides wrote:
Quagmire,

I really hope you saved those postings as the second one ( Indy.com) is already gone!!!

In my opinion, you are jumping to conclusions.

Nothing has been deleted from Zoa’s posts at indy.com.

http://www.indy.com/people/Zoa

The server for that particular website might be overloaded.

I was getting error messages and I had to refresh the webpage several times before it would show.

It is my understanding that sometimes that might happen if more than one computer is trying to access the data at the same time.
Back to top Go down
In Bonus Fides
Inspector
In Bonus Fides

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:04 pm

Ricardo,

Jumping to conclusions, huh??

Did you ever hear back from MDB?? Didn't think so.

For a guy who has almost always posted from libraries I don't see how he couldn't find the time to do what he said, move or no move.

It is now September 5th and that was several weeks ago so I beg to differ.

I would like to point out that it was MICHAEL who injected himself in to this case in late 2000-2001 on some UFO Blogs and then took them to ZK and then to Les Jones. It was Michael who posted images of himself ( but never his "suspect") which bear a STRIKING resemblance to the PH Wanted composite, and it was Michael who put forth someone who was , unbelievably,also named Michael Brown as the Zodiac Killer.

I did none of these things, he did, and by doing so has opened himself up to the level of scrutiny that he deserves which, IMHO, is a tremendous amount.

This has been his M.O. for almost 10 years. Leave a bit of info....post some photos and talk some crazy, then retreat as "just a guy who found something under a bridge in Hawaii in 2000, written in code by another guy named Michael David Brown" (who happened to be African and died in 1986 in Barcelona , Spain).

Then Michael disappears for a couple years and.......repeat.

I think it is time for someone with LE contacts to discuss him with Honolulu FBI and see if they have, in fact, heard his name and story before??
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
Sergeant
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:26 pm

In Bonus Fides wrote:
Ricardo,

Jumping to conclusions, huh??

Please read my message again because, in the context of my message, I was directly referring to your specific statement that the posting at indy.com was gone.

Ricardo wrote:
In Bonus Fides wrote:
Quagmire,

In my opinion, you are jumping to conclusions.

Nothing has been deleted from Zoa’s posts at indy.com.

http://www.indy.com/people/Zoa

The server for that particular website might be overloaded.

I was getting error messages and I had to refresh the webpage several times before it would show.

It is my understanding that sometimes that might happen if more than one computer is trying to access the data at the same time.

Back to top Go down
In Bonus Fides
Inspector
In Bonus Fides

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:02 pm

Ricardo,

I did understand your post and you are correct that the indy.com page is now available, however, several of Michael's profiles and more importantly, pictures, have been changed/restricted or have disappeared entirely.

Like this one.

Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 Zoa_mi11
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:14 pm

In Bonus Fides wrote:
Ricardo,

I did understand your post and you are correct that the indy.com page is now available, however, several of Michael's profiles and more importantly, pictures, have been changed/restricted or have disappeared entirely.

Like this one.

Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 Zoa_mi11

Would you mind telling us which sites are the ones that were changed or disappeared ?
Also to let everyone know, know one knows if Ricardo has had anymore correspondence from Michael D. Brown or not .
Ricardo doesn't make announcements every time he gets a email from Michael or anyone else, that is just the way he is.

I am not sure if the people who are reading and making comments about M.D.B.and other people, remember what happened to the Zodiac Zee message board, when they jumped all over Jim Crabtree, and accused him of being the Zodiac ?
It not only caused that site to shut down , but it cheated all of us from getting good information from Jim about Darlene's life. We are here to learn as much as we can about the Zodiac and the victims.
I hope that Mr. Brown will join us here, and tell us what he knows ,please don't spoil that.
It is better to keep quite, and to listen and learn, regardless of what we think.
I myself enjoy reading what these people have to say, even if I don't agree with everything.
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:24 pm

I think to be fair Sandy, this is a totally different scenario. Crabtree was a relation to one of the murder victims and made it clear that he didn't want any involvement in the case. He hasn't spent 10 years frequenting Zodiac forums and cryptology forums, showing photos of himself, pages of cryptography he has "found" and stating that he knows who the Zodiac is and he is a guy called Jim Crabtree.

I agree that if this Brown fellow wants to help the case and feels he has information which is important, then we should welcome him with open arms and when the time comes, perhaps even hide this thread from him seeing it? However, we are here to pool information in an attempt to solve the case and if Michael Brown from Hawaii feels that the Zodiac is Michael Brown from Hawaii then surely we have to investigate this?

I think our first objective is to find out if all these Michael Browns/Zoa/ParadiceSlaves/YellowBus are one and the same and if so, who he is and why does he keep posting that he has Zodiac's cryptography and knows who he is? We can't make an omelette on here without cracking a few eggs and Mr Brown has spent 10 years throwing all the eggs our way...
Back to top Go down
In Bonus Fides
Inspector
In Bonus Fides

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:14 pm

Sandy,

I can respect your concern for the site & what you are saying in general, but this is in no way, shape or form similar to the JPC incident at Zodiaczee.com

Michael posted these pics on MySpace.com under the account of MDB 10/14/41- Zodiac Killer, which now has restricted access after being offline for months/years.

There are several others which I WILL NOT disclose in case MDB has forgotten one or a few of the dozens of places he posted " Michael David Brown is the Zodiac Killer" with the picture above, in case I need to support his statements as fact.

It is not libel to repeat an admission or statement that was made in the public domain. It's called a quote, in fact, and one that I tend to believe.

IMHO, with all due respect, MDB makes a much better POI ( if he is the MDB who I think he is) than many others , especially Larry Kane and " A shoe polished Ralph's bag for his "desguise"!

If there were issues I am sure Morf13 would have taken it down himself or asked me to do the same.

I am hoping that MDB can be included or excluded as a POI and the only way to do that is together and thoroughly.

IBF
Back to top Go down
In Bonus Fides
Inspector
In Bonus Fides

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:20 pm

Very Happy

Didn't mean to come across as an Ass, Sandy.

I hadn't read Quagmire's reply, which would have sufficed.

"It is hard to make an omelette without cracking a few eggs"
-Quagmire, 2011

I do have a method to my madness here and it is part of a bigger plan so I do hope that Ricardo or someone can convince MDB to log on here and I have faith that he has no access to these posts.

IBF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next