Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great Article about Paul Avery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
morf13
Admin
morf13

Great Article about Paul Avery Empty
PostSubject: Great Article about Paul Avery   Great Article about Paul Avery EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:25 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Article about Paul Avery   Great Article about Paul Avery EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:16 am

The guy who wrote this article, Lynn Ludlow, is one of the nicest, funniest and smartest men I've spoken to in a long time. The rest of his site, that this article is on, is well worth looking in to. He was a journalist at the Examiner. My favorite Avery article by far!
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Avery Thread*   Great Article about Paul Avery EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:04 pm

BrittaMoline wrote:
The guy who wrote this article, Lynn Ludlow, is one of the nicest, funniest and smartest men I've spoken to in a long time. The rest of his site, that this article is on, is well worth looking in to. He was a journalist at the Examiner. My favorite Avery article by far!

Britta, thanks so much for the information on Avery. Any thing else you have or can add, I for one would be totally interested. I recall you were also lucky enough to meet and discuss Paul Avery with his daughter.....do tell more....... inquiring minds want to know all*

Zincerely, your pal, Zam* I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Article about Paul Avery   Great Article about Paul Avery EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:25 am

Oh yeah! I was so fortunate to travel to SF to meet with Paul's youngest daughter, Janet Anderson. We spent a few days in the city going to various Paul spots (and Haight-Ashbury of course) and we hit it off marvelously. She's one of the sweetest, most genuine people I've ever known and I'm honored to count her among my friends. We almost got matching Paul Avery tattoos but chickened out at the last minute. I'm writing an article now about our meeting that will hopefully show up in a local magazine.

I've since come to speak to all of Avery's daughters and they're all remarkable people. His whole family, really. Just wonderful human beings.
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Paul Avery   Great Article about Paul Avery EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:33 am

Hi Britta, We met at the TF meeting last summer, it was nice talking to you. I don't know if I mentioned this to you or not ,but Paul A. was very kind to Robt Graysmith, and it seemed to me that Graysmith has a lot of respect for Paul Avery. There have been a few People who have made comments about them not liking each other.
From what R.G. told me, Paul would send R.G. all the information I sent to Paul. I wrote to Paul Avery when I found the Zodiac watch case in Concord. I told him that I felt this was what inspired the Zodiac to use for his name and logo. This was used in Graysmith's Zodiac unmasked book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Article about Paul Avery   Great Article about Paul Avery Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Article about Paul Avery
Page 1 of 1