Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gareth Penn

Go down 
+15
AuthUser
tracers
calman
sandy betts
Quagmire
rand
mike_r
Theforeigner
morf13
tahoe27
Boilermaker
Azazel
AK Wilks
Zamantha
bentley
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
morf13
Admin
morf13

Gareth Penn - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gareth Penn   Gareth Penn - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:45 pm

If Fouke really did see Zodiac, and his description was accurate of Z being barrel -chested, then that isnt Penn for sure.
Back to top Go down
Luke68
Lieuntenant
Luke68

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Penn   Gareth Penn - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:00 pm

The most interesting thing about Penn to me is how different he looks between the earliest photos posted here and the ones taken just a few year's later. Although it's claimed that Penn was never more than 170lb, his very defined jaw line and what seems to be (in the earliest photo in the sports jacket) a large frame, could easily lead someone to believe he was heavier than he really was, especially if wearing bulkier clothing.
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Penn   Gareth Penn - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:06 pm

Did he have graying hair and a crewcut in 1969? Would he be described as between 35-45 years of age in 1969?
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Penn   Gareth Penn - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:15 pm

Luke68 wrote:
The most interesting thing about Penn to me is how different he looks between the earliest photos posted here and the ones taken just a few year's later. Although it's claimed that Penn was never more than 170lb, his very defined jaw line and what seems to be (in the earliest photo in the sports jacket) a large frame, could easily lead someone to believe he was heavier than he really was, especially if wearing bulkier clothing.

I find Penn quite interesting. Not saying he is the Z or not. But he seems to have had some inside info to the case. I have been in contact with Penn. If you or anyone would like me to forward an email off to him, please send it to me and I'm happy to do that. For awhile he was answering our questions.
Back to top Go down
Nachtsider
Chief
Nachtsider

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Penn   Gareth Penn - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:25 pm

If he isn't answering our questions anymore, I believe nothing of value has been lost.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Nachtsider
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Penn   Gareth Penn - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:09 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Penn   Gareth Penn - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:32 pm

Yeah, Penn seemed to enjoy messing around with people.
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Lieuntenant
Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Penn   Gareth Penn - Page 22 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:02 am

http://gz4216.blogspot.com/2010/06/gz-4216.html

Motto: Nor would I have him till I do deserve him. (added 15 May 2011)
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Penn   Gareth Penn - Page 22 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:36 am

It's a quote from William Shakespeare's play "All's Well That Ends Well":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All's_Well_That_Ends_Well

All's Well That Ends Well is a play by William Shakespeare.
It is believed to have been written between 1604 and 1605,[1] and was originally published in the First Folio in 1623.

Interesting that it is a quote from a monolouge starting out with the line:
" Then I Confess" !

HELENA

Then, I confess,
Here on my knee, before high heaven and you,
That before you, and next unto high heaven,
I love your son.
My friends were poor, but honest; so's my love:
Be not offended; for it hurts not him
That he is loved of me: I follow him not
By any token of presumptuous suit;
Nor would I have him till I do deserve him;
Yet never know how that desert should be.
I know I love in vain, strive against hope;
Yet in this captious and intenible sieve
I still pour in the waters of my love
And lack not to lose still: thus, Indian-like,
Religious in mine error, I adore
The sun, that looks upon his worshipper,
But knows of him no more. My dearest madam,
Let not your hate encounter with my love
For loving where you do: but if yourself,
Whose aged honour cites a virtuous youth,
Did ever in so true a flame of liking
Wish chastely and love dearly, that your Dian
Was both herself and love: O, then, give pity
To her, whose state is such that cannot choose
But lend and give where she is sure to lose;
That seeks not to find that her search implies,
But riddle-like lives sweetly where she dies!
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Penn   Gareth Penn - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:28 pm

I was just asked to pass this Email on to Gareth Penn. Sharing here.

Please send this Mr. Penn's way.

With due respect, those of us who are intensely interested in what you have to say never asked you about GZ4216 for a good reason: you expressed the same dismay with going over the 50-question limit that you're expressing now, and so most found the answer for themselves, simply by Googling the term:

http://www.screenonline.org.uk/film/id/441433/synopsis.html

To annoy you further by asking about the significance of Hue and Cry would only be to push you away more. As we've hung upon your every utterance, that's the last thing we want to do.

There are a few of us who believe that you -- and only you -- know the truth behind this case. Our journey to that conclusion has taken well over a decade, and has always -- and only -- led to you. Try as we have to reach other conclusions, to make reams of information, testimony, and evidence point in another direction, we've only had our conclusions more strongly confirmed.

Very little of our information -- much of it personal testimony -- has ever been released publicly, so we urge you not to lump our research in with the "manipulative sociopaths" you believe are spinning their wheels on useless ground. We have nothing to do with this and do not engage in public discussions about this case, you, or your situation.

Zam has been kind enough to act as a respectful go-between, and we have kept all communications with you through her because that is what you seem to prefer. If she chooses to post our communications on her site, that's her prerogative.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Penn   Gareth Penn - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:37 pm

I can only hope the above email is deliberately patronizing, and not sincere, because IMO anyone who thinks Penn, and Penn alone, possesses the solution to the Zodiac case must have never read any of Times 17; and know nothing of Penn himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Penn   Gareth Penn - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:44 pm

I must agree with FG (good to see you here BTW) I think Penn is a ludicrous sideshow, I doubt he holds the key to anything apart from more tedious puzzles and as far as him knowing the identity of the Zodiac or indeed being the Zodiac himself, well let's say ALA has more of a chance. The Second Power was the ultimate eyeopener for me. Bizarre, perverse, totally without foundation or scruples, nothing but a name calling tirade against Michael O'Hare (Again not the Zodiac IMO) which is nothing short of completely vile and repulsive. A self indulgent yawnfest.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Penn   Gareth Penn - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:40 pm

Thank you SP. Good to see you too.

I think the issue with Penn isn't that he isn't smart or that he's too smart or too intellectually abstruse, even, but that he possesses vastly too much imagination and free time, and that he uses all that imagination and free time to ruin a living man's name, by conflating him with one of California's more notorious unsolved serial killers, really reflects the sordid and warped nature of Penn's character, and I would suggest, rather than using a compass to discover Zodiac's hidden meaning, he should use one to locate his morality.

Unless of course, Penn really does believe O'hare's the Zodiac, and unless he really believes he's proven it (somehow); so then, that would make Penn about as crazy as anyone I can currently imagine, including the Zodiac.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Penn   Gareth Penn - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gareth Penn
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Zodiac Suspects & POI's General Discussion :: All other Zodiac Suspects & POI's-
Jump to: