Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

David Wally Ott

Go down 
+5
Quicktrader
bentley
Theforeigner
morf13
tahoe27
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

David Wally Ott - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:53 pm

ThomasHoran wrote:
I go into more detail on my own blog, but NCSO Deputy Terry Cunningham said that two of Ott's minions fingered Ott for the murder of Faraday over Faraday's "squealing." Betty Lou was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Lundblad was married to his "deranged individual" theory and didn't care. As if by some dark miracle, a "deranged" individual jumped out of the woodwork and "confessed" to killing both Faraday AND Ferrin. And of course, Jensen. Seeing as how Ott was in the Vallejo pokey the night Darlene was killed, he suddenly had an alibi for the Faraday Jensen murder. Lucky for him.

I am aware of the guys Cunningham wrote about. I don't remember them pointing the finger at Ott. Is this mentioned in a police report report or is this something you read elsewhere?

Do you have proof Ott was in jail when Darlene and Mike were attacked? We know he wasn't in jail in early December of 1969.
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:23 pm

Oops, I messed up this thread editing my post. Argh.. Looks like I deleted my old post accidentally. Anyway here is the link that shows Ott was not in jail in july '69

www.boe.ca.gov/legal/pdf/87-sbe-049.pdf+david+wally+ott&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESiLwx9lzRnXlap5gExbD5xndBeS-VBMq2SKnb1vFUgumrUrt9sT3omh5w2oRGgQvlNOWDG3A-tHbTJzAbUy5ZZ7jq56c8BDExghxjXE5ZPT-sqd3z-AGRXcVkSCZXO32SiRy4ns&sig=AHIEtbSERfHD-rQXYbQkQlDQusDTto1T_g" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:wNq4TuIuhBsJ:www.boe.ca.gov/legal/pdf/87-sbe-049.pdf+david+wally+ott&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESiLwx9lzRnXlap5gExbD5xndBeS-VBMq2SKnb1vFUgumrUrt9sT3omh5w2oRGgQvlNOWDG3A-tHbTJzAbUy5ZZ7jq56c8BDExghxjXE5ZPT-sqd3z-AGRXcVkSCZXO32SiRy4ns&sig=AHIEtbSERfHD-rQXYbQkQlDQusDTto1T_g

The whole 'Ott killed Faraday and Jensen over being a narc" or had him killed or what have you, and the cops were involved? Who knows, not enough info. Harry Martin claimed to have talked to the underworld about it, but that's Harry. Would be a worthwhile undertaking for someone who still knows some of the old cops, or pushers. What happened to Petri? What happened to Ott? BRS also a drug related hit, and the forthcoming letter and LB getup a smokescreen, and PH another one to move the crimes out of the Vallejo/Napa area? Makes for a good story but little to back it up. Too bad Harry Martin's words are so suspect.

A friend of mine worked with a guy who lived in an apartment in Benicia. The guy had a room mate who kept to himself and stayed in his room. Thought he might have been Z. One day the FBI knocked on the door, arrested him for counterfeiting. I finally got my friend to talk to his coworker, he didn't remember anything more. Apparently there were barges of drugs floating up and down the Delta, big biz. No idea how deep Ott was involved.

Last edited by bentley on Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Yes bentley. You are correct!
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:13 pm

bentley wrote:
Oops, I messed up this thread editing my post. Argh.. Looks like I deleted my old post accidentally. Anyway here is the link that shows Ott was not in jail in july '69

www.boe.ca.gov/legal/pdf/87-sbe-049.pdf+david+wally+ott&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESiLwx9lzRnXlap5gExbD5xndBeS-VBMq2SKnb1vFUgumrUrt9sT3omh5w2oRGgQvlNOWDG3A-tHbTJzAbUy5ZZ7jq56c8BDExghxjXE5ZPT-sqd3z-AGRXcVkSCZXO32SiRy4ns&sig=AHIEtbSERfHD-rQXYbQkQlDQusDTto1T_g" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:wNq4TuIuhBsJ:www.boe.ca.gov/legal/pdf/87-sbe-049.pdf+david+wally+ott&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESiLwx9lzRnXlap5gExbD5xndBeS-VBMq2SKnb1vFUgumrUrt9sT3omh5w2oRGgQvlNOWDG3A-tHbTJzAbUy5ZZ7jq56c8BDExghxjXE5ZPT-sqd3z-AGRXcVkSCZXO32SiRy4ns&sig=AHIEtbSERfHD-rQXYbQkQlDQusDTto1T_g

The whole 'Ott killed Faraday and Jensen over being a narc" or had him killed or what have you, and the cops were involved? Who knows, not enough info. Harry Martin claimed to have talked to the underworld about it, but that's Harry. Would be a worthwhile undertaking for someone who still knows some of the old cops, or pushers. What happened to Petri? What happened to Ott? BRS also a drug related hit, and the forthcoming letter and LB getup a smokescreen, and PH another one to move the crimes out of the Vallejo/Napa area? Makes for a good story but little to back it up. Too bad Harry Martin's words are so suspect.

A friend of mine worked with a guy who lived in an apartment in Benicia. The guy had a room mate who kept to himself and stayed in his room. Thought he might have been Z. One day the FBI knocked on the door, arrested him for counterfeiting. I finally got my friend to talk to his coworker, he didn't remember anything more. Apparently there were barges of drugs floating up and down the Delta, big biz. No idea how deep Ott was involved.

THX Bentley, This Ott guy angle has always interested me. I put some feelers out to some OLD Vallejo people to see what they might know. Wish you could recall the name of the guy who counterfeited. <-Did he drive a sports car?
(hmmm need to fix your link!)

Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:17 pm

bentley wrote:

The counterfeiter was Cal Robinson. He served about ten years federal time for the counterfeiting. When he was released from prison he went to work on the boats as an operator. He was a merchant marine, my husband worked with him on the demo of the old Mare Island bridge. They worked opposite shifts, my husband relieving Cal. Later after the Mare Island job was over, Cal was arrested for a huge barge load of hash, something like 5 1/2 tons, the arrest was in Antioch. His nephews were also arrested. They were found to have been laundering money through Lendvest in Napa, a company owned by Cal's sister and brother-in-law, last name of Lemon. It was a huge story at the time, end of the '80's if I remember correctly.

Hash Family Robinson was one of the names I remember going around at the time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com
Quicktrader
Chief
Quicktrader

PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Mike Mageau's weather

Temperature
Minimum Temperature
63.0 °F

Mean Temperature
81.2 °F

Maximum Temperature
93.9 °F

http://www.almanac.com/weather/history/CA/Vallejo/1969-07-04

So it was actually not that warm, especially if you intend to stay longer in the car than 1-2 hours.

QT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

David Wally Ott
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2