Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect

Go down 
+3
Nachtsider
tahoe27
morf13
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
morf13
Admin
morf13

HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect   HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:55 pm

It appears that this guy was in prison in 1973 based on some of these files. Question is, was he in prison for the original incident all along, or did he get out and go back in? Interesting timing considering Zodiac's letter writing lapse until January 74. As far as I can see,none of these documents mentions an actual sentence either. I was only told verbally that his sentenced was reduced to a lesser crime and not attempted murder, and also only verbally about the fact he had some addl time for threats against a judge.

HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect - Page 2 Baalke15
HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect - Page 2 Baalke16
HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect - Page 2 Baalke17
HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect - Page 2 Baalke18
HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect - Page 2 Baalke19
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect   HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:03 pm

Seagull wrote:
Morf I think Vacaville had the only prison medical facility in the state at that time. They had psychiatric care there and they did experimental stuff there, too. That might have been the reason for him being sent to Vacaville.

Atascadero State Hospital was opened and a lot closer, I also wonder why Vacaville ?

I was told once that Kathleen Johns worked at Atascadero. I believe that is where Art Allen was sent to ?
Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect   HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Atascadero and Napa State Hospitals are mental hospitals. Vacaville is a prison. If the guy was not judged insane at his trial he would have gone to prison, not a hospital.

Back when ALA was sent to Atascadero pedophiles were thought to be mentally ill and they were sent to mental hospitals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect   HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:54 pm

Weird, both reports mention Baalke shooting with a 22 rifle,but the actual court document mentions a pistol
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect   HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:20 pm

morf13 wrote:
Weird, both reports mention Baalke shooting with a 22 rifle,but the actual court document mentions a pistol

Where does it say rifle?

-Nin
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect   HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:04 am

Nin wrote:
morf13 wrote:

Where does it say rifle?

-Nin

In the news article (mentions a double barrel)
Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect   HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:56 am

The articles mention a double barreled derringer. I thought derringers were pistols.
Back to top Go down
http://www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect   HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:28 am

Seagull wrote:
The articles mention a double barreled derringer. I thought derringers were pistols.

You're right tongue

I guess I assumed that when you read the term 'sniper', you assume they have a rifle. I looked it up, and I dont think Derringer made rifles,only handguns and small shotguns.
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect   HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:28 am

morf13 wrote:
Seagull wrote:

You're right tongue

I guess I assumed that when you read the term 'sniper', you assume they have a rifle. I looked it up, and I dont think Derringer made rifles,only handguns and small shotguns.

I understand too it's that itsy bitsy Derringer pistol he used for his "sniper" attacks. It almost humored me, aside from the fact that he did hurt someone.

-Nin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect   HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP NEEDED with gathering info on a possible Z suspect
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Zodiac Suspects & POI's General Discussion :: All other Zodiac Suspects & POI's-
Jump to: