Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Isobel Watson

Go down 
+6
Nachtsider
bentley
Theforeigner
sandy betts
AK Wilks
morf13
10 posters
AuthorMessage
morf13
Admin
morf13

Isobel Watson Empty
PostSubject: Isobel Watson   Isobel Watson EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:38 am

RE: Isobel Watson

http://books.google.com/books?id=Lfw1vdIQ51oC&pg=PA275&dq=%22stabbing+of+a+legal%22&hl=en&ei=XnkjTMzaIoH98AaZup2bBQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CDUQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=%22stabbing%20of%20a%20legal%22&f=false

Legal Secretary attacked in Tamalpais Valley...she was stabbed, but her attacker got away, he was stocky, glasses, early 40's, drove white car.
Think this was 1974. Ken Narlow believed this was a Z attack. I will post some articles about it later.

Zodiac's possible ages varied from mid 20's to early 40's....depending on which case you look at. Just adds more confusion.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

Isobel Watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isobel Watson   Isobel Watson EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:15 pm

Isobel Watson Iso10
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

Isobel Watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isobel Watson   Isobel Watson EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:08 pm

Do you know the date of the Watson attack?

Zodiac was definitely in SF in 74, going by the Exorcist, Badlands, SLA and Red Phantom letters. Also Arlis Perry was murdered at Stanford University 10/12/74 - within one day of the 5th anniversary of Stine murder.
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

Isobel Watson Empty
PostSubject: 1974   Isobel Watson EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:52 pm

AK Wilks wrote:

Zodiac was definitely in SF in 74, going by the Exorcist, Badlands, SLA and Red Phantom letters. Also Arlis Perry was murdered at Stanford University 10/12/74 - within one day of the 5th anniversary of Stine murder.

Yes AK , Arlis Perry's killer reminds me so much of my stalker ! She had written to one of her friends , that she had said hello to a man in a elevator, he wouldn't say anything at all back to her.
I use to say hello to my stalker when ever he would come into my work to watch me. At first I thought he didn't hear me when I would say hello ? So I said it a bit louder, and kind of in his face. Afer trying that a few times , he would mumble hellllooo, in a deep menacing flat monotoned voice.
The idea that Arlis 's car had a flat tire that night, made me think about how the Zodiac would do something to his victims cars, so he could offer help and then get the victim into his car.

Oct 12th was not only Alisters Crowleys birthday, but it was also Columbus day, and a Saturday.
I think the chance that Zodiac was the killer is pretty good. Arlis's co worker saw her at work talking to a man with light hair. He thought it was her husband, but found out later that it wasn't.
I have seen my stalker with a dark blond wig on before, could the man with the light hair have on a wig ? Could he have had a wig on the night Paul Stine was shot ? Is that what Zodiac meant, when he said : I only look like that when I do my thing ?
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

Isobel Watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isobel Watson   Isobel Watson EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:15 pm

AK Wilks wrote:

The attack on Isobel Watson 33 years old, occurred :

April 7th, 1972, on Pine Hill Road, Tamalpis Valley, San Rafael, Ca.

In a newsreport April 19th, 1972, Napa County Sheriff´s capt. Ken Narlow stated that he belived there was a good chance that it was the Zodiac killer.

In another newsreport Ken Narlow stated:

"I´v been chasing the SOB for 2 years now and Mrs. Watson´s description seems to fit him to a "T" "
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

Isobel Watson Empty
PostSubject: Pine hill rd   Isobel Watson EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:20 pm

Hi TF , The area where this took place , is right next to the area where the trailside killer did some of his attacks.
Pime Hill rd is at the foot of Mt. Tamalpais ( The sleeping Lady).
If you have the time to read Sleeping Lady by Robt Graysmith , it will make you wonder just how many of these victims could have been the Zodiac's ? Its a good read in spite of what some people may think of Robert Graysmith. Myself I like him as a person, and his writing even though he did embellish it, to make it look more like Art Allen was the Zodiac.
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

Isobel Watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isobel Watson   Isobel Watson EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:59 pm

Theforeigner wrote:
The attack on Isobel Watson 33 years old, occurred :

April 7th, 1972, on Pine Hill Road, Tamalpis Valley, San Rafael, Ca.

Small correction, Tam Valley is not in San Rafael (as in the Red Phantom letter), it's part of Mill Valley, about 10 miles to the south, and indeed closer to the Trailside Killer attacks (and where he lived IIRC) as Sandy noted. I mention this because when I think of the Watson attack, I picture the perp possibly making a quick trip across the Golden Gate Bridge, as Pine Hill Rd. intersects Shoreline Hwy, a popular route for those crossing the bridge and heading up the mountain or out to the Marin coastline (as in Bolinas, where another body sometimes theorized as a Z attack was found, can't remember the name at the moment). Only a possibility of course. San Rafael is a larger city than Mill Valley and may have been listed as the general location in some reports, however the difference is noteworthy.

Edit: Leona Roberts was found in the Bolinas Lagoon.

Edit again: Here you can see the Watson location (the red A), San Rafael above and Bolinas to the west.

Isobel Watson Watson10
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

Isobel Watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isobel Watson   Isobel Watson EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:38 am

Thanks Sandy and Bentley, for response, suggestion and correction:)
Back to top Go down

Isobel Watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isobel Watson   Isobel Watson EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:27 am

Isobel Watson had just gotten off the bus on Shoreline Highway and was walking up Pine Hill Road when she was actually hit by a car and knocked over (apparently, she was not seriously injured), and the driver stabbed her when she refused his offer to drive her home and turned to walk away. What is fascinating is that just 12 days before the attack, this story appeared in the SF Chronicle:

Isobel Watson SFC19690326p3

I think it's pretty obvious that Z read this and decided to give Armstrong and Toschi something to think about, since the location of the attack is not too far from their jurisdiction in SF...
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

Isobel Watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isobel Watson   Isobel Watson EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:24 am

Bullitt wrote:
Isobel Watson had just gotten off the bus on Shoreline Highway and was walking up Pine Hill Road when she was actually hit by a car and knocked over (apparently, she was not seriously injured), and the driver stabbed her when she refused his offer to drive her home and turned to walk away. What is fascinating is that just 12 days before the attack, this story appeared in the SF Chronicle:

Isobel Watson SFC19690326p3

I think it's pretty obvious that Z read this and decided to give Armstrong and Toschi something to think about, since the location of the attack is not too far from their jurisdiction in SF...

Ed, I had heard some discussion from people over at the ZK.com board, about a unreleased Z letter sent to DMV. And other discussion of a letter written by Melvin Belli about an "elderly pedestrian" that was a Z victim. Was Watson elderly at that time? And is there another elderly pedestrian that you know of that could be a Z victim?
Back to top Go down
Nachtsider
Chief
Nachtsider

Isobel Watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isobel Watson   Isobel Watson EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:30 pm

Isobel was 33. Not elderly in any shape or form.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Nachtsider
rand
Chief
rand

Isobel Watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isobel Watson   Isobel Watson EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:03 pm

Surely, LE had Watson do a composite. Where is it?
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

Isobel Watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isobel Watson   Isobel Watson EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:07 pm

rand wrote:

Great question Rand, it sure would be interesting to get hold of that composite.
Back to top Go down
Nachtsider
Chief
Nachtsider

Isobel Watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isobel Watson   Isobel Watson EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:57 am

rand wrote:
You'd think they did. But I've since learned you can't take things like this for granted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Nachtsider

Isobel Watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isobel Watson   Isobel Watson EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:25 pm

Where is Isobel Watson today? Has she given any recent interviews , she would be in her early 70s.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

Isobel Watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isobel Watson   Isobel Watson EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:23 pm

lucius wrote:
Where is Isobel Watson today? Has she given any recent interviews , she would be in her early 70s.

I reached out to her, and she did not reply.
Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

Isobel Watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isobel Watson   Isobel Watson EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:02 pm

Here is the entire Isobel Watson article, the first page of the thread has just the last part of it posted.

Isobel Watson Sfchron41972isobelwatso

Back to top Go down
http://www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com
Quicktrader
Chief
Quicktrader

Isobel Watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isobel Watson   Isobel Watson EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:08 am

'heavy black-rimmed reading glasses, a Zodiac trademark, was about...'

???

There is a Zodiac eyewear company in UK...is there any POI from Manchester/Stockport area?

QT

http://www.misterwhat.co.uk/company/644854-zodiac-eyewear-ltd-stockport

Zodiac Eyewear Ltd
Address:
15, King St West
Postcode:
SK3 0DT
City/Town:
Stockport (Greater Manchester)
Main phone:
0161 476 5560
Category:
Optical Goods

Other businesses in the category: Optical Goods in Stockport
Back to top Go down
smithy
Chief
smithy

Isobel Watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isobel Watson   Isobel Watson EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:31 am

Narlow DID enjoy the limelight, eh?
QT, no POI's in Stockport as far as I'm aware, although of course it is a navy and shipping area.
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

Isobel Watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isobel Watson   Isobel Watson EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:34 pm

I left a message for I. Watson to call me and she did . ( Ricardo is a witness to that call back) She told me that she did not want to talk or think about what took place so long ago. I told her I had some pictures I wanted to show her, but she refused and said that is all in the past and she wouldn't look at any pictures either.

Morf you being male ,would have a much harder time getting her to call you back, she has no way of knowing if you were her attacker or not. Even though she said that she has left that in her past, I don't think she could forget about it and has to wonder if the man who did that is alive today or not? Our contacting her had to stir up bad memories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Isobel Watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isobel Watson   Isobel Watson Empty

Back to top Go down

Isobel Watson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Possible Zodiac Victims General Discussion :: All Other Possible Zodiac Victims-
Jump to: