Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

onewhoknows POI

Go down 
+9
Theforeigner
Quicktrader
traveller1st
Nachtsider
AK Wilks
morf13
onewhoknows
bentley
Zamantha
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:03 pm

My apologies I was just getting frustrated I am hoping this forum is
dedicated to finding the truth and aquiring information
So who is going to volunteer to go visit Darlinjune Crower in Corona, CA.?
I can give you a list of questions.

http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/Facilities_Locator/CIW.html
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Numeral Comparison   onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:56 pm

Here are some written numeral comparisons between Zodiac and my POI Peter Plante

onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 Number12

onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 Zodiac10

onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 Trav_s10
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:29 am

onewhoknows wrote:
And here we go again, a young couple, all alone, ambushed and murdered.
This time Zodiac wears a costume/disguise. The girl is 22 years old,and the
boy 20 yrs of age. Zodiac stabs them both with a knife, that appears to be a kitchen
knife, with cotton surgical tape wrapped around the handle. The boy survives, and states
that when Zodiac ties the girl's hands, his hands are shaking and when
Zodiac stabs the girl he goes into a frenzy. The responding police state her groin area
is soaked in blood. He then walks away and leaves a felt tip pen message on their car
door indicating the dates of all three murders, and his gunsite symbol. This murder is
up close and personal, intimate, filled with emotion. He has successfully killed three young
women now. The boy who survives, describes the killer as being 20 to 30 years of age, based
on voice, was 5'8" to 6'0" tall, 160 to 200lbs. He said he saw some dark brown hair through the
slits in Zodiac's mask. He said his stomach looked sloppy and hung over his pants. He described
the killer's speech to be drawl (slow speech).
The investigators discover shoe prints at the scene of the crime, traced back as military issues
"Wing Walkers", size 101/2R or 101/2D in civilian sizing.
There also is a glass bottle recovered from behind the tree where Zodiac was watching the couple.

Correlations to the crime scene and my suspect

Once again the victims are the same age as my suspect, who is now 20 years of age.
His height is 5'9',his weight is 165lbs, and he has brown hair (with an auburn tint).
His shoe size is 9 1/2 EE, with him wearing a 10 if it didn't come in a wide enough width. I
had to pick up his Red Wing work boots once a year from the Red Wing store on San Pablo
Ave., in Richmond, and they kept his size on an index card.
He would often tell the story of quitting ROTC when he dropped out of San Jose State
the year of 1969. He would say he handed them his boots and told them, "I am no longer
interested in your program."
see below the image of Oakland CA High School students wearing ROTC issued footwear and
the image of the Wing Walker issued boots/shoes.
onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 Rotc_111
onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 Navych11
He does not weigh 200
lbs, but my belief is that he padded his shirt, hence the sloppy over his trouser's look.
He speaks very slowly,deliberatley,with pauses for effect,but with calm authority.
He terrorized me on many occassions with knives, by trade he used knives,and would frequently
take my kitchen knives and keep them for his work purposes. I have seen knives he
owned wrapped with the cotton tape described. Above our kitchen table, and all over the
linoleum floor, there were knife marks where he threw the knives.
The murders are focused on females, this one being particularly brutal, my suspect is
likely the sexual abuse victim of his mother, who was discovered abusing our own son
who was only five years of age.
My suspect is now home from college, moves up the street from his parents into the Big Pink.
He gets a job at the same elementary school he attended as a child as a Janitor.
He spends the summer making the scene in San Francisco, meeting and conversing with many
famous people. In the summer of 1978, when we were first married, he took me to a certain
spot at Lake Berryessa. We packed a picnic, and he drove me to a place he knew of, he would
take me to this same spot over and over during our marriage. Once we arrived we carried the
ice chest and food down to a location under some trees. My suspect would leave to the right
on his own, he came back in a rush, said we had to leave, we grabbed the ice chest and ran back
to the parking lot. Everything went black, he was paranoid and up tight until we got back closer to
home.

Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:41 am

Peter Plante Handwriting Comparison to Car Door at Lake Berryessa

onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 Car_do10
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:46 am

Book Cover Tit Willow The Story of the Zodiac Killer by Judith Chapman

Lake Berryessa crime location

onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 Tit_wi10

http://www.amazon.com/Tit-Willow-Story-Zodiac-Killer/dp/1478146265/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1348760745&sr=8-1&keywords=tit+willow
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:46 pm

The latest painting done by our daughter...

onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 Mary_r10
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:54 pm

onewhoknows wrote:
The latest painting done by our daughter...

onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 Mary_r10

IMO the number seem to be a pretty good match.

Your daughter seem to be a great artist, the painting is very interesting and kind of scarry but in a mysteriously beautiful way, thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:17 pm

She's really good isn't she... she painted this with a Sharpie Pen and Nail Polish because she
had no other materials.

You might want to check out my book, as she witnessed some of her father's crimes...
Look closely at this painting, it is very scary, she may be the daughter of the Zodiac Killer.
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:02 pm

For your temporary examination...this is one sheet of cancelled checks from which I drew number and letter comparisons to the Zodiac Killer
which are featured in my book.

deleted

Last edited by onewhoknows on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm

onewhoknows wrote:
She's really good isn't she... she painted this with a Sharpie Pen and Nail Polish because she
had no other materials.

You might want to check out my book, as she witnessed some of her father's crimes...
Look closely at this painting, it is very scary, she may be the daughter of the Zodiac Killer.

Actually this picture your daughter did, kinda scared & bothered me. I assume she did this when she
was younger. Any child growing up with a dysfunctional parent, meaning her Dad.... well I hope she
got a lot of healing help. Might just be me, but I'm not so sure it's good to share the demons she felt?
While I feel your Ex was just a bad abusive man and not the Z, your daughter could still have a lot of
issues from that alone, no matter what her age.

Just me, I worry about all the kids.

Zincerely, Zam*
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:22 pm

Thanks Zamantha for your concern. She is 23 and she recently painted this.
She has many works of art. I do feel as though this is a somewhat private community,
and I did not use her real name is the book. My children, family and good friends who know
me well and who knew Peter are very supportive of my book.
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:58 pm

Happy Halloween

onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 Peter_25
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:17 pm

HI His very most favorite song by his very most favorite group "Lep Zepplin"
This one probably a copy of an old American Blues tune, as many of Led Zep's were...

Been dazed and confused for so long it's not true
One little woman never bargained for you
Lots of people talking, few of them know
Soul of a woman was CREATED BELOW

My Suspect was the victim of sexual abuse by his Mother.

How many of you have read my book? No critiques? PM me and I will
send you a digital copy if you will post your review here under books.
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: THE SILENCER   onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:30 pm

Even after all these years, my ignorance amazes me. The other morning I was discussing the
weapons Peter had to my husband. I mentioned the .9mm with the Silencer that screwed into the
barrell of the gun. It was a dark greyish color with rough plastic on it's barrell so it is easier to screw
into the end of the gun. My husband said, "I think Silencers are illegal." And it dawns on me, why would
anyone need a gun Silencer? I never thought about it before, I just saw it as another piece of Peter's many
weapons and boxes of ammo, same at his parent's home, and same at the vacation home.
But who actually needs a Silencer for a gun? Not a hunter, not law enforcement, not for self defense.
Who needs a gun Silencer? If I thought for just one moment more, I might have saved myself 20
years of hell.
Back to top Go down
Quicktrader
Chief
Quicktrader

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:02 am

sandy betts wrote:
onewhoknows wrote:
Dear Sandy, Did your POI ever wear his hair pulled back in a ponytail? Like at the nape of
his neck, somtimes even tucked into his collar? What kind of cigarettes did he smoke? What
kind of drinks did he order? Love, One who knows

I Have seen him with his hair in a Afro style in 1968, then shaved head in 1988. Never saw a crew cut on him, but many times a pomadore with wavy hair, never a ponytail but he could have , I just never saw it. He tried to desquise himself by waring a womans wig and dressing in drag more than once. Then as a older man, with his hair not as curly and parted on the left side.In one of the pictures I took of him I could see some red in his hair towards the back of his head. He had a black wig on once that was very full and wavy.

He smoked Pall malls ( not sure of the spelling) that was back in the late 80's early 90's. I have found other brands in my back yard sense then.
His drinks were Red wine, draft beer, Sandy's nutty coffee, " Bloody Mary ". In one of the pictures I took of him, he had something on the rocks, but I didn't hear him order it from the bartender.

Once he ordered a salad for breakfast and then scrambled eggs after, I thought that was sort of odd ?

In the Jeannette Kamahele case, there was a man seen with afro hair style:

Jeannette was last seen by her roommate as she left to attend her classes at Santa Rosa Community College. Jeanette regularly hitchhiked along Hwy 101 and may have accepted a ride from a man in a brown 1950s Chevrolet pickup truck. The man was described as 20-30 years old, with his hair worn in an afro style.

QT
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:02 pm

Peter mentioned going for a "Perm" with a friend to a Hair Salon and that would have been
around early 70's, which I thought was weird because he was such a Macho Guy to go get a Perm.
He was constantly changing his hair length and facial hair. I never saw him with his head shaved, however.
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Mental Illness   onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:42 pm

What voices speak in the head of a murderer? What sort of thoughts do they have, that the
rest of us cannot comprehend? Peter was atleast two distinctive personalities. One was very
stern, cold hearted, mean, cruel, in charge, and evil. Whether he was drunk or not, this personality
was not the one you really wanted to be around. His other personality was funny, loving, happy,
helpful, kind, charming, and hard working. On the day his mother died, he went to her home, and
asked the cop to help lift her naked dead body off the bathroom floor, and they placed her in her bed.
After that, the nice guy Peter left and he never came back.
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 7:40 pm

Merry Christmas Please see a free excerpt from my book under the topic of Books on this forum...

onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 Peter_10
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: HAPPY NEW YEAR   onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:16 pm

onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 Crazy_10
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Postage Stamps   onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:10 pm

I have had this collection of postage stamps since we sold Peter's childhood home when his folks died.
They look older than the Zodiac days, some have 1937 on the back, but they are probably something
he played with as a child. Some look similar though to those used by Zodiac, so I thought I would post.

onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 Postag11
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:10 pm

Something Daniel posted on his 340 solutions made me think about the possibility that
Peter disposed of victims in the Bay. His parents bought a boat when he was twelve, and
he was the captian, jumping off at the dock to tie off the boat, knowing the right knots from
having been in the Sea Scouts as a boy. His mother told a story of how they would regularly
take the boat up the SF Bay Delta and spend the weekend on it, Peter and his parents. I spent
many days on Lake Shasta with Peter in charge of the boat without his parents. He used their
vehicles whenever he felt like it. Is it possible that he acted like Scott Petersen and drove remains
way out into the Bay or even the ocean?
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:22 pm

For those of you who follow my suspect Peter S Plante, here is an update on my efforts
with Law Enforcement. I was told that Peter is in the suspect matrix for Napa Co.
After much friendlier than normal responses from Napa LE I was told that my sons's DNA
did not match the DNA which Napa recently recovered from the Lake Berryessa scene.
He also acknowledged that it was not "earthshattering" and does not eliminate Peter as
a suspect. I then requested four times with no response these two questions? Does your DNA
match SFPD's DNA, and does my son's DNA match the partial DNA SFPD has? No response.
I began to wonder why agent James Selby from CA DOJ would come from San Francisco to
where I live in Sacramento to interview me regarding Peter. Had they matched the partial DNA
to my other son, a Felon, with DNA in CA CODIS System? When I asked DOJ this question,
the other agent with him, an Asian female, she acted like she didn't know what CODIS was.
So I have sent a package this week to SFPD, which contains my son's DNA profile, my son's Hair,
handwriting examples from Peter, full face original Photos, and the name of the person who has
Peter's guns, including a .9mm with a silencer. It's sort of a Do it yourself Solve the Zodiac Killer
Kit. I don't have high hopes, but I am hoping someone there will pick it up as a Hobby in their spare
time. SFPD has a new forensic computer system, which can match documents, do facial recognition,
they should still have the hair from under one of the stamps from the Zodiac Letters, and I am sure they
are capable of performing ballistics tests. If I get any kind of response I will update you all.
By the way, in case you didn't know, I'm Judy Chapman and I'm not going away.
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Kind of Strange    onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:45 pm

I purchased a Better Homes and Garden Red and White checked Cook Book in 1978 when I
first married Peter. The other day I was looking through this old Cook Book and noticed
on the very back page where someone had scratched out this weird symbol. What do you
think?

onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 Better10
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:57 pm

I spent the last four days of my marriage to Peter with loaded guns held to my head in front of my children.
We escaped from him in the night. "You need...to get your mind right." he said. This is the same time he took
me out into the dark to demonstrate his pen light taped to a rifle, pointed it at the trees and said "See the little
dark circle in the middle of the light? Just point and shoot into the dark spot and you will hit your target everytime."
He quoted directly from the Exorcist letter, before I knew what he was referencing. He demonstrated coating his
fingers with model airplane glue, more than once, while building his model airplanes. He followed me around the house
saying "tit Willow Tit Willow". Peter was either a killer who constantly emmulated the Zodiac, or he was the Zodiac.
By the way, why hasn't anybody sued me for writing my book, as some on this site threatened? Because anybody who
personally knew Peter could never say Zodiac couldn't be him, they all knew him, they know.
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:56 am

I will say something you have a book published on your POI and that to me is impressive. I seen it for sale on Amazon and if you really believe he is Zodiac don't give up and trust your gut feeling. I wish you all the best! I also think it is wild your POI sang Tit Willow and ALA was the only other suspect that was known to do that. Again don't give up and wish you the best!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: onewhoknows POI   onewhoknows  POI - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

onewhoknows POI
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Zodiac Suspects & POI's General Discussion :: All other Zodiac Suspects & POI's-
Jump to: