Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman

Go down 
+25
Quicktrader
zodio
Jem
tracers
StitchMallone
Luke68
kirkham
bruce3
Dice
In Bonus Fides
MAZZY
Zamantha
Nin
Azazel
Nachtsider
entropy
bentley
Quagmire
Theforeigner
Drew
sandy betts
morf13
rand
tahoe27
AK Wilks
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rand
Chief
rand

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:37 am

Interesting Zynchronicity: Belli-Minutemen-Zodaic on the same page

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 Scan0010

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 Scan0011
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:35 am

I have a question...are Troy Houghton's prints on record with police? If they are, we would have to assume that ALL OF THE PRINTS in the Z case either dont belong to Z, or Troy is NOT Z.
By "all of the prints", I am referring to the phonebooth print(s) from Napa, and the Stine prints.
Obviously, these prints have been entered into the system, and if Troy's were as well, there would be a match.
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:45 am

I don't think they ran them against Troy's prints.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:16 pm

rand wrote:

They dont need to run them against anybody's prints. All they do is put them into the database, and if there is another print in the database that matches, then it will get a hit.

Here are two things I will bet money on.

1- Zodiac's prints ARE IN THE DATABASE.

2-Troy, seeing as he was a "radical", and probably on a govt watch list, and already a criminal, most likely has his prints in the database.

If there is no match, then Troy most likely isnt Z, or if he is Z, then the prints they are calling Z prints, really arent from Z
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:20 pm

We don't know which database they used and who was in it. My understanding is that they ran prints from people in the military and violent offenders. Troy wasn't in the military and he wasn't a violent offender. I tried to get data regarding Troy from San Diego, and they said they had no criminal records for him. Imagine that? No criminal records for Troy Houghton?
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Please could someone correct me if I'm wrong, but my belief is that prior to some point in the 1970's, hundreds of thousands of prints belonging to military personnel, offenders, etc were only kept manually on index cards. I understand that many of these records have still not been entered into AFIS and are sitting in hundreds of dusty filing cabinets or were lost/destroyed at some point in the distant past.

Since computers became more common, I believe that it has become routine for all offenders to have their prints recorded on AFIS but if Z for example was printed in the 50's / early 60's for minor misdemeanours then his prints could be on an index card somewhere but not actually on AFIS so he would avoid getting automatically flagged? This is what I have heard but obviously if this is inaccurate then I'm happy to be corrected. It would probably mean that Z would have had to keep his nose clean since the advent of AFIS to avoid being flagged but seeing that he stopped writing letters, etc then he could have easily have committed suicide, died naturally, emigrated, kept out of trouble, etc which is why are none the wiser today and his prints aren't flagging up on any offender lists.
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: prints   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:10 pm

Well Q I do believe you are correct. From what I have read not all prints are put into the system.
For instance, if someone who robs a person ,gets arrested they get printed. Those prints aren't compared to someone who has committed a murder. That is my understanding ,but would like to know for sure.
Even prints taken in the military have had many of them lost in a fire many yrs back. The only other reason that the Z's prints haven't turned up any suspects yet, could be that he was never arrested for any crime ?

Or like me , I have a very good suspects prints, DNA, blood evidence, and printing, that needs to be checked. But because I haven't involved the "news media" with lies to fit the Z crimes, nothing gets done.
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:51 pm

morf13 wrote:
rand wrote:

They dont need to run them against anybody's prints. All they do is put them into the database, and if there is another print in the database that matches, then it will get a hit.

2-Troy, seeing as he was a "radical", and probably on a govt watch list, and already a criminal, most likely has his prints in the database.

If there is no match, then Troy most likely isnt Z, or if he is Z, then the prints they are calling Z prints, really arent from Z

Morf: If Zodiac's prints ARE IN THE DATABASE, then how come we don't know Z's identity -- provided that the prints that they have are, at least some anyway, those of Z, which I believe they are?
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:05 pm

rand wrote:
morf13 wrote:
rand wrote:

Morf: If Zodiac's prints ARE IN THE DATABASE, then how come we don't know Z's identity -- provided that the prints that they have are, at least some anyway, those of Z, which I believe they are?

By "in the database", I mean that the prints they have lifted were entered into the database for comparison against the prints already in the system. Obviously they dont know the name of the man that the prints belong to, nut I bet they are in there for comparison
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:55 pm

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 Scan0012
Back to top Go down
Nachtsider
Chief
Nachtsider

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:17 pm

morf13 wrote:

I don't know if you can take either for granted, morf. Especially #2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Nachtsider
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:26 am

I agree, Nacht.

Some odds and ends.

Z opens the Little List letter with: "Being that you will not wear some nice (crosshair) buttons, how about wearing some nasty (crosshair) buttons. Or any type of (crosshair) buttons that you can think up."

...any type of (crosshair) buttons that you can think up. This suggests to me that it isn't Zodiac buttons that he cares about. It's the Minutemen organization that he's promoting. He never says: how come no one is wearing Zodiac buttons? He wants the crosshair symbol on the button. The Minutemen were a political entity that had established a political party, the Patriotic Party. Z's constant plea for people to wear buttons seems political to me. Buttons are most associated with political parties and elections.

What is the connection between Houghton and "collecting slaves for my afterlife"?

Houghton was a fugitive, who was thought to be dead. An elaborate story had been disseminated by the Minutemen leadership that he had been murdered by DePugh and his henchmen. Even the FBI got wind of it and tended to believe it. So Troy Houghton was, for all intents and purposes, in an "afterlife." This might explain why he chose the phrase: collecting slaves for my afterlife. In a metaphorical way, Houghton was in an afterlife -- having left his former identity and life behind and assumed another.

Z was a fabricated identity, who took on several other identities (the Red Phantom, a Citizen). How does that tie-in with Houghton?

Houghton had the chutzpah to insist at a press conference in Nov. 1961 that he was Don Alderman. When questioned about his name, he assured the press that his name was Don Alderman. The next day he was arrested for failure to register as a sex offender in San Diego, and the press printed his true name, Troy Houghton. The press further informed us that he also went by the names Troy Epick, Troy Boyle, Roy Horton, Ray Wilson, and "Jack." This is a guy who could easily morph into identities: one for his fugitive life, the other as a serial killer terrorizing the Bay Area. He had lived and well understood the game of identity deception.
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:20 pm

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND, I BELIEVE, A KEY PIECE OF CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE

Long before I discovered Troy Houghton as a suspect or even had heard of the Minutemen, someone found this letter mailed weeks after JFK's assassination. It's postmarked from Lancaster, CA, and hints at someone named Howard or Seymour or Howard Seymour. The handwriting and style of the letter appear to be spot-on matches to Z's handwriting and style:

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 Lancas10

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 Lancas11

NOTICE THAT EVEN THE "O" in POLICE is circled twice for no apparent reason to emphasize it:

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 Lancas12

HERE IS WHAT Z DID WITH THE LETTER "O" AND HIS CIRCLES:

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 Zpoem10

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 Zodiac10

OKAY, SO WE SEEM TO HAVE A GOOD MATCH WITH THIS LETTER RE JFK'S ASSASSINATION AND Z. SO I RESEARCHED IT. I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT I FOUND IN THE NEXT POST.
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:26 pm

CONTINUED FROM LAST POST. HERE'S WHAT I FOUND OUT ABOUT THE LANCASTER LETTER:

Read these 6 pages from William Turner's book, Power on the Right. It doesn't matter if the story told by the people involved was true (I know it wasn't). The key is that it tells us who might have sent the letter about Howard and Seymour from Lancaster. Note that what I found does not implicate Gaikowski, or Gareth Penn, or Michael O'Hare, or ALA or any other suspect. Nope. What I found directly links the Minutemen to the Lancaster Letter. And not just any Minutemen. The Southern California chapter, headed by none other than Troy Houghton.

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 Page_110

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 Page_112

Last edited by rand on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:28 pm

CONTINUED FROM PRIOR POST:

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 Page_113

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 Page_114
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:31 pm

CONTINUED FROM PRIOR POST:

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 Page_116

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 Page_117
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:35 pm

troy H

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 Hought12
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:34 pm

rand wrote:
troy H

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 Hought12

I'm suprised that this has received no responses. It is no fluke. Show me any other suspect's name that can be revealed in this manner -- with all the arrows going in the same trajectory.
The "x"s in the crosshair are not times. They don't correspond to the murders. Knowing this, I looked at it for 30 seconds, and there it was: troy H. Z put the x's there for a reason. And it's his signature crosshair. So it stands to reason that the x's provide a clue about his identity.
If the silence is that people think you can find anything. Go ahead. But make sure the arrows are all in the same trajectory. It's not luck that these things keep pointing to one suspect.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:10 pm

Its speculative. I think if i sat down and drew straight lines down to the X's, I could also get names from it.
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Morf: Why, if you believe that you can get another suspect by doing what I did, do you not go ahead and show me? It took me all of 30 seconds to find troy H, with all the lines going in the same direction. It's obvious why it's so easy to get troy H. I won't bother to say why.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:22 pm

rand wrote:
Morf: Why, if you believe that you can get another suspect by doing what I did, do you not go ahead and show me? It took me all of 30 seconds to find troy H, with all the lines going in the same direction. It's obvious why it's so easy to get troy H. I won't bother to say why.

Personally, I think you are caught up in the TROY stuff so much, that you are reading too much into it, and reaching to make something out of what you are seeing. Others may not be seeing what you are seeing. If there was something here that was reaching out and grabbing people, they would be comenting on it. Thats my opinion, perhaps I am wrong.
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:35 am

How am I reaching here? Is there a better explanation for why Z put x's on the crosshair symbol? I haven't heard one. I just report what I find and see. But what if those arrows all going in the same direction spelled out: DGAIK? I think there would be some Shocked at least on the zk.com board.

Prior to this post, I posted some pages from Turner's book that show the connection between the Lancaster-JFK letter and the Minutemen and TH. No reaction about that either. I think the Minutemen-Lancaster-JFK connection is very significant. I don't think people understand fully why.
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:59 am

B R W L O

Going straight up from the marks to letters, that is what I get.

You do it on a slant to get TROY H.

I share your feeling though, as many times I post things that I think are incredibly damning towards my POI, to a general yawn, with some thinking it significant, some interesting but not conclusive, others dismissing it as coincidence, and most not commenting at all.

See this - https://zodiackillersite.forummotion.com/ted-kaczynski-f26/origin-of-the-name-the-zodiac-t328.htm

How can it be a coincidence that the name of a suspect appears in the 340? Well, it can be a coincidence, and proponents of Gaikowski, tarrance and Allen all point to things they consider lock solid proof.

I think a Zodiac burn out sets in. One man's damning smoking gun evidence is another mans coincidence.

I now know that nothing short of a DNA match will raise much more than a murmur...meaning it will take a DNA match, to Ted, Gaik, TH, whoever, to be a nationwide front page story.

By the way, the letters T R O H all appear in THEODORE, and Y in his last name. Coincidence?
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:38 am

rand wrote:
How am I reaching here? Is there a better explanation for why Z put x's on the crosshair symbol? I haven't heard one. I just report what I find and see. But what if those arrows all going in the same direction spelled out: DGAIK? I think there would be some Shocked at least on the zk.com board.

Prior to this post, I posted some pages from Turner's book that show the connection between the Lancaster-JFK letter and the Minutemen and TH. No reaction about that either. I think the Minutemen-Lancaster-JFK connection is very significant. I don't think people understand fully why.

Some people say the X represents victims along a radian. That may be the reason for the X's
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:46 am

AK Wilks wrote:
B R W L O

Going straight up from the marks to letters, that is what I get.

You do it on a slant to get TROY H.

I share your feeling though, as many times I post things that I think are incredibly damning towards my POI, to a general yawn, with some thinking it significant, some interesting but not conclusive, others dismissing it as coincidence, and most not commenting at all.

See this - https://zodiackillersite.forummotion.com/ted-kaczynski-f26/origin-of-the-name-the-zodiac-t328.htm

How can it be a coincidence that the name of a suspect appears in the 340? Well, it can be a coincidence, and proponents of Gaikowski, tarrance and Allen all point to things they consider lock solid proof.

I think a Zodiac burn out sets in. One man's damning smoking gun evidence is another mans coincidence.

I now know that nothing short of a DNA match will raise much more than a murmur...meaning it will take a DNA match, to Ted, Gaik, TH, whoever, to be a nationwide front page story.

By the way, the letters T R O H all appear in THEODORE, and Y in his last name. Coincidence?

AK, I agree with you on your points. I think you, and Rand have done excellent research on your suspects. Personally, I dont think either of your suspects are Zodiac. And for whatever reason, I think most people agree, thats why there is a lack of comments.
By the same token, I also think GYKE & PENN are not Zodiac, but their threads seem to really heat up wat some points with a flood of posts and comments. People just seem to post on what seems interesting to them at the moment, or what the hot topic seems to be.

I understand where you are both coming from. I posted about the June 67 Alameda County couple killed on a lovers lane. Quite possibly Z victims. The police are interested to the point they are doing ballistics comparison to LHR. Yet, with all that, there has been little interest, and few comments, although it would be the first confirmed Zodiac victims in 40 years.

The important thing is, dont let it get you down. You both may actually be right about your suspect (well technically only one of you could be right). Keep up the research, you may find the smoking gun. As for me personally, place either of those guys in Vallejo, and you have my attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next