Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is The Zodiac Someone Who Was Cleared Or Never Been Looked At Before?

Go down 
+2
morf13
SteveAztec
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SteveAztec
Police Officer

Is The Zodiac Someone Who Was Cleared Or Never Been Looked At Before? Empty
PostSubject: Is The Zodiac Someone Who Was Cleared Or Never Been Looked At Before?   Is The Zodiac Someone Who Was Cleared Or Never Been Looked At Before? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:20 am

Ha...How convienent that the title fits my two suspects. But with the slanted thread title here are some of my thoughts after following this case from its inception and being part of it as a high school kid in NoCal.

About 15 years ago I started thinking different than I did in the late 60's thru the early 80's.

This case has been investigated by more detectives, more amatuer sleuths, more of everything for over 40 years. It finally hit me.

I admit I could be totally wrong but it seems to me that any suspect that has really been the focus of all types of detectives for over 40 years, the Zodiac is probably someone that Toschi and Armstrong ruled out early or have never even looked at.

I had ruled out my first suspect that David Toschi talked to me about on 3 different occasions in the early 70's and after I read the Yellow Book I thought that one of the suspects in that book was the Zodiac.

As time passed I realized that all of those guys had been investigated beyond belief and there was still no concrete evidence that any of the suspects in Graysmiths book were the Zodiac.

IMO opinion we have to look way outside the box. Someone that was ruled out very early or was never looked at. I will talk later on my 2 guys who are about 35 years apart when I identified them.

My first suspect that David Toschi interviewd me about 3 times as a high school kid was ruled out. I still say he "could" be the Zodiac, but 2 real good detectives ruled him out for some reason.

At the age of 59 now, after studying this case for over 40 years I am convinced that the Zodiac Killer is someone that the detectives AND amatuer dectectives possibly have never looked at before. (Or someone who was looked at briefly and ruled out)

Either way this is the biggest unsolved mystery in the history of the United States.

I am going to continue on for the rest of my life trying to identify the Zodiac Killer. Although I was a Private Investigator for about 2 1/2 years, I don't have the investigative skills as most of who have done this for a living for decades. I just hope there is someone out there as dedicated as some of us, that has the skills to make a difference in this case.

The Zodiac Killer must be identified.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Is The Zodiac Someone Who Was Cleared Or Never Been Looked At Before?   Is The Zodiac Someone Who Was Cleared Or Never Been Looked At Before? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:26 am

I have a contact in Napa PD who has told me that, if he was a betting man, Zodiac's name is in one of their files. I think that's a prettty good bet myself. I wouldn't be surprised if Zodiac's true name was mentioned on this Zodiac forum, or on another zodiac forum.
Back to top Go down
SteveAztec
Police Officer

PostSubject: Re: Is The Zodiac Someone Who Was Cleared Or Never Been Looked At Before?   Is The Zodiac Someone Who Was Cleared Or Never Been Looked At Before? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:08 am

morf13 wrote:
I have a contact in Napa PD who has told me that, if he was a betting man, Zodiac's name is in one of their files. I think that's a prettty good bet myself. I wouldn't be surprised if Zodiac's true name was mentioned on this Zodiac forum, or on another zodiac forum.

And David Toschi told me this in his office when I was 17 years old. He showed me how many files he had in one room. He said (paraphrasing, it was a long time ago). He is probably in these files and we don't know who it is.
Back to top Go down
Clovis
Sergeant
Clovis

PostSubject: Re: Is The Zodiac Someone Who Was Cleared Or Never Been Looked At Before?   Is The Zodiac Someone Who Was Cleared Or Never Been Looked At Before? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:44 am

morf13 wrote:

This reminds me of something I read in one or more of the books by F.B.I. profilers. In cases where you've investigated a very large number of suspects, chances are you've talked to or looked at the killer without realizing it or think he's a poor suspect. Examples: Ted Bundy and The Green River Killer.
Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

PostSubject: Re: Is The Zodiac Someone Who Was Cleared Or Never Been Looked At Before?   Is The Zodiac Someone Who Was Cleared Or Never Been Looked At Before? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:38 pm

Clovis wrote:
morf13 wrote:

This reminds me of something I read in one or more of the books by F.B.I. profilers. In cases where you've investigated a very large number of suspects, chances are you've talked to or looked at the killer without realizing it or think he's a poor suspect. Examples: Ted Bundy and The Green River Killer.

Peter Sutcliffe the Yorkshire Ripper as well. He was questioned by police before he was caught by a £5 note.
Back to top Go down
Nachtsider
Chief
Nachtsider

PostSubject: Re: Is The Zodiac Someone Who Was Cleared Or Never Been Looked At Before?   Is The Zodiac Someone Who Was Cleared Or Never Been Looked At Before? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:24 pm

I don't think the cops got anywhere near him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Nachtsider
smithy
Chief
smithy

PostSubject: Re: Is The Zodiac Someone Who Was Cleared Or Never Been Looked At Before?   Is The Zodiac Someone Who Was Cleared Or Never Been Looked At Before? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:04 pm

traveller1st wrote:
Peter Sutcliffe the Yorkshire Ripper as well. He was questioned by police before he was caught by a £5 note.

Trav, he was caught by a beat copper because he had false number plates on his car, I thought. Eh?

In respect to whether "The Zodiac" was ever a suspect or not, or interviewed, I believe several people were responsible for the series of crimes - so yes. it's quite possible.
Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

PostSubject: Re: Is The Zodiac Someone Who Was Cleared Or Never Been Looked At Before?   Is The Zodiac Someone Who Was Cleared Or Never Been Looked At Before? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:16 pm

smithy wrote:
traveller1st wrote:

Trav, he was caught by a beat copper because he had false number plates on his car, I thought. Eh?

In respect to whether "The Zodiac" was ever a suspect or not, or interviewed, I believe several people were responsible for the series of crimes - so yes. it's quite possible.

Yes sorry, got it the wrong way round. The £5 note led police to him in the first place but you're right he was caught with a false plate whilst out trawling.
Back to top Go down
smithy
Chief
smithy

PostSubject: Re: Is The Zodiac Someone Who Was Cleared Or Never Been Looked At Before?   Is The Zodiac Someone Who Was Cleared Or Never Been Looked At Before? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:22 pm

No foul mate. Wink
Back to top Go down
SteveAztec
Police Officer

PostSubject: Re: Is The Zodiac Someone Who Was Cleared Or Never Been Looked At Before?   Is The Zodiac Someone Who Was Cleared Or Never Been Looked At Before? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:26 pm

Nachtsider wrote:
I don't think the cops got anywhere near him.

This is my thoughts at this time.

Never talked to him, not in files.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is The Zodiac Someone Who Was Cleared Or Never Been Looked At Before?   Is The Zodiac Someone Who Was Cleared Or Never Been Looked At Before? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is The Zodiac Someone Who Was Cleared Or Never Been Looked At Before?
Page 1 of 1