Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Shoe Salesman

Go down 
+12
Zamantha
Seagull
Quicktrader
StitchMallone
Nin
traveller1st
tahoe27
morf13
Theforeigner
bentley
Drew
Nachtsider
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
morf13
Admin
morf13

The Shoe Salesman - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shoe Salesman   The Shoe Salesman - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:32 am

StitchMallone wrote:
Seagull wrote:
I am not aware of any shoe salesmen from Santa Rosa that were suspects in the Zodiac murders or the SRHM. I know ALA lived there for a time but I've never heard of him having that job!

What board did you read this on?
Found it on a Google search.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1113197/posts

Pretty interesting, but I cant seem to find any clues to his ID.
Back to top Go down
wv171
Inspector
wv171

PostSubject: Re: The Shoe Salesman   The Shoe Salesman - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:51 am

morf13 wrote:
Does anybody know the shoe salesman's name? I know Cecelia's friend knew of him,but did she actually know his name?

If we could get our hands on a 1969 San Bernardino directory, we could look up shoe stores and at least find the name of the place

Might be a long shot..

Anybody check out Al Bundy????? Pretty famous back in 90's..

No worry I am going back in my hole and read quietly for a while..

I just could not help myself on that little smile for everybody, kind of brite up the day for readers....
Back to top Go down
Jem
Lieuntenant

PostSubject: wv191 is very funny   The Shoe Salesman - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:16 am

teeheeheeheehee! Thanks, WV, that's another 10 Simoleans for making me giggle!
Back to top Go down
soccer
Inspector
soccer

PostSubject: Re: The Shoe Salesman   The Shoe Salesman - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:33 pm

wv171 wrote:
morf13 wrote:
Does anybody know the shoe salesman's name? I know Cecelia's friend knew of him,but did she actually know his name?

If we could get our hands on a 1969 San Bernardino directory, we could look up shoe stores and at least find the name of the place

Might be a long shot..

Anybody check out Al Bundy????? Pretty famous back in 90's..

No worry I am going back in my hole and read quietly for a while..

I just could not help myself on that little smile for everybody, kind of brite up the day for readers....

The guy I know is Zodiac ( whoops ) I mean my suspect ,the closest looking actor I can think of to play him is Al Bundy aka ED O'neil
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Re: The Shoe Salesman   The Shoe Salesman - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:22 pm

The timing of the three girls seeing someone they thought could be the Z and the time of attack, is too far off I think ?
We can't hang our hats on these three girls seeing the Z, because we know that the killer who parked his car at the scene could not have been in a Chevy, by the width of the tires.
We need to look for a smaller car, perhaps a light golden brown/ tan Comet ? Or a small blue VW ?
It would be a lot easier to find where and when the Mikado was playing down south, than a part time shoe salesman with out a face.
Cecilia's roommate is very nice , she remembers a lot about her and how much she loved Bryan . Ricardo and I showed her the Lake Berryessa crime scene area, it was the first time she had been there. MuterO from PUC was with us, we all went to PUC that day to see the memorial plaque for Cecilia. It had been damaged , we were told it would be fixed or replaced with another one. What a beautiful area that was ! The airport behind the school, made me think of the wing walker shoes, and could Z have been working at that airport ?

Could Z have gone to the rummage sale that the couple went to that day and followed them to Lake Berryessa ? Then watched them for a long while before putting on the costume. What sort of car trouble did Bryan have that day ? Was it a coil wire or loose lug nuts on his car ? What ever it was it was easy to fix, because I didn't read that he had to take it to a gagage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shoe Salesman   The Shoe Salesman - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shoe Salesman
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Zodiac Suspects & POI's General Discussion :: All other Zodiac Suspects & POI's-
Jump to: