Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman

Go down 
+25
Quicktrader
zodio
Jem
tracers
StitchMallone
Luke68
kirkham
bruce3
Dice
In Bonus Fides
MAZZY
Zamantha
Nin
Azazel
Nachtsider
entropy
bentley
Quagmire
Theforeigner
Drew
sandy betts
morf13
rand
tahoe27
AK Wilks
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:47 pm

Yes, his birth name was Harold Troy Houghton.

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 40 Troyhoughtonbc001
Back to top Go down
http://www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com
bentley
Chief
bentley

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:15 pm

rand wrote:

So it occurs to me that the day that Bettie and Troy got married should be a date that is important to the case.
I know that they were married in 1955, but I don't know the day. Can someone help me with this?

Prolly about 8 months before the baby was born. Wink

Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:02 pm

Rand check this out, the first entry on the page-

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~houghtonfamily/p864.htm

This was not online when I did all those other searches, must be new. While the DOB does say 1908 for Harold there are census records that put his birth year at 1901 with the same parents names as given in this new entry. Also, Harold E was born in Utah but lived in Idaho in the 1910 census.

So, there is another child that Harold sired! Not sure if Jan is male or female because I can't find a birth record for them.

1910 United States Federal Census about Harold E Houghton
Name: Harold E Houghton
[Herold E Houghton]
Age in 1910: 9
Birth Year: 1901
Birthplace: Utah
Home in 1910: Fairview, Bingham, Idaho
Race: White
Relation to Head of House: Son
Marital Status: Single
Father's Name: Eli K Houghton
Father's Birthplace: Utah
Mother's Name: Sylvia Houghton
Mother's Birthplace: Utah
Neighbors: View others on page
Household Members:
Name Age
Eli K Houghton 37
Sylvia Houghton 33
Ned M Houghton 12
Harold E Houghton 9
Don C Houghton 4
George Manning 24
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:58 pm

Hello and thanks everyone. Jan Houghton -- very interesting; thanks Seagull! Jesse was much younger than Harold Houghton (Troy's father); all I know about her, or think I know, is that she is probably the person who got many of the details wrong about Harold's background -- incorrect details that show up in some of the records that don't add up about him. I can't believe that I would have forgotten to ask Bettie when she and Troy got married; but I think I did forget. I'll go back and double-check my records. She didn't seem to enjoy talking about him, which is quite understandable. I think the date of their marriage, if we ever discover it, will turn out to be an important and revealing one.

Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:11 am

Rand I sent you an email about Jessie, she is still alive! Hopefully you still have the same addy.
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:03 am

Got it, D, and thanks! It's been a late working day for me (midnight ET). I suspect that TH didn't have much of a relationship with Jesse (or even his father for that matter). Bettie said something about that to me. HH died in 1957, so TH probably lost contact with Jesse within the following decade. My best guess is that TH went underground in April 1967 (as he said he would, with a little list, btw), and never resurfaced again. He probably died from a bad heart (which was a chronic problem for him) in the mid to late 1970s.
I've had to put down this case for the past year or so; but I'm still as convinced as ever that TH was Z.

I think there are at least two Z murders in the 1960s, neither of which was even recognized as a murder, that have gone completely unnoticed. Z was so good at his craft that his murders went unrecognized as such.
Hear me out on these.

UNRECOGNIZED MURDER #1:

Z SPOKE OF Death "BY FIRE." What murder was he talking about?

SHORTLY AFTER TH FIGURATIVELY "FIRED" HIS LAWYER FOR "SELLING HIM DOWN THE RIVER" IN A GUN CASE, FOR WHICH TH SERVED JAIL TIME, HIS LAWYER MYSTERIOUSLY DIED IN A FIRE (ONLY WEEKS LATER)

[/size]Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 40 Hought65

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 40 Hought70

Here's what TH and DePugh said about this lawyer weeks before he died in the fire:

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 40 Hought71

WHY WOULD I SUSPECT TH OF THIS FIRE, AND WHY SHOULD LE HAVE SUSPECTED HIM? WELL, CONSIDER THAT YOUNG 14-YEAR-OLD TROY WAS ARRESTED FOR ATTEMPTED ARSON: HE WAS GOING TO BURN A JEW IN HIS HOME. PRECISELY WHAT SEEMS TO HAVE HAPPENED TO HIS "FIRED" LAWYER.

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 40 Hought66

NOTE THAT YOUNG TROY WAS CARRYING A KKK HOOD
Parenthetically, and as I've noted elsewhere on this thread, all the elements of the LB attack indicate that it was a KKK ritual killing.

UNRECOGNIZED MURDER #2

A similar incident occurred regarding a well-known LA Times journalist, Paul Coates, who regularly wrote inflammatory columns about TH and the MM that were nationally syndicated (they appeared in newspapers all over the country. Coates mysteriously suffered a massive stroke in 1966, in his mid 40s, from which he later died two years later. Here's the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Coates
In my view, Coates was poisoned -- something that TH had preached to his followers as the method to assassinate political enemies. Here is the article he wrote about the MM having a Little List:

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 40 Little13

Here's an FBI doc re Houghton and poison gas; I have other specific
documents in which Houghton explain how to use poison darts
to assassinate enemies without being detected.

url=https://servimg.com/view/15068084/816]Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 40 Hought74[/url]

Here's an excerpt from Harry Jones, Jr's THE MINUTEMEN about TH and death by poison:

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 40 Hought68

And of course:Z WAS KNOWN TO TAMPER WITH VEHICLES (CJB and K JOHNS)
AND HANG OUT AT A LIBRARY (CJB):

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 40 Hought69
Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 40 Hought68
I think it is very important that TH tampered with vehicles.

And consider that, if TH was in the hills of Montana near Deer Lodge Prison, as I believe he was, prior to LHR, he would have been consuming these Minutemen survival tabs (invented by Robert DePugh):

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 40 Surviv12

This is so important! Because it explains why Z put a crosshair on the first letter, and then realized he'd given too much away. So he invented the Zodiac persona as a ruse to misdirect LE from the truth.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troy Houghton: The Minuteman   Troy Houghton: The Minuteman - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Troy Houghton: The Minuteman
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40