Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking requests for Questioned Zodiac documents

Go down 
+9
Zamantha
AK Wilks
Quicktrader
trainmaster
entropy
bentley
bruce3
Nachtsider
morf13
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

Taking requests for  Questioned Zodiac documents - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking requests for Questioned Zodiac documents   Taking requests for  Questioned Zodiac documents - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:27 am

bruce3 wrote:
E,
According to the list or SFPD Lab #11 from GS it is postmarked 2/14/74,which would make sense due to the "a friend."It was mentioned in some media articles.

Email me via my site..thanks.

Note: in the FBI files there was a postmark 2/14/74 from San Rafael. The 7/8/74 Red Phantom came from San Rafael too. This PM on the sla envelope which contained the sla message card seems very faded or did not come through in certain generational copies? I credit this to Jake Wark.

Z had a penchant for anniverseries (12/20/69;3/22/71) and mentions 'Fourth of July' and "Christmass"(British usuage -sp.) as holiday dates,etc .,just as do many occultists.This we see using Valentine's Day to send a missive.
Zodiac liked monikers and abbreviations,symbols,this we know. Killer;murderer,The Zodiac; rh,Z;Guess; Red Phantom RP;A citizen;and as per our discussion "a friend."

FYI, I have Bruce's book Smile And I must say it's a very good & informative read. I highly recommend everyone buy & read it....whether or not you think it's his POI or not.... He has done his homework and research, and much better then most researchers I might add. Thank YOU for my Book! Luvya! Zam*
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Taking requests for Questioned Zodiac documents   Taking requests for  Questioned Zodiac documents - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:05 am

One of the letters mentioned in the FBI files reads in part...'The Zodiac and the Riddler'. I hope they send that one to me, and I think that one is pretty interesting because some people believe tha tthere is a batman connection with Zodiac, and there was a batman episode called 'the zodiac crimes'. Time will tell,we will see I guess. I am not holding out much hope of receiving any new stuff.

ANother one I want to ask for is the letter that is a firect threat on the Draft Board in New York. It was in the FBI files, but I forget the details. Does anybody remember that one, or what year it happened?
Back to top Go down
trainmaster
Chief
trainmaster

PostSubject: Re: Taking requests for Questioned Zodiac documents   Taking requests for  Questioned Zodiac documents - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:55 pm

Little confused, Morf. Firect - does that mean fire threat on a draft board?

I can tell you many draft boards across the country were attacked during the late 60's-early 1970 by Vietnam war protestors.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Taking requests for Questioned Zodiac documents   Taking requests for  Questioned Zodiac documents - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:02 pm

trainmaster wrote:
Little confused, Morf. Firect - does that mean fire threat on a draft board?

I can tell you many draft boards across the country were attacked during the late 60's-early 1970 by Vietnam war protestors.

A person sent a letter of some sort (forget if it was a direct threat)and it was addressed to the draft board, and the writer claimed to be Zodiac. Thats all I remember
Back to top Go down
zodio
Lieuntenant
zodio

PostSubject: Re: Taking requests for Questioned Zodiac documents   Taking requests for  Questioned Zodiac documents - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:19 pm

There was also a DMV letter rumored, maybe on the list?
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Taking requests for Questioned Zodiac documents   Taking requests for  Questioned Zodiac documents - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:13 am

zodio wrote:
There was also a DMV letter rumored, maybe on the list?

Yeah they alread yturned me down for that one (or said they couldnt find it...I forget). I resubmitted a request, and tried to get more specific even going as far as to look up all of the CA DMV directors from the 60's and 70's, one of which was supposedly the person that the letter was addressed to.
Back to top Go down
bruce3
Chief

PostSubject: Zodiac Master   Taking requests for  Questioned Zodiac documents - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:05 pm

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Zodiac_Master
Note Z on head...
Pardon my own 'connection' to race riots,and CM , but Chief O'Hare in the linked article was asked to suppress of all things a race riot!!!
A former member told me CM used to show his followers at night 'Bat Man films using a projector that was battery operated.' CM/BD felt BM had a message/s. FYI
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Taking requests for Questioned Zodiac documents   Taking requests for  Questioned Zodiac documents - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:05 pm

I wrote to the FBI and requested the origin and basic info about the Equinox letter. They responded by saying that they will only release documents when they are available for release and that they do NOT give opinions, or info about the documents. So no-go on how the equinox came to their attention or which department sent it to them
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Taking requests for Questioned Zodiac documents   Taking requests for  Questioned Zodiac documents - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:50 am

Got another couple letdowns from the FBI regarding requests I made.

1- The 'Phil Sins' tipster letter. They did not have any record of a letter sent from Sins to Avery,perhaps they never examined it.

2- A letter & cassette tape found in a phonebooth circa 1973-1975 from somebody claiming to be zodiac. They had no record of that either.

Hope I make out better with a few other requests I sent.
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Taking requests for Questioned Zodiac documents   Taking requests for  Questioned Zodiac documents - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:06 pm

Dang that sucks Morf and would have loved to seen both of them. Well good luck on the others.
Back to top Go down
Rubicon
Police Officer

PostSubject: Likely Zodiac Doc--Letter to VPD, Last 18 letters of 408 decode   Taking requests for  Questioned Zodiac documents - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:39 pm

There is high probability that the approx. Aug 11, 69 letter to the VPD claiming the last 18 letters of the Harden's decode of the 408 Cipher was a phone number with one number missing is a Zodiac document. I would like to place this document on the list for request for copy via FOI or directly from the VPD files. According to the police report, this letter contained newspaper clippings and presumably a note of some kind. So the package would consists of the the envelope front and back, the enclosed note and the newspaper clippings.
Back to top Go down
trainmaster
Chief
trainmaster

PostSubject: Re: Taking requests for Questioned Zodiac documents   Taking requests for  Questioned Zodiac documents - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:25 pm

I can understand your frustration, Morf.

Having worked for the Federal Goverment as an NCIS agent, I know Federal employees and their habits, very well, especially around the SF Bay area.

Your requests did not go there, because the 12th Naval District no longer exists and you probably wrote to Washington D.C.

I am not defending their actions.....let me make that clear.

However, it is much easier for Federal employees, who handle FOIA requests
(and it happens) to state the document cannot be found, rather then search for it. That involves work and there are good employees, along with plenty of lazy ones.

Here is a suggestion: file a congressional. That is, go through your Congressman, include your copies of inquiry, and ask his office to file a request for you. Federal agencies do not like congressional inquiries and you are likely to get further. I do not guarantee that, but I can say your odds are much better......especially since FBI funding comes from Congress.

The congressional will go the the Director of whoever handles the FOIA requests, not some employee. Congressionals require a 24-hour response time. That part has not changed.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Taking requests for Questioned Zodiac documents   Taking requests for  Questioned Zodiac documents - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:43 pm

The FBI is going to release to me all previously unreleased Zodiac case documents. Right now,I am playing the waiting game. They need to process the request,gather the documents,and then mail them out to me. Its been several weeks.
Back to top Go down
soccer
Inspector
soccer

PostSubject: Re: Taking requests for Questioned Zodiac documents   Taking requests for  Questioned Zodiac documents - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:53 pm

I would be most interested in the info of any investigation of my afore mentioned early on park ranger suspect
You said from Yosemite . who was he or if he is still alive how old is he know , which composite did he resemble most , what was his alibi what coworkers said about him. where was he from
maybe you already have that
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Taking requests for Questioned Zodiac documents   Taking requests for  Questioned Zodiac documents - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:18 am

soccer wrote:
I would be most interested in the info of any investigation of my afore mentioned early on park ranger suspect
You said from Yosemite . who was he or if he is still alive how old is he know , which composite did he resemble most , what was his alibi what coworkers said about him. where was he from
maybe you already have that

The name was redacted so I dont know what his name was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking requests for Questioned Zodiac documents   Taking requests for  Questioned Zodiac documents - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking requests for Questioned Zodiac documents
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion-
Jump to: