Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shari Smoyer and John R. King.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shari Smoyer and John R. King. Empty
PostSubject: Shari Smoyer and John R. King.   Shari Smoyer and John R. King. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:55 pm

So I was having a look through old newspapers on Google and I found this News Article.

It looks similar to some Z crimes, but when I tried to find more information I came up with zip.

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this case?
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

Shari Smoyer and John R. King. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shari Smoyer and John R. King.   Shari Smoyer and John R. King. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:33 pm

pootyxx wrote:
So I was having a look through old newspapers on Google and I found this News Article.

It looks similar to some Z crimes, but when I tried to find more information I came up with zip.

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this case?

Yes I found that article and posted it elsewhere in this forum I think in the section called ALL OTHER POSSIBLE VICTIMS, and the thread was called VICTIMS IN OTHER STATES. I also pointed out the fact the female had double initials like the Joseph Naso murders, and that this double murder happened in Rochester NY area, where Naso was from. It is a very Z-like crime.
Back to top Go down

Shari Smoyer and John R. King.
Page 1 of 1