Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Richard "Dick" Hansen

Go down 
+4
Nachtsider
morf13
sandy betts
Zamantha
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

Richard "Dick"  Hansen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Car items   Richard "Dick"  Hansen - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:30 pm

Quicktrader wrote:
Sandy,

couldn´t follow your full story yet...what sort of book is it that you had found? Do you think it was one from Cecilia Shephard? Where exactly did you find these things and where are they now?

In any case I think you should use media coverage to focus investigations on it, especially if police doesn´t act by themselves. I think there was too much time to wait, eventually you should talk to a prominent to support your thoughts on DNA analysis etc..

Quicktrader

It is a long and complicated happenings of my life, and without reading about it, it won't make a lot of sense. A short synopsis, is that the book which is a very old dictionary has some blood on the cover of it, along with what I think is some black ink ,or shoe polish, that was used to color the hood black .( it was made from a paper bag ) It was put in my car before any description was given of the Lake B. killer's costume. The costume was not the only thing put there, there was the dictionary, a ammo can filled with felt tipped pens, three girls ear rings, a small girls watch, a compass radius, a very tiny Catholic Bible, or so I thought it was, until I was told it is something that is used by a Catholic ,to tell them what and when to do certain things while in Church. All of that was inside of the ammo can. It sat on top of the dictionary and a green transparent plastic template with the alphabet letters cut out of it and 3 or 4 circles at the bottom of it. The hood itself stunk and was wadded up in a large ball thrown behind the passenger's seat in the back of my car. The other half of the costume, which I call the poncho that had the Z logo on it, was laying on the back seat. Next to it was a small plastic id card with the name Daniel Perez.
It looked like something people would put on their suitcase.There was a ruler from Heald collage, and two erasers one large and one small. I think that was all of what I saw that day? I threw the paper hood away because it stunk up my car. I kept the poncho to make something out of it I had it until about 1980's. I haven't seen it sense then . I still have the dictionary with the blood on it, it is kept at a very safe place, in case something happens to me. There was something else left for me over the yrs, it was a necklace , a red heart with the name Cecilia on the front of it, on the back it had words of love printed in white , in Spanish.( It Started with a word like Tay amo.) I have no idea if that was Cecilia's or not, I wrote to Bryan Hartnell asking him if she had one on that day, no reply. I also phoned and left a message to Riverside PD , asking if Cheri Jo was missing a wrist watch ? No reply. It has been mentioned that I should do what Deb Perez did and D Kaufman did to get police to do something ? If I did that, others would say I was doing it to get attention for myself, so its a catch 22. I truly feel that the blood on the dictionary is that of either the killer or both victims.
Back to top Go down
Quicktrader
Chief
Quicktrader

PostSubject: Re: Richard "Dick" Hansen   Richard "Dick"  Hansen - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:56 am

Sandy,

thanks for the detailled information. Some thoughts to the articles you mentioned, I´ll come up with some questions as well if you don´t mind:

Dictionary:
Guess the blood would rather come from a victim than from Z. I´d guess it might be the dictionary of Cecilia as girls ALWAYS have something to read with them when sitting on the lake/beach. Black ink or shoe polish, depending on the amount of it, would indicate that the hood was created shortly before the killing or at least at the same day. Thinking that in one of Bryans police reports I've read somewhere that the hood or the Z symbol had been sewn on the hood quite well and therefore Z must have had some sewing knowledge. Difficult to verify if the symbol had been sewn on or the whole thing just been out of paper.

Question: Which language was the dictionary and do you know if Cecilia had visited such a language course at her high school (Benicia?)?

ammo can filled with felt tipped pens
Ammo can is self-explanatory and was there such an ammo box at the scene of Domingos/Edwards site as well (in the shack). The felt tipped pens might have been used on the car's door of Bryan. Here an easy chemical analysis would help for sure.

Question: Has a chemical analysis of the pens been done, do the pens still exist? What was the ammo box looking like?

three girls ear rings, a small girls watch
It might be true that Jane Doe, Maureen Sterling and Yvonne Weber as well as Carolyn Nadine Davis have been found with only one earring. However these killings happened later (http://ukiah.crimeshadows.com/santarosa.htm). Earrings is a chapter for its own.

Question: Do these things still exist? With the small girls watch, do mean a child watch or just a small one?

a compass radius
Supports our radian theory and the navigation issues.

a very tiny Catholic Bible
Religious motivation of a moralizer?

a green transparent plastic template with the alphabet letters cut out of it and 3 or 4 circles at the bottom of it.
Guess it was such a drawing template everybody had at school? http://i.ebayimg.com/00/$(KGrHqF,!l0E2DwP)(v!BNjJ8RungQ~~_35.JPG

The hood itself stunk and was wadded up in a large ball thrown behind the passenger's seat in the back of my car. The other half of the costume, which I call the poncho that had the Z logo on it, was laying on the back seat.
Well I guess Z definitely had to get rid of his mask somehow..this might have happened by throwing it away, e.g. into Sandy Bett's car.

Question: Where did you park your car and how far away from Twin Oaks / Lake Barryessa has this been? Did you leave your car open?

plastic id card with the name Daniel Perez.
Could be a hint, anybody knowing which highschool Daniel Perez went to?

ruler from Heald collage, and two erasers one large and one small
I'll try to figure out if one of the heald college graduates matches the my-name-is-cipher.

a red heart with the name Cecilia
Guess someone wanted to remind you to Cecilia..interesting that he kept it that long and came back to you to give such a 'present'. If this one belongs to Cecilia Shepard, I think the killer must´ve known you.

It is sad that Bryan and Riverside Police didn´t respond to your questions, maybe you should try again. What we all would love to see for sure is a photo of the dictionary, is that possible? And did you check if something has been written/noted inside as well?

Thanks for your answers,

Quicktrader
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Richard "Dick" Hansen   Richard "Dick"  Hansen - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:09 am

You might want to take this conversation over to Sandy' POI thread as it is going off topic a bit regarding this possible victim.
Back to top Go down
Quicktrader
Chief
Quicktrader

PostSubject: Sandy...   Richard "Dick"  Hansen - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:45 pm

...do you have some answers on my questions, could you organise a picture of the dictionary?

Morf13 - where to continue? Surprised)
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
Sergeant
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Richard "Dick" Hansen   Richard "Dick"  Hansen - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:51 am

Quicktrader,

The subject of this thread is the possible victim named Richard "Dick" Hansen.

Here is a link to the thread about Sandy’s suspect:

Zodiackillersite / Zodiac Suspects & POI's General Discussion / All other Zodiac Suspects & POI's / Sandy's POI

Arrow https://zodiackillersite.forummotion.com/t223-sandy-s-poi

Back to top Go down
http://www.mk-zodiac.com
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: Richard "Dick" Hansen   Richard "Dick"  Hansen - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:57 am

I have recently learned that one of my suspects , owned a home in San Jose at the time of Dick Hanson's murder. The assessors office told me he is still paying taxes on the home, using that address as his mailing address. He also has lived in Antioch, Pleasant Hill, Vallejo, and southern Calif., and Bakersfield. ( not in that order) He was also in the Navy, on the Enterprise.
I have a paper showing that he threatened to kill his wife and teenage daughter, not a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richard "Dick" Hansen   Richard "Dick"  Hansen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Richard "Dick" Hansen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2