Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have been in touch with a man who knew Bujok

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

I have been in touch with a man who knew Bujok - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have been in touch with a man who knew Bujok   I have been in touch with a man who knew Bujok - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:26 pm

Thanks Nin. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have been in touch with a man who knew Bujok   I have been in touch with a man who knew Bujok - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:18 am

[quote="Kevin B"]I believe the clues on that card tell you exactly who Zodiac was and he picked it out for just that reason. There's the spider web in the corner that could mean "I have done time." There is also the posing of the skeleton "Christ like." It was reported (by parolee's of Dee Lodge) as I told you before that the inmates were sometimes hung by their wrists 'Christ-like" in the hole while doing time in Deer Lodge. I also think the Zodiac symbol he created that looks like a ZVF means this:

quote]

Last edited by Kevin B on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Lieuntenant
Azazel

PostSubject: Re: I have been in touch with a man who knew Bujok   I have been in touch with a man who knew Bujok - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:42 pm

Its very good Kevin.. Its a very wierd symbol and what you say could make sense.
I´ve been kind of busy but I noticed it earlier and though WOW...
Post some more good stuff.. I understand you are close to some members of Bujoks family or around them.
I dont understand what would hurt them if you posted. Its a private forum and its what they have told you right?
It is what it is. If its him, its him and if not its not. Nobody seemed to had alot of contact with Donald.
I dont understand who might be hurt by posting about him. Perhaps you can open the lid a little bit more at least?
Thanks Kev and great find...
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

PostSubject: Re: I have been in touch with a man who knew Bujok   I have been in touch with a man who knew Bujok - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:53 pm

I must say, that is one of the better pokes at the WFB. Not sure about the relationship between it and the return address field of the envelope, where it also appears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have been in touch with a man who knew Bujok   I have been in touch with a man who knew Bujok - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:16 pm

bentley wrote:
I must say, that is one of the better pokes at the WFB. Not sure about the relationship between it and the return address field of the envelope, where it also appears.

Thanks Bentley!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have been in touch with a man who knew Bujok   I have been in touch with a man who knew Bujok - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:03 pm

Azazel wrote:
Its very good Kevin.. Its a very wierd symbol and what you say could make sense.
I´ve been kind of busy but I noticed it earlier and though WOW...
Post some more good stuff.. I understand you are close to some members of Bujoks family or around them.
I dont understand what would hurt them if you posted. Its a private forum and its what they have told you right?
It is what it is. If its him, its him and if not its not. Nobody seemed to had alot of contact with Donald.
I dont understand who might be hurt by posting about him. Perhaps you can open the lid a little bit more at least?
Thanks Kev and great find...

There good people and have like many have had a hard time... I like them and wish only good things for them... I have all of the information that I need and the information is in the hands of the California Dept.of Justice as well. They told me I will be one of the first to know, as I have bugged them to death. I will be shocked if they come back no match... I think they liked what they saw in my breakdown of Zodiac's little symbol.

I belive strongly it's him. Julia also sent Ed’s prints so maybe if it isn’t Boo! It may be Ed but I’ll place my heavy bet on Boo! It's a far sadder a story than you would think; for both the victims and Don. His life was hell! He gave back to the world what he received... I thank Robert Graysmith for his hard work that kept this case alive! He is one brilliant man and if they had the tools we have today he'd of solved this.... He has the passion, the obsession and the brains! god Bless him!

Kevin R. Brooks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have been in touch with a man who knew Bujok   I have been in touch with a man who knew Bujok - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have been in touch with a man who knew Bujok
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2