Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Draftboard letter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
morf13
Admin
morf13

Draftboard letter Empty
PostSubject: Draftboard letter   Draftboard letter EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:27 pm

I am posting this and other letters in the 'UNCONFIRMED' letter section trying to get thoughts & opinions on each one, so I hope people can state their ideas about the letters.

This one is the 'Draftboard' letter.

Draftboard letter Draft110
Draftboard letter Draft210
Draftboard letter Draft310
Draftboard letter Draft410
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

Draftboard letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draftboard letter   Draftboard letter EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:32 pm

Crude drawings(like Bleeding knife letter)...looks like possible double postage, and looks like San Fran postmark. There are dates plastered on the pages of 1968 & March 1969, both of which are BEFORE the name Zodiac was ever mentioned. So how do these come to be in the FBI's Zodiac files? I dont see any mention of threats or the name ZODIAC anyplace in the letters. I do see some similar features to Zodiac, candy cane F, not enough of it printed in my opinion too much in cursive
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

Draftboard letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draftboard letter   Draftboard letter EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:23 pm

Wow pretty interesting and this guy that wrote this is out there. I think the G'S also look pretty close to Zodiac writing and some other letters look pretty close. Also the drawings look similar to Zodiac's bomb drawing. Given that and this guy seems unstable is probably how it ended up in Z file.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Draftboard letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draftboard letter   Draftboard letter Empty

Back to top Go down

Draftboard letter
Page 1 of 1