Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunter S.Thompson

Go down 
+2
morf13
StitchMallone
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StitchMallone
Chief

Hunter S.Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Hunter S.Thompson   Hunter S.Thompson EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:21 pm

Reading his novels lately for two reasons one I find his writing fascinating and two think he knew something about who the Zodiac Killer might have been. Reading the obvious Fear and Loathing and also Kingdom of Fear. Just some tid bits from what I learned recently. Hunter has been in trouble with the law since he was under ten. Grew up with a deep hatred for authority specially police and seemed to have that attitude his whole life.

Was the editor for his High School newspaper back in his hometown Louisville Kentucky. Had a incident with his friends threatening two couples in a car on a lovers lane back in Kentucky when he was a teen and Le got involved. Join the Air Force when he was young and knew Herb Caen and had conversations with him when he became a writer in San Fransisco before he wrote about the Hells Angels. There is a lot more but just want to get this out there for now.
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

Hunter S.Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter S.Thompson   Hunter S.Thompson EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Hunter S.Thompson %3Ca%20href=Hunter S.Thompson Hunter1" border="0" />Some of his handwriting but there is even way better.
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

Hunter S.Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter S.Thompson   Hunter S.Thompson EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:43 pm

Hunter S.Thompson Hunter3[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

Hunter S.Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter S.Thompson   Hunter S.Thompson EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:47 pm

[img]Hunter S.Thompson Hunter6[/img]
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

Hunter S.Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter S.Thompson   Hunter S.Thompson EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:50 pm

This reminds me of the Bates desktop poem.

[img]Hunter S.Thompson Hunter9[/img]
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

Hunter S.Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter S.Thompson   Hunter S.Thompson EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:53 pm

Guess Hunter and Zodiac found something better then sex and Hunter was so sure of it he entitled his book just that.

[img]Hunter S.Thompson Hunter12[/img]
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

Hunter S.Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter S.Thompson   Hunter S.Thompson EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:22 pm

Not saying Hunter was Zodiac but find him very interesting to say the least and what I brought up was from his words not mine.

[img]Hunter S.Thompson Hunter4[/img]
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

Hunter S.Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter S.Thompson   Hunter S.Thompson EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:27 pm

[img]Hunter S.Thompson HunterSThomson[/img]
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

Hunter S.Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter S.Thompson   Hunter S.Thompson EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:54 pm

A fresh angle of research on your part.
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

Hunter S.Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter S.Thompson   Hunter S.Thompson EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:56 am

Hunter S Thompson was not the Zodiac. He was in DC, LA and Las Vegas for key times in the Zodiac saga. He writes 2 stroke "k" 's, not 3 strokes, none of his writing looks like Z.

Other than a few negative words on the Manson Bunch for killing the spirit of the sixties, I don't really recall him ever writing about serial killers. Not his bag baby. He wrote about the Hells Angels, adding to their myth a little bit, but also clearly showing they were mostly a bunch of stupid nazi redneck troglydytes.

And with all due respect there is not a person alive on the planet who has less of the personality attributes of the Zodiac than Hunter Thompson!

Hunter was anti-authority, but someone who embaced life to the fullest, sex, drugs and rock and roll, freedom, art, politics, satire, humour, gonzo journalism, travel, adventure, sex, more drugs and great writing. The Zodiac was the anti-sixties, the Zodiac was make war not love, a lonely man gunning down kids in lovers lanes, mocking the people who wear peace buttons and saying hunting humans was the most thrilling experience.

Read one paragraph of Hunter's writing and show me how it matches in ideas to anything in Zodiac writing.

Everyone is free to explore any theory they wish, but this reminds me of Zsearcher saying Zodiac could be actor Peter O'Toole, and other celebrities who have been nominated as Zodiac. Carry on.

Long live the Duke!

Don't worry, he would probably get a laugh out of this.

Hunter S.Thompson Duke_a10
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

Hunter S.Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter S.Thompson   Hunter S.Thompson EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:16 pm

I like Hunter and hope he is not Z and you are right he probably would get a kick out of this. He has a lot of similarities with Z and I mean a lot. I know he spent a lot of time in San Francisco from 68 to 70. Do we know for sure he was not around at the time of the Zodiac murders ?
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

Hunter S.Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter S.Thompson   Hunter S.Thompson EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:20 pm

Oh AK since you posted that picture kinda strange in its own right that Hunters Lawyer buddy there disappeared in 74 never to be heard of again. He was a pretty popular figure in his own right. Its been argued that he is the one that started the Gonzo Journalism and not Hunter.
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

Hunter S.Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter S.Thompson   Hunter S.Thompson EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:01 pm

Acosta was Hunter's friend, lawyer, brother and partner in crime - the crime being going to Las Vegas and getting stoned and writing a satire. Acosta later got involved in radical politics, shady characters and possible drug smuggling.

Hunter moved to Colorado in late 1967 and was living there through ALL the key Zodiac murder dates.

He was in Vegas and DC in 1970.

It is impossible that he was the Zodiac, he has no relation to Zodiac psychology or ideas, and with all due respect this is just absolute nonsense IMO.

I will not waste one more minute of my life on this. Good luck with your investigation.

"It just never got wierd enough for me..." Famous saying of Hunter Thompson.

Well, Hunter, I think it finally got weird enough for you!
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

Hunter S.Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter S.Thompson   Hunter S.Thompson EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:18 pm

I was not implying Hunter had anything to do with his friends disappearance that it is just strange it its own right and probably fowl play was involved. No offense AK but I find it just as crazy that TK can be Z so guess we can just disagree. As for similarities read some of his work its there.
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

Hunter S.Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter S.Thompson   Hunter S.Thompson EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:38 pm

StitchMallone wrote:
I was not implying Hunter had anything to do with his friends disappearance that it is just strange it its own right and probably fowl play was involved. No offense AK but I find it just as crazy that TK can be Z so guess we can just disagree. As for similarities read some of his work its there.

Yes, how crazy to think that Theodore Kaczynski, a convicted serial killer who designed bombs and told newspapers unless he appeared on the front page people will die and wrote crossed lines inside a circle at a crime scene could have been the Zodiac, who was a serial killer who designed bombs and told newspapers unless he appeared on the front page people will die and wrote crossed lines inside a circle at a crime scene. Hmm.

Advise you check out Thomas Harris, author of Silence of the Lambs, there a lot of similarities to Zodiac in his work.
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

Hunter S.Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter S.Thompson   Hunter S.Thompson EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:56 pm

There is no proof that Zodiac bombed anyone and pretty sure his murders were up close and more personal unlike Ted and Zodiac doesn't fit that MO. I could go further but respect your opinion and input. My whole point is Hunter is a interesting character and shares some common stuff with Zodiac and not saying he is. Also is another interesting thing is Acosta wanted to carve a Z in Hunters forehead
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

Hunter S.Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter S.Thompson   Hunter S.Thompson EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:42 pm

Interesting skeleton in this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMfQhAtinHk
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

Hunter S.Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter S.Thompson   Hunter S.Thompson EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:22 pm

Also interesting interview on Letterman.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfoLKB0VZqg
Back to top Go down
Luke68
Lieuntenant
Luke68

Hunter S.Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter S.Thompson   Hunter S.Thompson EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:38 pm

StitchMallone wrote:
There is no proof that Zodiac bombed anyone and pretty sure his murders were up close and more personal unlike Ted and Zodiac doesn't fit that MO. I could go further but respect your opinion and input. My whole point is Hunter is a interesting character and shares some common stuff with Zodiac and not saying he is. Also is another interesting thing is Acosta wanted to carve a Z in Hunters forehead

An MO is as effective at preventing people to look closer at POIs as it is ineffective at ruling out a suspect.
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

Hunter S.Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter S.Thompson   Hunter S.Thompson EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:51 am

Hunter in his early years Studied Ayn Rand then came up with his own take from that so he looks more like a individual. His religion was your innocent of everything unless you get caught. Point being don't get caught.
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

Hunter S.Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter S.Thompson   Hunter S.Thompson EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:14 pm

Found out Hunter was accused of making a snuff film.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

Hunter S.Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter S.Thompson   Hunter S.Thompson EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:15 pm

I have to ask, and I thought it was mentioned earlier, buy logistically, IS IT POSSIBLE FOR HUNTER TO BE Z?
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

Hunter S.Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter S.Thompson   Hunter S.Thompson EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:08 pm

morf13 wrote:
I have to ask, and I thought it was mentioned earlier, buy logistically, IS IT POSSIBLE FOR HUNTER TO BE Z?
He did live in Aspen at the time of the confirmed Zodiac killings but traveled a lot of bit and went back and forth to San Fransisco over the years. If it can be proven that he was at Aspen or elsewhere at any of the murder dates then Hunter is definitely not Z.
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

Hunter S.Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter S.Thompson   Hunter S.Thompson EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:24 pm

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/goschgannohuntertrublingtale05apr05.shtml

In his book, DeCamp relates many interviews and discussions with Paul Bonacci, the young man who claims to have been involved with the kidnapping of Johnny Gosch. Bonacci told horrific tales of being forced into sex with adults and other children. In one case he recalls being flown into Nevada with another young boy whom he did not know. They took on another passenger there and headed to a secluded location where Bonacci says he was forced to have sex with the younger boy. The young boy, Bonacci claims in this book, was also forced to have sex with adult males, who then killed the boy with a gunshot to the head. Bonacci says he was then forced to have sex with the corpse.

The passenger they took on in Nevada filmed the entire thing, and Bonacci recalled that his name was Hunter Thompson.

"I think it's kind of strange that Hunter Thompson would commit suicide at this time," says Gunderson. "Several kids told us that he directed snuff films. I think it's a strong possibility that he was murdered and I strongly suspect that it's all connected."

And the speculation on the Internet has been that Thompson was either killed to prevent his coming forward, or that he killed himself because he feared his role as a director of child snuff films would be proven true.

DeCamp also expressed some surprise at the timing of Thompson's death and says he still believes Bonacci's claim is true. Stephenson, the blogger from Seattle who has investigated the Gosch case, is also suspicious.

"I wonder, did he know? In light of Paul's (Bonnaci) testimony regarding the snuff film, I submit he knew quite a bit," he says. "The timing of his death was interesting."

The snuff film that Thompson allegedly made with Paul Bonacci is believed, based on Bonacci's description of the surroundings, to have been filmed at Bohemian Grove, a summer camp of sorts for the rich and powerful. Bohemian Grove is a secluded area outside Sacramento, Calif., where world leaders and dignitaries meet annually for a retreat that involves neo-pagan activities, including mock human sacrifices made before a large Owl statue referred to as "Moloch." While conducting this ritual, which they call "The Cremation of Care," participants are dressed in druid robes and chant and sing before Moloch.
Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

Hunter S.Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter S.Thompson   Hunter S.Thompson EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:04 pm

The Bohemian Grove is in the Russian River area of Sonoma County. Alex Jones is the only person known to have infiltrated the encampment and filmed the Cremation of Care ceremony. Here is a link to the film:

http://rebtl.wordpress.com/2008/01/11/alex-jones-dark-secrets-inside-bohemian-grove/

Back to top Go down
http://www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com
Sponsored content

Hunter S.Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter S.Thompson   Hunter S.Thompson Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter S.Thompson
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next