Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

onewhoknows POI

Go down 
+9
Theforeigner
Quicktrader
traveller1st
Nachtsider
AK Wilks
morf13
onewhoknows
bentley
Zamantha
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:06 pm

onewhoknows wrote:
Just under 5' 10" so 5'9" he weighed more when he was younger he kept
his weight very low throughout our marriage but about 160-165lbs during
the classic Zodiac murders he was on the gymnastics team at San Jose State
1968-69 reddish brown hair, his mother's was auburn. Hazel eyes. Shoe size
9 extra wide or 10 if he couldn't get width.

Thanks onewhoknows.
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Your suspect   onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:56 pm

One who knows , On your Feb 21st picture of your husband/ suspect. That picture is showing him holding his cigarette in a normal way. The other picture you showed has his cigarette about a inch from the web of his fingers.
My suspect and the Sandy S.B. killer holds it tight against the web of his finger, not even a inch away. I know it looked close to some of you ,but close doesn't count in playing horse shoes or holding a cigarette.
Your suspect is missing a barrel chest in all of the pictures I have seen.
He could have been a dangerous person ,perhaps even killed people.
The Zodiac as far as I am concerned is not dead or in a mental hospital somewhere. He is roaming free and still very healthy and strong looking.

According to a female witness who got away from him ( My poi) in the 1990's, is still killing. She believes he is the same man who killed her friends.I am pretty sure the police feel the same way, they just don't have his name yet either.
I am still working on finding out what his true name is, as well as his friend whom I have seen with him . One I am more than sure is R.Hernandez. That name fits the "my name" cypher.
He looks good to me for a Z suspect , not only because I got away from him in 1968 Vallejo. The hood and everything else I have received. But he followed a young woman outside of my work Easter Sunday 1988, and then she was found murdered the next day ! A week or so later ,someone leaves me a stack of cut out newspaper articles about her murder, and another woman killed that weekend in Oakland. On top of the articles, was a quarter with the Z logo on one side covering the entire quarter , the other side was a large number 9.

Last but not least, the latest letter that Zam posted for me ( again thank you for that Zam). It not only has the clues to Deana Hooper's murder in 1974, but I believe he is telling me he killed 14 yr old Jenny Lin in 1994 Castro Valley ! The picture he drew for me of the two girls, one had long dark hair that must be Deana, the shorter haired girl standing next to a sign "Lynn" (Thanks Tahoe for noticing that.) I think could be Jenny Lin ? We know he likes playing word games and misspells sometimes on purpose, Lin is pronounced Lynn just the same. To me this is somewhat hard evidence of a killer who just might be Zodiac ? I have yet to see anyone else's proof that their suspect has killed anyone, only speculation.
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:52 am

I understand how you feel Sandy, you think you know who the Zodiac Killer is and you want
the world to listen, yet it's hard to explain it all. But it does sound like your saying my suspect
couldn't be Zodiac because your suspect is. I feel I have submitted compelling evidence, but
the good news is LE has my suspect's DNA because our oldest son had been a lifelong California
felon and his DNA is in CODIS. So if LE is successful in pulling DNA from Berryessa, we may all
be closer to the answer. By the way, wouldn't they need some definitive DNA to compare what they
pull from the Berryessa evidence, or how would they know who's is who's?
I have read your story and it feels true to me. I believe my suspect is who stalked you, based on
the items you describe left in your car, right down to the dust on his work clothes. He absolutely went to
the clubs and restaurants in Vallejo during the days you worked there. You even said they look like brothers.
Having said that, as an attractive woman, I'm sure you have had your share of admirers, and in the bar or food
business you were exposed to many men. Also, your real name has been used on these forums for years now
and it could attract some wierdos who might mess with you.
Follow your instincts, much respect to you.
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Victim Photo comparisons   onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:29 pm

I've noticed that serial killers frequently chose victims with similar faces
just thought it was interesting that some of the victims, and suspected vicitms
look like me ( his wife) and one very much like his mother see below
Betty Lou
onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 Lhr_be10
Darlene
onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 Thumb_10
onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 Thumb_11
Cheri Jo
onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 Thumb_12
onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 Thumb_13
Me
onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 Judy_h10

And Ceclia

onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 Thumb_15
onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 Thumb_17

And his Mother

onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 Helen_10

Last edited by onewhoknows on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Check here periodically for updates... this site does not alert you to when I edit.
By the way, I was thinking about his voice. Slow, deliberate speech, designed to
influence the listener. Firm, enunciated perfectly, belying the inability to spell.
So not really like John Wayne, but very much like Jack Nicholson. Jack Nicholson
movies remind me of him. Five Easy Pieces for the sane or normal guy. But I
guess, Stephen King's "Redrum" the Shining, would be accurate for the worst.
"Anger Management", was just like going to spend two hours with him later in life.
So very intelligent, cool, funny, sarcastic, no college boy, hands on, knows how to handle
weapons, in control.
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: MY NAME IS CIPHER   onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:05 am

I had a few questions about my solution to my suspect's name in the My Name Is cipher
see below the solution by Zander and Obiwan from ZK.com
then count across 17 letters and 17 letters across for the 340 Code
the number which represents his name is the unusual one used, but used
none the less in their solution. It is very odd that this many letters in his
name are showing up. The only one I have a problem with is E which equals
E. He also could have been using PETE instead of PETER, but his middle initial
and his last name are there. If you don't buy the solution provided that is fine,
but what are the freaking odds of this? Try it yourself, be patient, and count
lines about, and down, and across to find the de ciphered letters.
Furthermore the last line of the 480 has these letters scrambled, I ME BE
PETER THE HOT, hmmmmm.

Last edited by onewhoknows on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:10 am

I am not following you. Are you saying that if we look at the symbols you circled on the raw 340 and then match those to the spaces on the proposed solution by Zander Kite and Obiwan (which is largely the Graysmith proposed solution) that those letters spell out the name of your POI?
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Yessiree Bob.....
Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:53 pm

who's bob? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:54 pm

just a funny phrase... Bob to all of you with Love
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:56 pm

onewhoknows wrote:
Yessiree Bob.....

OK. It is very hard to do the match up. Can you just circle the letters on the proposed solution?

Also, are you claiming a pattern here? Since the proposed solution has every letter of the alphabet in it, the name of any suspect or person can be obtained if we just circle the right letters. That is just coincidence. It only becomes significant if we can show a pattern, that Zodiac himself arranged the letters in a certain way. So that the name is there in normal left to right read, or vertical or backwards. Like THEO and LEE, both of which appear in the proposed solution, along with many other words. I think these word finds are significant, and a minority of researchers agree with me. The majority just find them all to be coincidences.

I bumped a thread in my POI section so you can see the words.

Proposed Zodiac 340 First Stage Solution Raw Graysmith As Presented By Bullitt, Kite and Obiwan

"Virgin Unmarked"

onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 Zodiac74
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:26 pm

deleted see post above

Last edited by onewhoknows on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:39 pm

OK. Thanks. I do understand what you are doing now.

I spent several years working with wide anagram type solutions and I can tell you in my experience none of the people in code work will take them seriously, most in law enforcement will not put much stock in them and the majority of the Z research world does not have much interest.

The problem is wide anagrams have too many potential solutions. What you posted is interesting, but it could also be formed into Apples Ten Pat, Al Patten and a dozen other names or words. Unless you can show a clear pattern or a very mild anagram, how can we be sure that your solution is correct?

You can see my work here: https://zodiackillersite.forummotion.com/t419p210-proposed-solutions-to-the-unsolved-zodiac-codes-including-the-zodiac-340-and-general-caesar-code-analysis#27340

SEE A NAME and THEO appear as is, no anagrams, but most people don't care and just say it is a coincidence. Many other words appear, most no anagrams, or very mild anagrams, but I found most people just dismissed it. There are about two dozen or so people who think this is the likely correct solution, or partial solution, and that the word finds by Kite and me are very significant, were intended by the Zodiac and put there. Most of the rest of the Z world does not accept it or has only a mild interest in it.

You could so some more work on this, see if you can come up with a pattern or a tighter anagram. Then you could ask me, or some good code guys like Doranchak or thebigZ or Auth or a half dozen other guys here to take another look at it, if you really think you have something. I think Zodiac may well have used mild anagrams to increase difficulty of detection, an FBI memo on the 340 even states that, but I can tell you from experience that wide anagram work just doesn't fly with most people.
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:56 pm

I also see.. SEE A Name Below
I Plant Mr

also see interesting for the unsolved 480 code
the entire 340 is nothing but annagrammed words
I don't really spend that much time on these codes it's not my forte
I'm still recovering from spending twenty years going to bed with this terrorist....

Like he used to say"DENIAL...is a powerful thing..."

onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 Unsolv10
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:30 pm

As I have told you I strongly doubt the Zodiac was only 17 when Bates was killed and 20 when Stine was killed. But who knows for sure, age is very difficult to judge by witnesses. You have shown other compelling evidence.

I would love to help you resolve this so you can get on with your life.

The only way to know for sure is DNA. If you can get DNA from one of your children I can include or exclude him for EAR/ONS. Hopefully Napa can get Zodiac DNA from the clothesline, but that may be a longshot. We do have mtDNA from the Bates case, to compare to that you will need either a hair from his mother or one of his siblings.
Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:10 pm

I would be one of those people that doesn't put much stock in anagrams. Now having said that I won't discount anagramming being used because I simply don't know if it was. As AK says though it is generally dismissed because it is a bit of a black hole as far as proposing a viable and provable solution.

One particular bug-bear I have with most anagrammed Zodiac solutions is that they, for the most part, just don't read. Take - see a name or see a name below- for example, it just doesn't make sense to me. For one thing, no one speaks like that and if you're using homophonic substitution to get 'see a name' or 'see a name below' and then using anagramming to get other parts how do you know which, if either, of those techniques are correct. How do you know that 'see a name' is correct just because they are English words. Assume they are correct but only as words, what if they are meant to be re-ordered and placed along with other deciphered words but not read as they are? In that case the context changes and it may not read 'see a name' or 'see a name below' thus the text that one is trying to decipher, by whatever method, to be a name isn't a name at all but merely more words that need to be placed elsewhere.

This is why any solution to the 340 needs to be complete, anagrammed or otherwise, or at the very least undeniably compelling enough to warrant serious scrutiny. Otherwise you just get too many questions like the ones I've stated above. I don't think partial anagramming of partial, semi-incoherent, solutions warrants such scrutiny. At least not until a really quiet news day lol.

That's just my thoughts on anagramming. You should be separately commended on finding anything in the 340, anagrams or not Very Happy
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:28 pm

I actually think that Zodiac was brazen enough to put his name into the 'MY NAME IS' cipher. I think he felt he was superior to the cops,but just in case, I think,for added insurance, he would have anagrammed his name into the cipher. We now have an advantage, we can take our POI's/Suspects names and try to match them up to the MY NAME IS cipher and see if they fit, and have the same amount of spaces,etc. We can check the letter to symbol distribution,etc. I think its worth looking at for this suspect and any other ones we come across. I know I have a classmate of Cheri Jo's that lived in Vallejo whose name also fits well into the cipher. Onewhoknows,does your POI's name fit into that cipher at all?
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:19 pm

Here's my current thought on Z13 and Z340, fwiw, which is how much I'm charging for it. Smile

"Have you solved my cipher (the 340)? My name is ____"

The solve might just be ALFRED E. NEUMAN, the infamous "What, Me Worry?" character from Mad Magazine. Trav and you others from across the pond may have to google it, suffice it to say though that Mad was a hugely popular satirical cartoon magazine a the Z time. I still have a foot tall stack of 'em that I cherish. I think Z's personality identifies with the magazine, though I'm no psychopsyciatrist. ALRED E NUEMAN fits without anagram, however there is one error, the last M solves to a F - NEUFAN instead of NEUMAN. Could mean New Fan, but more likely an error if it's really the solve.

So why would Alfred E. Neuman be a clue to the 340? Well, anyone who has ever read Mad looked forward to the back of the inside cover, which was always a picture/puzzle and written message that had to be folded over at the arrows to eliminate the jibberish in the middle and reveal the real picture and message. You'll not find a Mad back issue that has not been folded.
Read this if it's new to you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_Fold-in

onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 Jaffee_350

The 340 contains several good indications of a fold, the dashes on line 10 and the two 'Pivots', or cross patterned RJI and B.C trigrams, that would work just like the Mad fold-in, and the Alfred E. Neuman would be the perfect clue to this. Unfortunately that's as far as I've gotten, Zkdecrypto won't solve a short cipher with many subs, and I've been unable to get my cipher pal Smithy to buy in on this one, he has his own kooky ideas.

So there you have it. Mention me in your memoirs. Wink
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:25 pm

deleted

Last edited by onewhoknows on Thu May 10, 2012 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:12 pm

Good title.
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:37 pm

deleted

Last edited by onewhoknows on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:33 pm

deleted

Last edited by onewhoknows on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:30 pm

James Selby is NO LONGER with the CA DOJ,and they are NO LONGER handling the Zodiac case. Any further contact on your part should go thru SFPD or NAPA
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:05 pm

Yes, I gathered that about DOJ, I wonder if James retired, he said he was getting near to. He also
told me he went to San Jose State about the same time as my POI.
I have contacted SFPD within the past year by mail.

Last edited by onewhoknows on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:11 pm

deleted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

onewhoknows POI
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Zodiac Suspects & POI's General Discussion :: All other Zodiac Suspects & POI's-
Jump to: