Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zodiac POI Planner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
morf13
Admin
morf13

Zodiac POI Planner Empty
PostSubject: Zodiac POI Planner   Zodiac POI Planner EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:00 pm

I will post later on, samples of what we believe to be William Joseph Grant's day planner obatined from the recently released FBI files. If somebody wants to post them before me be my guest.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

Zodiac POI Planner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zodiac POI Planner   Zodiac POI Planner EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:24 pm

Not so sure this book is Grant's...need to hear the opinions of others. He mentions his "children" in the book,and I dont think Grant had kids.
Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

Zodiac POI Planner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zodiac POI Planner   Zodiac POI Planner EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

Zodiac POI Planner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zodiac POI Planner   Zodiac POI Planner EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:03 am

morf13 wrote:
Not so sure this book is Grant's...need to hear the opinions of others. He mentions his "children" in the book,and I dont think Grant had kids.

I read through the pdf that Trav put together and I don't think that it is Grant's planner. The person notates that they see "Nana" about once a week and it looks like Nana is taking care of the kids. WJG didn't have a Nana that lived in California to my knowledge, he was from back east, nor did he have children. Also, it sounded to me like this person had inappropriate feelings about children and he may have spent some time at Napa State Hospital, possibly a 3 day evaluation kind of thing. That doesn't fit WJG at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com
morf13
Admin
morf13

Zodiac POI Planner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zodiac POI Planner   Zodiac POI Planner EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:53 am

Seagull wrote:
morf13 wrote:

I read through the pdf that Trav put together and I don't think that it is Grant's planner. The person notates that they see "Nana" about once a week and it looks like Nana is taking care of the kids. WJG didn't have a Nana that lived in California to my knowledge, he was from back east, nor did he have children. Also, it sounded to me like this person had inappropriate feelings about children and he may have spent some time at Napa State Hospital, possibly a 3 day evaluation kind of thing. That doesn't fit WJG at all.

Seagull, I agree with you, I dont think its Grant either, and on the second read, I noticed the inappropriate mention of feelings about children. I think that the writer IS a alcoholic no doubt & a recovering pedophile, or one trying to resist urges towards children....so we may have to move this thread, or rename it since it is likely NOT Grant's book.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

Zodiac POI Planner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zodiac POI Planner   Zodiac POI Planner EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:06 pm

traveller1st wrote:
Added 1973 year planner as a seperate PDF

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0BwEt_JRX_D_qaHNJaXBZWTV4TGM/edit

Anybody see anything Zodiac-like in this planner writing? Looks like it has an overall Zodiac quality to me...the & symbol & candy cane F look Z-like...no 3 stroke K's that I can see. Any other opinions?
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

Zodiac POI Planner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zodiac POI Planner   Zodiac POI Planner EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:15 pm

morf13 wrote:
traveller1st wrote:
Added 1973 year planner as a seperate PDF

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0BwEt_JRX_D_qaHNJaXBZWTV4TGM/edit

Anybody see anything Zodiac-like in this planner writing? Looks like it has an overall Zodiac quality to me...the & symbol & candy cane F look Z-like...no 3 stroke K's that I can see. Any other opinions?

The more I look at it, the less Zodiac stuff I see. This writer has a distinct way of tilting the tops of his capital T, I dont recall Zodiac doing that, also, he wites 6:30 in one entry which I compred to 6:30 written on Hartnell's car door,doesnt seem identical
Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

Zodiac POI Planner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zodiac POI Planner   Zodiac POI Planner EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:20 pm

Nah nothing. I've only glanced through it and defo on the alcoholic bits but the writing didn't even make me stop and look.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

Zodiac POI Planner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zodiac POI Planner   Zodiac POI Planner EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:11 pm

More FBI files about thie weekly planner....they state that the author of the weekly planner writing, was born in Vallejo, went to school in Riverside, was in the service,and had Cryptography training.... and molested kids. Seems like a pretty good POI for the police, would love to know his name.
Zodiac POI Planner Weekly10
Zodiac POI Planner Weekly11
Zodiac POI Planner Weekly12
Zodiac POI Planner Weekly13
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

Zodiac POI Planner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zodiac POI Planner   Zodiac POI Planner EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:49 pm

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MOVED TO the 'SUSPECTS' section. We originally thought this might be William GJoseph Grant's day planner for 1973, but it turns out to belong to another POI of the police(identity unknown)...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zodiac POI Planner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zodiac POI Planner   Zodiac POI Planner Empty

Back to top Go down

Zodiac POI Planner
Page 1 of 1