Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

October/November 1975 Zodiac letter found in a phonebooth?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
morf13
Admin
morf13

October/November 1975 Zodiac letter found in a phonebooth? Empty
PostSubject: October/November 1975 Zodiac letter found in a phonebooth?   October/November 1975 Zodiac letter found in a phonebooth? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:06 pm

In the 11/14/75 San Mateo Times, the following news article ran:
October/November 1975 Zodiac letter found in a phonebooth? Zodiac11

The reporter, a man named Bob Foster, mentions that on the night of November 3, 1975, the 11pm tv news on channel KGO, ran a story about a Zodiac letter being found in a phonebooth. This is pretty interesting to me for a couple reasons regarding the timing.

First of all because, the night before, on 11/2/75, a young man and his girlfriend were attacked on a lovers lane by a gun wielding man. The male victim, Vincent Bruno was killed, but his girlfriend survived. If I recall correctly, there may have been a letter & casette tape found the same night in a phonebooth not far from the attack site, from someone claiming to be Zodiac. There is a thread on this attack: https://zodiackillersite.forummotion.com/t482-anthony-vincent-bruno-jr

Secondly, I am interested in this letter because of the fact it may have come in very close to Halloween (Bates attack aniv, and aniv of Avery getting a Halloween card from Z).

The article above only mentions that the 11/3/75 newscast was about the phonebooth. Without knowing anything about that newscast, we dont know anymore details. Does anybody know how to view old episodes of that newscast, or find transcripts?

Also, I will try to find it again, but in one of the FBI files, there IS mention of a letter & casette tape found together. I think it may be regarding the one found in the phonebooth. I requested this letter and/or tape from the FBI months ago, but they declined to release it. I may appeal, or do a new request.

Any suggestions, theories, or ideas regarding this letter? Also, if anyone knows off hand which page&section that FBI memo mentioning the letter & cassette appears in, please help me out & point me in the right direction to save me some time Very Happy Thanks

Last edited by morf13 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

PostSubject: Re: October/November 1975 Zodiac letter found in a phonebooth?   October/November 1975 Zodiac letter found in a phonebooth? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:35 pm

I did go to the library and look through the SF Chronicles around the date of the broadcast for the story on this letter and I came up totally empty. Perhaps the Examiner may have run a story, I don't have access to that paper.
Back to top Go down
http://www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: October/November 1975 Zodiac letter found in a phonebooth?   October/November 1975 Zodiac letter found in a phonebooth? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:36 pm

Seagull wrote:
I did go to the library and look through the SF Chronicles around the date of the broadcast for the story on this letter and I came up totally empty. Perhaps the Examiner may have run a story, I don't have access to that paper.

Thanks, I am going to contact KGO, and see if I can find any archived transcripts of their broadcasts.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: October/November 1975 Zodiac letter found in a phonebooth?   October/November 1975 Zodiac letter found in a phonebooth? EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:15 pm

BUMP>>>>>

Seagull and I had both checked this out before,but came up empty. Surprising how we couldnt find anything at all...nothing in the FBI files, nothing in the KG news archives,and their old 70's news broadcasts are not in existance as far as I could find
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: October/November 1975 Zodiac letter found in a phonebooth?   October/November 1975 Zodiac letter found in a phonebooth? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:38 pm

Seagull wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October/November 1975 Zodiac letter found in a phonebooth?   October/November 1975 Zodiac letter found in a phonebooth? Empty

Back to top Go down

October/November 1975 Zodiac letter found in a phonebooth?
Page 1 of 1