Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"

Go down 
+10
Nin
Quagmire
rand
StitchMallone
Luke68
Zamantha
morf13
Ricardo
Theforeigner
In Bonus Fides
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:57 am

I saw that pic of him before but when I went back to the link, it appears that he has taken the pic down (unless my browser is just buggy?) and just the thumbnail remains.

IMO. the shape of the face is a 100% match for the 2nd Stine composite. The jaw, cheekbones, mouth, forehead, etc all seem to be spot on and his receding hairline with the widows peak is there too. Certainly interesting and seeing as he is the right age with the right look and has been regularly creeping around several Zodiac forums for years, deserves much further investigation.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:53 am

Certainly does not look barrel chested, as per Fouke. Would still like to see the Lamplighters photos of him.
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:58 am

Agreed. The face looks a match although the body should probably be bigger to fit in with the description.

Having said that, we don't know when that photo was taken and he does seem to be in good shape. He may well have lost some muscle/fat in the following 5-10 years if that was when the photo was taken?
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:26 am

Now I am confused! I found this posted on the net someplace, actually here:
http://digg.com/news/story/Zodiac_Killer_s_Identity_Confirmed

Here is a post by a person calling themself ZOA9681

zoa96817Nov 29, 2008
.0 diggs
-0 / +0
.Show Buried CommentReport.
DiggBuryIn Feb 2000 I found a partially burnt satchel under a bridge.It contained over 300 pages of cryptography which matches the Zodiacs.You can see a sample here: <a class="user" href="http://www.myspace.com/zodiackiller96817&quot;&gt;http://www.myspace.com/zodiackiller96817&lt;/a&gt;Although I found it in Feb it wasn't until July 2000 that I found a clue as to what I had found. I came across a sample of Zodiac cryptography in "Encyclopedia of Serial Killers". July 2000 I submitted my find to the FBI here in Honolulu. In Aug 2000 the SFPD reassigned two homicide investigators to the case. Coincidence? Since that time I communicated with 3 people who know the author of the cryptography. His name is Michael D Brown. All three of those people live in the San Francisco area.Which is where they knew Michael back in the 60's. Aloha, Michael Brown Honolulu, HI

The person calling themselves ZOA, who I believe is the same person in the photo that looks a bit like the Z sketch, states that he is NOT Michael D. Brown, but that Michael D. Brown is the author of the cryptography book he found, and that Michael Brown used to live in San Fran.

This is even more confusing, because if you click on the link I posted here, and then click on ZOA9681's profile, it brings you to a profile for a guy named MICHAEL R. BROWN. So ZOA is apparently named Michael R. Brown, and somehow found a satchel that he identifed as belonging to a Zodiac suspect named MICHAEL D. BROWN? Something stinks in Suburbia! I think this guy may be playing games.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:36 am

Here is more from another site:

Wednesday, December 03, 2008 9:01:17 AM

Under a bridge in Honolulu I found a partially burnt satchel that contained over 300 pages of cryptography. That was Feb 2000. Not knowing what to make of it, I left it there.

In July 2000 I was perusing a new release titled: "Encyclopedia of Serial Killers". There I discovered I'd gone to High School with a female serial killer who has the IQ of a genius. I took the book home. When I got to the Zodiac Killer there was a sample of cryptography. Looking at I began to wonder where I had seen something like that before. Then I remembered....under the bridge!
No way....it couldn't be I thought. I went to see if it was still there. It was!
I collected a few pages & went home to compare. Within 15 minutes I knew it merited examination. So I called the FBI.

I won't go into detail but their response was positive.

Then in Aug 2000 the San Francisco Police Department re-assigned to Homicide Investigators to the case. What a coincidence.

So I considered what to do.
Sit back & wait for the story to break?
No way. I have to investigate this myself.
What a hair raising tale it is.

From the material I found under the bridge I was able to speculate who the author (hereafter MDB) may have been socializing with in the 60's.
They all hung out in the San Francisco area. I was able to identify 4 individuals & sent them all letters & emails. I asked if they knew MDB.
Three replied with an affirmative.
One even stated the last he heard, MDB was in Hawaii.

I think MDB has returned to the mainland.
He's getting Social Security. His SS# was in the material.
Hopefully the FBI has gotten a DNA sample from him.
I'm coming out with my story now.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:41 am

Entropy seems to know more about this, I hope he will chime in. Entropy wrote about this guy before:

"[Edited to remove name of POI - Thank you, Admin] I do know that his POI was a part of the SF Haight-Ashbury scene and is African American. I guess (hope) the theory revolves around a multi-Z idea because he's not exactly a dead ringer for the Stine composite sketch.It would certainly be interesting to see the cryptography that was found but a burnt satchel of cryptography found in 2000 does not Zodiac make.
Edited to add: Doh! My bad... I didn't really consider that I was revealing a POI name by the post. Thanks, Admin. This gentleman apparently feels that the cryptography found revealed the creator's name through a social security number and that may well be true. Does the information found implicate him as a valid Zodiac suspect? That part is a bit more "suspect", IMHO."

Entropy says this guy is black, certainly wouldnt look like teh Z sketch if thats true, but then again, the guy that says he found the satchel looks a bit like Z.
Back to top Go down
Luke68
Lieuntenant
Luke68

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:48 am

Quagmire wrote:
Agreed. The face looks a match although the body should probably be bigger to fit in with the description.

Having said that, we don't know when that photo was taken and he does seem to be in good shape. He may well have lost some muscle/fat in the following 5-10 years if that was when the photo was taken?

Take a look at the other photo in that link - the one of him standing on the beach. What you'll see is that he is pretty broad across the shoulders and appears to have quite a short neck, giving IMO, a barrel chested look.
Back to top Go down
Luke68
Lieuntenant
Luke68

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:52 am

Zamantha wrote:
In Bonus Fides wrote:
Thanks Zam,

I had it before, but credit luke68, who linked it earlier. ( page 1)

I am on standby for some 1969 cast photos from a fellow, former Lamplighter's thespian.

IBF

Yeah, I just figured that out, Thanks IBF and THANKS Luke88.
Look forward to the rest of your findings IBF!
That link Luke88 posted has some interesting (trippy) stuff.
Pondering this one......
Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 Michae10

Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 This_i10

According to the caption it's his or Zoa's or both's?! birth Zodiac chart. Perhaps someone with experience of these things could figure out star sign, DOB etc?
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:41 pm

To me the pic on the beach looks identical to what a older Zodiac would look like going by face alone. I can only imagine how much a younger pic will match. It maybe the best I ever seen compared to the sketch.
Back to top Go down
In Bonus Fides
Inspector
In Bonus Fides

PostSubject: Michael J Brown and Michael D Brown   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:10 pm

Hey all,

After some scouring I have determined that there WAS 2 Michael Browns, a Michael J Brown and a Michael D Brown.

Both men were , at one time or another, in the SF Lamplighters and both were in productions of G& S The Mikado.

Michael J Brown was an Australian/Maori aboriginal of British Nationality and descent.

Michael D Brown was from the Bay Area POSSIBLY from Vallejo.

Here is where it gets clearer. Michael J Brown met his wife, Mary D Brown while she was on tour with SF Lamplighters traveling production of The Mikado as a cast member. Michael was a British National who was a G& S fan and met his wife in 1972. He immigrated to the USA in 1972 AFTER marrying Mary, and THEN became active in the troupe until his death in 1986.

Michael D Brown, from the Bay Area, was in the USA in 1968-72, whereas Michael J Brown WAS NOT.

Sound like classic dissociative syndrome and I have emails where Michael D Brown accuses Michael D Brown of being the Z.

He then posts about Zoa/Zodiac and posts his own photos ( the ones linked) circa 2008.

I think he is Barrel chested and imagine how your own Grandpa looked in 1968 versus how he looks now. Apples vs. Oranges but he looks to be VERY physically fit and what's with the military boot shot????

IBF

IBF
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:23 pm

I know for a fact that MICHAEL D. BROWN DID live in Vallejo!
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:05 am

morf13 wrote:

Seriously?? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Luke68
Lieuntenant
Luke68

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:31 am

StitchMallone wrote:
To me the pic on the beach looks identical to what a older Zodiac would look like going by face alone. I can only imagine how much a younger pic will match. It maybe the best I ever seen compared to the sketch.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:34 am

Quagmire wrote:
morf13 wrote:

Seriously?? Shocked

Let me say it like this, there was a MICHAEL D. BROWN, born in 1949, that lived in Vallejo, at least he was there in the 1990's, that I know for sure. I think IBF believes this to be same guy, but I cant confirm that.
Back to top Go down
Luke68
Lieuntenant
Luke68

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:43 am

morf13 wrote:
Quagmire wrote:
morf13 wrote:

Seriously?? Shocked

Let me say it like this, there was a MICHAEL D. BROWN, born in 1949, that lived in Vallejo, at least he was there in the 1990's, that I know for sure. I think IBF believes this to be same guy, but I cant confirm that.

And according to above posts, was in the US at least from 1968-1972, was in the Lamplighters (performed The Mikado), was an MP in the Presidio, fits the Zodiac description and inserts himself into the case?
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:42 pm

Where was Brown born?

-Nin
Back to top Go down
entropy
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:04 pm

Hi folks...

I think a huge source of confusion here is that the accuser and his POI share the same first and last names. I posted that at Zfacts only to realize that I essentially outed a POI by name. Since it is already being discussed openly here, I believe that Michael D. Brown is the person of interest in question. He is African American and had connections with the Diggers in San Francisco. I had a brief discussion with the other Mr. Brown because of my own interest in the Diggers. The claim is that the burnt satchel with Z-like cryptography found in Hawaii was traced back to Michael D. Brown by the inclusion of his social security number.

Hope that helps...
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:04 pm

Nin wrote:
Where was Brown born?

-Nin

Not sure.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:06 pm

entropy wrote:
Hi folks...

I think a huge source of confusion here is that the accuser and his POI share the same first and last names. I posted that at Zfacts only to realize that I essentially outed a POI by name. Since it is already being discussed openly here, I believe that Michael D. Brown is the person of interest in question. He is African American and had connections with the Diggers in San Francisco. I had a brief discussion with the other Mr. Brown because of my own interest in the Diggers. The claim is that the burnt satchel with Z-like cryptography found in Hawaii was traced back to Michael D. Brown by the inclusion of his social security number.

Hope that helps...

I find that very odd that the guy that found the bag shared the same exact name as the person who owned the bag. His name is somewhat common, but just sounds a bit ahrd to believe to me.
Back to top Go down
entropy
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:23 pm

It is weird, morf. Actually, I may be wrong. The gentleman who found the satchel of burnt cryptography is Michael D. Brown. I'm not sure if his POI has the same middle initial or not. It's easy to confuse the accuser and the accuser in this case. Hopefully, Mr. Brown can clarify things a bit for everybody.

http://www.zodiackiller.com/mba/zt/378.html
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
Sergeant
Ricardo

PostSubject: Michael Brown   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:32 pm

According to the San Francisco directories, there were a bunch of people who were named Michael Brown (including Michael D. Brown) who lived in San Francisco. (People do not always use their middle initials!)

It may be difficult to differentiate between all of the Michael Browns. It is a common name.

Previously, morf mentioned about Michael D. Brown living in San Francisco.

There was someone named Michael D. Brown who lived at 1350 La Playa Street in San Francisco circa 1969.

Also, there were several other people named Michael Brown (middle initial not used) who lived in San Francisco circa 1969.

There was someone named Michael Brown who lived at 1228 Montgomery Street in San Francisco circa 1969.

That could be a coincidence, too.

Please do not jump to any conclusions. Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.mk-zodiac.com
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:35 pm

There was a Michael Brown that went to Hogan High School in Vallejo. I dont know his middle initial. This would have been during the 1963-1967 time frame, I believe he graduated in 1967. The Michael D. Brown I found living in Vallejo in the 1990's was born in 1949, which would mean he was 18 in 1967. That lines up correctly, and means that these 2 could be the same person. Anyone got access to a Hogan HS Yearbook from 1963-1967?

Last edited by morf13 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:36 pm

Ricardo wrote:
According to the San Francisco directories, there were a bunch of people who were named Michael Brown (including Michael D. Brown) who lived in San Francisco. (People do not always use their middle initials!)

It may be difficult to differentiate between all of the Michael Browns. It is a common name.

Previously, morf mentioned about Michael D. Brown living in San Francisco.

There was someone named Michael D. Brown who lived at 1350 La Playa Street in San Francisco circa 1969.

Also, there were several other people named Michael Brown (middle initial not used) who lived in San Francisco circa 1969.

There was someone named Michael Brown who lived at 1228 Montgomery Street in San Francisco circa 1969.

That could be a coincidence, too.

Please do not jump to any conclusions. Smile

I agree, it is indeed a common name, but worth looking at.
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Any more news on this suspicious dude?
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:55 pm

Ricardo wrote:
I am communicating with Michael at this time and I would like to request for everyone to please be polite to Michael in your posts on this message board.

Ricardo - any news to report on this guy yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"   Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael D**** B**** AKA " Yellowbus"
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next