Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter

Go down 
+14
rand
Nin
Nachtsider
Ricardo
zodio
yarbchris
Zamantha
tracers
entropy
tahoe27
bruce3
Theforeigner
AK Wilks
morf13
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

"BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter   "BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:37 am

Zamantha wrote:
tahoe27 wrote:
I cannot access any of the FBI files on Zodiac via the links.

Anyone know what Q34 was in regards to AK's recent post? It states the bleeding knife letter (Q36-38) doesn't really resemble to the threatening letters prior to Q34, but does bear similarities to Q34 & Q35.

Q34 & 35?

Qc34 Envelope: SF Chronicle, postmarked Fairfield, CA December 7, 1969
Qc35 Letter: "This is the Zodiac speaking-I just need help-I will kill again...I will turn myself in O.K."

Thanks Zam....and AK

It's this one. And I could see why they would say that. Look at the "f".

"BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter - Page 6 Fairfield ...zodiackillertruth.com
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter   "BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:49 am

tahoe27 wrote:
Zamantha wrote:
tahoe27 wrote:
I cannot access any of the FBI files on Zodiac via the links.

Anyone know what Q34 was in regards to AK's recent post? It states the bleeding knife letter (Q36-38) doesn't really resemble to the threatening letters prior to Q34, but does bear similarities to Q34 & Q35.

Q34 & 35?

Qc34 Envelope: SF Chronicle, postmarked Fairfield, CA December 7, 1969
Qc35 Letter: "This is the Zodiac speaking-I just need help-I will kill again...I will turn myself in O.K."

Thanks Zam....and AK

It's this one. And I could see why they would say that. Look at the "f".

"BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter - Page 6 Fairfield ...zodiackillertruth.com

TAHOE, this is from Z in my opinion, or a very good copycat. Here's why-
The lower case G, trails to the left under itself, we have seen that from Z. There are 3 stroke K's. The lower case J looks like Z. And that F you pointed out, its kind of blurry, but look closely, it looks like these as compared by TRAV-(see green arrow)
"BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter - Page 6 Zodiac10
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: "BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter   "BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:08 pm

I don't think it's even a good copy-cat.

All from Fairfield, and they look alike, but honeslty...do you REALLY think that looks like Zodiac's writing? ESPECIALLY that envelope?

Morrill must not have put this in the Zodiac catagory.
Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

PostSubject: Re: "BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter   "BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:55 am

Found the FBI handwriting comp for bleeding knife and state is in trouble letters. I'm particularly impressed with the d and e.

"BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter - Page 6 Fbi-hw10
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter   "BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:23 am

traveller1st wrote:
Found the FBI handwriting comp for bleeding knife and state is in trouble letters. I'm particularly impressed with the d and e.

"BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter - Page 6 Fbi-hw10

Impressed meaning Zodiac like? I have leaned towards this being possibly from Z,simply because it doesnt look alot like Z at first. If it was a copycat,seems like they would do all they could to make it look identical to Z. Instead,we get a crude drawing,etc
Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

PostSubject: Re: "BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter   "BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:51 am

To each other but not to Z. At least for now it doesn't strike me as Z.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter   "BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:47 am

traveller1st wrote:
To each other but not to Z. At least for now it doesn't strike me as Z.

How about with the letter F? Z used his candy cane F frequently,but he alsoused the weird fancy/flimsy looking F like we see in the bleeding knife letter
Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

PostSubject: Re: "BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter   "BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:17 pm

I could probably find reasonable arguments or examples to explain how some of the characters appear similar to Z's and explain why there are differences. The fact that I would have to approach it like that makes me suspicious enough of it. Considering it pretty much matches the other letter makes it moreso. This shows an example of style being applied across two separate documents which to me is not Z like.

The only style that Z employed consistently in that regard was his own style, the style we are most familiar with. Even if we accept that the questioned ones are Zodiac there wasn't a re-used style, each one was different whereas here we have two the same.

I haven't looked at it in detail but, for reasons stated above, it doesn't feel like Zodiac.

~EDIT: Just to add I really don't like the d in regards to it being Z. It's too distinctive and even though it could be argued it's the same construction it's really not. There are now 3 instances of this d off the top of my head, the two instances here and the pines card. 3 is a pattern and not just of potential same author but a pattern for that d which makes it very distinctive for me.

Zodiac had already well established an ingrained way of doing his d's and I can't see a competing one emerging all of a sudden. Variations possibly but not a new style for that particular character. When I say ingrained I obviously mean used a lot, like everyday. I was reading an article last night in the FBI files where Morrill stated that he was convinced that what we know of as Zodiac's writing was his actual handwriting due to the high instance of repeated patterns in the characters. So that's the level of ingrain we're talking about here yet with this new d we see several instances of it with little or no sign of hesitation in the construction hence the close similarities to each other suggesting that it, itself is an ingrained construction so you would have to have one or the other but not both but here we do have both - we have Zodiac's d and then this other d.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter   "BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:56 pm

I definitely agree with Morrill, that most of the confirmed Z writing is likely his real everyday printed writing. He wrote way too many pages. For example, the Belli letter starts off as if he is trying to write nice & neat and organized,and by the end, it looks like most of his other writing. And the 6 page letter he wrote,would be hard to disguise 6 pages of writing. Maybe he held the pen a little differently then he did in his normal every day life,or slanted the paper or something along those lines,but I dont think he drastically disquised his writing. Somebody,someplace, has to have read papers or documents written by Z in his normal everyday life, or received letters from him,etc. Surprising nobody ever came forward to say they recognized it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter   "BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

"BLEEDING KNIFE OF ZODIAC" Letter
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6