Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 John Franklin Hood & Sandra Garcia, Cemetary Beach, June 21, 1970

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roland
Police Officer
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: John Franklin Hood & Sandra Garcia, Cemetary Beach, June 21, 1970   Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:42 am

We find the articles at TZMC highly interesting. They show some striking similarities with other Z crimes and murders of couples in the area and period of time. Most interstingly, there were apparently two perps involved.

TCMC - Hood / Garcia
Back to top Go down
http://www.zodiologists.com
morf13
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6416
Join date : 2010-03-04
Age : 46
Location : NJ

PostSubject: Re: John Franklin Hood & Sandra Garcia, Cemetary Beach, June 21, 1970   Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:33 am

Roland wrote:
We find the articles at TZMC highly interesting. They show some striking similarities with other Z crimes and murders of couples in the area and period of time. Most interstingly, there were apparently two perps involved.

TCMC - Hood / Garcia

Yes,definitely some similarities of couples attacked while on the beach....Domingos/Edwards , Joyce & Johnny Swindle, Hartnell/Shepard.

Back to top Go down
Quicktrader
Chief
avatar

Posts : 550
Join date : 2011-12-14
Age : 43
Location : Vienna, Europe

PostSubject: Re: John Franklin Hood & Sandra Garcia, Cemetary Beach, June 21, 1970   Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:41 am

I do believe that John Franklin Hood & Sandra Garcia had been killed by the Manson family (Charles Manson, Tex Watson and/or Bruce Davis).

Few hours before the bodies were found, two men have been seen at a gas station washing blood from their hands / taking care of their wounds. One of them had a cross on his forehead (Manson). Two cars had been seen at the scene: A 1950 light blue sedan station wagon with primer spots on the right side and trunk deck as well as a yellow "Sprite" convertible with a roll bar and "bug-eyed" headlights. IMO, the latter car must've been a dune buggy.

The Manson family had used such cars and could I now find a pic of not only such cars, but also a yellow one in particluar. As described, it hadd a roll bar and bug-eyed headlights. Also its plate started with 'ITE' which easily could have been read as 'SprITE'. In combination with the 'cross on his forehead' I think there should be no doubt that Manson and one of his fellows had been there washing away blood from the crime scene.

http://www.lsb3.com/2012/12/blog-post_3802.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWesQGhoE9U

QT
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6416
Join date : 2010-03-04
Age : 46
Location : NJ

PostSubject: Re: John Franklin Hood & Sandra Garcia, Cemetary Beach, June 21, 1970   Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:27 am

Quicktrader wrote:
I do believe that John Franklin Hood & Sandra Garcia had been killed by the Manson family (Charles Manson, Tex Watson and/or Bruce Davis).

Few hours before the bodies were found, two men have been seen at a gas station washing blood from their hands / taking care of their wounds. One of them had a cross on his forehead (Manson). Two cars had been seen at the scene: A 1950 light blue sedan station wagon with primer spots on the right side and trunk deck as well as a yellow "Sprite" convertible with a roll bar and "bug-eyed" headlights. IMO, the latter car must've been a dune buggy.

The Manson family had used such cars and could I now find a pic of not only such cars, but also a yellow one in particluar. As described, it hadd a roll bar and bug-eyed headlights. Also its plate started with 'ITE' which easily could have been read as 'SprITE'. In combination with the 'cross on his forehead' I think there should be no doubt that Manson and one of his fellows had been there washing away blood from the crime scene.

http://www.lsb3.com/2012/12/blog-post_3802.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWesQGhoE9U

QT

WOW, that's pretty good work. You shouls contact Hoawrd Davis about that (Bruce3)and also the police in the Hood case.
Did you mean a few hours AFTER the bodies were found? Or do you think they killed somebody else?

_________________


Coming to you from some place in Z Land.

"Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean. That was good. This is shit but, hey, I'm in a police station"
Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
avatar

Posts : 1150
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : No. California

PostSubject: Re: John Franklin Hood & Sandra Garcia, Cemetary Beach, June 21, 1970   Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:26 am

Manson was arrested in October of 1969 in Inyo County and hasn't been out of jail/prison since. Could not have been Manson although Bruce Davis is a possibility. I'd check real hard about those cars, too, because many of the cars they had were stolen and were taken into evidence in the October arrests. Stolen vehicles were one of the charges in the October arrests. It was not until the beginning of December 1969 that they were charged with the Tate/LaBianca murders.

Also, after the murder charges the Family members who were not charged with murder were being watched very closely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com
Quicktrader
Chief
avatar

Posts : 550
Join date : 2011-12-14
Age : 43
Location : Vienna, Europe

PostSubject: Re: John Franklin Hood & Sandra Garcia, Cemetary Beach, June 21, 1970   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:12 am

morf13 wrote:
Quicktrader wrote:
I do believe that John Franklin Hood & Sandra Garcia had been killed by the Manson family (Charles Manson, Tex Watson and/or Bruce Davis).

Few hours before the bodies were found, two men have been seen at a gas station washing blood from their hands / taking care of their wounds. One of them had a cross on his forehead (Manson). Two cars had been seen at the scene: A 1950 light blue sedan station wagon with primer spots on the right side and trunk deck as well as a yellow "Sprite" convertible with a roll bar and "bug-eyed" headlights. IMO, the latter car must've been a dune buggy.

The Manson family had used such cars and could I now find a pic of not only such cars, but also a yellow one in particluar. As described, it hadd a roll bar and bug-eyed headlights. Also its plate started with 'ITE' which easily could have been read as 'SprITE'. In combination with the 'cross on his forehead' I think there should be no doubt that Manson and one of his fellows had been there washing away blood from the crime scene.

http://www.lsb3.com/2012/12/blog-post_3802.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWesQGhoE9U

QT

WOW, that's pretty good work. You shouls contact Hoawrd Davis about that (Bruce3)and also the police in the Hood case.
Did you mean a few hours AFTER the bodies were found? Or do you think they killed somebody else?

I'll do...and no I mean before the bodies had been found. The bodies had been found some hours later, which is why they had been at the gas station shortly after the crime, the bodies still undiscovered.

Source for this information should be Modesto Bee, 06-24-1970 and 06-25-1970.

http://www.thezodiacmansonconnection.com/hood_garcia_newspaper_articles.html
Thanks Bruce3 for your great information.

QT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: John Franklin Hood & Sandra Garcia, Cemetary Beach, June 21, 1970   

Back to top Go down
 
John Franklin Hood & Sandra Garcia, Cemetary Beach, June 21, 1970
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Psychic hood
» Tutle Beach Earforce DX 11 Mic Distortion
» john canty
» Beach Comber.
» 360 Totally Wireless Headphones pt. 2- Turtle beach option.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Possible Zodiac Victims General Discussion :: All Other Possible Zodiac Victims-
Jump to: