Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nikki Alexander Benedict, 14 , considered by law enforcement a possible Zodiac victim

Go down 
+8
AK Wilks
Quagmire
sandy betts
bentley
Azazel
morf13
rand
Theforeigner
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
morf13
Admin
morf13

Nikki Alexander Benedict, 14 , considered by law enforcement a possible Zodiac victim - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikki Alexander Benedict, 14 , considered by law enforcement a possible Zodiac victim   Nikki Alexander Benedict, 14 , considered by law enforcement a possible Zodiac victim - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:01 pm

tahoe27 wrote:
Morf--that is a statement made by Darlene's mother, who knew him as "John or James" (see pg 64).

Darlene left and came back a year later...Mom said they hadn't heard from her.

Mom didn't know Jim for squat except for the time he lived with her and she thought he was a bum. Heck, she didn't even know if his name was John or Jim. Darlene didn't talk to her mother while she was gone.

Where she got PA from, who knows, but just because she said it, doesn't make it true. imo.

I totally agree with you.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

Nikki Alexander Benedict, 14 , considered by law enforcement a possible Zodiac victim - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikki Alexander Benedict, 14 , considered by law enforcement a possible Zodiac victim   Nikki Alexander Benedict, 14 , considered by law enforcement a possible Zodiac victim - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:06 pm

Supposedly, on April 2-4(one of those days) the show SAN DIEGO'S MOST WANTED (much like Americas most wanted) will aire a segment about Nikki Benedict's cold case. Not many more details, but for all of you people in that area, you may be interested.
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Alexander Benedict, 14 , considered by law enforcement a possible Zodiac victim   Nikki Alexander Benedict, 14 , considered by law enforcement a possible Zodiac victim - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:33 pm

morf13 wrote:
Supposedly, on April 2-4(one of those days) the show SAN DIEGO'S MOST WANTED (much like Americas most wanted) will aire a segment about Nikki Benedict's cold case. Not many more details, but for all of you people in that area, you may be interested.

If they show the composite of the suspect in the Bennedict case, PLEASE make sure to copy it .

Copy the who thing and put it on youtube Very Happy They dont show it here in Denmark
My POI had a VERY close and dear friend in that town of the Bennedict family Wink It´s 100% true Very Happy
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Alexander Benedict, 14 , considered by law enforcement a possible Zodiac victim   Nikki Alexander Benedict, 14 , considered by law enforcement a possible Zodiac victim - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:43 am

Theforeigner wrote:
morf13 wrote:

If they show the composite of the suspect in the Bennedict case, PLEASE make sure to copy it .

Copy the who thing and put it on youtube Very Happy They dont show it here in Denmark
My POI had a VERY close and dear friend in that town of the Bennedict family Wink It´s 100% true Very Happy

I agree, if there is a sketch, someone please record it. I am on the East Coast so I wont be able to watch it either.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Alexander Benedict, 14 , considered by law enforcement a possible Zodiac victim   Nikki Alexander Benedict, 14 , considered by law enforcement a possible Zodiac victim - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:48 am

Archived programs of SAN DIEGO'S MOST WANTED-
http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/sandiegosmostwanted/
Back to top Go down
zodio
Lieuntenant
zodio

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Alexander Benedict, 14 , considered by law enforcement a possible Zodiac victim   Nikki Alexander Benedict, 14 , considered by law enforcement a possible Zodiac victim - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:39 am

Apr. 2 Sat. 7:30 pm ch.5 according to my guide. I can record on video tape but not sure how to put on You-Tube.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Alexander Benedict, 14 , considered by law enforcement a possible Zodiac victim   Nikki Alexander Benedict, 14 , considered by law enforcement a possible Zodiac victim - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:29 am

zodio wrote:
Apr. 2 Sat. 7:30 pm ch.5 according to my guide. I can record on video tape but not sure how to put on You-Tube.

Thanks ZODIO, I am sure there are people here that can assist you.
Back to top Go down
zodio
Lieuntenant
zodio

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Alexander Benedict, 14 , considered by law enforcement a possible Zodiac victim   Nikki Alexander Benedict, 14 , considered by law enforcement a possible Zodiac victim - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:59 am

I know it's possible to watch on line and then post to You Tube, probably much better if someone knows how.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Alexander Benedict, 14 , considered by law enforcement a possible Zodiac victim   Nikki Alexander Benedict, 14 , considered by law enforcement a possible Zodiac victim - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nikki Alexander Benedict, 14 , considered by law enforcement a possible Zodiac victim
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4