Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman

Go down 
+25
Quicktrader
zodio
Jem
tracers
StitchMallone
Luke68
kirkham
bruce3
Dice
In Bonus Fides
MAZZY
Zamantha
Nin
Azazel
Nachtsider
entropy
bentley
Quagmire
Theforeigner
Drew
sandy betts
morf13
rand
tahoe27
AK Wilks
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rand
Chief
rand

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:14 pm

I spoke with Kenneth Patrick who drove TH to the station. He agrees with you that TH was setup. The problem with his story is that he said he picked up TH directly from court and drove him to the KC bus station. The court date was January 4th. In the letter TH said he spent the night after the court date and then left. hmmmm.

Anyhow, I'm going to be posting some court testimony that you will find very interesting. It appears that TH was connected to the CIA, and possibly the FBI. I've got to find the time to scan the documents and there are so many of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:20 pm

I just have to add this. WHY would TH flash some girls out of his "comfort zone"? It doesn't make sense.

He was basically pretty broke. Traveled on a bus from Kansas to Wyoming. Got a job to drive a car back to California. He was completely out of his comfort zone.

I don't see him doing this indecent exposure. Yeah maybe... if he had his own car..and knew he was getting the hell out of dodge right after...OR he was in his "comfort zone" where he knew the area well enough to feel "comfortable".

But by his own words...he thought he was being followed by 2 undercover agents on the bus and probably was. WHY would TH flash some girls in such a situation? HE simply would NOT do it.

Also...how many flashers actually go to a judges house to discuss his concerns...write a 4 page letter to the court and send proof of where he was and when? Something is wrong with the picture. IF the judge that he looked up and went to his house thought TH was a threat...TH would have been arrested for harassment or something. Just the fact he did that and followed up with letter and proof...I don't think this guy did this flashing. Not this time at least.

IMHO...as if anyone wants it...LOL!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:22 pm

rand wrote:
I spoke with Kenneth Patrick who drove TH to the station. He agrees with you that TH was setup. The problem with his story is that he said he picked up TH directly from court and drove him to the KC bus station. The court date was January 4th. In the letter TH said he spent the night after the court date and then left. hmmmm.

Anyhow, I'm going to be posting some court testimony that you will find very interesting. It appears that TH was connected to the CIA, and possibly the FBI. I've got to find the time to scan the documents and there are so many of them.

I KNEW IT>>>I JUST KNEW IT....can't wait to see this...I am so excited!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:35 pm

Another thought I had...is the ATF because of the explosives the MM actually promoted as a tool for their cause. OR possibly even the Secret Service (after all he was somewhat in the circle of people investigated for Kennedy and MLK).

Not saying that TH was working for them...BUT...in my other studies one thing I keep seeing is that there is competition between the different agencies FBI, CIA, ATF and I assume the Secret Service...and sometimes one agency protects their source...even to the detriment of another agencies investigation.

Heck...that kind of stuff is STILL going on in our government and solving or not solving a particular crime sometimes isn't the smart political thing to do ...but we won't go there. Everyone is playing the cover your A$$ game.
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:58 pm

Hey MS. I and everyone else values you opinions very much. Wink
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:13 pm

TESTIMONY AT HOUGHTON'S TRIAL BY CHRISTOPHER LAM AND SOMEONE NAMED MOORE
CIA AND FBI LINKS:

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 Scan0065
Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 Scan0066
Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 Scan0067
Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 Scan0068
Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 Scan0069
Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 Scan0070
Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 Scan0072
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:06 am

As per Rand's request...I have delted the thread about R.H.'s writing, and any possible link to Troy H & Zodiac. This was done because R.H. is alive and his uncensored photo, and name was splashed on this forum, along with accusations he was involved in Zodiac crimes. I asked Rand to edit his posts and photos, but he was unable to do so, and he asked me to just remove it, so I did. Anyone that wants to talk about him as a POI or suspects, can do so behind closed doors with RAND.

Since Troy H was apparently presumed dead, Rand is a bit more free to speak publicly about him.

I will be posting in the SITE NEWS/ANNOUNCEMENTS section about rules for posting names or images of POIs/Suspects
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:55 pm

Tahoe deleted his name and edited the materials for me (thanks Tahoe cheers). So the Ray H. thread is now up and running again.
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:50 pm

Any time Rand.

You have put a lot of work into providing some great information and some wonderful visuals. I am happy to help.
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:03 pm

Rand - Notice anything about this possible Z letter?

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 Zodiac12

THe Bleeding...

THe

"TH" ?

Of course, you can also go THE go down for the "O" and get THEO, and there is probably something in there for Tarrance, Gaikowski, Allen, etc.

But the TH is undeniable. Just thought you might find that interesting.
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:11 pm

Wow! Nice catch, AK. I completely missed that.

As for the: "Of course, you can also go THE go down for the "O" and get THEO, and there is probably something in there for Tarrance, Gaikowski, Allen, etc." Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:42 pm

Great eyes AK...I sure didn't notice that either. I was too busy wondering about what sort of paper or card stock or pen or felt to notice the obvious. It does make one wonder why the capital TH little e.
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:24 pm

The handwriting on these two envelopes looks the same to me. This would indicate that Troy wrote the letter itself, which is printed. What do you think about the printed handwriting? Notice the random punched holes in the letter and the irregular paper too.

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 Scan0064

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 Mm_dec10

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 Hought10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:26 pm

The cursive writing does look very close, but I'm not handwriting expert...the envelope to the Judge is a proven letter by Troy H right and not by his wife?

On the odd little piece of paper with the printed plea for help...what do you make of the fact the "a" in the word "drain" is completely different from the way he does all his other "a" s.

Wasn't there another example of this same message sent or is this the only one? This implies that this might be a mass mailing to members since he is asking each to send in a few dollars.

You did say that he had access to paper and card supplies and odd sized paper? It almost appears that the paper he used was a cut end of something. I know many years ago when I helped re-do all the manuals for our hospitals accreditation in the process we had tons of ends of paper from the printing that we then re-used by sending to the floors for the nurses to use for their pocket notes. Nothing got wasted. Could be scraps from a printers mistake. A large amount of them had holes in them due to our charting/notebook type formats for our documentation. I know it was a big surprise to me that such large amounts of off center printing could be done on paper by supposedly professional printers...but it happened and they cut things to make it straight.

Back to top Go down
Nachtsider
Chief
Nachtsider

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:23 pm

Wow. I know there are some subtle differences, but at first glance, I thought that was some secret Zodiac letter nobody had previously heard of. Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Nachtsider
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Sorry, no match.

-Nin
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:44 pm

Well those last two reactions run the gamut. The only thing that looks different to me is the d.
But don't let the "d" bother you. Look at how Z made them in 1966, when this letter was written (see the "d" in "Editor"):
Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 Newbat11
Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 Newbat10

COMPARE (check out the Fs and Gs)

WITH ZODIAC (esp. Fs and Gs as well as everything else)
Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 Citize10
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:39 pm

Don't recall seeing a hooked y from Z like in your sample or those rounded n's. But more than that, the handwriting in the example you provided has a certain "squareness" - don't know how to better describe it- and is much more organized than Zodiac's writings. A trick of mine is to horizontally flip the handwritings to compare. It kind of forces you look after allover similarities rather than picking individual characteristics. Works for me.

-Nin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:04 pm

I like that, Nin! Your eyes are truly looking at the physical characteristics of the writing then, and are less influenced by other things...
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:02 pm

Nin wrote:
Don't recall seeing a hooked y from Z like in your sample or those rounded n's. But more than that, the handwriting in the example you provided has a certain "squareness" - don't know how to better describe it- and is much more organized than Zodiac's writings. A trick of mine is to horizontally flip the handwritings to compare. It kind of forces you look after allover similarities rather than picking individual characteristics. Works for me.

-Nin

Which has always been something that bugged me about the Halloween card. While they are not hooked, they are not like Zodiac's usual "y".
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:20 pm

Zabagliona wrote:
I like that, Nin! Your eyes are truly looking at the physical characteristics of the writing then, and are less influenced by other things...

The letters really are the most unimportant points of comparison. Sounds weird, doesn't it. There are 200+ characteristics that can be determined from how a person writes.

-Nin
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:46 pm

We don't know if Zodiac wrote "Editor" on that envelope (though I think he may have).

Some of it looks a little Zodiac like. The crosses on the "t" 's are low, like many by Zodiac.

The "d" 's are straight back, not cursive looped as most of Zodiac's are, and the "k" 's are two stroke.

The "T" and "h" are not joined, the "r" does not match.

No dice IMO. But I am not an expert.

You could get a handwriting expert, but if you do, you should tell him you want a comparison, and NOT tell him if you are seeking to have them match or hope he can be cleared. Or, send them in with samples of another one or two Zodiac suspects, and/or from your grandmother, and see what the expert says.
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:03 pm

I find the randomly punched holes interesting. Does anyone else?

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 13hole10
Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 Pinesc10
Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 Hought11

AK Wilks wrote:
The "T" and "h" are not joined; and the "r" does not match.
I don't believe that Z always joined his T and h's. And the r's looks right to me, but I'm not a handwriting expert.

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 Chrone10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:29 pm

I'd like to add a few links for folks to consider concerning handwriting changes of a specific person. Having had alot of experience with mental disorders within my own family and in my nursing practice I can say that handwriting and drawings can frequently change with a persons mental state. So while it is easy for us to say that one handwriting sample doesn't match exactly with another, we need to keep in mind that drugs, and mental state, as well as disease, can affect a persons handwriting.

Quote :
Many scientists believe that because handwriting is a result of brain impulses and your central nervous system, changes in how you write can be analyzed for how psychologically or physiologically stable the writer is. The basic assumption is that potential bad health will manifest in your handwriting before they appear as symptoms in your body.

Evidence of Multiple Personality Disorder in Handwriting

Quote :
Changes in handwriting and drawing

These are among the most interesting changes that can be associated with an allergy or sensitivity. A person who usually writes or draws neatly or well may, after exposure, draws in a dramatically different manner, or exhibit handwriting that is obviously too large or too small. In comparison to a person’s standard style, handwriting can be upside down, extremely sloppy or erratic, or even appear as a mirror image.

Changes like these suggest that a specific area of the brain has been affected by exposure to a problematic substance. Handwriting changes can be very helpful and important clues, suggesting that you have an allergy or sensitivity, and are responding to some exposure in your environment or something you’ve consumed.

Am J Psychiatry 154:1703-1710, December 1997 © 1997 American Psychiatric Association

http://www.schizophreniahistory.com/schizophrenic-handwriting.html
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:35 am

yes. and for whatever reason, Z's handwriting was all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next