Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac

Go down 
+3
morf13
onewhoknows
AK Wilks
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac Empty
PostSubject: NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac   NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:18 pm

From the newly uncovered FBI docs by Morf, this is from the first batch posted by Trav, on page 205. Maybe somebody can get a better copy. Also right before it is the envelope and also the envelopes for the Fairfield Bloody Knife and State is in Trouble letters.

This must have been sent by the same person who sent the CANCER page, this is never before seen (?) LEO page.

NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac Leo_ca10

NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac Leo_ca11

Last edited by AK Wilks on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac   NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:23 pm

Can you please tell us what the pasted on words are? It's hard to see them all.
What are the messages? I think I see some names. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac   NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:24 pm

onewhoknows wrote:
Can you please tell us what the pasted on words are? It's hard to see them all.
What are the messages? I think I see some names. Thanks.

I don't know. It is poor quality. Maybe someone can work with contrast, blow up, etc., to make it better.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac   NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:40 pm

I tinkered a bit with it, how about this:
NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac Leo_ca10

I see "A THRILLING PHENOMENON" & "C HARRY OTT"(there was a man in Napa named HARRY OTT, so I wondered if this was a clue meant to read ...'see harry ott'. I also see the words Hidden, Train, and lucky. And possibly the word HANGUPS?
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac   NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:45 pm

AK, this is what I got it mixed up with:
NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac Leo10
Pretty obvious the same person made both of these.
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac   NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:59 pm

Phillip Gietzen ?
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac   NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:10 pm

StitchMallone wrote:
Phillip Gietzen ?

No, I am not saying that. I am positive Gietzen wrote the 'Equinox' letter, but I dont have anyway of knowing if he was responsible for this.
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac   NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:29 pm

morf13 wrote:
StitchMallone wrote:
Phillip Gietzen ?

No, I am not saying that. I am positive Gietzen wrote the 'Equinox' letter, but I dont have anyway of knowing if he was responsible for this.
I know your not saying it but he came to mind right away when reading them. Who know though really who wrote them ?
Back to top Go down
entropy
Captain

PostSubject: Re: NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac   NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:25 am

My first thought is whether all or most of these letters (Qc36- Qc42 in the FBI files) aren't the work of the same dedicated hoaxster:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f34/14/94/97/81/fbi_me12.jpg

There is an awful lot of letter activity from the Fairfield/Sacramento area in December, 1969. It would be interesting to look at these letters together with dates and postmarks to see how many similarities exist.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac   NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:21 am

entropy wrote:
My first thought is whether all or most of these letters (Qc36- Qc42 in the FBI files) aren't the work of the same dedicated hoaxster:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f34/14/94/97/81/fbi_me12.jpg

There is an awful lot of letter activity from the Fairfield/Sacramento area in December, 1969. It would be interesting to look at these letters together with dates and postmarks to see how many similarities exist.

NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac Hoax10

It states that Q34&Q35 were not written as freely as some of the others,but doesnt give an opinion on 36-42,wonder why?
Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

PostSubject: Re: NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac   NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:55 am

Bit better?

NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac 20510
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Leo   NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:08 pm

Here are what some of the words look like to me : Ember's Lucky are you , Lime or "Time" , A thrilling Phenomen, C Harry 077 or OTT, train , Hidden, Now FLT three of kind , warring Love connections , dangerous ride , Ridden , Hangups , Mystery, 55 , MY .

"Harry Ott" might be related to David Ott, who was a known drug dealer in Vallejo ?
Now FLt three of a kind could be the 555 flight he had on the Cancer card ?

Ember's was the name of a well known restaurant in Hayward, it specialized in steaks for around $2.00 or $3.00 .

Cancer and Leo cards could have been chosen as a clue to his sign or victims ?

I think that everything he sent to news papers and police, were clues to something that was about to happen, or did already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac   NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW Never Before Seen LEO Letter Paste Up From Zodiac
Page 1 of 1