Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman

Go down 
+25
Quicktrader
zodio
Jem
tracers
StitchMallone
Luke68
kirkham
bruce3
Dice
In Bonus Fides
MAZZY
Zamantha
Nin
Azazel
Nachtsider
entropy
bentley
Quagmire
Theforeigner
Drew
sandy betts
morf13
rand
tahoe27
AK Wilks
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:14 am

OK, someone had to try it! Seeing as Gareth Penn seems to be putting himself in the limelight a lot recently, I've checked for O'Hare:

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 Ohare

More proof that Penn is right?

PS: I think that these lines are even more parallel than the ones from the letters that form troyh so this is a closer match Wink
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Lieuntenant
Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:44 am

Cool that you found OHare when you used straight lines instead of crooked as in Rands example.
Coincidence? Perhaps. Intresting at least.
Good thinking of you Rand anyway. This is the reason that ALL different threads are important.
Perhaps someone researching another POI finds something pointing to another POI or something that makes other get a new angle.
So regardless of what is your POI, every POI should be researched as far as possible.
Or subject. Its very important for this board to treat each other with some kind of level of respect.
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:59 am

Nice. The problem is that O'Hare doesn't have the background in explosives, mining, guerilla warfare, code
EXAMPLE OF MINUTEMEN CODE:

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 Code_m10

And he wasn't convicted twice for indecent exposure, that is flashing:
Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 Hcf10
Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 Hc_ske10

and he didn't say that his car had 13 bullet holes in a Look [EYES] magazine story:

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 Troy210
Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 Hc110

And his initials aren't TH

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 Hccros10

So which of the clues on the Halloween Card, where Z says: "You ACHE TO KNOW MY NAME, SO LET ME CLUE YOU IN..." fit O'Hare?And we don't know that he had a toneless voice:
Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 Hought13

And O'Hare doesn't look just like the composite:

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 Troyho10

Nor do we know that he was a shortwave radio enthusiast (THIS IS THE ZODIAC SPEAKING)

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 Hougth10

And he wasn't arrested for clipping pages out of a LIBRARY book

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 Hought15

Or for messing with people's cars (e.g., CJB, Kathleen Johns):

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 Hought16

And he didn't shoot the tires out of a woman's car while she was still in the car and then hold her a gunpoint until the police arrived (Z: "...JUST SHOOT OUT THE FRONT TIRE AND THEN PICK OFF THE KIDDIES...) And all because she hooked on to his bumper by accident.

And he O'Hare didn't belong to an organization that used a crosshair for its logo, and put decals on people's cars in the Bay Area in 1968 about killing traitors by gun, by knife, by rope, by poison pen.
Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 Zodiac11

OTHER THAN THESE OBSERVATIONS AND MANY, MANY MORE THAT I'LL LEAVE ASIDE FOR NOW, IT COULD VERY WELL SAY O'HARE, NOT TROY H.

Last edited by rand on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:07 pm

TO GET O'HARE, YOU HAVE TO CROSS OVER LETTERS IN AN ARBITRARY WAY (WHY NOT STOP AT THE FIRST LETTER THAT THE ARROW TOUCHES?):

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 Ohare

TO GET TROY H, YOU DON"T CROSS OVER ANY LETTERS (IT'S DIRECT TO DISK). AND MY LINES AREN'T CROOKED (AS HAS BEEN SUGGESTED).
Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 Hought17

MOREOVER, I TRULY DOUBT THAT Z WOULD HAVE GIVEN HIS LAST NAME IN THE CLUE. TROY H IS PRECISELY, IMO, AS MUCH INFO AS Z WOULD HAVE ALLOWED WITH A CLUE.

Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:20 pm

morf13 wrote:
As for me personally, place either of those guys in Vallejo, and you have my attention.

I can't place TH anywhere after May 1967. But Raithby Roosevelt Husted, who testified against TH at trial and said he would do anything to get back in the good graces of the Minutemen, lived in San Bruno (by the SF airport). AND HE WAS RELATED, IMO, TO LT. JAMES HUSTED OF THE VALLEJO PD -- the very person who fingered ALA for Z when his partner said ALA was a terrible suspect.

Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:25 pm

None of us know what Zodiac would or wouldn't do. We can give facts, theories, informed speculation and guesses.

Rand, you asked why people don't seem to find this discovery of yours very interesting.

To me, the problem is your lines are slanted. If you go straight up from the little "x" 's, you get from right to left, B R W L O

Slant a different way and you can get T H E O.

Maybe Zodiac skipped letters, and if so you can get OHARE as we see.

You have put together an impressive amount of evidence.

I personally think the case against Ted K is overwhelming, and there is a group of two dozen researchers at www.unazod.com who agree with me. But in the general Zodiac research community, Ted K is considered a strong viable suspect, but not the best suspect, and many have no interest in him at all. I have found out that you can present all the circumstantial, psychological, timeline, handwriting and MO evidence you want, and for the majority of the Zodiac research community and most of the general public, it will mean very little to nothing. It will take a positive DNA match or fingerprint match to make an impact. Anything other that that is just fodder for debate.

Again, the only advice I can give you is talk to Troy's wife (or widow?) and try to get a letter he sent, a hairbrush, something, get the DNA and I can put you in touch with some people in law enforcement with the statement from me that Rand is a serious researcher who has uncovered some interesting evidence on a suspect that should be checked out. That is all I can do. But it may answer the question if Troy was the Zodiac.
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:30 pm

I spoke with her, but she doesn't want anything to do with Troy these days. She claimed she had nothing of Troy's -- no letters, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:30 pm

"MOREOVER, I TRULY DOUBT THAT Z WOULD HAVE GIVEN HIS LAST NAME IN THE CLUE. TROY H IS PRECISELY, IMO, AS MUCH INFO AS Z WOULD HAVE ALLOWED WITH A CLUE."

Eh? Surely that's bending the rules? If "Haughton" was in there I'm sure you'd have something to say about that! What makes you think that Troy H and a minutemen logo is a smaller clue than ohare jumbled up??

"TO GET O'HARE, YOU HAVE TO CROSS OVER LETTERS IN AN ARBITRARY WAY (WHY NOT STOP AT THE FIRST LETTER THAT THE ARROW TOUCHES?"

You mean like the way the h in your example crosses the y below - even more so if you put the line in the correct place instead of to the left of the actual crosshair.
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:37 pm

It barely touches the Y. I think that's being extremely picayune. I didn't go through letters to get any of the letters for Troy H. The lines are not PERFECTLY straight. Why assume that Z would be PERFECTLY straight? They're not slanted, though. If someone was reading what people are writing without seeing what I did, they'd think that I drew lines wildly slanted to get the result I wanted. I didn't. But anyway, it's fine. I appreciate that you took the challenge and came up with a suspect.

I don't care if people think TH was Z. I've provided so much evidence. Some people read some of it and not other parts. No comment, for instance, on the many pages I posted regarding the JFK-Lancaster letter and its connection to the MM and TH. But, again, that's fine. I know Z was TH. Someday, I hope, the truth comes out. But if we have to wait for LE to figure this out and confirm Z's identity, it'll probably never happen. I can't understand for the life of me how a person like TH was never brought up (much less investigated) until I did so roughly 8 months ago. If LE wants to solve this crime, then all they have to do is investigate TH as a suspect.

THE KEY, IMO, IS THE HALLOWEEN CARD. Z TELLS US HE WILL CLUE US IN TO HIS IDENTITY. THE CLUES MATCH TH. HE WAS A NOTORIOUS FLASHER. THE CARD IMAGE THAT Z PAINSTAKINGLY PUT THERE IS OF A FLASHER. NO ONE SAW THIS BEFORE I FOUND TH. WHEN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT GUY, HE ILLUMINATES THE CLUES AND MAKES SENSE OF THEM. TH DOES THAT. NO OTHER SUSPECT OTHER THAN TH WAS A FLASHER. NO OTHER SUSPECT OTHER THAN TH SHOT THE TIRES OUT OF A CAR. NO OTHER SUSPECT OTHER THAN TH BELONGED TO AN ORGANIZATION THAT USED A CROSSHAIR FOR A LOGO. AND ON AND ON.
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:43 pm

"I spoke with her, but she doesn't want anything to do with Troy these days. She claimed she had nothing of Troy's -- no letters, nothing."

Not sure what you can do then. You could see if Troy wrote any letters to newspapers, fellow MM members, friends, other family, etc.

You could try to see if the Feds have his fingerprints on file.

You could also write to a detective on the Zodiac case (I can give you contact info) and give a BRIEF run down of you most important evidence on Troy and ask them to see if they can find his fingerprints and at least compare those to the possible Z prints. Talking to law enforcement is a long, difficult, time consuming and often frustrating process. But if you really think Troy was Zodiac, this is what you should do. It is the only way you will ever know for sure if Troy was Zodiac or not. Law enforcement will not investigate Troy on their own. They will only do so if you make a persuasive enough case that he merits the expenditure of time and money.
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:46 pm

Thanks AK. I do appreciate your generous offer and I have nothing but good things to say about the members of this board.

I have 50 or so extremely good reasons why TH was Z. I haven't even mentioned that Z claimed to be an escaped convict from Deer Lodge prison on his way to Mexico. And who can I place in the mountains outside Deer Lodge prison with the escaped convicts in the summer of 1968? Minutemen. And who went to Mexico? TH

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 Hought19

Last edited by rand on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:50 pm

" NO OTHER SUSPECT OTHER THAN TH WAS A FLASHER. NO OTHER SUSPECT OTHER THAN TH SHOT THE TIRES OUT OF A CAR. NO OTHER SUSPECT OTHER THAN TH BELONGED TO AN ORGANIZATION THAT USED A CROSSHAIR FOR A LOGO. AND ON AND ON. "

Was Troy proud of being a convicted flasher, such that he would brag or hint about in the card as you mention? Also, I don't see the card as a flasher - rather Zodiac has prudishly covered up the skeleton. The flasher imterpretation is yours, and one of numerous possible readings of the cards.

You ask was any other suspect a flasher?

I ask was any other suspect a known killer, bomb maker, code expert and writer to newspapers demanding his words appear on the front page! Allen people have a mass of circumstantial evidence and say only Allen can be placed at or near every crime scene.

The point is, what if me, Morf, Quag and a half dozen other posters here all went "Aha! You have convinced me. troy was Z!" How would that help you? How would that solve the case? None of us really have any power.

My advice is if you can't get DNA, then reach out to law enforcement and try to make your case to convince them Troy should be investigated. it is very hard to do, but I have done it with Ted K, Morf has done it with a POI and others have. It can be done. I would concentrate your energies there, rather than trying to convince people on a message board.

Also, if you want some fresh opinions, you could join the Mike Butterfield board at ZKF.
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:53 pm

Ted drove through or by Deer Lodge Montana weeks before Zodiac mentioned it. Ted told his brother how beautiful it was, and it ended up being less than an hour from where he bought his cabin.

You have assembled a good case, but you don't seem to see that there can be a good cased against Ted K, or other suspects.

Again, message boards are useful for feedback, criticism, ideas. But they really can't get anything done. That is up to you, talking to law enforcement.
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:53 pm

I think TK is a very good case. A very close second, IMO. The problem is that they checked TK, I believe, and it wasn't him.

No thanks, AK. I like this board just fine. The people are great and I'm more than happy here after years of hell on zk.com. I want nothing whatsoever to do with the Butterfield board.
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:57 pm

Well, they do not have Ted's DNA, they are trying to get it now. Ted did not match the cab prints. So IMO he hasn't really been checked out so we can say he was or was not the Zodiac. That is what they are tryinng to do now, get his DNA and check it.

I am glad you like the board here. And I think your material has gotten a lot of looks, comments and feedback. My suggestion remains to take the case and present it to law enforcement. They have the power to investigate and prove or disprove your suspect.
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:07 pm

AK Wilks wrote:
" Was Troy proud of being a convicted flasher, such that he would brag or hint about in the card as you mention? Also, I don't see the card as a flasher - rather Zodiac has prudishly covered up the skeleton. The flasher imterpretation is yours, and one of numerous possible readings of the cards.

But why, if it's an image of prudently covering up (which conveniently fits TK), would Z have written?

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 Hc111

And the UNCOVERED skeleton hardly seems prudish. I would describe the skeleton sans pumpkin as garish and enjoying the moment.

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 Hallow10

It doesn't matter whether TH was proud of his flashing background. He enjoyed flashing and was known for it. Read this from DePugh's On Target letter:

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 Hought20

Imagine his satisfaction as he flashed the press, LE, and the public with this image on the HC.

Also, note this description of TH (messy, fat, stomach hanging over his pants). This isn't a description of TK at the time. It is a description of Z.

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 Hought21
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:27 pm

AN UNCONFIRMED Z LETTER FROM 1971:

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 Zodiac20

COMPARE THE CODE WITH MINUTEMEN CODE FROM FBI DOCUMENT:

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 Code_m11

Z sent greeting cards to the press. TH sent greeting cards to prospective MM members.

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 Minute10

Z had a Little List. Houghton had a Little List:

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 Coates10

Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:20 pm

rand wrote:

I don't care if people think TH was Z. I've provided so much evidence.

Sorry, but the truth is, you have provided cicumstantial stuff, that is NOT evidence. There is NO link connecting Troy to Vallejo.
You are welcome to continue posting info about Troy H, but you will have to be willing to accept some of the criticism as well.
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:09 pm

rand wrote:
Thanks AK. I do appreciate your generous offer and I have nothing but good things to say about the members of this board.

Morf: You might have quoted me saying this in the recent post. I totally accept criticism. Where have I not? As for evidence, when did "circumstantial" evidence not become "evidence"?
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:00 pm

Zodiac wrote letters to the editor, but didn't give his actual identity (obviously).
Minutemen were instructed to do likewise:
Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 Minute11
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:20 pm

Now this is pretty interesting...the fact that they were told to write letters to the editor
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:41 pm

Here's something interesting as well. Troy's name was really Harold Troy Houghton. His father's name was Harold too, so he went by Troy Houghton. I found this:

Harold T Houghton
1654 HWY 101 S
KLAMATH, CA 95548

One hour north of Eureka.

I did a background check. It turned up nothing. No age, no phone number, and no relatives listed.

Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:57 am

rand wrote:
Here's something interesting as well. Troy's name was really Harold Troy Houghton. His father's name was Harold too, so he went by Troy Houghton. I found this:

Harold T Houghton
1654 HWY 101 S
KLAMATH, CA 95548

One hour north of Eureka.

I did a background check. It turned up nothing. No age, no phone number, and no relatives listed.

This guy was born 1914 and died 1989.
He is listed in with Klamath, ca with HOUGHTON, KATHRYN :

Social Security Death Index
about Harold Houghton
Name: Harold Houghton
SSN: 122-09-4144
Last Residence: 95548 Klamath, Del Norte, California, United States of America
Born: 2 Sep 1914
Died: 17 Apr 1989
State (Year) SSN issued: New York (Before 1951)

California Death Index, 1940-1997
about Harold Truman Houghton
Name: Harold Truman Houghton
Social Security #: 122094144
Sex: MALE
Birth Date: 2 Sep 1914
Birthplace: Pennsylvania
Death Date: 17 Apr 1989
Death Place: Del Norte
Mother's Maiden Name: Coleman

1920 United States Federal Census
about Harold T Houghton
Name: Harold T Houghton
Home in 1920: Elk Creek, Erie, Pennsylvania
Estimated birth year: abt 1915
Birthplace: Pennsylvania
Relation to Head of House: Son
Father's Name: Samuel T
Father's Birth Place: New York
Mother's Name: Iva M
Mother's Birth Place: New York
Marital Status: Single
Race: White
Sex: Male
Neighbors: View others on page
Household Members: Name Age
Samuel T Houghton 54
Iva M Houghton 24
Harold T Houghton 5
Guy E Houghton 3
[3 1/12]
Leonard F Houghton 0
[10/12]
Myrta Coleman 59
Ham A G* 81

1930 United States Federal Census
about Harold T Houghton

Name: Harold T Houghton
Home in 1930: Sherman, Chautauqua, New York
View Map
Estimated birth year: abt 1915
Relation to Head of House: Son
Father's Name: Samuel F
Mother's Name: Iva M

Education:

Military service:

Rent/home value:

Age at first marriage:

Parents' birthplace: View image
Samuel F Houghton 68
Iva M Houghton 34
Harold T Houghton 15
Guy E Houghton 13
Lenord F Houghton 11
Mary E Houghton 9
Francis L Houghton 7
Richard D Houghton 4 2/12
Elsie A Houghton 2 3/12

On this website a "Harold Troy Houghton" is listed , and it seems as him beeing a relative to "Harold Truman Houghton"!!! So could Harold Truman Houghton be Harold Troy Houghton´s father?

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~houghtonfamily/p818.htm

Harold Troy Houghton
M, #93012, b. 30 September 1933

Harold Troy Houghton|b. 30 Sep 1933|p818.htm#i93012||||(?) Alderman||p86.htm#i93011|||||||||||||
Harold Troy Houghton was born on 30 September 1933 in Los Angeles Co., CA, USA. He is the son of (?) Alderman. Research: Harold Troy Houghton and Harold Truman Houghton.

Harold Truman Houghton
M, #60059, b. 2 September 1914, d. 17 April 1989

Harold Truman Houghton|b. 2 Sep 1914\nd. 17 Apr 1989|p818.htm#i60059|Sherman F. Houghton|b. c 1861|p1120.htm#i79918|Iva M. Coleman|b. c 1895|p242.htm#i60060|||||||||||||
Harold Truman Houghton was born on 2 September 1914 in PA, USA. He was the son of Sherman F. Houghton and Iva M. Coleman. Harold Truman Houghton was listed in the census of Sherman F. Houghton and Iva M. Coleman in 1930 at Sherman, Chautauqua Co., NY, USA. Harold Truman Houghton enlisted on 29 July 1941 at Buffalo, NY, USA. Research: Harold Truman Houghton and Military Houghton: on 29 July 1941. His last residence was at at Klamath, Del Norte Co., CA, USA. His Social Security Number was (an unknown value), issued in NY, USA. His zip code was. Harold Truman Houghton died on 17 April 1989 at Del Norte Co., CA, USA. Research: Harold Troy Houghton and Harold Troy Houghton.

Rand do you have the first name of Troy´s mother? he nee last name was Alderman.

Last edited by Theforeigner on Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:10 am

I found it, Troy´s mothers name was Minnie Vahl Isobel Alderman.
And Troy´s father was Harold Eugene Houghton. Born jan 18, 1908, died: May 16, 1957

SO, Harold Truman Houghton is NOT Troy´s father, but he might be some other relative of Troy´s?

Last edited by Theforeigner on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:44 am

Her is the wife of Harold Truman Houghton.

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~houghtonfamily/p1404.htm#i60147

Kathryn Marie Nyman
F, #60147, b. 20 February 1918, d. 5 April 1986
Kathryn Marie Nyman was born on 20 February 1918 in OR, USA. Her married name was Kathryn Marie Houghton. Her Social Security Number was (an unknown value). She died on 5 April 1986 at Del Norte Co., CA, USA.

California Death Index, 1940-1997
about Kathryn Marie Houghton
Name: Kathryn Marie Houghton
[Kathryn Marie Nyman]
Social Security #: 540181288
Sex: FEMALE
Birth Date: 20 Feb 1918
Birthplace: Oregon
Death Date: 5 Apr 1986
Death Place: Del Norte
Father's Surname: Nyman

Social Security Death Index
about Kathryn Houghton
Name: Kathryn Houghton
SSN: 540-18-1288
Last Residence: 95548 Klamath, Del Norte, California, United States of America
Born: 20 Feb 1918
Last Benefit: 95548 Klamath, Del Norte, California, United States of America
Died: Apr 1986
State (Year) SSN issued: Oregon (Before 1951)

here you can see that Kathryn Houghton is HTH´s relative.

HOUGHTON, HAROLD T

KLAMATH, CA

Possible Relatives:

HOUGHTON, KATHRYN

1930 United States Federal Census
about Kathryn M Nyman
Name: Kathryn M Nyman
Home in 1930: Astoria, Clatsop, Oregon
View Map
Estimated birth year: abt 1918
Relation to Head of House: Daughter
Father's Name: Herman
Mother's Name: Anna B

Education:

Military service:

Rent/home value:

Age at first marriage:

Parents' birthplace: View image
Herman Nyman 46
Anna B Nyman 40
Flora E Nyman 17
Kathryn M Nyman 12
Luella B Nyman 9

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next