Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another possible Z comunication ?

Go down 
+10
Luke68
Theforeigner
Qz1
tahoe27
bentley
Zamantha
morf13
Boilermaker
AK Wilks
sandy betts
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
morf13
Admin
morf13

Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:54 pm

patinky wrote:
My thoughts are an impostor wrote the letter. It looks feminine. The phrasing and indentations are off. The letters just don't look like the confirmed copies of the Zodiac correspondence. Sorry but I just don't buy it.

I think there is some beliefe indeed that the writer was feminine. I wonder what Graysmith thought of this stuff. This person that wrote this obviously has some short-comings scratch
Back to top Go down
Nachtsider
Chief
Nachtsider

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:47 pm

There is a feminine air to the missive's content, but that hardly means anything - I know some men whose writings have been mistaken for that of women, until the analyser was told otherwise. Some letters (the upper case I's in particular) line up quite alright with Zodiac's, but others do not.

All in all, a weird piece of work. Tahoe seems to know something about its origins; if so, I trust her judgement that it's not the real McCoy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Nachtsider
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:41 pm

Nachtsider wrote:
There is a feminine air to the missive's content, but that hardly means anything - I know some men whose writings have been mistaken for that of women, until the analyser was told otherwise. Some letters (the upper case I's in particular) line up quite alright with Zodiac's, but others do not.

All in all, a weird piece of work. Tahoe seems to know something about its origins; if so, I trust her judgement that it's not the real McCoy.

Well, thanks for the vote of confidence Nacht. Can't speak for the red enevelope, although there are some similarities.
Back to top Go down
TimeCop
Police Officer
TimeCop

PostSubject: WOW...HEY MORF   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:47 am

OMG. Morf, did you get the hand writing samples I sent you at WS a week or so ago? Compare them please, this is ALICE(Zodiac) and his work indeed. I am confident it is, almost 100%.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:54 am

TimeCop wrote:
OMG. Morf, did you get the hand writing samples I sent you at WS a week or so ago? Compare them please, this is ALICE(Zodiac) and his work indeed. I am confident it is, almost 100%.

I dont think I did, but you can PM them to me here again. I DID see some of what you posted on the main forum,and I saw some similarity but also some key differences too, one that I rememebr off hand was a difference in the number 2
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:41 pm

TimeCop wrote:

I know who wrote these letters...without one single doubt in my mind. Wink
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:43 pm

tahoe27 wrote:
TimeCop wrote:

Please do tell....via PM if you like Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:09 pm

morf13 wrote:
tahoe27 wrote:
TimeCop wrote:

Please do tell....via PM if you like Very Happy

I thought I had.

Not speaking of TimeCops samples. Just the letters/cards in this thread. If you are on this message board...you'll figure it out...oh great Zodiac sleuths! Lol scratch study
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:12 pm

OKAY, I remember.....I know what you mean Arrow affraid lol!

I forget, do you think they also wrote the Eureka card too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another possible Z comunication ?   Another possible Z comunication ? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another possible Z comunication ?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion-
Jump to: