Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

David Wally Ott

Go down 
+5
Quicktrader
bentley
Theforeigner
morf13
tahoe27
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

David Wally Ott Empty
PostSubject: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:10 pm

I first became aware of Ott via zodiackiller.com Was he and/or some in his organization involved in the Zodiac murders? Just throwin' this out there...

David Wally Ott = 13 symbols. - (The "i" in David would be the circle-cross - the circle cross being Ott) I Ott.

Circle-cross = O + (Ott) - Did Zodiac sign his actual name on practically every letter?

"The record indicates that previous to the December 18, 1980, search, appellant had a long history of criminal activity. For example, on December 11, 1969, the California Highway Patrol made a traffic stop of appellant and observed within his vehicle a large bayonet protruding from underneath the driver's seat. "

Also found within the vehicle were an automatic pistol, stolen credit cards, 1.5 grams of amphetamines, and a narcotics injection kit containing a needle and a syringe with residue of amphetamine present."

The following (actual court documents) reminds me of when Darlene stated something like "I saw him murder someone"...was Ott in the habit of letting women see his crimes?

The Facts

On December 7, 1967, the body of Ronald Lee Roy was discovered in the Carquinez Heights area of Vallejo. An autopsy of Roy's body revealed three bullet wounds in the head and three facial lacerations. The pathologist who conducted the autopsy testified that the lacerations had occurred before death and were probably inflicted by a hard, blunt object.

The coroner of Solano County was of the opinion that the victim had been killed less than 12 hours before the body was found.

The day after Roy's body was discovered, his automobile was found parked on a Vallejo street.

Sergeant Kenneth Odiorne, the investigating officer, examined the vehicle. He noticed that the edge of the trunk lid, the back bumper, and the door handles were cleaner than other parts of the car; that the trunk contained a large quantity of blood and some flesh tissue; that the latch on the inside of the trunk was scratched; and that paint from the latch was stuck to a tool found in the trunk.

The investigation of Roy's death did not progress significantly until August of 1968 when a local barber told Sergeant Odiorne that Diana Moore had information concerning the killing. At trial, the barber testified that Diana came into his shop in early 1968 and told him that she was facing a sentence for parole violation, a sentence she particularly did not want to serve because she was a drug addict. Diana told the barber that her habit would probably cost $ 100 per day but that "her people" furnished her with narcotics to keep her from divulging certain information. The information of which Diana had knowledge was that "her people" had murdered Roy.

On August 12, 1968, while Diana was in custody awaiting trial on an unrelated charge, Odiorne talked with her about Roy's murder. Diana led Odiorne to the place where the corpse had been discovered and told him a version of the commission of the crime.

At trial, Diana was called as a witness and, pursuant to Penal Code section 1324, was granted immunity from prosecution. Her testimony as the same relates to the murder of Roy is hereinafter summarized.

Diana was 19 years of age, the mother of an illegitimate child, and an addict whose drug habit was supplied by defendant Perry. At the time of the killing, she lived with her parents but subsequently moved into Perry's residence.

On the evening of December 6, 1967, Diana and Perry drove around Vallejo in Perry's car, smoking marijuana as they drove. At approximately 10 p.m., they arrived at the Fireplug 6, a beer parlor, where Diana consumed several beers.

At 10:30 p.m., Perry told Diana to meet him outside the Fireplug 6 in 45 minutes, and then he departed. Diana left at 11:15 as instructed. She saw Perry's car parked across the street, approached it and seated herself in the front passenger seat. Perry was in the driver's seat; Dixon and Redmon were in the back seat. Diana's arrival did not interrupt the conversation between the three men. She heard Redmon say, "Ott should be right on time."

The three men talked about Ronald Roy and someone said, "Well, he's not going to talk. We're going to keep him quiet." When Diana asked what Roy had done, Redmon told her that Roy was a "snitch" (an informer).

While she was seated in Perry's car, Diana noticed a car drive into the parking lot of the Fireplug 6 and saw the driver alight from his vehicle. A few minutes later, she looked back toward the parking lot and noticed the same man standing behind a different car, talking to a second man. She observed the first man strike the other on the head but looked the other way before she was able to determine whether a weapon was used. When she looked back again, Diana did not see the person who had been struck, but she did observe the assailant close the trunk of the car behind which the two men had been standing, enter the car, start the motor, and drive the car into the street. Perry and his passengers followed in his car.

The two cars proceeded to the Carquinez Heights area and parked next to each other. Dixon, Redmon, and Perry got out of their car, and the man identified as Ott got out of the other automobile. The four men gathered behind the car driven by Ott and began talking. Dixon stood back from the others and said, "Let's hurry and get it over with. . . . I don't want to be a part of this thing."

After responding to Dixon, Ott asked Perry to identify "the broad in the car." Perry replied that she was his "old lady." Ott approached Diana and said: "Well, look here, you haven't seen nothing here tonight. You never been here tonight. You don't know me, you never seen me." He also warned, "If you ever say anything, I'll take care of you because this isn't my first time and it won't be my last."

Ott returned to the rear of the car he had driven and opened the trunk, inadvertently enabling Diana to see the head of a person who was in the trunk. Addressing that person, Ott screamed, "I just want you to know that we know n1 . . . You know why we are doing this." Diana thought that the person in the trunk was going to be beaten so she lay down on the front seat of Perry's car, presumably to avoid seeing the violence.

The person in the trunk began crying and pleading. Three shots were fired, and the suppliant's voice was heard no more. Diana sat up and saw Ott closing the trunk of the other car; she also noticed Perry give a gun
to Redmon. Ott told Dixon to drive the car containing the body, and when Dixon protested, Ott replied, "Well, you have to do part of it."

Perry and Redmon returned to Perry's car; Dixon and Ott entered the other vehicle. The two cars left the Carquinez Heights area and separated.

(bolding mine)
http://www.zodiackiller.com/mba/ozs/740.html
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

David Wally Ott Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:12 pm

Here are court documents where they are sticking David Wally Ott with back taxes for drug sales.

He was arrested apparently in 1980. NO mention of being involved in any murder.

http://www.boe.ca.gov/legal/pdf/87-sbe-049.pdf

QUESTION: What happened to the murder charges??

Seagull helped me and it looks like this guy is still alive and not in prison.
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

David Wally Ott Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:34 pm

"At 10:30 p.m., Perry told Diana to meet him outside the Fireplug 6 in 45 minutes, and then he departed. Diana left at 11:15 as instructed."

Hmm...I wonder if this was a time they preferred for some reason. About the same time David and Betty Lou were killed. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

David Wally Ott Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:59 pm

This guy is certainly an unsavory character. What was his age at time of Z murders? I know you have dug into his past a bit.
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

David Wally Ott Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:39 pm

morf13 wrote:
This guy is certainly an unsavory character. What was his age at time of Z murders? I know you have dug into his past a bit.

He was born in May of '41...so around 28 in 1969.

The girl in this story was 19 in '67, so she was around Darlene's age.

Did you notice too in the court docs above, the girl states Ott (allegedly) said:

"If you ever say anything, I'll take care of you because this isn't my first time and it won't be my last."

Probably just a loser drug dealer, but I am a bit curious.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

David Wally Ott Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:08 pm

tahoe27 wrote:
morf13 wrote:

He was born in May of '41...so around 28 in 1969.

The girl in this story was 19 in '67, so she was around Darlene's age.

Did you notice too in the court docs above, the girl states Ott (allegedly) said:

"If you ever say anything, I'll take care of you because this isn't my first time and it won't be my last."

Probably just a loser drug dealer, but I am a bit curious.

I actually did not notice! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

David Wally Ott Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Did a short research and found this:

Fresno Bee Republican (Fresno, California) 1965 > December > 31

Valley Felons Get
Paroles, Terms

The California Adult Author-
ity has granted paroles or fixed
the terms of five San Joaquin
Valley felons serving sentences
in San Quentin prison. They
are:
quote:
Madera- David Wally Ott, sentenced
in February 1962 for burglary, term set
at six years with two years on parole.

In this appeal case I found that:
Dec 11, 1969 a search warrant was conducted at D W Ott's recident and stolen propperty was found.
Jan 21 1970 he was sentenced to 1 year in the Solano County jail.

SO, if he was in jail in 1970 he could not have written/sent all the Zodiac letters in 1970.

Here is the info and a link to the appeal case in question:

Appellant's criminal activity is further . evidenced by a December 1969 Vallejo Police Department

report that, over the past year, it had maintained a

nightly surveillance of appellant's Vallejo residence.

During this period, the police made several narcotics

arrests and were informed by the persons arrested that

they had purchased drugs from appellant at his residence,

often in exchange for stolen property. (Resp. Br.,

Rx. D.) On December 11, 1969, appellant's residence was

searched pursuant to a search warrant and numerous items

of stolen property were seized. (Resp. Br., Ex. E.) On

January 21, 1970, a plea bargain was reached and appellant

pled guilty to possession of dangerous drugs, with .

four prior convictions and was sentenced to one year in

the Solano County Jail

California Divorce Index, 1966-1984
about David W Ott
Name: David W Ott (born 1941)
Spouse Name: Susan D Castleberry (born 1949)
Date: Feb 1972
Married: 1968

U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 1
about David W Ott
Name: David W Ott
Birth Date: 16 May 1941
Address: 1530 Mann Dr, Pinole, CA, 94564-2523 (1988)
[1112 Capitol St, Vallejo, CA, 94590-6304 (1990)]

Last edited by Theforeigner on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

David Wally Ott Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:43 pm

Theforeigner wrote:

Did a short research and found this:

Fresno Bee Republican (Fresno, California) 1965 > December > 31

Valley Felons Get
Paroles, Terms

The California Adult Author-
ity has granted paroles or fixed
the terms of five San Joaquin
Valley felons serving sentences
in San Quentin prison. They
are:
quote:
Madera- David Wally Ott, sentenced
in February 1962 for burglary, term set
at six years with two years on parole.

In this appeal case I found that:
Dec 11, 1969 a search warrant was conducted at D W Ott's recident and stolen propperty was found.
Jan 21 1971 he was sentenced to 1 year in the Solano County jail.

SO, if he was in jail in 1971 he could not have written/sent all the Zodiac letters in 1971.

here is a link to the appeal case in question:

www.boe.ca.gov/legal/pdf/87-sbe-049.pdf+%22David+Wally+Ott%22&hl=en&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESiLwx9lzRnXlap5gExbD5xndBeS-VBMq2SKnb1vFUgumrUrt9sT3omh5w2oRGgQvlNOWDG3A-tHbTJzAbUy5ZZ7jq56c8BDExghxjXE5ZPT-sqd3z-AGRXcVkSCZXO32SiRy4ns&sig=AHIEtbT5aQwQ6xM4xYDDHKqBfYhn3j5cOQ" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:wNq4TuIuhBsJ:www.boe.ca.gov/legal/pdf/87-sbe-049.pdf+%22David+Wally+Ott%22&hl=en&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESiLwx9lzRnXlap5gExbD5xndBeS-VBMq2SKnb1vFUgumrUrt9sT3omh5w2oRGgQvlNOWDG3A-tHbTJzAbUy5ZZ7jq56c8BDExghxjXE5ZPT-sqd3z-AGRXcVkSCZXO32SiRy4ns&sig=AHIEtbT5aQwQ6xM4xYDDHKqBfYhn3j5cOQ

California Divorce Index, 1966-1984
about David W Ott
Name: David W Ott (born 1941)
Spouse Name: Susan D Castleberry (born 1949)
Date: Feb 1972
Married: 1968

U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 1
about David W Ott
Name: David W Ott
Birth Date: 16 May 1941
Address: 1530 Mann Dr, Pinole, CA, 94564-2523 (1988)
[1112 Capitol St, Vallejo, CA, 94590-6304 (1990)]

Wow, good point if he was in prison he couldnt have sent Z letters. Then again, interesting timing about the search warrant happening right before the LHR murders.
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

David Wally Ott Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:28 pm

I think it's 9 days before Morf.

Only one confirmed letter in 1971, oddly mailed from Pleasanton. I'm not sure that Ott had to be the letter writer, nor even the trigger man in this scenario though.

Would be interesting to see the police files on him
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

David Wally Ott Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:31 pm

Wasn't there only one letter in March of '71 to the LA Times?

Maybe he gave it to a friend and had them lick the stamp. tongue Kidding...

Edit: Sorry bentley---your post wasn't there when I started typing. Feel free to add your Martin/Ott articles.

Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

David Wally Ott Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Y'know, that 3/71 letter has an odd tone to it now that I look at it. Nothing really important to say, other than taking credit for Riverside. And mailed to the LA Times from Pleasanton. Weird. Definitely his printing though.

I'm going to suffer through the whole Harry Martin series, I think he had more to say about the Vallejo drug scene than what I posted earlier. One of his investigators was Dave Peterson, who I believe was the police activity reporter for the VTH at the time, so there may some truth in there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

David Wally Ott Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:44 pm

bentley wrote:
I think it's 9 days before Morf.

Only one confirmed letter in 1971, oddly mailed from Pleasanton. I'm not sure that Ott had to be the letter writer, nor even the trigger man in this scenario though.

Would be interesting to see the police files on him

SORRY it was a typo on my part , the correct info is :

Jan 21 1970 he was sentenced to 1 year in the Solano County jail

And here is a link to the info that works:

Appellant's criminal activity is further . evidenced by a December 1969 Vallejo Police Department

report that, over the past year, it had maintained a

nightly surveillance of appellant's Vallejo residence.

During this period, the police made several narcotics

arrests and were informed by the persons arrested that

they had purchased drugs from appellant at his residence,

often in exchange for stolen property. (Resp. Br.,

Rx. D.) On December 11, 1969, appellant's residence was

searched pursuant to a search warrant and numerous items

of stolen property were seized. (Resp. Br., Ex. E.) On

January 21, 1970, a plea bargain was reached and appellant

pled guilty to possession of dangerous drugs, with .

four prior convictions and was sentenced to one year in

the Solano County Jail
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

David Wally Ott Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:08 am

Hmm, well that does change things. Rules him out for Kathleen Johns. However, it does mean he was incarcerated shortly after the last known murder.
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

David Wally Ott Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:43 am

Theforeigner wrote:
And here is a link to the info that works:

Yes--this is the same link from my second post that shows the State of CA is getting him for back taxes for selling drugs. I think he was involved in a lot more crime in Vallejo...aside of Zodiac.
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

David Wally Ott Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:22 am

More Harry Martin. May be worth taking a look at Price and Petri if you can find anything.

David Wally Ott Pp211
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

David Wally Ott Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:36 am

bentley wrote:
More Harry Martin. May be worth taking a look at Price and Petri if you can find anything.

David Wally Ott Pp211

I think I looked into Petri sometime ago, and could not nail anything down on him or even verify that I had the right one.

There was a Paul Petri in Solano County,but he was pretty old(maybe hs Dad?)

The only one I found that could even be close was:
Paul Richard Petri
Sept 23,1937

In the 1970 San Fran directory, there are multiple people with last name of PETRI, including a 1787 Lombard address,about 2 miles from teh Stine murder scene, in the direction Z was seen walking...it was for an ANDREW PETRI.

WOW, there was a PAUL PETRI at 2165 BEACH. That is about 1.8 miles from the Stine murder scene,but you could cut right thru the Presidio and hit it faster, BENTLEY, do your thing and do a map route for 2165 Beach in SF, look where it is....a real easy walk, out of sight too!

EDIT:
Could the spelling of his name actually be PETRIE? There are also a couple listings for Paul Petrie in Solano county:

PAUL JAMES PETRIE-
Birth: 10 Aug 1938 - California
Death: 6 Sep 1985 - Napa

Name: Paul J Petrie
Spouse: Helen A West
Divorce: Aug 1971 - Solano

Name: Paul James Petrie
Birth: 10 Aug 1938 - Solano, California

Paul Petrie may make sense. I found no death listings for Paul Petri, but I did find the one above for PETRIE.

A few years ago, Sandy had discussed the Paul guy here:
http://officialcoldcaseinvestigations.com/showthread.php?t=3227
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

David Wally Ott Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:18 am

Here you go Morf, right through the Presidio. Not bad....

David Wally Ott Pp510
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

David Wally Ott Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:22 am

I was watching Adam12 on Hulu last night, and they (LAPD) were trying to bust a dope pusher. Officer Reed posed as a Viet Nam Vet who was involved with smuggling dope back from Nam. He wore military shoes and pleated pants, short hair. I'd been wondering how drug pushers would look like Z, usually you picture a long hair or something, this would be one explanation. A crooked cop of course is another.
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

David Wally Ott Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:46 pm

In a town that headquarted the Hell's Angels if you think there were no cops in the HA's back-pocket, then.... Rolling Eyes

Lots of folks get offended when you mention crooked cops, but they do exist, and you can bet the farm they existed in Vallejo. Whether they had anything to do with Zodiac is anyone's guess.
Back to top Go down
Quicktrader
Chief
Quicktrader

David Wally Ott Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:18 am

Hi all,

when reading about the timing of the murders of - Ronald Lee Roy - Jensen/Faraday - Darlene Ferrin - one must believe that Darlene Ferrin referred to the murder of Jensen and Faraday when she said that she had seen a murder ('remember that killing I told you about a few years ago, well, it’s gonna be in the papers tomorrow so don’t be surprised'). This story, however, was not concludent as the murrder of Jensen/Faraday did happen just eight months earlier.

So it could have been the murder of Ronald Lee Roy, Darlene was referring to. Eventually she just 'heard' about it. All these things happened in Vallejo in a time period of about 20 months only. And here comes the reason, why I believe Mike Mageau wore three levels of clothing (to appear bigger):

BLACKMAIL

It is possible that Jensen/Faraday blackmailed David Wally Ott for the murder of Ronald Lee Roy, therefore had been killed when confronting him on the evening before they went to police. Blackmailing in this context doesn't necessarily mean blackmailing for money...it could've been that Ferrin and Mageau just tried to convince Ott to go to police by himself, otherwise they would report him. This might've been a reason (for Ott) to shoot Darlene Ferrin and Mike Mageau. Mike Mageau of course doesn't want to be blamed for the killing of Darlene Ferrin, not even indirectly, which might be the reason why he doesn't want to talk about these events.

A next issue is the murder of Barbara Jane Parkin (Perkins?), she was a nurse from Vallejo (Apache Trail Vallejo High School) and was killed exactly on the day Ronald Lee Roy had been found. Gun was a .32 caliber, however Jensen/Faraday were shot with a .22, Ferrin Mageau with a 9mm. Big question mark.

What seems quite reasonable to me is that Ferrin/Mageau did have an appointment with their killer on which Mike Mageau wanted to appear strong/big.

QT
Back to top Go down
smithy
Chief
smithy

David Wally Ott Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:20 am

Quicktrader wrote:
What seems quite reasonable to me is that Ferrin/Mageau did have an appointment with their killer on which Mike Mageau wanted to appear strong/big.
QT
This, I like.
Mike high-tailed it out of the area pretty much as soon as he could travel, didn't he. In the report where his father shared his new address with the cops, he was anxious to keep it secret. That gives me the impression - rightly or not - that he wasn't shot by a completely unknown assailant who said nothing to him, (I don't believe that angle either, btw), but that he was shot by someone whose identity he knew. I think he may have had the notion that this person would come back and finish the job. FWIW. Two cents.

Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

David Wally Ott Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:36 am

When I first got interested in this the BRS attack was the first one I read about in any detail. The whole deal with so many clothes perplexed me and I wondered if he was up to something that would require a quick change and dumping of clothes.

Jump forward a few years and the interview with for the Fincher DVD in which he says he was real skinny back then and had to wear extra clothes for warmth. I actually can't discount that as the truth. IF he was doing drugs and IF he was doing them regularly enough it would result in weight loss and sometimes that kind of abnormal weight loss can make you very susceptible to temperature as it's all over weight loss and deprives you of a lot of natural insulation.

Why not just wear warmer clothes? well ironic as it may seem, that may have looked even stranger - winter clothes in July.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

David Wally Ott Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:40 am

traveller1st wrote:

Jump forward a few years and the interview with for the Fincher DVD in which he says he was real skinny back then and had to wear extra clothes for warmth. I actually can't discount that as the truth. IF he was doing drugs and IF he was doing them regularly enough it would result in weight loss and sometimes that kind of abnormal weight loss can make you very susceptible to temperature as it's all over weight loss and deprives you of a lot of natural insulation.Why not just wear warmer clothes? well ironic as it may seem, that may have looked even stranger - winter clothes in July.

Actually, he didnt say he was cold I dont believe, if memory serves, he said he was real skinny, and to make himself look bigger & stronger(more of a formidable foe for somebody)he wore more layers of clothes to give the illusion of being alot bigger
Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

David Wally Ott Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:49 am

Ah disregard then lol. I'm getting reality mixed up with movie dialog again haha, he said in the movie he was cold - that must be it.
Back to top Go down

David Wally Ott Empty
PostSubject: Cunningham and DAvid Wally Ott   David Wally Ott EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:07 pm

I go into more detail on my own blog, but NCSO Deputy Terry Cunningham said that two of Ott's minions fingered Ott for the murder of Faraday over Faraday's "squealing." Betty Lou was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Lundblad was married to his "deranged individual" theory and didn't care. As if by some dark miracle, a "deranged" individual jumped out of the woodwork and "confessed" to killing both Faraday AND Ferrin. And of course, Jensen. Seeing as how Ott was in the Vallejo pokey the night Darlene was killed, he suddenly had an alibi for the Faraday Jensen murder. Lucky for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

David Wally Ott Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wally Ott   David Wally Ott Empty

Back to top Go down

David Wally Ott
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next