Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARMCHAIR DETECTIVES DON'T DESERVE THE ATTITUDES THEY GET

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trainmaster
Chief
trainmaster

ARMCHAIR DETECTIVES DON'T DESERVE THE ATTITUDES THEY GET Empty
PostSubject: ARMCHAIR DETECTIVES DON'T DESERVE THE ATTITUDES THEY GET   ARMCHAIR DETECTIVES DON'T DESERVE THE ATTITUDES THEY GET EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:40 am

You might find the above statement alarming, but LE usually disdains anything from "amateur sleuths."

Having been a Federal Agent, I am going to present two stories that prove the fact that amateur detectives do contribute and should be listened to.....

The first regards the Zodiac cyper - the first one.....

You know the story - all the best minds in the couintry were trying to break the code..the NSA, ONI and CIA were involved - NO ONE could break it.

Then, an amateur high school teacher cracks it - of course, FLE came and got all the worksheets, etc, but the fact is that everyone in those top agencies - specially trained agents whose job it is to crack codes from the enemy, fail to figure out this one. Imagine the egg on their faces.

From my experience, it would not surprise me to learn that the couple were under Federal survillence for some time! That is how the Feds work!

The agencies later said the cyper was the work of a "childish "amateur! Then, why couldn't they solve it?

Another case.........and true story....

The driver of a "big rig," that is obviously too large for an underpass, decides to go through it anyway. Sure enough, the van is stuck and cannot move.

The best engineers are called out to analyze the situation. Across the street is someone who is known to be retarted. That person states in a loud voice, "let the air out of the tires!"

The engineering team ignores him and cannot decide whether to cut the van or remove the underpass. Either project would be very expensive.

The retarded person repeats his statement....let the air out of the tires!"

Becoming annoyed now, the team tells this person to "back off."

Several days go by...nothing is solved. Traffic is effected. The situation is getting desperate. The team of "experts" do not know what to do!

Once again, the retarted person shouts out the same statement.

Finally, in disgust, and feeling they have nothing to lose, but their dignity, they
decide to deflate the tires until all are entirely flat.

The truck now is able to go through the clearance!

Once again, can you imagine the damaged egos of these "experts" who were not able to figure out a solution that a retarded person could?

That is why I say, do not discount statements from anyone.

Back to top Go down

ARMCHAIR DETECTIVES DON'T DESERVE THE ATTITUDES THEY GET
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: The Zodiac Investigators-
Jump to: