Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raymond Huffman

Go down 
+2
StitchMallone
morf13
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
patinky
Captain
patinky

Raymond Huffman - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raymond Huffman   Raymond Huffman - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:29 pm

I'd bet Lockheed printed him during a part of the process of hiring him.
Back to top Go down
patinky
Captain
patinky

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Huffman   Raymond Huffman - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:32 pm

Seagull wrote:
Back in those days you pretty much had to have a drivers license for ID. They did not have the ID cards that look like drivers licenses that they have today. My bet is that he did have a drivers license.

The payphone comments made me laugh. My late mother-in-law would not make long distance calls from her home phone, she didn't want the charges on her bill. She would walk to a pay phone to make any toll calls! She did that into the '90's!

Seagull, we still have two payphones in my hometown ... not too far away from the two red lights (that's traffic lights in real English).
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Huffman   Raymond Huffman - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:00 am

patinky wrote:
Seagull wrote:
Back in those days you pretty much had to have a drivers license for ID. They did not have the ID cards that look like drivers licenses that they have today. My bet is that he did have a drivers license.

The payphone comments made me laugh. My late mother-in-law would not make long distance calls from her home phone, she didn't want the charges on her bill. She would walk to a pay phone to make any toll calls! She did that into the '90's!

Seagull, we still have two payphones in my hometown ... not too far away from the two red lights (that's traffic lights in real English).
Wow haven't seen a pay phone anywhere in about 8 years.
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Huffman   Raymond Huffman - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:05 am

patinky wrote:
I'd bet Lockheed printed him during a part of the process of hiring him.
Did not think of them printing him but makes sense. I think he may have been printed around 87 for a domestic call with a fight with his homosexual roommate. Ray also was said to spent time in prison over a homicide charge and would think he got printed for that. So good chance his prints are on file somewhere.
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Huffman   Raymond Huffman - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:13 am

morf13 wrote:
StitchMallone wrote:
morf13 wrote:
StitchMallone wrote:
morf13 wrote:
By the way,I know with certainty, Ray Huffman is NOT on the suspect list in Napa
Thanks for the info. Like I said I know he was questioned by SFPD about his murder claims around 87 but who knows if they even mentioned the Zodiac.

Have you gone to SFPD with Huffman's info and details,as well as your suspicions of him? If not, you should,maybe you will find they have a Z file on him
Actually been thinking about it and wonder If Kevin Jones would give me a listen. They may already have Ray's finger prints from the 80's . Thanks for the advice and that might be the smart thing to do then keep looking for the smoking gun lol.

That's true. SFPD might have more background info then you have on Ray
I was in contact with Kevin Jones around 2008 about my crazy car guy suspect. I never talk to Kevin personally and got his machine and then he got my machine. I only called him one time and didn't not bug him. He took about a week to get a hold of me but thought it was cool he made the effort. Morf I know you will get at kick out of this cause I had the rb from Detroit on my fantasy football team Kevin Jones and joked he was the one leaving the message.

That said is Kevin still in charge of the investigation and are they open for tips ?
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Huffman   Raymond Huffman - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:51 am

I havent had much contact with him in a while,i dont know
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Huffman   Raymond Huffman - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:09 am

morf13 wrote:
I haven't had much contact with him in a while,I don't know
Thanks Morf and think Kevin is a good guy and not sure he is still in charge. As for Ray nothing rules him out at all as of yet. I knew that Ray lived at 172 6th street Dudley Apartments thanks to you and Foreigner in the Shut Up Little Man post. Ray later moved to the Spaulding building around the later 70's in San Francisco and became the janitor there as well. What I knew thanks to you guys that he didn't live far from Geary ST at all the time of the Stine killing. Didn't realize till recently he lived right around the corner with in a block or two from the Chronicle thanks to Foreigner pointing that out also!
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Huffman   Raymond Huffman - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:41 am

A few more pics of Ray.
[img]Raymond Huffman - Page 3 RayHuff2_zps19a60fbd[/img]
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Huffman   Raymond Huffman - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:43 am

[img]Raymond Huffman - Page 3 IPINwiistN-th_zpsa78d2770[/img]
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Huffman   Raymond Huffman - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:52 am

Sorry but that's all the bigger I can get them. Here is a link to the page so you can enlarge them.
http://shutuplittleman.com/galleries.php
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Huffman   Raymond Huffman - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:01 am

This is Tony Allen Newton who use to stay with Ray and Peter Haskett at times. He can be heard on some of the Shut Up Little Man tapes also. Him and Peter Haskett did a 30 minute interview with a New Zealand reporter after Ray passed in 1992. Tony would have only been 21 or 22 at the times of the first Zodiac murder and not suggesting at all he is Zodiac. I do find him a interesting character however. From the interview far as I know Tony knew Ray in the 70's but don't know if he knew him further back. Last word on Tony he is in some very guarded mental institution.
http://www.sorarchives.com/directory/CA/N/Tony_Allen_Newton_1013165
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Huffman   Raymond Huffman - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raymond Huffman
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Zodiac Suspects & POI's General Discussion :: All other Zodiac Suspects & POI's-
Jump to: