Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nancy P. Gidley. Rosa Vasquez, Yvonne Quilantang, Angela Thomas

Go down 
+6
Zamantha
Theforeigner
Nin
morf13
Boilermaker
Roland
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roland
Police Officer
Roland

Nancy P. Gidley. Rosa Vasquez, Yvonne Quilantang, Angela Thomas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nancy P. Gidley. Rosa Vasquez, Yvonne Quilantang, Angela Thomas   Nancy P. Gidley. Rosa Vasquez, Yvonne Quilantang, Angela Thomas - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:23 pm

Quote :
At that time she was nude and asked the attendant for a key to the washroom. The occupants of the automobile were two WMA's, one with dishwater blonde hair, longish, early 20's, 5'10" to 6 feet. No further description of the other suspect.

I am wondering about the circumstances of a 16 year old nude female asking the attendant for a washroom key. This sounds very weird to me. Apparently, there has been a team of two males involved. How clould they motivate her doing that? Did they take away her clothes and forced her to go out naked to humiliate her? If so, how did they control her? She could have simply asked the attendant for help otherwise. Also, didn't is seem odd to the attendant that she was nude? It would be very interesting to have answers to that. They could possibly provide important clues on the M.O.

Also, the desciption of the WMA does not sound totally unfamiliar.

Thank you very much, Seagull and Nin. This is highly interesting!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zodiologists.com
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

PostSubject: Re: Nancy P. Gidley. Rosa Vasquez, Yvonne Quilantang, Angela Thomas   Nancy P. Gidley. Rosa Vasquez, Yvonne Quilantang, Angela Thomas - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:27 pm

I copied a series of articles about these murders from the San Francisco Chronicle. I am of the opinion that articles are more detailed when they are written by the newspaper local to the event. These articles do repeat much of what is in the articles previously posted but do add some more details here and there. Especially interesting to me was the article titled "Puzzling 'Link' In Slayings."

Nancy P. Gidley. Rosa Vasquez, Yvonne Quilantang, Angela Thomas - Page 2 Rosavasquez1

Nancy P. Gidley. Rosa Vasquez, Yvonne Quilantang, Angela Thomas - Page 2 Rosavasquez2

Nancy P. Gidley. Rosa Vasquez, Yvonne Quilantang, Angela Thomas - Page 2 Rosavasquez3

Nancy P. Gidley. Rosa Vasquez, Yvonne Quilantang, Angela Thomas - Page 2 Rosavasquez4

Nancy P. Gidley. Rosa Vasquez, Yvonne Quilantang, Angela Thomas - Page 2 Rosavasquez5

Nancy P. Gidley. Rosa Vasquez, Yvonne Quilantang, Angela Thomas - Page 2 Rosavasquez6

Nancy P. Gidley. Rosa Vasquez, Yvonne Quilantang, Angela Thomas - Page 2 Rosavasquez7

Back to top Go down
http://www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: Nancy P. Gidley. Rosa Vasquez, Yvonne Quilantang, Angela Thomas   Nancy P. Gidley. Rosa Vasquez, Yvonne Quilantang, Angela Thomas - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Thanks for posting these NIN.

Regarding Nancy....I wonder why she would lie about the wedding? She was a grown woman! Makes you wonder if she had formed some sort of relationship with a man of whom she didn't want to tell her parents about. ??
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: Nancy P. Gidley. Rosa Vasquez, Yvonne Quilantang, Angela Thomas   Nancy P. Gidley. Rosa Vasquez, Yvonne Quilantang, Angela Thomas - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:17 pm

I mean, thanks for posting these SEAGULL! Wink I love you
Back to top Go down
zodio
Lieuntenant
zodio

PostSubject: Re: Nancy P. Gidley. Rosa Vasquez, Yvonne Quilantang, Angela Thomas   Nancy P. Gidley. Rosa Vasquez, Yvonne Quilantang, Angela Thomas - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:30 am

Roland,
That article got me wondering too. Sounds like she was a willing participant at the time and just wanted to clean up. So maybe she knew those two pretty well.
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: Nancy P. Gidley. Rosa Vasquez, Yvonne Quilantang, Angela Thomas   Nancy P. Gidley. Rosa Vasquez, Yvonne Quilantang, Angela Thomas - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:53 am

Nancy Gidley, Said it was Collette Mrozek's wedding she would be Maid of Honor ? Yet in the other article ,it was her fiancée's sister Jennie McKenzie's wedding ? We should find out if Jennie was getting married .Someone dropped the ball in this investigation.
I would like to know where she lived, while she worked at Hamilton Air force base ?

The name Patrica Gidley sounds familiar, in my researching Kane. It seems to me someone by that name lived at the same apt building 340 Eddy street,on the same floor. If any of you have 1968 -1969- 70 S.F. city directory, could you please check that out ?
When I checked to see if she had died, I looked for a Patrica not Nancy.
What a coincidence that she was thinking about working at the S.F. Chron, Paul Stine was going to work there just before he was killed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nancy P. Gidley. Rosa Vasquez, Yvonne Quilantang, Angela Thomas   Nancy P. Gidley. Rosa Vasquez, Yvonne Quilantang, Angela Thomas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nancy P. Gidley. Rosa Vasquez, Yvonne Quilantang, Angela Thomas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2